Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10591255 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7117) (7118) (7119) (7120) (7121) (7122) (7123) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

If Cahill's goal didn't make him top Hazard in rating then that goal excuse for high rating should be blotted out. We've seen moments players wouldn't score and still won motm.

I will find time later in the night to check each players stats and see who nicked it with key passes, chances created among other key stats.

Cahill will get points docked for conceding twice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

Whenever you're free, I'll love to destroy this "CR7 holding back benzema" storyline.

Is it true that Ronaldo has more assist than Ozil, Fàbregas, Modric, Xavi, Iniesta and the likes? shocked

Is it true that Ronaldo has the highest assist in CL history? shocked

Who is Ronaldo giving all those assist?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

So why didn't they continue in that mode? Why did Mourinho at first opportunity he got to spend money outspent everyone in Europe by a margin,

Why was van gaal now buying dimaria, spending ridiculous amounts at Barcelona why didn't he continue with his little budget things

Tell us How much did Guardiola spend in his first season at Barcelona to win the sextuple
i tried to check up on this.turns out he spent 500,000 buying a rb while he was still coaching barcelona B. and spent a total of 342m while he coached the senior team.
what do you mean by sextuple?.don't tell me u are adding carabao cup and community shield kind of cups in your sextuple.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

You were the one using 'beg' to describe his move. 'Flirt' is appropriate and he did that because that's his favourite club and he knew they are not ambitionless like Chelsea.

Madrid go for the bests and send out dead woods like Morata. Hazard knows this.
When you have been sending greenlight to person for like 3 seasons e don dey enter beg territory, no be flirting again.

We both know if Hazard was option A for Madrid they would cough out the required money to secure his services long time ago like they did for Bale and others before him. Right now he has turned himself to the available sarewagba after all Madrid's main options have Amaka'd them

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

So why didn't Cahill, who scored from open play, top him in rating? You be mumu walahi. Your head just big for nothing.

Apoda this is why Cahill did not top him in ratings

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
TalabiAudu:
Next season is like in 4 months time...

We will all soon see the Value of Hazard to this shitty team.

With transfer ban, and Willian, Pedro, unripe Pulisic and Giroud, no creative attacking midfielder, with Crazy Luiz and Kepa at the back, we will beg to finish 10th.

Sheybe Hazard is shakushaku

With Hidden Hazard no be Yuropa una dey enter steady you even finished 10th once? So if without Hazard unless you are finishing 15th then no difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

Whenever you're free, I'll love to destroy this "CR7 holding back benzema" storyline.

Whats there to destroy? Men lie, women lie numbers dont lie

What I told you for free and predicted here many months ago is what people are writing articles on and getting paid but I am dishing the knowledge for free

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/1083715/juventus-real-madrid-superstars-stats-show-better-without-cristiano-ronaldo-benzema-dybala/

https://www.givemesport.com/1470029-how-karim-benzema-and-paulo-dybala-have-performed-with-and-without-cristiano-ronaldo

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

i tried to check up on this.turns out he spent 500,000 buying a rb while he was still coaching barcelona B. and spent a total of 342m while he coached the senior team.
what do you mean by sextuple?.don't tell me u are adding carabao cup and community shield kind of cups in your sextuple.

Check how much he spent in his first season at Barcelona where he won the CL, League, Copa Del Rey, UEFA super cup and World club cup

How much did he spend to win those

And why didnt Mourinho and LvG continue the non spending that brought them success
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
TalabiAudu:
If it was Huddersfield, we would have flogged them 5-2 with Hazard scoring 2 and creating 1.

Hazard did not cause the draw yesterday, Burnley stole our points

Wonderful, So Hazard is only useful when playing the worst team in Europe top leagues?

Huddersfield has 14points all season Check Spain, Italy Germany France Holland, even Portuguese league. Tell me how many teams have 14points like Huddersfield

He deserves Balon d"Huddersfield

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

You are minding them? Apari Na Pep has been money-doping since his Spanish days.

Baba won 3 trophies in one season and the ensuing worthless trophies you compete for as a consequence of winning those trophies the next season, and we no go hear word.

