Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10575271 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) (8645) (8646) ... (19220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
obainojazz:
Egbon why CNN hate Trump like this.. had to stop watching them. Wtf
My office TV is always on CNN 247. Their hate for anything Trump says or do is just so obvious. They don't even try to hide it. They were almost cheering Iran to retaliate and harm USA when Trump killed that Iran guy, already analyzing how Iran could hurt and defeat USA because of Trump. I can never take those guys seriously

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
seankafor:
I guess I didnt write in Arabic.
I meant everything I wrote there mot a mot.

Our defences budget is way more than their general budget put together.

You can argue with your keyboard nonetheless.

The embolden almost got me to the ground laughing!!

Did you just make a case for the Nigerian military or anything Nigerian using the amount on a budget?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Roland17:

The embolden almost got me to the ground laughing!!

Did you just make a case for the Nigerian military or anything Nigerian using the amount on a budget?

Money wey those generals don take buy all the fine houses in Abuja and Dubai finish. LOL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
eph12:

My office TV is always on CNN 247. Their hate for anything Trump says or do is just so obvious. They don't even try to hide it. They were almost cheering Iran to retaliate and harm USA when Trump killed that Iran guy, already analyzing how Iran could hurt and defeat USA because of Trump. I can never take those guys seriously
All banks in Nigeria also put on CNN as their default station.. Na trump fit them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
ChristineC:
I saw that tape. they were looking like street-corner negotiate-and-pay thugs advertising their services.
the country has a lot of recovery road to anything resembling decent, I can't see it happening in 3 lifetimes.
Really pathetic. They sounded like they were on some drugs too. Instead of them to enter Sambisa and flex their muscles

I wonder what Lord Lugard was thinking when he banded Nigeria together. This is sure as hell not one country.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
seankafor:
oga, our 72 battalion division will invade that country and turn it into Aleppo in a matter of hours and am not mincing words..

You can take my word for it or leave it..

The only setback we might have is if the french decides to intervene..
But they wont I can bet my left sacs on that
LMAOOOOOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ibime:

Intubation in ICU is 50-50 according to stats from everyone who's entered intubation with Covid.

Boris is not yet intubated, but is close to being so, and they are keeping ventilators close by.

He was forming boss, working from home, holdng regular meetings by Zoom instead of sleeping and giving his immune system every chance.

With this virus, if you reach day 10-14, you either get well rapidly or deteriorate rapidly. It looks like he is going the other way.

If this guy die ehn, all healthcare professionals will be psychology damaged. You will see many of them starting to drop out from the front line cos if this can take Boris, dem go know say power pass power.
And to think he was pushing for herd immunity the other day.

I hope he makes it out but his initial response to this crisis was very poor

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
seankafor:
I guess I didnt write in Arabic.
I meant everything I wrote there mot a mot.

Our defences budget is way more than their general budget put together.

You can argue with your keyboard nonetheless.

If it's by budget, Boko-haram won't be in existence again... It's way more than that.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
afrodoc2:

Money wey those generals don take buy all the fine houses in Abuja and Dubai finish. LOL.

Those guys no dey even price houses/properties oh! Na touch and buy..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Roland17:

Not making excuses for the bums but do you blame them entirely? Their leaders are worse and are the reasons why the Army and by extension the entire military is in such mess! Rather than being on the front line, their leaders are busy accumulating unexplained wealth and properties in the midst of penury suffered by the soldiers. Since lower cadre soldier lack the ability to loot not because of the lack of will but a lack of reach, they can only show/impose relevance by doing stupid things. There is absolutely no accountability in the military, if there was, there would be no reason why we should be fighting Boko Haram for nearly 2 decades.
I understand what you mean but when you see how they treat defenseless civilians that bear no threat at all to them whatsoever it's hard to respect or have any sense of empathy towards them.

There's no reason our Army should not be accorded the respect and admiration that other uniformed men attract in other parts of the world

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Buh our army suppose finish chad na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
izzou:
Just see person wey people queue up under sun go vote last year

grin

covid 19 is the great yansh opener. makinde na confam audio gomina
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
A40:

this is the face of herd immunity na. natural selection. the strong survive. people somehow think they will be exempt when they go for policies favoring the strong over the weak.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
ornicus:

covid 19 is the great yansh opener. makinde na confam audio gomina

This audio be like say e fit strong oh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
A40:

I was seriously hoping Trump actually caught the virus. Trump continued to downplay the seriousness of this pandemic till it became obvious. I just read an article detailing the timeline of trump's denial of the virus till it actually hit him squarely in the face. From saying he had it under perfect control to calling it a democrats hoax till it dawned on him that more than 150 thousand souls will be lost.

