Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10577201 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) (8645) ... (19221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
airmark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzhisTCA844

No wonder Shekau was humble in his last audio.

Ours is a paper giant of Africa.

OBJ would have retired all those top military men using the 'foot soldiers' as pawns.
Aremu no dey waste time at all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I'm ok was banned

I think say na only me chop ban for that side ni grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I think say na only me chop ban for that side ni grin
Lmaooooooo you sef collect cheesy
Immediately I sighted that idiot I knew ban sure for every users with or without posts moya look away before he add me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I'm ok was banned
why won't you grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Victornezzar:

Aremu no dey waste time at all

I tell you.

Buhari's wife was right, the old man is not in control.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Lmaooooooo you sef collect cheesy
Immediately I sighted that idiot I knew ban sure for every users with or without posts moya look away before he add me

Omo I collect รณ. The guy just turn me to onlooker cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
obainojazz:
Egbon why CNN hate Trump like this.. had to stop watching them. Wtf

That is politics in America which is very similar to Nigeria, Just the way you will never see anything good in APC and Larride will never see anything good in PDP

When Obama was sworn in, The Republican leader in the house swore that their target will be to make Obama a 1 term president, the Same thing when Trump was sworn in, the Democrats were already planning to impeach him, So they kept throwing everything at him hoping one stick

If Trump says one thing, they must find a way to counter it. If he says After A its B,C,D they will counter it. Even if he says America is the greatest country in the world they will counter it
CNN almost held a mourning ceremony when Trump killed Soulemani. When the economy was booming they said it was Obamas work, Now that the economy is falling, they said it was Trump

Even when they are benefitting they will come out to play the politics, Trump will never tell anyone to take chloroquine without prescription, If you do and die dot blame Trump. One of his job as a president is to spread hope

Its now left to you to choose what matters to you individually and ignore the rest of the noise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Segedinho:

Baba if u no believe in jazz,yet u no be atheist,ur stand therefore get k-leg

How many time u don see magician/herbalist provide cure for epidemics

U no believe in witch but in bible shows say u just they argue 4 the sake of it.

Mind u,I no know how e they work but I make use if am during my 2nd days and e work fine,person chop grass for my presence after the slap,I no get money or prize to win for saying such,...whether u believe o,or nor believe,that 1 No concern me.

So what is the work of magician or herbalist? I never see them provide a cure for epidemic, just like I have never seen them do anything beyond tricks like we see in the circus. Just like the masquerade go dey do tricks until soldiers catch him for flogging and he won't disappear

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
airmark:

grin

My thought was that, maybe Buhari should send all our top military men to Chad, for sound retraining. Your uncle will easily get you the bread you crave for, when he returns. cool

lol, na only our 72 division go reach to invade chad sef..
Dem still be french puppets.. france controls their government and runs their economy underground.

So you and them should come back when they re out of the French shadows and pockets..

So since Idris Is now your GOAT, when are you putting to ndjamena to join their gallant armed forces?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I'm ok was banned

Good to know.

Stay safe bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
seankafor:
Dem still be french puppets.. france controls their government and runs their economy underground.

So you and them should come back when they re out of the French shadows and pockets..

So since Idris Is now your GOAT, when are you putting to ndjamena to join their gallant armed forces?

Nothing concerns me about their economy and if they in French pocket or shadow. What i couldn't understand is, your lots claiming without their intervention, we couldn't defeat Boko haram. Shameful, to say the least.

I don't need to go there, as i already have 2 passports. We will send your Oga Military uncle and his mates to go for training there. Boko haram will be in trouble when they return.

For now our top officers are like Computer science graduates, bragging with COBOL programming language knowledge. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
airmark:

Nothing concerns me about their economy and if they in French pocket or shadow. What i couldn't understand is, your lots claiming without their intervention, we couldn't defeat Boko haram. Shameful, to say the least.

I don't need to go there, as i already have 2 passports. We will send your Oga Military uncle and his mates to go for training there. Boko haram will be in trouble when they return.

For now our top officers are like Computer science graduates, bragging with COBOL programming language knowledge. grin

lol.. my uncle this,my uncle that.. what do you know about my uncle?

Suddenly you dont have any interest on your derby?
Who said you cant have like 3-4 passports?

Oga, abeg go to chad and apply for their military..walk the talk..I want to see you in the news dishing out orders and raining hell on boko haram location.

It's easy to criticize behind keyboard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
airmark:

I tell you.

Buhari's wife was right, the old man is not in control.
The cabal don hijack baba government
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
seankafor:

I sincerely hope you mean the bold as a joke.

I watched a political program on TVC recently and one of the guest expert on the show was talking about the Chadian Army being being the most battle tested army in this our region in Africa.

I hope these are not the guy's u think our soldiers will just dust off any day anytime bescause our soldiers are best known for human rights abuse out there

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I sincerely hope you mean the bold as a joke.

I watched a political program on TVC recently and one of the guest expert on the show was talking about the Chadian Army being being the most battle tested army in this our region in Africa.

I hope these are not the guy's u think our soldiers will just dust off any day anytime bescause our soldiers are best known for human rights abuse out there
I guess I didnt write in Arabic.
I meant everything I wrote there mot a mot.

Our defences budget is way more than their general budget put together.

