Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10482375 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9119) (9120) (9121) (9122) (9123) (9124) (9125) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

So is Segalink now the Attorney General/ Minister of justice? Smh....If he has an issue with the arrests or can prove there was an abduction done by rogue police officers who now call it arrest ; is it not wise for him to take it to the authorities and prove their case for them? Is this not the same segalink that has helped victims of SARS harassment get justice in the past? I believe he knows where to channel this energy to.

Honestly it makes no sense for anybody at all ( including Segalink) to make such statements like:

"The public should discountenance any police announcement on crime reportage until further notice "

It is a very reckless statement that can lead more people like u into trouble beacuse u take his word as the law and u think such statement will stop police from going after criminals. It is known fact that our police is far from perfect, but that doesn't make what Segalink wrote up there right.
lol me take his word for bond? That's an over exaggeration if you ask me,
But as a human right activists he is, I'd rather take his word over the criminal entity called police

And for the question? When do the police turned to court to be convicting people of crimes?

Littering everywhere with people pics who haven't yet been convicted by the law court? Isn't it an excess?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
seankafor:
lol me take his word for bond? That's an over exaggeration if you ask me,
But as a human right activists he is, I'd rather take his word over the criminal entity called police

And for the question? When do the police turned to court to be convicting people of crimes?

Littering everywhere with people pics who haven't yet been convicted by the law court? Isn't it an excess?

The thing is u just like defending suspected criminals. You do not like to hear about a suspect being arrested by the police or any law enforcement agent. You complain bitterly anytime EFCC arrest people who they suspect to be internet fraudster ( which is actually within their purview as law enforcement agents)

Here you are again complaining about the police arresting people suspected to be local online fraudsters who run local Facebook scam on unsuspecting members of the public.

Now U are saying the police is not the court, but if u read the policeNG Twitter post, u will read where police investigation showed one of the suspects was actually arrested in 2017 and he made bail only to go back to the fraud business. This same guy's brother was arrested in Ghana last year for impersonating the Ghanaian Inspector general of police running local Facebook scam. These are the people u are out here defending........Smh

As u can see in the latter part of the article, the police promise to charge them to court where they will be prosecuted. So to answer Ur question, the police did not convict anybody by parading them as suspected criminals

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Make Leicester just draw abeg. Make our Top 4 chances improve.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tariq Lamptey do be ballin.

Solid on both ends and has got pace.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

The thing is u just like defending suspected criminals. You do not like to hear about a suspect being arrested by the police or any law enforcement agent. You complain bitterly anytime EFCC arrest people who they suspect to be internet fraudster ( which is actually within their purview as law enforcement agents)

Here you are again complaining about the police arresting people suspected to be local online fraudsters who run local Facebook scam on unsuspecting members of the public.

Now U are saying the police is not the court, but if u read the policeNG Twitter post, u will read where police investigation showed one of the suspects was actually arrested in 2017 and he made bail only to go back to the fraud business. This same guy's brother was arrested in Ghana last year for impersonating the Ghanaian Inspector general of police running local Facebook scam. These are the people u are out here defending........Smh

As u can see in the latter part of the article, the police promise to charge them to court where they will be prosecuted. So to answer Ur question, the police did not convict anybody by parading them as suspected criminals

You need to stop wasting your breath on him. He has this penchant for supporting criminals like himself. That fact has been long established.

Once he hears about police arrest, his first instinct is to defend the crime and the criminal. That should tell you his nature. Just ignore the dude.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Leceister dropping points, sweet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
donjazet:

You need to stop wasting your breath on him. He has this penchant for supporting criminals like himself. That fact has been long established.

Once he hears about police arrest, his first instinct is to defend the crime and the criminal. That should tell you his nature. Just ignore the dude.

I just weak Jàre. I guess one will just have to learn how to live with people like that here sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Leicester eyaf draw again.
Manyoo and Spurs are their last two games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
ChristineC:
I practically lived in Muscat the majority of the past two years and I can tell you what you have written here is strong bull.
Religion must be blamed sha. A lot of false information in the post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I just weak Jàre. I guess one will just have to learn how to live with people like that here sha.

Indeed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:

People go just wake up they type rubbish, just pray you don't fall victim...
is this really necessary? You can make your point without insult
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Unlimited22:
If you've been on Twitter today, you've probably seen that Black American has been trending at or near the top of Twitter NG.
Why? Someone gave his opinion concerning Nicki Minaj and one idiot answers with the age-old 'I am not about to argue with an African whose WiFi will soon go off.'
I haven't been abroad, but with what I've seen across social media, these guys don't rate us at all.
Donj go soon come post historical pictures o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
BetterPoison:
That's the norm here. They are amalekites. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Them accuse Keita Nabby of sexual assault.

Aside from the disparities in evidence, he didn't even forced her to have sex.

He tried to do, touch small, she say no. He was angry but did not proceed. How that one take be assault again.

This life no balance again. Las las na olosho go suffer cos I see men becoming more disciplined in the future. E go make sense.

Like someone said, the allowance people are giving will have it's consequences in the future.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
donjazet:

The guy na low budget yahoo-kid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
What's with all these dunderheads side talking tryna throw a jab or something? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jose having a taste of his own medicine

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
BetterPoison:
Where's the insult bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Leyqute, are you seeing this boring Spurs game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Alli is such a poor player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Make Barca match start Abeg.

I need to unsee the rubbish Spurs and Westham are playing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
We NEED Wenger’s proposed offside law to come into effect by next summer! It’s utterly ridiculous to rule out a goal because the attacker was 1mm ahead of the last defender angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
See how VAR measured Son's big toe to count offside.

Alex Ferguson, we see you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Since 2018.19, Wilfred Ndidi has completed more tackles + interceptions than any other player in Europe's top five leagues:

62 games

237 tackles

146 interceptions

THE elite ball-winning midfielder.

Massively underhyped. If he were English....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Alli is such a poor player.
na now una eyes dey clear?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
nihilistjnr:
See how VAR measured Son's big toe to count offside.

Alex Ferguson, we see you sir.
Wetin this man do you? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Wetin this man do you? grin

You didn't see how they brought 3 rulers to measure Son's big toe?

If he had won size 9 boot instead of size 10, he would be onside.

Then the next thing you will see is dubious decisions against Sheffield United.... Don't be surprised if Ref go blow penalty for goal kick.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
But where's Diggz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Harry Kane scores, Paul merson should get ready
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Haha, finally, Kane scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nezzjnr:
But where's Diggz

Good question

(1) (2) (3) ... (9119) (9120) (9121) (9122) (9123) (9124) (9125) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.