Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10557793 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8638) (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) ... (19188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nihillist Hope you are doing ok? Also Nateevs not Heard from you in a long while Bro. Hope you are also doing well too o?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Your post dem always dey funny,
This your chloroquine and Azithromycin wey you get as your last line of defence sef, be like as those posters on this thread wey believe in hit and chop grass. The Chloroquines I ordered from Naija 3 weeks ago never land, e be like say someone don corner am for Fedex

Dem say if you enter ICU for Corona, na 50-50 o

The bold has always been my message, People thinking any healthcare will care for them whether govt or private insurance. The best thing you can do for yourself is live a healthy lifestyle and hope your immunity will be there to fight for you. If push come to shove, they will prioritze those wey get money or powerful over everyone else

everything else na gobe

All the jazz advcates we had on this thread some months back, How far na? when will the chop and eat grass tales start working for Corona

All those one Alhaji for interior village do jazz money, I use jazz hit one person e dey chop grass, Now is your time to become millionaires

I don taya for you grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Everly, we go survive am.

Iseeeeee!!!! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5777930/abacha-loot-uk-backs-us

Look at these people. Nothing wey we no go see for these people hand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Greatihex:
https://www.nairaland.com/5777930/abacha-loot-uk-backs-us

Look at these people. Nothing wey we no go see for these people hand.
See the handiwork of Mr integrity. Lols.

We will kphait kwaruption grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Intubation in ICU is 50-50 according to stats from everyone who's entered intubation with Covid.

Boris is not yet intubated, but is close to being so, and they are keeping ventilators close by.

He was forming boss, working from home, holdng regular meetings by Zoom instead of sleeping and giving his immune system every chance.

With this virus, if you reach day 10-14, you either get well rapidly or deteriorate rapidly. It looks like he is going the other way.

If this guy die ehn, all healthcare professionals will be psychology damaged. You will see many of them starting to drop out from the front line cos if this can take Boris, dem go know say power pass power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
chic2pimp:

Becareful with this Chloroquine thingy you keep harping on about. No go poison yourself abeg o.

The same chloroquine I grew up drinking like water for malaria?

You mean Trump announced Chloroquine on live TV, 50 million people went and bought the thing and only 3 idiots from Naija went into hospital with Chloroquine poisoning, and one person in Yankee died from taking non-medical Chloroquine used for cleaning swimming pools.

Don't let CNN attempt to make Trump look stüpid stop you from protecting yourself oh. Good health is better than politics.

I have been stocking Chloroquine a good 2 months before Trump made his statement based on it's usage in several countries like China and Korea etc. I will not let CNN political pointscoring stop me from protecting my kith and kin.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ibime:
You mean Trump announced Chloroquine on live TV, 50 million people went and bought the thing and only 3 idiots from Naija went into hospital with Chloroquine poisoning, and one person in Yankee died from taking non-medical Chloroquine used for cleaning swimming pools.
Don't let CNN attempt to make Trump look stüpid stop you from protecting yourself oh. Good health is better than politics.
I have been stocking Chloroquine a good 2 months before Trump made his statement based on it's usage in several countries like China and Korea etc. I will not let CNN political pointscoring stop me from protecting my kith and kin.

At the end of the day everyone will still go for the Chloroquine, Its better to have chloroquine than not to at this point. If you get sucked into the CNN politics of anti Trump you might end up blaming yourself

I had mine shipped over 3weeks ago and it hasnt been delivered

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

At the end of the day everyone will still go for the Chloroquine, Its better to have chloroquine than not to at this point. If you get sucked into the CNN politics of anti Trump you might end up blaming yourself

Egbon why CNN hate Trump like this.. had to stop watching them. Wtf

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

My best mate got sucked into that politics. He is Indian so not used to chloroquine, harbouring fears of the drug unlike ourselves who grew up in Naija. His fiance, her brother and her mother went down with suspected Covid over the last 2 weeks. The mother and brother defeated it within few days. I offered to send him a cut from my last batch of Chloroquine last week, he said no they should be alright because he was following politics. As of today, his fiance is on day 9 and starting to develop a cough. He is now getting worried based on how Boris own developed and the fact his fiance is still wiped out 9 days later and started asking me for chloroquine tonight, but unfortunately I am now low and even before I post anything, some days would pass to reach them, and there would be too much virus in the system at this stage for chloro to have much effect. We should rather have it than not to prevent stories that touch.

