Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10459516 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8417) (8418) (8419) (8420) (8421) (8422) (8423) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

In the post you quoted, where is the word "they"
Boss, I said if Liverpool qualify, THEY will find another excuse, and you took that to mean my attributing things to YOU alone.

The only obvious conclusion is that you now identify as they grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
A40:
What do you mean they are not discrediting Liverpool? They have and are still doing so

I'm saying whatever strength the top clubs might have no other team would have been able to cope with this form Liverpool is on. I want you to show me any other time in League history a team has lost 1 match in 64 attempts

If the league was not weak when Pep got 100 pts then it is not weak now that English teams are getting to the Finals of major European competitions.

Liverpool will top any league in Europe as we speak
no doubt about the bolded. But, not with this point margin. Unless, the league is competitively weak as what is obtainable now in the epl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Below are the EPL top teams league points haul after Matchday 26 for the past 4 seasons

City 51, 62, 69, 53
Chelsea 41, 50, 50, 63
Man utd 38, 51, 56, 49
Arsenal 34, 50, 45, 53,
Spurs 40, 60, 49, 53

Did you notice the trend? This season is the worst for ALL the teams in the last 4 seasons which means ALL the regular contenders are having the poorest season compared to their recent past

Yet we are arguing against Facts and numbers that Liverpool is not facing a weak league

A40, patrickmuf eph12 melvyn11 nihilistjnr how can you look at these numbers below and still say the EPL THIS SEASON is not weak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
IamD18:

Yet they tag these teams weak because Liverpool is progressing and wonderfully doing well in their midst. Interesting!

Same Liverpool that shocked the world last season against Barcelona, maybe Barca was weak as well.cheesy cheesy cheesy

Niggaz are doing well. Their form shouldn't be discredited because of poor performances and bad form of their competitors. It shouldn't. They are currently outstanding and performing greatly .

Well, if they insist, that means the whole European teams were weak for allowing Liverpool hit UCL finals back-to-back.
you just admitted that other teams are struggling, but you don't want to accept that it is helping Liverpool.

Hope you understand the argument?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Upnepaa(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
The is not the first time a team is dominating its league and UCL concurrently

Bayern lost the 2012 final and came back to claim the trophy a year later.

Barca won 2 UCLs in 3 years whilst dominating their league

Madrid's UCL treble team also dominated the league at some point

Even Juventus played 2 UCl finals in 3 years.

All these years, why don't you admit that these teams have been heads and shoulders above the rest in Europe. Instead, you condemned their leagues as a whole, Did you just wake from your slumber.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Upnepaa(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
If you are following the trend, for the past five years in England, The clear favorite for the title would have emerged by Christmas.

Things happening in EPL nowadays are not even happening in the French ligue 1

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Expert17:
Liverpool wont win the league if just one of Man city, Man utd or Chelsea are in great form like them..............

Liverpool crack under pressure,...Historically backed
I disagree with this. They would win anywhere but not in this manner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
A40:
Suggesting La Liga as an uncompetitive and easy league would be fairly accurate considering the resource gap between the haves and have nots.
This is not applicable to EPL

Do you agree EPL was also weak the season Pep won by 19 points or your bias is only applicable to Klopp and Liverpool?

Performance in Europe reflects quality in and of the League. There is a reason we have coefficients mate
no.
When Liverpool made their first final, they barely finished in top 4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Greatihex:
I disagree with this. They would win anywhere but not in this manner.

There were as good as this also last season,...but couldn't win the league because of stiff competition from In-form Man city..
Without Man city pressure they would have stroll to the trophy last season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Swissh:

Sometimes you act like a 12yrs old.

You act everytime like a goat.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Upnepaa:
I'm not here to troll Liverpool's defeat because I know they will surely win Atletico at Anfield.

But EPL fans are being beaten in their own game. You cannot accuse other leagues of non competitiveness over the years yet flare up when you are accuse of the same defect using the same formula you used. That's double standard

Man city 100 points, 3 seasons ago 18 match winning run

Man city 98 points, Liverpool 97 points, about 12 matches winning run

This season, Liverpool don win 25 out of 26 matches already, bound to have up to 100 points.

