Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10638430 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10218) (10219) (10220) (10221) (10222) (10223) (10224) ... (19288) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
shocked
A400:

You're a schizophrenic Muppet. Did I order anybody to kill anybody? Fool!! You're here supporting liars and murderers and still shamelessly spewing nonsense

You're dangerously obtuse. What was the connection between the peaceful protests in Lekki and the breakdown of law and order elsewhere. You are of a reprobate mind, a shameless victim blamer

A protest ground where pizzas and coffee was being shared. Where no violence occurred for 10 days straight? This is your defense? I told you so? So a shameless wasteman like you is inadvertently saying those people deserved to die. Tuehh. Shame on you

Optimistic after witnessing the Nigerian Army unleash automatic rifles on unarmed citizens and failed to get them medical attention. You are a certified crackhead. A gullible buffoon

Anyone stupid enough to argue with a resident of a country about life in that country which he has never been to before is bound to exhibit foolishness like you are displaying now

Lmaoooo I have never not been on the Streets taking risks you useless GIMP. Too poverty stricken to package yourself for better clientele. No wonder you're here forming faux intellectual

You're a pathetic necrophiliac.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A400: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
gensteejay:
How long will it take LASG to release the footage of the tragic Lekki incident?

The event happened like 3 days ago. Let the government release it, so we can separate fake news from facts.

The government and their sympathizers are using the few pictures of fake deaths circulated online to discredit the real accounts of eyewitnesses.
Them never born them reach. Buhari did not even acknowledge the event.

But I prefer the Buhari approach, he's a douche and a tyrant but at least you know where he stands.

LASG and Sanwo Olu are the green snakes in green grass. Who did not avert disaster and are quickly trying to downplay and gloss over the incident. Create enough doubts in people's minds and gaslight the populace instead of being open and honest about the tragedy that happened which is the first step in the healing process for all involved

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
izzou:
But make we even reason that Palliative issue

The LASG said they received theirs on the 22nd of September..

I'm just wondering how these items were in large quantities, and suddenly after the mob had discovered it, every government started confessing how they received theirs last week

Another warehouse containing COVID-19 palliatives has been discovered in Calabar, the fourth state so far such has been recorded in.

Na wa for naija o

https://www.nairaland.com/6200724/covid-19-palliatives-discovered-warehouse-calabar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
donjazet:

Thanks for sharing this.
Overlooking most of their emotionally charged diatribes, one would wonder whether a lot of people here are now WISHING people were killed that day.
Did the military open fire on people; yes. We all saw that and we know they are wrong and should be prosecuted.
Did people get injured, yes, we can see that, through the patients in the hospital. But what we are indeed yet to see is the identification of any deceased. What we see are purely anectodal evidences and Many news sources and credible organization like this one and even BBC are now recanting their stories and apologizing for the spread of misinformation.

But leave it to gullible fools here to continue to WISH that people are dead and attacking any individual who HOPES that people weren't killed.

I still point out the blatant hypocrisy of these outraged fools. The same people who insult me with gay slurs and wish gay people out there are killed and brutalized and would cheer the barbarity meted out are the same folks who would form fake outrage for people they wish are dead in order to further intensify the anarchism and chaos now rampant.

There is a lot of misinformation and massive propaganda going on and I for one choose to be absolutely sure of any information I'm seeing before sharing it.
Very gullible hypocrites.

In the name of critical thinking, you sound like a big f00l no Cap

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
gensteejay:

Another warehouse containing COVID-19 palliatives has been discovered in Calabar, the fourth state so far such has been recorded in.

Na wa for naija o

https://www.nairaland.com/6200724/covid-19-palliatives-discovered-warehouse-calabar

Police were trying to disperse the people sef.

But na wa o...when there is hunger in the land, people have the mind to be keeping stuff like this, to the extent some of the food items become inconsumable embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
gensteejay:

Na wa for naija o

Was he not the governor that was crying on TV during the Covid-19 lockdown...How he can't bear to see his people suffer?

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
izzou:

Was he not the governor that was crying on TV during the Covid-19 lockdown...How he can't bear to see his people suffer?

grin grin

This country na cruise grin

Suddenly they are claiming they are meant for the people and they were going to share it. Well, I say since it's the masses' nothing spoil, the masses have helped government distribute it to themselves

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

This country na cruise grin

Suddenly they are claiming they are meant for the people and they were going to share it. Well, I say since it's the masses' nothing spoil, the masses have helped government distribute it to themselves

grin cheesy grin

No be small cruise

I just hope these dark days will still be in our memory in 2023.. A lot governors, senators, House of representatives members, LGA chairmen need to be retired forever

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
izzou:

grin cheesy grin

No be small cruise

I just hope these dark days will still be in our memory in 2023.. A lot governors, senators, House of representatives members, LGA chairmen need to be retired forever
That's the problem we forget easily and we also pity.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Expert17:
Cocaine don cheap for 9ja
kokaneprodigy you are summoned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
wman:
See gaslighting o!

People are angry and shocked at what happened in Lekki.

This one is twisting it to mean that they are bloodthirsty people who actually want people to die.

Mental manipulation and gaslighting.

What the heck.
it Is What It Is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
gensteejay:

If I tell you to quote where I said the highlighted, I know you will start saying tripe as usual.

Go through Otem's comments on human life, especially on the recent Lekki massacre, and compare them with your senseless drivel that can only come from a cold, dark soul without any value for human lives.

I don't think you even read the gibberish you've been typing here at all.

