Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10433892 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9117) (9118) (9119) (9120) (9121) (9122) (9123) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
BetterPoison:
there can't be two masters in a ship. I am a disciple of Otem. Messi and Ronald and mere mortals.

now let me warm you for the last time...stop comparing Otem with mere mortals.
Otem is not a mortal
You're saying nonsense.

Be a disciple to yourself if you love discipleship. Even those of us following his thread for some years now don't do such.

Nothing of human creation (including holy books, science, history books, etc.) should be taken as infallible or as the ultimate.

If you've actually read his book, you'll have seen many places where readers were warned not to immerse themselves completely in the philosophy of another person, but develop their own life principles using the brain and in compliance with what's right in their culture/country.

Personally, I don't stick to a particular philosophy. I only see what I can learn from different (beneficial) philosophies and formulate my own life principles from them after thinking critically about them.

Most of my comments on issues here are drawn from various philosophies.

I would appreciate it if you stop quoting me on this issue and stop commenting on a book (Otem's) you don't even have and haven't read in detail so as not to misinform people.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Pekele pekele
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
gensteejay:

I would appreciate it if you stop quoting me on this issue and stop commenting on a book (Otem's) you don't even have and haven't read in detail so as not to misinform people.
grin your appreciation is inconsequential just like the epistle you typed up there. You are bereft of ideas and the valuable contribution otem has inspired isn't meant for small minds like you

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Leyqute:
Pekele pekele
arugbo je gbese
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nawa oo. cheesy cheesy
What the fuck_ grin grin

I'm actually very curious as to how this otem guy come dey get "disciples". grin
Am I missing something here?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
thorrvik55:
Wahala.. Clash of the Otem followers grin grin
i swear we din buy market for the group
thorrvik55:
i swear we din buy market for the group

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
BetterPoison:
grin your appreciation is inconsequential just like the epistle you typed up there. You are bereft of ideas and the valuable contribution otem has inspired isn't meant for small minds like you
You're still saying nonsense, troll. Post proofs from the thread, where Otem invited you or anyone to join any discipleship, and mention OtemAtum himself.

Better get a life!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
donjazet:
Nawa oo. cheesy cheesy
What the fuck_ grin grin

I'm actually very curious as to how this otem guy come dey get "disciples". grin
Am I missing something here?
That poison guy is just being mischievous, forming things which contradict the philosophy of Otem himself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
gensteejay:

You're still saying nonsense, troll. Post proofs from the thread, where Otem invited you to join any discipleship, and mention OtemAtum himself.

Better get a life!
be like say this one wann join the other small gods for prison. Keep saying nonsense... Shotigbo angry
I told you I am a disciple of Otem. I am called and chosen... You want to be arguing

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin grin grin were omo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Omo ase cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
lordfalcao:
@27. He was dropping disaster in ucl and world cup

When will Rudiger make Fifa best 11? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
thorrvik55:

Otem City fc vs Otem utd fc grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Na to siddon look and enjoy the mumble jumble

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
20 shots, ONE on target cheesy
Bologna, we hail thee grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
OtemAtum:
I'm not a master to anybody. That's why I avoid any form of followership.
The author of the book himself has clarified your discipleship trash, that troll above. No need to comment on this further.

Anytime mischievous people want to start forming their nonsense, would simply refer them to my comments to prevent anyone saying things that are untrue about my person.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ibime:

James make more mistakes than Alonso and Emerson combined defensively.

Alonso and Azpi to start that game for me.

Although Alonso is slow, he barely makes tracking mistakes, he just gets burned for pace one-on-one. If Mahrez is on his wing, Mahrez is not the type to run you, but to dribble you inside, and Alonso is best placed to cope with that.
Really? I mean about James. I don't think he's that bad, Sunday was just kind of a dud.
Azpi is tough on one-on-ones too, he can handle Mahrez if Alonso can.
Anyways I expect a good display, I just hope we don't try to dominate possession against City.
Cos when Pep allows you have the ball, whatever he's planning can't be good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
gensteejay:

The author of the book himself has clarified your discipleship trash, that troll above. No need to comment on this further.

Anytime mischievous people want to start forming their nonsense, would simply refer them to my comments to prevent anyone saying things that are untrue about my person.
mu.mu the key word is avoid OTEM didn't say he doesn't have.... He said he avoid it...