Liverpool and man city just dey tap awoof anyhow

The numbers are just too outrageous. How can you convince the outsiders that EPL is competitive now. Raumdeuter suffered on top Bundesliga head. Despite the fact majority don't even watch their matches, not even the Classical derby. Chop your L
You should have wondered why same Manchester city with 100 points are distant second. Maybe they might even end up third.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
raumdeuter:
Below are the EPL top teams league points haul after Matchday 26 for the past 4 seasons

Did you notice the trend? This season is the worst for ALL the teams in the last 4 seasons which means ALL the regular contenders are having the poorest season compared to their recent past

Yet we are arguing against Facts and numbers that Liverpool is not facing a weak league

A40, patrickmuf eph12 melvyn11 nihilistjnr how can you look at these numbers below and still say the EPL THIS SEASON is not weak

City 51, 62, 69, 53
Chelsea 41, 50, 50, 63
Man utd 38, 51, 56, 49
Arsenal 34, 50, 45, 53,
Spurs 40, 60, 49, 53

This time last season, Liverpool had 3 wins 1 draw and 3 losses in Ucl and went ahead to beat the Spanish and German champions to win the cup.

Now they have 4 wins 1 draw and 2 losses, it means epl is weak this season.

All leagues are weak then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Melvyn11:

Klopp Liverpool cant dominate la liga teams. if not for Barca uselessness they will still be trophy less. All those chats of replicating what they are doing in England in other leagues is garbage.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
airmark:

This time last season, Liverpool had 3 wins 1 draw and 3 losses in Ucl and went ahead to beat the Spanish and German champions to win the cup.

Now they have 4 wins 1 draw and 2 losses, it means epl is weak this season.

All leagues are weak then.

This time last season Liverpool had 1 loss and 5 draws in the EPL, This season they have 1 draw in 26 games

airmark tell me the last time Chelsea your team has been this weak in the league,
How many times since you started supporting Chelsea you saw your team at the beginning of the season and thought top 4 will be a miracle and realistically top 6 would be good.
How many times have some of your fans thought top 10 is possible and some even said Hope is what "we don't relegate"

Patrickmuf too can tell me the last time his team Man Utd has been this weak in the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
odizeey:

You should have wondered why same Manchester city with 100 points are distant second. Maybe they might even end up third.

City have dropped form and are having their worst season pointwise in about 5yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Competitiveness is not just wining by a struggle. It can also arise by not winning frequently.

Wen we been dey school, a class was termed competitive Wen a student takes first position this term and doesn't replicate next term. This term, obi fit dey hot, get 7 As two Bs, while Ada fit vex clear all As next term. That's what we see mostly in EPL. You can hardly say so for any other league except npfl. grin
Ronaldo was in la Liga for nine years won it twice, Athletico won once or thereabout. Barca scrape the rest. cheesy now that's a class of dunce.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
odizeey:
Competitiveness is not just wining by a struggle. It can also arise by not winning frequently.

Wen we been dey school, a class was termed competitive Wen a student takes first position this term and doesn't replicate next term. This term, obi fit dey hot, get 7 As two Bs, while Ada fit vex clear all As next term. That's what we see mostly in EPL. You can hardly say so for any other league except npfl. grin
Ronaldo was in la Liga for nine years won it twice, Athletico won once or thereabout. Barca scrape the rest. cheesy now that's a class of dunce.

What do you calla class where 1 student gets 100A and the rest are scrambling for 50C
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

What do you calla class where 1 student gets 100A and the rest are scrambling for 50C
grin I have to avoid this egbon. I no fit enter hard aching argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

City have dropped form and are having their worst season pointwise in about 5yrs
That's what competitiveness is about. Everyone knows Barca owns la Liga, Bayern owns bundesliga, juve owns serie A. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
airmark:

Thats how one of them lost 100 grand to me last season. He deactivated his account, but i smoked him out in naija. He later begged me to reduce the amount so he could pay, which i did.