Same way my sister who too dey do oyinbo went down with suspected Covid last week. Despite having plenty chloro I sent her, her and her oyinbo husband were still prevaricating waiting for non existent doctor to tell them what to do. It was only on Day 4 of symptoms that the husband called one of his consultant friends who told them to start taking chloro immediately for 6 days, that they've even left it too late. The guy did not even know they had some at home. That's when they had sense to start taking it. Thankfully she is OK now.

We should not let doing oyinbo oyinbo and CNN lure us into danger. Naija man has no fear of chloroquine. For example, my dad did not hesitate to activate chloroquine when he had a cough, although that was not even Covid. He did not die, yet some people think we should not hold chloroquine because CNN is fighting with Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2020
A40:
Lmaoooo na only to dey flog civilians and make dem swim inside gutter dem dey do now oh

Or record themselves threatening to rape women
I saw that tape. they were looking like street-corner negotiate-and-pay thugs advertising their services.
the country has a lot of recovery road to anything resembling decent, I can't see it happening in 3 lifetimes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2020
Ibime:

I did not say you should stop using it. Use with caution is all I ask.

As far as I know there is no concrete proof it actually works. All the Evidence so far are Anecdotal. The most recent Chinese Study even says that using hydroxychloroquine is no better than more conventional coronavirus treatments, such as bed rest, antiviral drugs and oxygen inhalation. If and When it's found chloroquine does work, trust me the Chinese will be using it and not let their Citizens die in their thousands.

Stay stafe Bro!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:17am On Apr 07, 2020
chic2pimp:

I did not say you should stop using it. Use with caution is all I ask.

As far as I know there is no concrete proof it actually works. All the Evidence so far are Anecdotal. The most recent Chinese Study even says that using hydroxychloroquine is no better than more conventional coronavirus treatments, such as bed rest, antiviral drugs and oxygen inhalation. If and When it's found chloroquine does work, trust me the Chinese will be using it and not let their Citizens die in their thousands.

Stay stafe Bro!

Mate, chloroquine has some efficacy against all Coronaviruses including the common cold, Flu and SARS. It is not a cure, but a decent treatment
to inhibit viral replication if used early. It was used on SARS which is why they brought it back for Covid. Just because you hear cancer has no cure does not mean you should not take chemotherapy drugs that have some efficacy. Same with chloroquine and Covid.

Those dying are those who presented to Hospital too late. Chloroquine should be taken first thing to inhibit replication, allowing your immune system to deal with what's already on board. Because people are dying of cancer does not mean you should reject chemotherapy drugs. Everyone from China, Korea, India, Australia etc are using it. Who am I to argue?

Below is one of the journals I read that made me go for chloroquine. You will have to convert from Chinese to English.

http://rs.yiigle.com/m/yufabiao/1182323.htm

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Ibime:

Mate, chloroquine has some efficacy against all Coronaviruses including the common cold, Flu and SARS. It is not a cure, but a decent treatment
to inhibit viral replication if used early. It was used on SARS which is why they brought it back for Covid. Just because you hear cancer has no cure does not mean you should not take chemotherapy drugs that have some efficacy. Same with chloroquine and Covid.

Those dying are those who presented to Hospital too late. Chloroquine should be taken first thing to inhibit replication, allowing your immune system to deal with what's already on board. Because people are dying of cancer does not mean you should reject chemotherapy drugs. Everyone from China, Korea, India, Australia etc are using it. Who am I to argue?

Below is one of the journals I read that made me go for chloroquine. You will have to convert from Chinese to English.

http://rs.yiigle.com/m/yufabiao/1182323.htm

I agree that people should keep Chloroquine just in case, however you still need to be careful. It is especially concerning to hear that a few weeks ago you had surplus but recently when your friend asked for some you were running low. If that means that in a few weeks you took so much of it to run from surplus supply to low supply then you need to be approach further use with caution. In particular, i don't think you should take it for common catarrh.

