Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10484633 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9116) (9117) (9118) (9119) (9120) (9121) (9122) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Is Ronaldo a striker??
Did you watch the video or did you just decide to ask me a silly question?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
sylvalord:
Did you watch the video or did you just decide to ask me a silly question?
Your blood too dey hot Guy undecided

Sorry for asking

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
donjazet:
Ibime, what's your take on this? Propaganda or facts? Really interesting though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6vGQuWqlxw
Dude is a racist!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Your blood too dey hot Guy undecided

Sorry for asking
My blood no dey hot. If you had watched the video you wouldn't have asked me that question. The question seemed like an illogical attack. Sorry, if i got you wrong.

He mentioned a couple of strikers who have played under him. He mentioned their names and goal stats. But he only mentioned Ronaldo's Stats, he didn't say his name whereas he said the others names. That is why i asked why he didn't mention Ronaldo's name
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
sylvalord:
My blood no dey hot. If you had watched the video you wouldn't have asked me that question. The question seemed like an illogical attack. Sorry, if i got you wrong.

He mentioned a couple of strikers who have played under him. He mentioned their names and goal stats. But he only mentioned Ronaldo's Stats, he didn't say his name whereas he said the others names. That is why i asked why he didn't mention Ronaldo's name
I watched the video

Guess he's referring to Higuain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I watched the video

Guess he's referring to Higuain
Higuain didn't have such goal stats under Mourinho na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
sylvalord:
Higuain didn't have such goal stats under Mourinho na
You're right

Higuain banged in 26 goals under 11/12 season

Why he didn't mention Ronaldo's name is what I don't understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
gensteejay:
https://www.africason.com/2015/10/intellectual-slavery-most-dangerous.html
https://archive.org/details/intellectual_slavery_the_worst_legacy_of_colonialism

undecided

Enough of all this Dude. This is strictly for Football - the Thread and Section at large. We've got your Points, you've done great Job to emancipate us from mental, intellectual slavery.

For God's sake, Football is back! You're tolerated with your Ish because Dudes were bored to hell, and wouldn't mind to engaging in any Discourse.

If you can't do without this Ish, can you please join the next Train to Politics Section?! Cos it seems you need an active Platform to propagate whatever you believe in.

If you wanna discuss Footie, welcome Home, but if it's all about OtemAtum, please do the below.

Enough Dude pls!

24 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You're right

Higuain banged in 26 goals under 11/12 season

Why he didn't mention Ronaldo's name is what I don't understand
That makes two of us bro.
The only viable explanation is that there is bad blood between them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Oasis007:

undecided

Enough of all this Dude. This is strictly for Football - the Thread and Section at large. We've got your Points, you've done great Job to emancipate us from mental, intellectual slavery.

For God's sake, Football is back! You're tolerated with your Ish because Dudes were bored to hell, and wouldn't mind to engaging in any Discourse.

If you can't do without this Ish, can you please join the next Train to Politics Section?! Cos it seems you need an active Platform to propagate whatever you believe in.

If you wanna discuss Footie, welcome Home, but if it's all about OtemAtum, please do the below.

Enough Dude pls!
Ignoring him would have been perfect

A failure will need several failures to be happy...

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Segedinho:

Ignoring him would have been perfect

A failure will need several failures to be happy...

You're right Bro. He's better ignored henceforth on this Board.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Oasis007:

Enough Dude pls!
I see the name of OtemAtum gives folks like you a lot of headache even without mentioning him. Lols.

Those links are some works of another member of this forum, whose moniker is musicwriter. And the content can benefit Nigerian youths.

It's better you ignore any links you're not interested in.

I'll stop posting links not related to football once other members follow the same rule.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
sylvalord:
The Drogba stats are false. Why did he avoid mentioning Ronaldo's name though?

Ronaldo is not a striker.. As a Man Utd fan one would expect u to know that

All the guys he mentioned played CF

Modified: He probably skipped Ronaldo's name so the English press would make it their headline, classic Jose move

Modified again:
And Drogba's

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
donjazet:

I didn't see this earlier.
It's one thing to be wealthy and have Money. It's another to have a good quality of life and live a peaceful and fulfilled life.

