Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765621 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10216) (10217) (10218) (10219) (10220) (10221) (10222) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
thorrvik55:

Did u even bother to open the thread in the post u quoted?
EIE apologized for reporting Sanwo-Olu ordered the removal of CCTV.. Wot has that got to do with the hardcore video evidence of dead bodies u are requesting for??

Even Sanwo-Olu is a hypocrite that's in on the propaganda cos he also came out to say ppl died that night.

Also, you've been throwing the word "anectodal" around for some days now. Just so u know, the word is "anecdotal" not "anectodal"
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Expert17:
Brother wey mumu!!

Give him softcore evidence
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oasis007:
I pray Youths have really woken up to Reality. I pray we keep the momentum to chase them away with massive Votes, to indeed start building a new Nigeria in 2023 - foundation is made already!

new party without electronic voting
new party that will disqualify "youth" of 34 from contesting

no reforms grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
thorrvik55:

EIE apologized for reporting Sanwo-Olu ordered the removal of CCTV.. Wot has that got to do with the hardcore video evidence of dead bodies u are requesting for??

Even Sanwo-Olu is a hypocrite that's in on the propaganda cos he also came out to say ppl died that night.

Also, you've been throwing the word "anectodal" around for some days now. Just so u know, the word is "anecdotal" not "anectodal"

Thanks for the correction, it's an auto-correct issue.
The post he highlighted is just one of many organizations that has come out since yesterday to retract their story or correct their misinformation.

I don't know why my optimistic mind on this is being rebuked. I choose to believe that people were not killed. That what we're experiencing right now is mass hysteria fuelled by the social unrest which has now fully evolved to anarchism. I want us to return to calm and take a measured approach, not what we have now.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
thorrvik55:

Guy, why na. Why are u like this? grin grin

Anectodal ko, antidote ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
ChristineC:

new party without electronic voting
new party that will disqualify "youth" of 34 from contesting

no reforms grin grin grin

I still believe we can make the REAL change in 2023. We can boycott the Elections if REAL Youths ain't allowed to contest.

Some REAL Youths contested last Election, Durotoye, Sowore and Co, we can give them REAL Platform to win in 2023, if we indeed mean business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
donjazet:

Thanks for sharing this.
Overlooking most of their emotionally charged diatribes, one would wonder whether a lot of people here are now WISHING people were killed that day.
Did the military open fire on people; yes. We all saw that and we know they are wrong and should be prosecuted.
Did people get injured, yes, we can see that, through the patients in the hospital. But what we are indeed yet to see is the identification of any deceased. What we see are purely anectodal evidences and Many news sources and credible organization like this one and even BBC are now recanting their stories and apologizing for the spread of misinformation.

But leave it to gullible fools here to continue to WISH that people are dead and attacking any individual who HOPES that people weren't killed.

I still point out the blatant hypocrisy of these outraged fools. The same people who insult me with gay slurs and wish gay people out there are killed and brutalized and would cheer the barbarity meted out are the same folks who would form fake outrage for people they wish are dead in order to further intensify the anarchism and chaos now rampant.

There is a lot of misinformation and massive propaganda going on and I for one choose to be absolutely sure of any information I'm seeing before sharing it.
Very gullible hypocrites.

This guy is still saying that nobody was killed. He's saying that people were only injured.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
thorrvik55:

This one na confirm uppercut grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
donjazet:

Yes. I agree. This would be the ultimate victory for the protests.

A new party totally devoid of any of the current ruling class.
A party formed by young intellectuals. Someone like Sowore should lead it. This is the only way we can revolutionize the country. Using our voices at the ballot boxes. Not anarchism and wanton destruction of properties or looting. We're shooting ourselves in the foot and cutting off our noses to spite our faces right now.

Sowore and "not anarchism" in the same post? Lol.

Sowore is an anarchist. Someone calling for 100 days of rage. Someone calling for a Revolution Now. Someone who marked public properties and sprayed them with the Revolution Now tag.

PS: I supported Sowore in the last election.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
wman:

This guy is still saying that nobody was killed. He's saying that people were only injured.

Show me the people that were killed. Give me a name.
Yes, we all know that some rogue military men fired their guns carelessly but was there a "massacre"? Do you know the meaning of that word and it's implication?

Both of us can now see the dangerous response such narrative bore. Such strategically amplified misinformation has now led to the destruction of lekki and it's environs, is that right?
is it right for the public to be misled?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
donjazet:

Yes, we all know that some rogue military men fired their guns carelessly but was there a "massacre"? Do you know the meaning of that word and it's implication?

Both of us can now see the dangerous response such narrative bore. Such strategically amplified misinformation has now led to the destruction of lekki and it's environs, is that right?
Give us the full names of the people u claimed were injured that night.....

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
donjazet:

That means Sanwo-Olu is lying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
When Sanwo-Olu said no death was recorded, you were quoting him up and down....

The same Sanwo-Olu is now reporting 2, you can't quote him again. grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I'm not bothered if people argue for days trying to show their superior knowledge on a subject matter, but trying to trivialize an incident that led to loss of lives of fellow humans irrespective of you different view points.....mehn, that shiiit requires some high level of being heartless. But it is well sha

You are a very wicked and heartless soul for wishing for death where there might not be any.
I certainly hope you never encounter a situation where by people carry rumours that your family members are dead. I won't wish such fate befall you.