Well now you know he has a disciple and it's not you. You are just being jealous it's not you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
BlueMann:

Really? I mean about James. I don't think he's that bad, Sunday was just kind of a dud.
Azpi is tough on one-on-ones too, he can handle Mahrez if Alonso can.
Anyways I expect a good display, I just hope we don't try to dominate possession against City.
Cos when Pep allows you have the ball, whatever he's planning can't be good.

If Azpi moves to Mahrez side, Sterling will kill James on the right side.

James weakness is tracking runs, and Sterling makes too many runs.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
A lot of mentally challenged folks on Nairaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ibime:

If Azpi moves to Mahrez side, Sterling will kill James on the right side.

James weakness is tracking runs, and Sterling makes too many runs.
Ehhhh...I think James can manage. At least he's got some Pace. And his crossing will cause more problems at the other end.
I prefer seeing James against Sterling than Alonso against Mahrez.
Or maybe I just like James

It may boil down to the tactics at the ends sha...I remember when we played conservatively against City during Sarri's time. Alonso started, and we won 2-0

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
BlueMann:

Ehhhh...I think James can manage. At least he's got some Pace. And his crossing will cause more problems at the other end.
I prefer seeing James against Sterling than Alonso against Mahrez.
Or maybe I just like James

Jane's does not have reaction pace, infact he has one of the slowest reaction over 10 yards you can hope to find and that will be fatal against someone like Sterling who makes quick short bursts.

I don't consider James that quick even at full speed, but it takes him many strides to get into full speed. Some people are sluggish over short distance and build up speed over long distance. James is extremely sluggish over short distance.

That boy needs to lose weight. You can't be a fullback on crossing alone. I was a big promoter of him at season start but over the season, I've seen so many basics of fullback defensive play missing from his game. He is NEVER at the back post with opponent when diagonal ball comes from the other side. If he runs forward at speed, he never has recovery stamina if the ball goes to the opponent. These are just few examples.

Right now, he is only good for small games when defence is not tested and we need quality deliveries to unlock a small opponent.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:42am On Jun 23, 2020
Ibime:

Jane's does not have reaction pace, infact he has one of the slowest reaction over 10 yards you can hope to find and that will be fatal against someone like Sterling who makes quick short bursts.

I don't consider James that quick even at full speed, but it takes him many strides to get into full speed. Some people are sluggish over short distance and build up speed over long distance. James is extremely sluggish over short distance.

That boy needs to lose weight. You can't be a fullback on crossing alone. I was a big promoter of him at season start but over the season, I've seen so many basics of fullback defensive play missing from his game. He is NEVER at the back post with opponent when diagonal ball comes from the other side. If he runs forward at speed, he never has recovery stamina if the ball goes to the opponent. These are just few examples.

Right now, he is only good for small games when defence is not tested and we need quality deliveries to unlock a small opponent.
In other words, his acceleration is poor.
Well i agree he needs to shed some weight. Then his acceleration will get better
I just like his vibe.
He'll definitely learn a lot.

Maaaaaaaaaybe matchups against people like Sterling are what he needs to develop. Just that it may prove costly at times like this.

I'm just not comfortable with Alonso when defence is involved. But if he must start, we can't afford to "dominate" possession, cause then Alonso will be out of possession often, and THEN Mahrez won't need trickery to beat him, cos Alonso won't be there to be beaten in the first place.

Sha what do I know? Maybe three man defence will come into play las las

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 23, 2020
Can someone explain what Sterling means by this?

Modified: Okay, I just learned that during the Man city vs Burnley match, a plane flew over Etihad carry a banner that said “White lives matter Burnley”

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibukzy: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Laporte stat is INSANE shocked

"In the last 19 (NINETEEN) PL games he's featured in for City, they've conceded 1 (ONE) goal from open play."

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2020
sylvalord:
Can someone explain what Sterling means by this?

Modified: Okay, I just learned that during the Man city vs Burnley match, a plane flew over Etihad carry a banner that said “White lives matter Burnley”
Don't it?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2020
This is the most useless stuff I have seen from Nigeria police recently on twitter embarassed

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1275107131952431105?s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2020
simonjassy:
Don't it?.
It does.
But is that the point? Should that be brought up at such a time?
Besides, when has that ever been in doubt?
Just sayin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Segedinho:
Man city on Thursday...

I cannot come and kill myself.

May the almighty God

omnipresent

omnipotent

"the i am that i am"

the rock of ages

the mighty man in battle and

the one and only God of the universe i serve and pray to,heed my prayer and keep my heart at rest on that day....Amen

grin grin grin
on top ordinary man City?
Nawao.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9117) (9118) (9119) (9120) (9121) (9122) (9123) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), ThierryJay and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.