Even when Sanwo Olu already confirmed 2 people died from the incident and with the glaring videos showing multiple people were killed and multiple injuries sustained, you still continue to say no one was killed.

It's glaring there are psychopaths on this thread with murderous instincts.

This is the sort of madness a person with nihilistic tendencies shows, thinking life has no purpose or meaning, one reason why nihilism is a dangerous philosophy in life (this is not directed to nihilist, please).
.Life's default settings nah "purposeless"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
A400:
Buhari is a tiny part of our problem. A very tiny part

Nigerians were hoarding Covid food in 600x600 sq feet warehouse. For this kind time. The average Nigerian is wicked at their core
Lookat grin
This one no need worry again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
I think Banky W makes a lot of sense with this idea.

https://www.facebook.com/225710764287253/posts/1513137058877944/

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bunsenbun:
Yea, just like this post of yours is "purposeless"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I blame kokaneprodigy for this, that guy too day lose guide angry

Them burst my warehouse begin share my dope as COVID palliative.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin
kokaneprodigy:

grin grin
Expert17
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
biomustry:

Lookat grin
This one mo need worry again

This one Don arrange for dirty December already grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
ManUtd fans are enjoying peace in their thread and here we are experiencing violence almost on daily basis.
On a serious note DonJ you've made your
points and repeating them several times will make you seem desperate, insensitive and unsympathetic to the plight of others, learn how to end an argument by ignoring people even when you are right.
You have gained a reputation for being troublesome on this platform and anything you say no matter how well intentioned they are will be used against you due to your antecedents, so always resist the urge to clapback especially in a heated environment like this.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
A400:
Na just tool wey dey force himself to get contrary opinion on everything. Na wetin dey give am endorphins be that

He basically opts for the opposite view just for the sake of being antagonistic, not because he has a good argument or any type of intelligent view point.

His stance on the apparent "massacre" is nothing short of preposterous,though I don't agree with the "antagonistic" tag.Donjazet's failure here is coming to a hasty conclusion that lives were not lost,despite several videos showing the "pubg game" the military played at lekki,as a matter of fact,the governor had to u-turn on his "no lives were lost".What are the odds that no protester received a fatal shot that could lead to death.If No lives were lost it would be nothing short of a miracle.His unwavering stance on this matter only goes further to cement his "i Was Right that The protest would lead to anarchy" while leaving out important factors that lead to breakdown of law and order.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
gensteejay:

Yea, just like this post of yours is "purposeless"
life is purposeless by default,you give your life its purpose or someone else does it for you.Your Rants won't change this fact.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

ahbeg I Just Need 2kg Pure Coke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
gensteejay:

If I tell you to quote where I said the highlighted, I know you will start saying tripe as usual.

Go through Otem's comments on human life, especially on the recent Lekki massacre, and compare them with your senseless drivel that can only come from a cold, dark soul without any value for human lives.

I don't think you even read the gibberish you've been typing here at all.

Even when Sanwo Olu already confirmed 2 people died from the incident and with the glaring videos showing multiple people were killed and multiple injuries sustained, you still continue to say no one was killed.

It's glaring there are psychopaths on this thread with murderous instincts.

This is the sort of madness a person with nihilistic tendencies shows, thinking life has no purpose or meaning, one reason why nihilism is a dangerous philosophy in life (this is not directed to nihilist, please).

Stop typing rubbish!! So it is nihilistic for me to continue to hope that no life was lost until i see a foolproof evidence.

I must confess i am a bit disappointed with you because for all your otem madness, you have shown a willingness to rise above the fray, separate yourself from a herd mentality and mass hysteria and find your truth.

Please do show me a strong evidence that a life was lost, not anectodes. Not stories from a personal point of view of unknown entities but actual videos of people being KILLED at lekki.
Secondly, I believe you know the meaning of the word, massacre. Do you think that what took place was a massacre? Do you think the subsequent response of anarchism was justified?

For a minute, I want you to put yourself in the shoe of the victims of the propaganda and misinformation.
Try to imagine waking up one morning and your picture is all over the globe as a dead victim! Try to imagine putting yourself in those people's shoes.
Also consider those who were mislead by all these misinformation by anarchists in order to play with people's emotions and intensify their rage.

My guy, my grouse with this issue is that i myself have previously been a perpetrator and victim of misinformation on this very thread and I have learnt my lessons. Secondly, I hunger for a return to calm and an end to all the wanton violence.

Tell me how exactly again the logic holds up, that he who is optimistic about people being alive is "nihilistic" or "heartless" while those who have fallen victim to propaganda and do believe strongly that innocent people are dead despite insufficient evidence are the "good" ones?

It's a pity and quite frankly a shame you've let yourself be emotionally manipulated and sucked into a propaganda echo chamber.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Better to ignore some comments. Fortunately, normalcy is being restored and football will resume fully tomorrow.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Omo Leed don run AstonVilla street

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
But which one be oxygen thief again?

undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meanwhile Bamford is on fire, and Villa have been brought back to earth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
BlueMann:
Meanwhile Bamford is on fire, and Villa have been brought back to earth.
Lol. Hope that Bamford guy is on loan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Leeds dey para
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Lol. Hope that Bamford guy is on loan?

Nah. He was signed permanently in 2018.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Karleb(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bunsenbun:

Natural order is disorder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
A documentary about the fall of Mario Gotze and Andre Schurrle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JU_22RFnz8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10218) (10219) (10220) (10221) (10222) (10223) (10224) ... (19288) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, DumaEmpire(m), airmark(m), forgiveness, Griffon(m), wman(m), AirBay, SCOOPERJEF(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.