Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740273 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10219) (10220) (10221) (10222) (10223) (10224) (10225) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A400: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bunsenbun:
His stance on the apparent "massacre" is nothing short of preposterous,though I don't agree with the "antagonistic" tag.Donjazet's failure here is coming to a hasty conclusion that lives were not lost,despite several videos showing the "pubg game" the military played at lekki,as a matter of fact,the governor had to u-turn on his "no lives were lost".What are the odds that no protester received a fatal shot that could lead to death.If No lives were lost it would be nothing short of a miracle.His unwavering stance on this matter only goes further to cement his "i Was Right that The protest would lead to anarchy" while leaving out important factors that lead to breakdown of law and order.
It's crazy. The narrative has been changed to accuse peaceful protesters that were completely innocent.

The breakdown of law and order was clearly sponsored by government or government agents to cause division in the ranks. Don't forget that as we are strategizing these people are also working at counter purposes.

The army shot at unarmed protesters with automatic rifles with clear intentions to kill. Whether 5 people died or 500 the intentions were to kill. But you have demons here rather than highlight this. They are more concerned about laundering the image of these killers and downplaying their murdering rampage.

He has gone far down the rabbit hole and now can't even do the decent thing to recant his statements like some of the so-called fake news people and even Sanwo Olu have done

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
BlueMann:

Nah. He was signed permanently in 2018.

And he was at Chelsea for 5 years. He won Championship player of the year when we loaned him out to Middlesbrough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
gensteejay:
I think Banky W makes a lot of sense with this idea.

https://www.facebook.com/225710764287253/posts/1513137058877944/

This coconut head wan incite another violence again and if kasala burst, him go pick race go house make Adesuwa suck him prick grin.
Werey omo.
We're still reeling in the loss of lives & private businesses. Carry your wahala go biko.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wahala for who no get Bamford for FPL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A400: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
A400:
It's crazy. The narrative has been changed to accuse peaceful protesters that were completely innocent.

The breakdown of law and order was clearly sponsored by government or government agents to cause division in the ranks. Don't forget that as we are strategizing these people are also working at counter purposes.

The army shot at unarmed protesters with automatic rifles with clear intentions to kill. Whether 5 people died or 500 the intentions were to kill. But you have demons here rather than highlight this. They are more concerned about laundering the image of these killers and downplaying their murdering rampage.

He has gone far down the rabbit hole and now can't even do the decent thing to recant his statements like some of the so-called fake news people and even Sanwo Olu have done

Baba die this matter for now. Let's wait for Sanwoolu to come up with the CCTV footage he promised
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

This coconut head wan incite another violence again and if kasala burst, him go run go house make Adesuwa suck him prick.
Werey omo.
We're still reeling in the loss of lives & private businesses. Carry your wahala go biko.
Lols. What makes you say that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A400: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Baba die this matter for now. Let's wait for Sanwoolu to come up with the CCTV footage he promised
No wahala. I don hear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emaprince:
But which one be oxygen thief again?
undecided undecided
LOL. Maybe he mean no suppose dey breathe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
This Donjazet guy is just trolling people and y'all are playing right into his hands. He is severely deficient on attention and he is using this thread to farm for attention.

Even a psychopath would not expose his psychopathy in such a way. Pretending to not be a psychopath is also part of what makes a psychopath.

Calling Donjazet a psychopath is a compliment to him honestly. He is just a little sad boy who gets no attention in the regular world so he comes here to rile up a bunch of people so they will insult him hereby giving him the attention he yearns for.

I mean, why else is he constantly vomiting bullocks here and ensuring that his viewpoint is as annoying and rretarded as possible?

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
popizaino:
BREAKING

chelsea goalkeeper kepa has complained to his coach Frank that he always plays him in a wrong position
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:34am On Oct 24, 2020
A400:

https://twitter.com/__gershom/status/1319700444017545218?s=19

Just lookat
Wallahi Nigerians get serious problems, forget south, east north or religion. It's just there. Imagine the greediness, It’s inhuman and soulless for Government agencies to keep such stockpiles of foodstuffs while millions of people go to bed hungry.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:48am On Oct 24, 2020
donjazet:

[s]Stop typing rubbish!! So it is nihilistic for me to continue to hope that no life was lost until i see a foolproof evidence.