The article you posted was actually quite good in giving details about exactly how Chloroquine is believed to work against SARS-COV2, but also highlighted the measures needed to ensure safety. Measures like Full blood count, ECG, visual assessment. Medications can become poisons if used inappropriately.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:00am On Apr 07, 2020
@ibime
Abeg no go overdose on top Chloroquine oh!!!!

Chloroquine of those days dey scratch body like craze.. na d same Chloroquine you Dey consume like agbo?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:21am On Apr 07, 2020
afrodoc2:

I agree that people should keep Chloroquine just in case, however you still need to be careful. It is especially concerning to hear that a few weeks ago you had surplus but recently when your friend asked for some you were running low. If that means that in a few weeks you took so much of it to run from surplus supply to low supply then you need to be approach further use with caution.

The article you posted was actually quite good in giving details about exactly how Chloroquine is believed to work against SARS-COV2, but also highlighted the measures needed to ensure safety. Measures like Full blood count, ECG, visual assessment. Medications can become poisons if used inappropriately.

Hahahaha. You're assuming I used my stock of chloro. No sir, it's been divvied up and dispatched to kith and kin all over the country. I'm running low of stock for giving out, but I still have my stash for myself and my wife. I have consulted my BNF dictionary on how to use it, not to worry. The last batch I have to give out has been kept aside for my cousin who is a doctor to come and collect tomorrow (sister to your mate in Trinidad)

Even doctors are rushing the thing oga. My football group who I play with are mostly doctors and a few of them were asking for it. One of my wife RMO friend was even begging last week. Nobody want die oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Ibime:

Hahahaha. You're assuming I used my stock of chloro. No sir, it's been divvied up and dispatched to kith and kin all over the country. I'm running low of stock for giving out, but I still have my stash for myself and my wife. I have consulted my BNF dictionary on how to use it, not to worry. The last batch I have to give out has been kept aside for my cousin who is a doctor to come and collect tomorrow (sister to your mate in Trinidad)

Even doctors are rushing the thing oga. My football group who I play with are mostly doctors and a few of them were asking for it. One of my wife RMO friend was even begging last week. Nobody want die oh cheesy

Good plan. Just keep in case things wan red. The way this thing dey point and kill people now, and the way people are disobeying the distancing and hygiene rules i fit change to complete telehealth from next week. I don't want to hear stories that touch.

The must important thing na natural immune system sha. One 30 something yr old guy died recently despite early use of Chloroquine. But he was obese and that is one of the risk factors for severe disease.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

Your post dem always dey funny,
This your chloroquine and Azithromycin wey you get as your last line of defence sef, be like as those posters on this thread wey believe in hit and chop grass. The Chloroquines I ordered from Naija 3 weeks ago never land, e be like say someone don corner am for Fedex

The bold has always been my message, People thinking any healthcare will care for them whether govt or private insurance. The best thing you can do for yourself is live a healthy lifestyle and hope your immunity will be there to fight for you. If push come to shove, they will prioritze those wey get money or powerful over everyone else

everything else na gobe

All the jazz advcates we had on this thread some months back, How far na? when will the chop and eat grass tales start working for Corona

All those one Alhaji for interior village do jazz money, I use jazz hit one person e dey chop grass, Now is your time to become millionaires
Baba if u no believe in jazz,yet u no be atheist,ur stand therefore get k-leg

How many time u don see magician/herbalist provide cure for epidemics

U no believe in witch but in bible shows say u just they argue 4 the sake of it.