Most of those countries you listed are the biggest violators of Human Rights. For instance, women are seen as totally inferior to men and are treated as second class citizens.

And guess what, their laws are directly derived from their religious books (the Quran and hadith). These laws make their society insufferable to all the women there.
In many of them, women don't have the right to drive, women don't have the right to legally own a house, women don't have the right to vote not to talk holding public offices, women don't have the right to go out publicly without the consent of their fathers or husbands. A man's word is superior to the woman's in the court of law. There are no female judges.

The list goes on and on. Not to talk of their capital punishments
u are incredible

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
thorrvik55:

Modified: He probably skipped Ronaldo's name so the English press would make it their headline, classic Jose move.

And Drogba's stats are not false. 186 appearances with 73 goals in all competitions in four seasons under Mourinho not just EPL goals
Fixed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liposure:
u are incredible
I don't understand. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
donjazet:

I don't understand. undecided
i find ur reply very insightful

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liposure:
u gave an insightful reply

OK, thanks. I'm glad you're informed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
hardeycute:
Fixed

Leave me abeg grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Thank you mahrez for saving the fpl disaster grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Captain disaster Aguero
KDB Benched
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
raumdeuter:
Captain disaster Aguero
KDB Benched

Pep has been giving fpl managers the middle finger for years. cheesy
I have sold Aguero sharp sharp.
Enough of the heartbreaks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Raumdeuteur, see your people ooo.
I have been laughing my ass off since watching this. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzDhm808oU4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Man City hammering Burnley cheesy

To the failure guy above and his cohorts: The mentality of the average (religious) black man is messed up. They take their enemies (those gods they worship) as friends and take their friends (those saying the hard truths about their god) as enemies.

For such Nigerians, everyone must be at the mercy of a so-called god to make this country better, and if he doesn't help, heaven or paradise is there.

While people like Otem, musicwriter, and some atheists want the power taken away from the absentee gods to the people themselves, so everyone can understand that we create our reality by putting the brain to good use, and we're the only ones that can make the country great, not any god.

Instead of looking forward to entering some heaven after you die, work to create that heaven on earth. That's a message for us as a people to think about (not meant for any particular person).

Enough said on religion.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
gensteejay:

While people like Otem, musicwriter, and some atheists want the power taken away from the absentee gods to the people themselves, so everyone can understand that we create our reality by putting the brain to good use, and we're the only ones that can make the country great, not any god..
I stopped reading when I got to the otem part.
Otem is not a "people" he is a God, And as such can't be compare to other Moniker you see on Nairaland.
Those gods are not on absentee, they are in prison...get your facts right

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Man city on Thursday...

I cannot come and kill myself.

May the almighty God

omnipresent

omnipotent

"the i am that i am"

the rock of ages

the mighty man in battle and

the one and only God of the universe i serve and pray to,heed my prayer and keep my heart at rest on that day....Amen

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
thorrvik55:

Modified: He probably skipped Ronaldo's name so the English press would make it their headline, classic Jose move

Modified again:
And Drogba's
You are right

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
BetterPoison:
I stopped reading when I got to the otem part. Otem is not a "people" he is a god. And as such can't be compare to other Moniker you see on Nairaland
So? Messi, Ronaldo are gods of football, and they're both human like Otem and everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
gensteejay:

So? Messi, Ronaldo are gods of football, and they're all human like Otem and everyone else.
there can't be two masters in a ship. I am a disciple of Otem. Messi and Ronald and mere mortals.

now let me warn you for the last time...stop comparing Otem with mere mortals.
Otem is not a mortal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Wahala.. Clash of the Otem followers grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
donjazet:
The rich Muslim countries got extremely lucky because of the vast amounts of natural resources under their grounds which the rest of the world can't do without, but look at the other muslim countries that don't have such like
Bangladesh, Lebanon, Yemen, Oman etc and see how poor and radical those societies are.
I practically lived in Muscat the majority of the past two years and I can tell you what you have written here is strong bull.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9116) (9117) (9118) (9119) (9120) (9121) (9122) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, afrodoc2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.