I must confess i am a bit disappointed with you because for all your otem madness, you have shown a willingness to rise above the fray, separate yourself from a herd mentality and mass hysteria and find your truth. [/s]

Please do show me a strong evidence that a life was lost, not anectodes. Not stories from a personal point of view of unknown entities but actual videos of people being KILLED at lekki.
[s]Secondly, I believe you know the meaning of the word, massacre. Do you think that what took place was a massacre? Do you think the subsequent response of anarchism was justified?

For a minute, I want you to put yourself in the shoe of the victims of the propaganda and misinformation.
Try to imagine waking up one morning and your picture is all over the globe as a dead victim! Try to imagine putting yourself in those people's shoes.
Also consider those who were mislead by all these misinformation by anarchists in order to play with people's emotions and intensify their rage.

My guy, my grouse with this issue is that i myself have previously been a perpetrator and victim of misinformation on this very thread and I have learnt my lessons. Secondly, I hunger for a return to calm and an end to all the wanton violence.

Tell me how exactly again the logic holds up, that he who is optimistic about people being alive is "nihilistic" or "heartless" while those who have fallen victim to propaganda and do believe strongly that innocent people are dead despite insufficient evidence are the "good" ones?

It's a pity and quite frankly a shame you've let yourself be emotionally manipulated and sucked into a propaganda echo chamber[/s].

This boy is mad.

So the Governor that first claimed that no life was lost but later confirmed that lives were lost was also on the so-called propaganda train.

We should loan this boy from Chelsea fc to Guantanamo bay fc to receive the beating of his life. grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:17am On Oct 24, 2020
SyIvalord:
This Donjazet guy is just trolling people and y'all are playing right into his hands. He is severely deficient on attention and he is using this thread to farm for attention.

I mean, why else is he constantly vomiting bullocks here and ensuring that his viewpoint is as annoying and retarded as possible?

I was smirking while reading this post. grin grin
There is nothing i haven't been called today simply for proffering my own truth. By now you must have realized I'm now immune to the name-calling.

I pride myself on being the bold, courageous and firm arbiter of logic. I say what others might be scared of saying despite thinking because of the fear of the mob and the herd.
I could care less about what people here think of me so far as my message is passed. My history should tell you that.
Let me give you a short example to elucidate my stance.

A woman who is having difficulty bearing children in her marriage visits both her pastor and a gynecologist for solutions to her problems. Her pastor gives her anointing oil and some bullet prayer points, while her gynecologist performs a medical procedure and at last, she gives birth to a child. Then she goes to the church and gives her testimony. She tells the congregation of how the pastor prayed for her and rubbed her belly and gave her anointing oil and how God has now "blessed" her with a child. She makes absolutely no mention of the medical procedures undergone.

Now she has triggered a mass delusion. Every person of faith there now believes that anointing oil can make one pregnant.
Now imagine a sole dissenting voice standing up to challenge the mass delusion, to probe for real evidence of the process that has triggered the mass delusion.
Of course, the individual who is now the black sheep amongst the group becomes the sacrificial lamb on the alter of alternative facts.

The individual is called a psychopath, an attention seeker, a gay fool, a devil, an idiot, a thing, a heartless bastard and more and more and more.

At that point, the individual is faced with pushing on with his effort to break the mass delusion and seek the truth or to quietly retreat into his shell.
Well, it's left for you to figure out what he does next, knowing the individual in question.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:57am On Oct 24, 2020
airmark:

This boy is mad.

So the Governor that first claimed that no life was lost but later confirmed that lives were lost was also on the so-called propaganda train.

Well, so far the governor has proven to be inconsistent with the truth and deliberately opening the door to wild speculations so he's not exactly the arbiter of truth here.
Likewise the DJ switch video you share.

Mind you, my mind is not made up that nobody died, I just want proof of this, I don't think it's too far fetched to ask where the deceased victims currently are or exactly how many they are or who they are.

I really hate the fact that mass hysteria and subsequent anarchism was built upon false premises and narratives.

I do think that soldiers in their bid to disperse the crowd and enact the curfew went rogue and released live fire into the air in the said bid. Of course this was a terrible thing to do, but there is no sufficient reason right now to believe that this was premeditated. I think it was an inexcusable action carried out in the heat of the moment.