The “sextuple” was won in 2 seasons and half of them are useless. It’s not as if he went unbeaten or Sth like that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Check how much he spent in his first season at Barcelona where he won the CL, League, Copa Del Rey, UEFA super cup and World club cup

How much did he spend to win those?.

And why didnt Mourinho and LvG continue the non spending that brought them success
could you kindly check for me?,i don't know where to extrapolate only the seasonal spending.
and do they play the club world cup every year?. j.m spent 1.5billion in his entire career so far,pep about 1.2billion van gaal spent approximately 130m in 6 years of coaching barca and also promoted puyol,xavi and iniesta.guardiola almost doubled it in half the years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
what is wrong with nairaland,and not delivering posts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Wonderful, So Hazard is only useful when playing the worst team in Europe top leagues?

Huddersfield has 14points all season Check Spain, Italy Germany France Holland, even Portuguese league. Tell me how many teams have 14points like Huddersfield

He deserves Balon d"Huddersfield

�� Eden Hazard vs Top 6 Premier League teams:

� Manchester United:
⚽️ 5 Goals
� 5 Assists

⚪️ Tottenham:
⚽️ 5 Goals
� 3 Assists

� Arsenal:
⚽️ 5 Goals
� 3 Assists

� Manchester City:
⚽️ 4 Goals
� 5 Assists

� Liverpool:
⚽️ 4 Goals
� 2 Assists

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

What I told you for free and predicted here many months ago is what people are writing articles on and getting paid but I am dishing the knowledge for free

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/1083715/juventus-real-madrid-superstars-stats-show-better-without-cristiano-ronaldo-benzema-dybala/

https://www.givemesport.com/1470029-how-karim-benzema-and-paulo-dybala-have-performed-with-and-without-cristiano-ronaldo
If I told you i believe the earth is flat, i am sure if you search on the net,you will find others who do believe same.
My point here is that even the most absurd of things will have supporters.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

could you kindly check for me?,i don't know where to extrapolate only the seasonal spending.
and do they play the club world cup every year?. j.m spent 1.5billion in his entire career so far,pep about 1.2billion van gaal spent approximately 130m in 6 years of coaching barca and also promoted puyol,xavi and iniesta.guardiola almost doubled it in half the years.

You sure can check for yourself

Pep won every competition he entered for in his first 18months as a coach, That is legendary.

This same Mourinho 15yrs ago joined Chelsea and spent 170M Euros on signing in his first season that was around the time a player like Kaka was going for 10M and Ronaldinho for 30M

Mourinho was spending 170M in one season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
TalabiAudu:

�� Eden Hazard vs Top 6 Premier League teams:

� Manchester United:
⚽️ 5 Goals
� 5 Assists

⚪️ Tottenham:
⚽️ 5 Goals
� 3 Assists

� Arsenal:
⚽️ 5 Goals
� 3 Assists

� Manchester City:
⚽️ 4 Goals
� 5 Assists

� Liverpool:
⚽️ 4 Goals
� 2 Assists

This is Hazards 7th season at Chelsea means he has played all these teams at least 14 times. So in 14metings with Liverpool he has 4 goals and 2 assists but no problem you already swore if he played in a league with only Huddersfield he will score 200goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

If I told you i believe the earth is flat, i am sure if you search on the net,you will find others who do believe same.
My point here is that even the most absurd of things will have supporters.

Point here is that you have no point

These are facts here

Figures with and Without Ronaldo in successive seasons

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9241820_benzbala_pngf749da1c621e37a770d18004c364592e
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ibime:

Cahill will get points docked for conceding twice

So Cahill or other defenders should take more of the blame.

One wonders why Hazard always getting rated higher for shakushaku even when he didn't score from open play.

Matic, Oscar and Fabregas were useless in that match, but Hazard knocked us out.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is Hazards 7th season at Chelsea means he has played all these teams at least 14 times. So in 14metings with Liverpool he has 4 goals and 2 assists but no problem you already swore if he played in a league with only Huddersfield he will score 200goals

Ehen ehn...

Sheybe its shakushaku?

I expect to see
Man Utd: 0 goals, 1 assist
Liverpool: 1 goal, 1 assist
Man City: 1 goal, 2 assists
Arsenal: 0 goals, 1 assists..