I remember Ibime begged me to let it go. Lailai, their annoying posts would never let me have mercy on any of them, to teach them some lessons.

They are back again running their mouths.
Leave them. After it happens, they'll discharge. No peace for the wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Greatihex:
you are missing something. If the other teams were not struggling, pool would have been able to achieve this number that you are using to argue for them.
This una bad belle too much. Last season were these teams struggling when they lost just 1 match?

Were they struggling when City won 18 in a row? Why didn't other teams match that record?

Were teams struggling when City won the league with 100pts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Greatihex:
no doubt about the bolded. But, not with this point margin. Unless, the league is competitively weak as what is obtainable now in the epl
Was the league weak when City won with 19pts ahead of United? Let's know how long the EPL has been weak

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

City 51, 62, 69, 53
Chelsea 41, 50, 50, 63
Man utd 38, 51, 56, 49
Arsenal 34, 50, 45, 53,
Spurs 40, 60, 49, 53

On the flip side like nihilistjnr pointed out we can also say overall that the league has been tighter and more competitive. If we look at the gap from 3rd to 14th they are almost the same.

Now if you insist the league was competitive in 2017/2018 when City finished 19 pts ahead of United in second and 25 points ahead of Pool in third then why is the league suddenly weak now?

You can see clearly even from your list that no team even at the peak of their strengths would be less than 7 points behind Liverpool.

The league was not weak when City completed domestic treble, but it's weak now that Liverpool are dominating. I don't like partia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
A40:
Was the league weak when City won with 19pts ahead of United? Let's know how long the EPL has been weak

City 51, 62, 69, 53
Chelsea 41, 50, 50, 63
Man utd 38, 51, 56, 49
Arsenal 34, 50, 45, 53,
Spurs 40, 60, 49, 53

That season City won with 100points

At this point that season Chelsea and Spurs 9 points better than this season, Man Utd was 18points better than this season, Arsenal was 11 points better than this season and Spurs was 9 Points better than this season

So the season CIty won the league with 100points Chelsea Spurs Arsenal and United never got to this low point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

This time last season Liverpool had 1 loss and 5 draws in the EPL, This season they have 1 draw in 26 games

[s]airmark tell me the last time Chelsea your team has been this weak in the league,
How many times since you started supporting Chelsea you saw your team at the beginning of the season and thought top 4 will be a miracle and realistically top 6 would be good.
How many times have some of your fans thought top 10 is possible and some even said Hope is what "we don't relegate"

Patrickmuf too can tell me the last time his team Man Utd has been this weak in the league[/s]

They lost more last season in the Ucl, compared to this season. That shows that possibly they have improved. Which also shows in their epl numbers this season compared to the last one.

They beat Bayern and Barcelona last season despite losing thrice to fvcking Red star. Even when they only had one loss last season in epl.

If epl is weak this season, then it was weak last season too as they were beaten three times including one to Red star in Ucl. So, what should we say about German and Spanish league champions and their leagues since they got destroyed by same Liverpool produced from the weak league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

City 51, 62, 69, 53
Chelsea 41, 50, 50, 63
Man utd 38, 51, 56, 49
Arsenal 34, 50, 45, 53,
Spurs 40, 60, 49, 53

That season City won with 100points

At this point that season Chelsea and Spurs 9 points better than this season, Man Utd was 18points better than this season, Arsenal was 11 points better than this season and Spurs was 9 Points better than this season

So the season CIty won the league with 100points Chelsea Spurs Arsenal and United never got to this low point
There is no team that will not be at least 15 points behind Liverpool so we are essentially splitting hairs.

City's highest peak still falls below what we are seeing from Liverpool this season is the argument. Whether the league is weak or strong how does that affect the fact that Liverpool would still win at a canter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
A40:
On the flip side like nihilistjnr pointed out we can also say overall that the league has been tighter and more competitive. If we look at the gap from 3rd to 14th they are almost the same.

