Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508204 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8420) (8421) (8422) (8423) (8424) (8425) (8426) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Make I hear say we no win this Tottham team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Timo Werner is good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lloris is good. He has kept Spurs in it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lamela wey no get sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
This Werner no go bad o. Make Lamps reason am s
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
na that mumu salah

6 pts vs like 22 pts

Bruh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Shey we no fit bring back dis Pasalic dude?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ampadu so compact & calm, not surprising, it’s just like him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Thecassanova:
6 pts vs like 22 pts
Bruh grin
you self see am
Dude is already 8 points ahead and they are yet to give kdb extra point.

I don already give up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Useless valencia stopped a solid team like ajax from qualifying only to be playing nonsense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:

Since you are not using ucl, tell me,
the year conte won the league, was epl competitive?

Competitiveness has nothing to do with the number of points a team won the league with. It is just a record to show how incredible the winning team was.
There will always be incredible teams that will equal or set another incredible record.

Its about what other teams are willing to do to catch up to you the current winner.

Bayern has been winning the league since god knows when. I don't even know any team in germany that can stop them. Same goes for italy. Which other team apart from juventus.

La liga, it is either madrid or barca.

Last decade in england, more than 5 teams won the league, can you say the same for any other top league in europe?.

actually, when we consider the general competitiveness over a period of time of the epl in relation to other leagues, the epl is very competitive. but, when we isolate it season by season, we see that the past 4 to 5 seasons have seen the epl teams showing a level of inconsistency in form.

one season chelsea finishes 10th, the next one 1st tomorrow 5th
man united will jump from 6th to 2nd back to 6th
same for arsenal

yes, that conte winning season was much competitive than what we are having season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Christopher Nkunku, that guy looks like someone from Ohafia in Abia State.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
What a shameful and pathetic performance from Valencia angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Greatihex:
man city hit 98 points last season with just liverpool as competition and pool get up with them. what do you think would have happened if the league last season had 2 other liverpools at that level?

you just making it sound like Angels are playing for liverpool and that whatever level the other teams would have been at; liverpool will still top everyone with 22 points.

No
I swear any time a40 says that I get irritated.. He just keeps saying even if you put all the best teams in history together with Liverpool in the league they will be still be 20+ points ahead like it's actually angels playing for them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Roland17:
What a shameful and pathetic performance from Valencia angry
Rather a Master class performance from Atalanta making Valencia look ordinary. If you have been following Seria a this season you won't be surprised by the score line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
spillo1:
Cc kimbeast.

LMFAO.....Atlanta are a big threat to any team in this champions league. Your old bastard is working wonders.
In Gasperini I trust.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Heehehhehee....dayo no go allow us rest o! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Valencia cutting the coefficients grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bundesliga team beasting an EPL team Lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Are last year finalists now struggling at the knockout stage?

Too early to say, both teams were atleast a goal down first leg in last year semis & still triumph.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Can Ampadu break into first team football for us next season? I’d suggest another year loan or bench Zouma

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ampadu dropping a banger, elite boy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
diggz:
Heehehhehee....dayo no go allow us rest o! cheesy

For what?

Have you done something that should deserve that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Thecassanova:
Can Ampadu break into first team football for us next season? I’d suggest another year loan or bench Zouma
Nope. leipzig have already wasted this year for him abeg.

let him come back and play in midfield, he is too short to play CB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ampadu had a good game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Thecassanova:
Are last year finalists now struggling at the knockout stage?

Too early to say, both teams were atleast a goal down first leg in last year semis & still triumph.

Liverpool?? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Greatihex:
yes, they did.
That means all the reigning champions in other league are champions because other competitors are struggling.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Godx:

Finally somebody who is getting somewhere. I assume you have watched most of Liverpool matches this season so I will ask a simple question. Does Liverpool performance in the league this season reflect their actually point tally?
Not all but most. Off hand I can mention that they didn't deserve to win the Chelsea game, Tottenham 2nd leg, Wolves first leg, United first leg, Sheffield first leg.
All this game either had the opposition losing easy chances or they conceding from stupid mistakes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Unlimited22:

Nope. leipzig have already wasted this year for him abeg.

let him come back and play in midfield, he is too short to play CB
Seriously wouldn’t mind having him over caught-out-of-position Rudiger or Christensen. Midfield is saturated, if he can play RB or LB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
eph12:

Are other teams having a bad season this season?
Yh but doesn't take away anything from their performance though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Greatihex:
actually, when we consider the general competitiveness over a period of time of the epl in relation to other leagues, the epl is very competitive. but, when we isolate it season by season, we see that the past 4 to 5 seasons have seen the epl teams showing a level of inconsistency in form.

one season chelsea finishes 10th, the next one 1st tomorrow 5th
man united will jump from 6th to 2nd back to 6th
same for arsenal

yes, that conte winning season was much competitive than what we are having season
a team cannot stay consistent over a long period time in the epl like other leagues because other teams are not sleeping and they want to be better than you unlike other unambitious teams from other leagues in europe. That's the point.

Leceister came with their nasty counter attack.
Conte came with his 343, changed the game, blew everyone away, won the league.
Then guariola said no, he wants tiki taka. klopp is killing everyone with his high pressing.
It could be lampard tomorrow.

What you can't deny is liverpool having incredible season which will end in a season or 2 from now.

An isolated team having incredible season doesn't take anything away from the competiveness of epl until the said team establishes its dominance like other teams have done across europe.

I remember telling raumdeuter and the ediot that wants to eat his hand that I will stop supporting epl if any team can win the league 4 times in row without anyone challenging them.

You can't predict who will win the league next season in epl, but I can bet my life savings on it that bayern will still win bundesliga next season.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
IamD18:

That means all the reigning champions in other league are champions because other competitors are struggling.
you don't even understand my argument

(1) (2) (3) ... (8420) (8421) (8422) (8423) (8424) (8425) (8426) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theuniverse and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.