One which propagandists used as a perfect opportunity to further heat the polity, infuse rage into the psych of the masses and induce anarchy. A tactic which has worked beautifully. I'm very sorry to say this but 2 people dead is by no means a "massacre", literally. People who used that word to incite anger knew what they were looking for.

Of course, my own rationalization may very well be rubbish and unfounded but that is the beauty of keeping an open mind and not being locked into a particular narrative especially with very little information and evidence.

If you want people to believe that innocent people did die. Bring an irrefutable evidence of this. Not the circumstantial evidence you are proffering, but the live video you all claim to have seen. Again, not anecdotes, not personal unverified stories. Videos portraying the "massacre".

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:13am On Oct 24, 2020
donjazet:

Well, so far the governor has proven to be inconsistent with the truth and deliberately opening the door to wild speculations so he's not exactly the arbiter of truth here.
Likewise the DJ switch video you share.

Mind you, my mind is not made up that nobody died, I just want proof of this, I don't think it's too far fetched to ask where the deceased victims currently are or exactly how many they are or who they are.

I really hate the fact that mass hysteria and subsequent anarchism was built upon false premises and narratives.

I do think that soldiers in their bid to disperse the crowd and enact the curfew went rogue and released live fire into the air in the said bid. Of course this was a terrible thing to do, but there is no sufficient reason right now to believe that this was premeditated. I think it was an inexcusable action carried out in the heat of the moment.

One which propagandists used as a perfect opportunity to further heat the polity, infuse rage into the psych of the masses and induce anarchy. A tactic which has worked beautifully. I'm very sorry to say this but 2 people dead is by no means a "massacre", literally. People who used that word to incite anger knew what they were looking for.

Of course, my own rationalization may very well be rubbish and unfounded but that is the beauty of keeping an open mind and not being locked into a particular narrative especially with very little information and evidence.

If you want people to believe that innocent people did die. Bring an irrefutable evidence of this. Not the circumstantial evidence you are proffering, but the live video you all claim to have seen. Again, not anecdotes, not personal unverified stories. Videos portraying the "massacre".

How will you feel if i ask you to bring video evidence of your dead relatives just to prove to me that you didn't lie?

The Governor would even have liked to cover up rather than accept that protesters died under his watch as the CSO of the state.

I wish you are not a Chelsea fan.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidekings(m): 4:05am On Oct 24, 2020
airmark:

How will you feel if i ask you to bring video evidence of your dead relatives just to prove to me that you didn't lie?

The Governor would even have liked to cover up rather than accept that protesters died under his watch as the CSO of the state.

I wish you are not a Chelsea fan.
he was not killed at the lekki shooting,he was killed in accident,reason donjazat is asking questions is primarily because almost all pictures of the dead are either false or people that died elsewhere.u must agree that their are many fake news on this issue.so people asking questions are not out of the line.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Fellow Kwarans:

I have just had an emergency security meeting with heads of various security agencies in the state. This is to assess the situation in the state. Over the last few days, I had earlier met with the traditional rulers, opinion leaders, members of the student community, and many other stakeholders in the state.

Our observation is that what has happened so far today was not a protest. It cannot be defended under any guise.

It was a pure act of criminality. Some persons are hiding under the nationwide tension to commit crimes.

The government has a duty to protect law abiding citizens and their properties.

Lives are being threatened. Businesses are being looted. Public properties have been targeted. This is unacceptable. It is not who we are.

To curb these acts of criminalities, I hereby declare a 24-hour curfew in Ilorin metropolis from midnight today October 23rd, 2020. This is in line with Sections 1, 2 and 4 of the Public Order Act Chapter 382 Laws of Federation of Nigeria 2004.

People are urged to stay indoors in compliance with this curfew. This will be reviewed as we watch developments.

While the curfew is on, security forces have been placed on the alert to maintain strict compliance. I urge citizens to comply by this declaration which is meant to protect lives and properties.

Finally, we apologise to our people and businesses that have been badly hurt. I urge them to be calm while we stop the criminality now.

Thank you.

Governor Abdulrahman AbdulRazaq
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 24, 2020
People don visit that destination in Ikorodu yesterday to take what belongs to them. Lols

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2020
gensteejay:
People don visit that destination in Ikorodu yesterday to take what belongs to them. Lols

This is a parody account
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2020
biomustry:

This is a parody account
I don't know much about Anonymous. There are many Anonymous groups with varying degrees of reliability.

