Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10482423 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9120) (9121) (9122) (9123) (9124) (9125) (9126) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
If the Japanese authorities are able to allow fans into baseball and football stadiums as from July 10, nothing stops UEFA from opening the finals of both the UCL and Europa League to fans in August.

Of course, such a decision would have to be based on the prevalence rate of COVID-19 within Europe. And I’ll be in favor of any measure to ban fans living outside Europe from attending both finals.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/sports/football/story/fans-allowed-to-watch-japanese-baseball-soccer-from-july-10-1691532-2020-06-22
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ibime:

Good question
I thought he's going to be back for the EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Belotti, relapsti.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nezzjnr:
But where's Diggz
Those currency don't make themselves. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lampard needs coutinho more than he needs a centre back .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Baby, you are the Rudiger in my defense, my Pulisic in my attack... My love for you will last like Willian, please don't leave me like Hazard. I won't take u back like Zouma. My love, in time of trouble I will save you like Kepa. My love for you is like the love Reece james has for Chelsea.
I will be consistent like Azplicueta and patiently wait for you like Kovacic
I will always be hardworking like Giroud even though people will say I'm not good like Tammy, I will definitely prove them wrong like Gilmour. Even when u pass through pains like Tomori, Jorginho and Batshuayi, I will always look out for you. You have no worries baby because I will make your dreams come true like Ziyech.

#copied

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Unlimited22:
If you've been on Twitter today, you've probably seen that Black American has been trending at or near the top of Twitter NG.
Why? Someone gave his opinion concerning Nicki Minaj and one idiot answers with the age-old 'I am not about to argue with an African whose WiFi will soon go off.'
I haven't been abroad, but with what I've seen across social media, these guys don't rate us at all.

Why do we have a tendency to negatively focus on the minority? So if 90% of AAs identify with Africa, must we offend the whole of AAs just because we don't like the statements from the 10% minority who make ignorant comments. I mean, look at the nonsense these guys were typing.

In this life, we must always keep a level head and focus on material statistics, not the immaterial minority. Donjazet asked me if I've experienced racism before and I said not really. Guess what, speaking to one of my old colleague yesterday reminded me that I have probably actually faced racism from one foolish lady who was in a senior position to me over a decade ago, and I considered her a closet racist, although she never did anything overt, she was always briefing against me. I japa to another job and even genuinely forgot about that matter cos I no dey carry my experience with foolish people for head, when there are majority of people out there that treat people with dignity, and a system where my skills are valued regardless what prejudice some people may hide individually.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Santos (agent): “Jorginho's price-tag has certainly gone up over the last two years, as he has done well in London and become a regular for Italy. He is now the vice-captain at #Chelsea and has amassed a great deal of experience.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Another reason to keep a level head in this life.

See our lost sister Toyin Salau, just 19 years old.

I mean, see the level of profanity coming out of her mouth during BLM protest.

She was protesting the death of a black transexual (Tony McDade) who having pistol-whipped his partner, came back the next day to beat her some more but the partners son and family members beat him up instead.

He went on Facebook live threatening to kill them with guns. He finally caught the partner's son and stabbed him ferociously leading to Police having to shoot him dead.

This girl Toyin decide to go mad cursing and swearing that Black Lives Matter and Trans Lives matter over the Tony McCabe dude who deserved everything he got.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hz-5RyIdXY

Just watching the video, you know madness is not far from this one. She then decide to protest "unjust living conditions" in her parents house (probably loving but strict Nigerian parents) and moved to a refuge. Shortly after, she was raped and murdered by a black man.

Now they are campaigning for her and tagging her as a rising leader of BLM movement lost early and some rappers like noname are promoting her cause.

As for me sha, dem no born me well to see this pikin wey don miss road as a leader that speaks for me. RIP to the dead.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
popizaino:
Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Leyqute, are you seeing this boring Spurs game?