Such a heartless and black soul.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
A400:
They are the same people that believe snakes swallowed 36m

I just hope that these people wicked enough to not believe this massacre happened are not extended that same wickedness in their time of distress.

We saw bullets being taken out of people. We saw human beings breathing their last. Naah some of these guys are demonic

Such a terrible thing to say. I thought you were wise. I didn't know you were this heartless and barbaric.
Why in God's name would you wish death upon people? cry cry
Why would you allow your heart to believe that your fellow citizens are dead?? I can't comprehend this! Not only are you stupid, you are heartless and I hope you see the hottest part of hell.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
donjazet:

Such a terrible thing to say. I thought you were wise. I didn't know you were this heartless and barbaric.
Why would allow your heart to believe that your fellow citizens are dead?? I can't comprehend this! Not only are you stupid, you are heartless and I hope you see the hottest part of hell.
We are gradually getting there.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
donjazet:

Why would allow your heart to believe that your fellow citizens are dead?? I can't comprehend this! Not only are you stupid, you are heartless and I hope you see the hottest part of hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6T87H6tgw

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Playing the victim's card again
Lunatic!!!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Segedinho:

grin

If you dey inside plane with people wey dey form
atheist, na them dey shout Jesus Christ pass if any small thing happen.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
donjazet:

You are a very wicked and heartless soul for wishing for death where there might not be any.
I certainly hope you never encounter a situation where by people carry rumours that your family members are dead. I won't wish such fate befall you.

Such a heartless and black soul.

Donjazet I will be frank with you here, u seriously need to have Ur head checked. I don't know what it is, but there is something crucial missing in Ur cranium

If Ur head was working at least to half of its capacity, u would at least have checked the link I posted that showed DJSwitch who was on ground that day and made the live video over 100k people watched.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGr6VhEAi2z/?igshid=njrvngm7t41s

Now the problem is its not just Ur head that is messed up, Ur life as a whole is messed up too. A person without a messed up life would watch the video DJswitch shared narrating details of the unfortunate incident and be sober.

A person whose humanity has not left him would not hear her mention counting 7 people dead before her live video went off and a total of 15 later...and yet still take the fooolish stand u've maintained like a fool u've shown urself to be.

I am not an idiot like u who argues about everything, that's why I've deliberately ignored Ur snide remarks and allowed u alone to wallow in Ur idiocy.

Let it be known that for all the English u speak, u are a foool.....a big one at that.

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Segedinho:

Even electricity no shock reach this one.
I'm like "donJ and hell"? When, where how?? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Expert17:

grin

If you dey inside plane with people wey dey form
atheist, na them dey shout Jesus Christ pass if any small thing happen.
grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
raumdeuter:

I agree with you on yesterdays debate, I think Trump did better, He kept asking Biden that all these fantastic policies you are reeling out, why didnt you do them when you were in power till 4yrs ago? And Biden had no answer, At a time Biden wanted to say "I was not commander in chief" which will be throwing Obama under the bus

Biden has been in politics for almost 50yrs so he is a politician

The election proper I think Biden wins
It would be a shocker to me if Trump wins. The negativity towards him has reached a serious high due to Covid. No wonder baba tried to move the elections forward in order to buy time to boost the economy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
madrid5:
the way dem dey happy for guardian and can,dem say he lose heavy for early voting

Anything can still happen, but it's really looking good for the democrats right now. They need to sustain the momentum.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jodera:
Even electricity no shock reach this one.
I'm like "donJ and hell"? When, where how?? grin grin grin
I shock... i just recheck the moniker.

Na d hell part shock ne pass cos the vibration and seriousness just too high

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Segedinho:

grin grin grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Segedinho:

grin grin grin
I gats talk una in the language una understand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Say a prayer for mental health to the one who needs it.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
donjazet:

grin grin grin
I gats talk una in the language una understand.

Lols.....

U no know when you talk am ..

The spirit is calling but u dey form strong head.

Las las .na prophet u go be... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Away from all these...

We dey forget say tomorrow na better clash btw us and scummies.

We go wave over the party in honour of our fallen heroes?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Donjazet I will be frank with you here, u seriously need to have Ur head checked. I don't know what it is, but there is something crucial missing in Ur cranium

If Ur head was working at least to half of its capacity, u would at least have checked the link I posted that showed DJSwitch who was on ground that day and made the live video over 100k people watched.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGr6VhEAi2z/?igshid=njrvngm7t41s
Now the problem is its not just Ur head that is messed up, Ur life as a whole is messed up too. A person without a messed up life would watch the video see DJswitch sharing details of the unfortunate incident and be sober.

A person whose humanity has not left him would not hear her mention counting 7 people dead before her live video went off and a total of 15 later...and yet still take the fooolish stand u've maintained like a fool u've shown urself to be.
I am not an idiot like u who argues about everything, that's why I've deliberately ignored Ur snide remarks and allowed u alone to wallow in Ur idiocy.
Let it be known that for all the English u speak, u are a foool.....a big one at that.

Again, anecdotal evidence. Evidence that is not foolproof.

I rather be "an optimistic big fool that speaks big english", an idiot that hopes that nobody was killed than be a heartless moron_ with a black soul that hopes and wishes innocent people were killed.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A400: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Segedinho:

This one na anecdotes
Lmaooooooo grammar no be by force oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (10216) (10217) (10218) (10219) (10220) (10221) (10222) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.