Mind u,I no know how e they work but I make use if am during my 2nd days and e work fine,person chop grass for my presence after the slap,I no get money or prize to win for saying such,...whether u believe o,or nor believe,that 1 No concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2020
obainojazz:
Egbon why CNN hate Trump like this.. had to stop watching them. Wtf
but it's okay for Trump to keep bashing them and calling them fake news? grin

Trump brought it upon himself when he goes about attacking any media that is not fox news.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
but it's okay for Trump to keep bashing them and calling them fake news? grin

Trump brought it upon himself when he goes about attacking any media that is not fox news.
They've been attacking Trump before he became a politician sef.. That's the work of leftist media, always attacking the republicans grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2020
Ibime hafa na? Na only doxycycline this online people dey recommend for that matter. E be like say arithromycine no dey again o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2020
I still don't understand why you people shout CNN for anything.

Why CNN all the time? Did CNN say you should not use Chloroquine?

All they said is you should avoid taking drugs without prescription.

I am tired of Trump supporters blaming CNN for everything.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2020
obainojazz:
They've been attacking Trump before he became a politician sef.. That's the work of leftist media, always attacking the republicans grin
medias in us are not nice to any billionaire unless paid for. Especially billionaires in politics.

Trump used to be so called leftist too.. infact, dude was another atilku of America. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
diggz:
Ibime hafa na? Na only doxycycline this online people dey recommend for that matter. E be like say arithromycine no dey again o!

Guy just buy any antibiotic and keep. My sister who is a nurse was just relating me now now how 3 of her Naija classmates now based in Yankee caught Covid in early January and thought they had malaria that comes with cough. One had flown to Naija on leave just after falling sick and his sister who is a nurse got him antimalaria and antibiotics and he recovered on the 4th day. Couple weeks later the other one said he has the same problem and was treated with the same thing. The last one na him yawa gas. He spent two weeks in ITU under intubation. They convinced the doctors he might have malaria in his blood and he was treated in ITU with antimalarials and antibiotics. He finally made a recovery. Na now them they put 2 and 2 together that they must have had Covid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
wman:
I still don't understand why you people shout CNN for anything.

Why CNN all the time? Did CNN say you should not use Chloroquine?

All they said is you should avoid taking drugs without prescription.

I am tired of Trump supporters blaming CNN for everything.

I am anti-Trump and pro-CNN by the way.

All those CNN reporters encouraging una to leave yourself to fate are asking their Doctor friends for Chloro prescription in the background.

Even doctors were hiding Chloro away at home while talking another thing in public. When Trump said it, Doctors couldn't prescribe it for Covid, now after FDA emergency approval, they can. But too late, CNN has already convinced the left-wingers not to protect themselves in the name of "let's laugh at Trump"

No trust your health to anybody at the moment oh. The same expert advice is what landed Boris Johnson in ICU. Trump is now offering to send him experimental drugs cheesy

CNN will be saying one thing, their comrades at Wall Street Journal will be saying another.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzhisTCA844

No wonder Shekau was humble in his last audio.

Ours is a paper giant of Africa.

OBJ would have retired all those top military men using the 'foot soldiers' as pawns.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
airmark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzhisTCA844

No wonder Shekau was humble in his last audio.

Ours is a paper giant of Africa.

OBJ would have retired all those top military men using the 'foot soldiers' as pawns.
okay shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
seankafor:
okay shocked shocked

Learnt that our soldiers repelled an attack in Adamawa yesterday. Good one, from the repellents. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
airmark:

Learnt that our soldiers repelled an attack in Adamawa yesterday. Good one, from the repellents. cool
why dont you branch in chad and get a green card there when next you re coming back?
Maybe Idris derby might make you the chief of army staff so you can put this terror war to an end?

What do you think?

Remember to buy me some bread wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
seankafor:
why dont you branch in chad and get a green card there when next you re coming back?
Maybe Idris derby might make you the chief of army staff so you can put this terror war to an end?

What do you think?

Remember to buy me some bread wink

grin

My thought was that, maybe Buhari should send all our top military men to Chad, for sound retraining. Your uncle will easily get you the bread you crave for, when he returns. cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
timbros:
Wait o, is Nihilistjnr Nihilist serving a ban? E don Tay o.

I hope he is okay.

I'm ok was banned

(1) (2) (3) ... (8638) (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) ... (19188) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, monerozi5590, AirBay, lateefGRDT(m), a4turitoroman and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.