Didn’t watch it. Mourinho na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2020
popizaino:
lol, to play where? Is it to sit on the bench?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2020
popizaino:
Baby, you are the Rudiger in my defense, my Pulisic in my attack... My love for you will last like Willian, please don't leave me like Hazard. I won't take u back like Zouma. My love, in time of trouble I will save you like Kepa. My love for you is like the love Reece james has for Chelsea.
I will be consistent like Azplicueta and patiently wait for you like Kovacic
I will always be hardworking like Giroud even though people will say I'm not good like Tammy, I will definitely prove them wrong like Gilmour. Even when u pass through pains like Tomori, Jorginho and Batshuayi, I will always look out for you. You have no worries baby because I will make your dreams come true like Ziyech.

#copied

You no see Messi ,Ronaldo ,Lewandoski take rhyme .

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2020
popizaino:
You copied this from somewhere too right?

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

People go just wake up they type rubbish, just pray you don't fall victim...

I don't know who you are and I don't know how old you are but referring to another person's opinion here as rubbish is just pure childish and insultive.

Clearly, comprehension is your problem.

Seankafor said that merely seeing how fierce the SARS guys look will make shivers run down your spine and I told him if you are really innocent, you wont be afraid of them by just seeing them. How is that a rubbish talk? Did I say one cannot fall victim?

I have encountered policemen/SARS over and over again here. My car have even being impounded in SARS custody because of something that is non of my fault (a single number missing in the engine number), I know the threats and accusations I passed through. But was I scared? No! Because I know I am innocent. I'm not a criminal, I bought the car with my hard earned money. It was the fault of the person that registered the vehicle. At the end of the day, my car was released and I went my way.

There is no way I will see a fierce looking SARS official I will start shittingg my pant because I don't have skeleton in my closet. Falling a victim is very different from what I mentioned to seankafor.

Did you read the other of his post where he escaped from the back store because of the earring he was wearing? Tell me if he was dressed/groomed as a gentle man (which he should be), will he have a cause to escape through back door?

Don't think that everyone's encounter with SARS will end up like yours.

Thank you.

Cc: BetterPoison

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2020
grin

Apt..... The last Lines though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

I don't know who you are and I don't know how old you are but referring to another person's opinion here as rubbish is just pure childish and insultive.

Seankafor said that merely seeing how fierce the SARS guys look will make shivers run down your spine and I told him if you are really innocent, you wont be afraid of them by just seeing them. How is that a rubbish talk? Did I say one cannot fall victim?

I have encountered policemen/SARS over and over again here. My car have even being impounded in SARS custody because of something that is non of my fault (a single number missing in the engine number), I know the threats and accusations I passed through. But was I scared? No! Because I know I am innocent. I'm not a criminal, I bought the car with my hard earned money. It was the fault of the person that registered the vehicle. At the end of the day, my car was released and I went my way.

There is no way I will see a fierce looking SARS official I will start shittingg my pant because I don't have skeleton in my closet. Falling a victim is very different from what I mentioned to seankafor.

Did you read the other of his post where he escaped from the back store because of the earring he was wearing? Tell me if he was dressed/groomed as a gentle man (which he should be), will he have a cause to escape through back door?

Thank you.

Oh apologies, I was referring to your hastag
That because someone is innocent you can't fall victim of SARS, thanks for your explanation

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

Thank you.

lol, Tim bros, this one you choose to empty your bullets on innocent sodick this morning..hope say you no see am for dream grin

Make my matter no be wetin Una 2 go turn gbas gbos on?
Na my experience yesterday I narrate..and I bring am up because it coincided with when blueraycock replied my post on those popo parading innocent boys who refused to chest their billings..

Even the only gay man here called me a criminal, I no reply am..
One other foolish fellow who likes to lick ass follow call me upcoming yahoo kid..

Na dunderheads dem be since say dem dey whine and gossip matter wey no concern dem like market Square women..

And as for my earings.. I spent some bucks on those shiits.. and wetin off me na the manner that SARS nigga take relate to me..
I no know whether na warning he been dey warn... But his thug exclamation gave me goosebumps and feelings..

But las las forget.. those guys na ex convicts..
I have encountered them many times, na political thugs wey dem recruit for police..
Most of them belongs to one frat or the other..

The fact for here be say, most of Una no ready to hear the truth..
Shaa wetin concern me, make Una Shaa sheath Una sword..
the league is here grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Donjazet you have a mail shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

Thank you.