Abi, is this not the likes of his fellow shakushaku Adama Traore, Zaha and co
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Apoda this is why Cahill did not top him in ratings

Mumu.

So Cahill should be blamed and not Hazard.

Hazard shouldn't have topped too since shakushaku is wrong and your reliable medium should have deducted from his point.

You didn't tell us why psg goal scorer didn't top Hazard too. Were they doing shakushaku too? Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
A40:

We both know if Hazard was option A for Madrid they would cough out the required money to secure his services long time ago like they did for Bale and others before him. Right now he has turned himself to the available sarewagba after all Madrid's main options have Amaka'd them

Why would Madrid, with prime Bale and Ronaldo cough out money on Hazard who could have cost them a fortune too?

I don't even need to refer you to reasons given by Raumdeuter for Madrid not spending big after achieving la decima.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

U, u no get sense, na to dey come here come laugh whenever he post dt nonsense u sabi. This is d 3rd or 4th time u are doing ds. Makes you look even more stupiid dan dt apari saying what is not true all the time. I dey help u count am

Continue o.
grin grin grin grin

Oya No vex. Take dis make you use am cool body small.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Corrosiveman(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

....Ronaldo is not a team player he is nothing but a goal poacher and if the midfielders fail to create chances the whole team suffers...even a juventus legend have critisized him for Dybala's poor performance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Bale had his best goal per match of his life in 2015/2016, maybe Ronaldo died that season.

What positions did Dybala majorly play last season and this season? If you can't use your brain, you need mucuna therapy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

Mumu.

So Cahill should be blamed and not Hazard.

Hazard shouldn't have topped too since shakushaku is wrong and your reliable medium should have deducted from his point.

You didn't tell us why psg goal scorer didn't top Hazard too. Were they doing shakushaku too? Oponu.

Arindin na him you be.

Cahill making errors in defence is an excuse for Hidden to be totally doing shakushaku all game?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2019/1/6/18169261/juventus-paulo-dybala-max-allegri-2019-serie-a-team-management

Did you read the article? It basically just gave explanation for my point

That Dybala had to assume a different role to support Ronaldo who just entered the team. Ronaldo replaced Dybala as the focal point of the team the same way it happened with Benzema
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Corrosiveman:
....Ronaldo is not a team player he is nothing but a goal poacher and if the midfielders fail to create chances the whole team suffers...even a juventus legend have critisized him for Dybala's poor performance

It is not Ronaldos fault, Ronaldo is the best goal scorer in the past decade. So any smart coach will always tweak tactics to make his best scorer shine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

Why would Madrid, with prime Bale and Ronaldo cough out money on Hazard who could have cost them a fortune too?

I don't even need to refer you to reasons given by Raumdeuter for Madrid not spending big after achieving la decima.
Bale? The permacrock Zidane had started benching? If Madrid were really serious about Hazard they would easily offload Bale for a much fitter and younger Hazard. At the drop of a dime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:
Bale had his best goal per match of his life in 2015/2016, maybe Ronaldo died that season.
What positions did Dybala majorly play last season and this season? If you can't use your brain, you need mucuna therapy.

This is why your lack of deductive reasoning always comes to the fore
And why did Dybala have to change his position from last season? Was it not because of Ronaldo?

Dybala last season 22 goals
This season Ronaldo came had to change position to accomodate Ronaldo and his production dropped

Same way Benzema and Ronaldo, when Ronaldo will always be in the box unlike other left forwards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
A40:
Bale? The permacrock Zidane had started benching? If Madrid were really serious about Hazard they would easily offload Bale for a much fitter and younger Hazard. At the drop of a dime

Airmark is remarkably senseless, Bale wey be say dem Asensio and Vazquez even wan begin bench am

Shebi last CL final he didnt even start sef even previous one in 2017

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Did you read the article? It basically just gave explanation for my point

That Dybala had to assume a different role to support Ronaldo who just entered the team the same way Benzema was supporting Ronaldo
liar,liar pants on fire,the article said dybala was being deployed as an amf to create chances for both mandzukic and ronaldo.was benzema ever an amf in real madrid.
you do realise dybbie plays farther from goal this season than he did last season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7117) (7118) (7119) (7120) (7121) (7122) (7123) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 100smile(m), forgiveness, Segedinho(m), airmark(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.