You can argue with your keyboard nonetheless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
seankafor:

So having a superior defence budget means a division of our army is capable enough to invade the country and do them take?

Wow. We learn everyday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
BlueRayDick:

So having a superior defence budget means a division of our army is capable enough to invade the country and do them take?

Wow. We learn everyday.
oga, our 72 battalion division will invade that country and turn it into Aleppo in a matter of hours and am not mincing words..

You can take my word for it or leave it..

The only setback we might have is if the french decides to intervene..
But they wont I can bet my left sacs on that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

So what is the work of magician or herbalist? I never see them provide a cure for epidemic, just like I have never seen them do anything beyond tricks like we see in the circus. Just like the masquerade go dey do tricks until soldiers catch him for flogging and he won't disappear
You haven't seen yet doesn't makes your believe about them valid.

My elder sister's asthma was totally cured with the help of a herbalist after series of "scientists medics",it is 10-12 years now and not a symptom.

I grew up in a very rough and trado-homes so I can tell u what I have seen.

My dad was a core ijebu-man and these are few of the advices I got from him b4 we said goodbye.

*To destroy is way easier than to repair,so don't even go there.

*Grace are different,if ur grace is stronger,ur innocent offsprings might be the victim of ur deeds.

,*Don't jazz up for money or things that pleases u cos definitely there is are serious repercussions.

When u vehemently pull down d strength of voodoos citing 1000 odds as a yardstick,it sounds funny cos u don't realy know what sacrifices u are to bring and how it works.

I have a friend (7years ago) that wins baba ijebu (#100,000) every week but wen the jazz failed,he went into robbery(succeeded in all his mission),he was caught and eventually killed (jungle justice)by an OPC member with a more potent jazz.

I have seen,pertook and witnessed jazz in display,I believe no atheist can tell me otherwise.

Your view is even more complex cos u claimed to be a Christian that believes in the holy bible which has history of the use of voodoos,demons and witches in display yet still doubting just because of civilization or rather to sound civilised.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
seankafor:

Oga, abeg go to chad and apply for their military..walk the talk..I want to see you in the news dishing out orders and raining hell on boko haram location.

grin

I never shown interest to join army. Chad don't need me to destroy boko haram at Lake Chad, so why must i go there. I can only advise Buhari to send our military men to go and learn how to decimate boko haram without spending billions, from the Chadians.

You were the one that told us that your uncle was up there and Boko haram are not yet defeated. He is more qualified, to go to Chad as a military officer to get the training needed, not me. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Juju argument again.

All I will say is that juju is not meant good. And it's potent when you are ignorant of it's device.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
seankafor:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
seankafor:

More reason you need to stop telling us stories about the audio victory over Boko haram.

Being on defensive always, repelling with billions burnt, as if we only paid for mosquito repeller. Shame. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
airmark:

More reason you need to stop telling us stories about the audio victory over Boko haram. Repelling with billions burnt. Shame.
leave me alone abeg.
Go and join your chadians in ndjamena tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Victornezzar:

The cabal don hijack baba government

I was always arguing strongly with my uncle that time before election, that Buhari would be the one to finish boko haram. Now i have learnt my political lesson, not to rely on any politician.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
seankafor:
leave me alone abeg.
Go and join your chadians in ndjamena tongue

I don't need to join them before they train our clueless military and leaders, on how not to treat terrorists with kid's glove. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
How many divisions do we have in the NA? I'm guessing 10 grin

Then only our 72 division will wipe out the whole of Chad, and turn it to Aleppo? grin grin

So it's either Buratai has been using a quarter of our 72 division to fight BKH, or the NA is just useless

Some kind comments sef grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Just see person wey people queue up under sun go vote last year

grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
airmark:

I don't need to join them before they train our clueless military and leaders, on how not to treat terrorists with kid's glove. cool
has your derby and chad defeated boko haram terrorists?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

That is politics in America which is very similar to Nigeria, Just the way you will never see anything good in APC and Larride will never see anything good in PDP

When Obama was sworn in, The Republican leader in the house swore that their target will be to make Obama a 1 term president, the Same thing when Trump was sworn in, the Democrats were already planning to impeach him, So they kept throwing everything at him hoping one stick

If Trump says one thing, they must find a way to counter it. If he says After A its B,C,D they will counter it. Even if he says America is the greatest country in the world they will counter it
CNN almost held a mourning ceremony when Trump killed Soulemani. When the economy was booming they said it was Obamas work, Now that the economy is falling, they said it was Trump

Even when they are benefitting they will come out to play the politics, Trump will never tell anyone to take chloroquine without prescription, If you do and die dot blame Trump. One of his job as a president is to spread hope

Its now left to you to choose what matters to you individually and ignore the rest of the noise
Aptly said. Freedom of press taken too far, so many people I know for naija actually believes all that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
airmark:

I was always arguing strongly with my uncle that time before election, that Buhari would be the one to finish boko haram. Now i have learnt my political lesson, not to rely on any politician.

People thought he was going to do the job because Jonathan was incompetent

Buhari capitalized on his weakness

(1) (2) (3) ... (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) (8645) ... (19221) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m), KingAzubuike(f), MonsieurCoder, Bluelines69, Roland17(m), raumdeuter, CallTheCops(m), islamics(m), Leyqute(m), WhoDeyHause, Caicedobets(m), AdisaOwala, BlueRayDick and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.