Another house containing COVID-19 palliatives was truly found in Ikorodu yesterday. I will post the link when I find it.

I watched the video yesterday night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2020
chidekings:

he was not killed at the lekki shooting,he was killed in accident,reason donjazat is asking questions is primarily because almost all pictures of the dead are either false or people that died elsewhere.u must agree that their are many fake news on this issue.so people asking questions are not out of the line.

Where is your video evidence that he was killed in an accident?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2020
I wanted to share this post for the purpose of documenting the Lekki massacre, especially for the naysayers who are bent on twisting reality.

This site (below) has collated all the pieces of video evidence for the tragic event. I have shared an excerpt below but can't put the full post here because many of the videos on the site don't have links.

(Note: I don't have any affiliation with the website owner)

" Lekki Toll Gate Broadcast

Pass along this message.

They have started telling lies so it is time for us to tell the truth. These videos we have are the truth as it happened. They are videos that cannot be refuted.

If these videos are untrue, can the government provide us with alternative videos of their version? Where are the videos from the Lekki toll gate cameras before the lights went off? Where are CCTV videos from the banks and other buildings in the area?

It is also imperative to note that shooting innocent and unarmed civilians is illegal by the Nigerian constitution and International law that binds security forces in Nigeria. It is a violation of their fundamental human rights. The #ENDSARS protests began as a reaction to innocent civilians getting killed without reason. Is the solution to the problem a continuation of it?

The truth will always prevail.

Viewer's discretion is advised."

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

More info on the link.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2020
Match Day!

We move, we win!

Too many shiits in the valley, me going back to the mountain top.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2020
airmark:

This boy is mad.

We should loan this boy from Chelsea fc to Guantanamo bay fc to receive the beating of his life. grin

We should issue a strong disclaimer denouncing him as one of us. Imbe'ciles are not Chelsea fans.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2020
airmark:

Where is your video evidence that he was killed in an accident?
you Don't Need This. Sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2020
I Feel "massacre" Is Too Strong a word for the lekki incident.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2020
donjazet:

I was smirking while reading this post. grin grin
There is nothing i haven't been called today simply for proffering my own truth. By now you must have realized I'm now immune to the name-calling.

I pride myself on being the bold, courageous and firm arbiter of logic. I say what others might be scared of saying despite thinking because of the fear of the mob and the herd.
I could care less about what people here think of me so far as my message is passed. My history should tell you that.
Let me give you a short example to elucidate my stance.

A woman who is having difficulty bearing children in her marriage visits both her pastor and a gynecologist for solutions to her problems. Her pastor gives her anointing oil and some bullet prayer points, while her gynecologist performs a medical procedure and at last, she gives birth to a child. Then she goes to the church and gives her testimony. She tells the congregation of how the pastor prayed for her and rubbed her belly and gave her anointing oil and how God has now "blessed" her with a child. She makes absolutely no mention of the medical procedures undergone.

Now she has triggered a mass delusion. Every person of faith there now believes that anointing oil can make one pregnant.
Now imagine a sole dissenting voice standing up to challenge the mass delusion, to probe for real evidence of the process that has triggered the mass delusion.
Of course, the individual who is now the black sheep amongst the group becomes the sacrificial lamb on the alter of alternative facts.

The individual is called a psychopath, an attention seeker, a gay fool, a devil, an idiot, a thing, a heartless bastard and more and more and more.

At that point, the individual is faced with pushing on with his effort to break the mass delusion and seek the truth or to quietly retreat into his shell.
Well, it's left for you to figure out what he does next, knowing the individual in question.

mumu don turn to Chinua Achebe in order to justify his own madness.. I can see right through your bullocks. You are trying to drag atheist and agnostics alike to side your argument because their doctrines are usually based on facts.

I deliberately don't want to post my friend who lost his life at the toll gate. Doing so just to prove to some idiots that lives were lost would be an insult to his memory.

So, if you are looking for facts, go out and find it like Sanwo-olu did.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Match Day!

We move, we win!

is That Your Palliative Warehouse?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Match Day!

We move, we win!

Any leaked version of Today's lineup? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2020
izzou:

Any leaked version of Today's lineup? cool

mount and 10 other chelsea players.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
mount and 10 other chelsea players.

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10219) (10220) (10221) (10222) (10223) (10224) (10225) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), airmark(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.