As someone who has dreadlocks and used to wear multiple piercings, I strongly disagree with this

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

As someone who has dreadlocks and used to wear multiple piercings, I strongly disagree with this
lol, u no need wear dreadlocks again nor earing before those guys obtain you..

If dem sense say you be fresh boy... Omo dem go Hustle you like client..

If you no strong, with their intimidation and stuffs, you go fit use fear drop for them.. this one no be matter of you dey innocent or guilty..

But if dem mistaken see any stuff on you or your phone.. na either your money or connect go bail you out..

I prefer them to efcc thoor cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

Thank you.

Bros. You are either lying or you are in false denial.

Was in a vehicle in alaba when SARS guys stopped it and carry out two boys for what? I don't know. The only thing I know is that they wore torn jeans and had dreads.

I was on plain trousers and low cut with palm slippers.

This is the story of every Nigerian boy.

I won't say I was not a bit scared. No.

Fear is not a bad thing. It's not a weak thing. It's good. Same way as pain. It means you are human. cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

Did you read the other of his post where he escaped from the back store because of the earring he was wearing? tell me if he was dressed/groomed as a gentle man (which he should be), will he have a cause to escape through back door?

Thank you.
bro every sentence you wrote made me laugh.
I will like to state it again, Nigeria police isn't your friend.
You will be brutalized for being innocent bro.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2020
odizeey:

Was in a vehicle in alaba when SARS guys stopped it and carry out two boys for what? I don't know. The only thing I know is that they wore torn jeans and had dreads.

Fear is not a bad thing. It's not a weak thing. It's good. Same way as pain. It means you are human. cheesy
it is not false denial. I have never had a course to be scared of any security agent.

Not that I don't know that they can brutalize innocent people, but I have never seen police, Army or any security agency and got scared.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
popizaino:

No dey talk some kind things bros angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Greatihex:
it is not false denial. I have never had a course to be scared of any security agent.

Not that I don't know that they can brutalize innocent people, but I have never seen police, Army or any security agency and got scared.

That you've not experienced it doesn't mean every other person that had an encounter with naija Police or SARS committed one crime or the other.

That "Police is ur friend" lamba does not work in naija...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Greatihex:

Depends on your daily activities also. You can't be sitting at home everyday and see things.

One other factor I forgot to add is "who you know"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

For the records, I am not condemning any person's mode of dressing/grooming. We are all adults and can choose whichever way to dress or groom.

But the fact remains that we are addressed based on how we are dressed in MOST cases. Not all cases, take note. MOST cases.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2020
seankafor:
lol, Tim bros, this one you choose to empty your bullets on innocent sodick this morning..hope say you no see am for dream grin

Make my matter no be wetin Una 2 go turn gbas gbos on?
Na my experience yesterday I narrate..and I bring am up because it coincided with when blueraycock replied my post on those popo parading innocent boys who refused to chest their billings..

Even the only gay man here called me a criminal, I no reply am..
One other foolish fellow who likes to lick ass follow call me upcoming yahoo kid..

Na dunderheads dem be since say dem dey whine and gossip matter wey no concern dem like market Square women..

And as for my earings.. I spent some bucks on those shiits.. and wetin off me na the manner that SARS nigga take relate to me..
I no know whether na warning he been dey warn... But his thug exclamation gave me goosebumps and feelings..

But las las forget.. those guys na ex convicts..
I have encountered them many times, na political thugs wey dem recruit for police..
Most of them belongs to one frat or the other..

The fact for here be say, most of Una no ready to hear the truth..
Shaa wetin concern me, make Una Shaa sheath Una sword..
the league is here grin cool

Bullets kwa grin grin grin

I don't have any issue with him. His choice of words are just poor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2020
odizeey:

I would have reasoned more with you on this but I won't because you have already seen me as a liar so there isn't anything I will say that will make sense to you.

But I wonder why I would lie? To what end?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2020
BetterPoison:
bro every sentence you wrote made me laugh.
I will like to state it again, Nigeria police isn't your friend.
You will be brutalized for being innocent bro.

And I will like to state it again that being a victim of police brutality is different from seeing a policeman and start shaking with fear.

Read and comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9120) (9121) (9122) (9123) (9124) (9125) (9126) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.