When they were calling other leagues weak did they consider 3rd to 14th? They will call French league weak despite that 3rd to 13th in french league in france is Separated by 10 points

So you want us to say
EPL 3rd - EPL 14th gap = 20points competitive league
France 3rd - France 13th = 8 points Farmers league

Now if you insist the league was competitive in 2017/2018 when City finished 19 pts ahead of United in second and 25 points ahead of Pool in third then why is the league suddenly weak now?

Its easy look at the point haul this season compare to that Pep 100points season
Chelsea and Spurs 9 points better than this season, Man Utd was 18points better than this season, Arsenal was 11 points better than this season

You can see clearly even from your list that no team even at the peak of their strengths would be less than 7 points behind Liverpool.
The league was not weak when City completed domestic treble, but it's weak now that Liverpool are dominating. I don't like partia

7 points difference is not the same as 25 points difference. Its what the numbers say
When City completed the domestic treble that was Liverpools best point haul season EVER. Can you say this season was anyones aside the winners best season even in the past 4 seasons never mind best season ever
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
Greatihex:
no.
When Liverpool made their first final, they barely finished in top 4
And since then nko? The team was building and getting stronger. Instead of acknowledging this team has probably hit his peak and the dominance is what is being manifested you guys are playa hating
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
airmark:
They lost more last season in the Ucl, compared to this season. That shows that possibly they have improved. Which also shows in their epl numbers this season compared to the last one.

They beat Bayern and Barcelona last season despite losing thrice to fvcking Red star. Even when they only had one loss last season in epl.

If epl is weak this season, then it was weak last season too as they were beaten three times including one to Red star in Ucl. So, what should we say about German and Spanish league champions and their leagues since they got destroyed by same Liverpool produced from the weak league?

When did the above bolded happen? I cannot be educating you if you cannot get basic facts right

NB: Adding the word "fvcking" does not make a false statement right. "Denzel fvcking Washington is the Lagos state governor" is wrong with or without the "fvcking"

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
Baby welcome to the bridge, where you could get shot for playing both sides nigga it is what it is..

Hiphop and gangsterism is like bread and butter

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
A40:
There is no team that will not be at least 15 points behind Liverpool so we are essentially splitting hairs.

City's highest peak still falls below what we are seeing from Liverpool this season is the argument. Whether the league is weak or strong how does that affect the fact that Liverpool would still win at a canter

Liverpool will win the league is different from Liverpool winning unchallenged where they have 25 wins out of 26. Are they playing amateurs?
Citeh won the league last season and it was a battle all through
Its just February and Liverpool needs just 5 wins out of their last 12 games to seal the title if their rivals win the rest
Liverpool senior team only failed to win 4 times this season and 3 of those were when they played 7 games outside EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

When they were calling other leagues weak did they consider 3rd to 14th? They will call French league weak despite that 3rd to 13th in french league in france is Separated by 10 points

So you want us to say
EPL 3rd - EPL 14th gap = 20points competitive league
France 3rd - France 13th = 8 points Farmers league
French League is not producing 7 teams in the knockout stage of competition

raumdeuter:

Its easy look at the point haul this season compare to that Pep 100points season
Chelsea and Spurs 9 points better than this season, Man Utd was 18points better than this season, Arsenal was 11 points better than this season
Liverpool's haul dwarfs that of Pep even in his record season. Chelsea and Spurs will still be 25 points behind

Arsenal almost 30 points behind. Makes no difference

raumdeuter:

7 points difference is not the same as 25 points difference. Its what the numbers say
When City completed the domestic treble that was Liverpools best point haul season EVER. Can you say this season was anyones aside the winners best season even in the past 4 seasons never mind best season ever
That is the point. City's best season in their league would still leave them 7 points behind Liverpool. Their best performance of all time ohh.

Liverpool scored their best point ever and won the CL then came the next year and topped that. The point is nobody's best in the history of English football would have produced a challenge for Liverpool. City would have needed to match their best record in 100 years just to be within single digits of Liverpool. This speaks more about Liverpool than the league

(1) (2) (3) ... (8417) (8418) (8419) (8420) (8421) (8422) (8423) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.