As for Boris who wanted herd immunity, the undertakers are getting dressed and waiting grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2020
ornicus:

this is the face of herd immunity na. natural selection. the strong survive. people somehow think they will be exempt when they go for policies favoring the strong over the weak.
Boris Johnson sealed his status as a poor man's Trump with that irresponsible statement. While we are hopeful for his recovery, we should not gloss over the careless moves he made when this whole thing began
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:44am On Apr 08, 2020
donjazet:

I was seriously hoping Trump actually caught the virus. Trump continued to downplay the seriousness of this pandemic till it became obvious. I just read an article detailing the timeline of trump's denial of the virus till it actually hit him squarely in the face. From saying he had it under perfect control to calling it a democrats hoax till it dawned on him that more than 150 thousand souls will be lost. sad

As for Boris who wanted herd immunity, the undertakers are getting dressed and waiting grin grin
Trump was the first leader to act, doctors are happy he banned travel from China early before other countries did.. He never called it Democrats hoax too.. even Trump shared the video of what he said, but trust the media to twist it.. Americans travel a lot and they don't hear word.. new York governor does not listen to Trump.. look at what's happening there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:57am On Apr 08, 2020
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1247637743011639297?s=09

Ibime... Another testimony from the drug usage cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:22am On Apr 08, 2020
nitrogen:

The difference is an average Chinese can eat uncooked or very wet animals, we typically overheat/cook, dry and fry stuffs we eat. I believe that viruses die when exposed to high temperature.

You can't fault people's culture and traditions though.
I wan talk say the way we prepare our food here the virus wey go survive go try.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:29am On Apr 08, 2020
donjazet:

I was seriously hoping Trump actually caught the virus. Trump continued to downplay the seriousness of this pandemic till it became obvious. I just read an article detailing the timeline of trump's denial of the virus till it actually hit him squarely in the face. From saying he had it under perfect control to calling it a democrats hoax till it dawned on him that more than 150 thousand souls will be lost.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1241558583193583617?s=09
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Victornezzar:

People thought he was going to do the job because Jonathan was incompetent

Buhari capitalized on his weakness

I couldn't believe we would still be dealing with those boko boys by now.

My brother, a big let down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:41am On Apr 08, 2020
obainojazz:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1241558583193583617?s=09

She gave herself brain. When she was struggling with her life, Pelosi wasn't there to save her.

It's when a person is alive, that he will think of doing a democrat tango. She was lucky.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:44am On Apr 08, 2020
airmark:

She gave herself brain. When she was struggling with her life, Pelosi wasn't there to save her.

It's that person alive, that will be doing democrat tango. She was lucky. grin
Some Governors even refused.. Lucky her
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:48am On Apr 08, 2020
obainojazz:
Some Governors even refused.. Lucky her

She no even send.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2020
obainojazz:
Trump was the first leader to act, doctors are happy he banned travel from China early before other countries did.. He never called it Democrats hoax too.. even Trump shared the video of what he said, but trust the media to twist it.. Americans travel a lot and they don't hear word.. new York governor does not listen to Trump.. look at what's happening there.

LMAO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2020
larride:

LMAO.

You have more knowledge about propaganda.. am I right or wrong about Trump? This one is not presidency said. I watch his pressers as he actually comes out to speak tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JohnnyPalmer: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2020
timbros:
Wait o, is Nihilistjnr Nihilist serving a ban? E don Tay o.

I hope he is okay.

Of course he is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2020
obainojazz:
You have more knowledge about propaganda.. am I right or wrong about Trump? This one is not presidency said. I watch his pressers as he actually comes out to speak tongue

You obviously don’t pay attention to enough to Trump.

Then you went to bring Fox News grin

Fact checking without evidence. Just calling it fake news. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2020
larride:

Oya bring CNN or NTA news... tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2020
larride:

Please bring your own source of information that tells the truth. Let's all see it and verify
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
liveLongNprospa:

Please bring your own source of information that tells the truth. Let's all see it and verify

Which source of information? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
obainojazz:
Oya bring CNN or NTA news... tongue

You are a clown obiano.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) (8645) (8646) ... (19220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.