Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10707007 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10512) (10513) (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) (10518) ... (19365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
BikeMan:
Conte won you the league, breaking the record for points alongside too.

That is the least I expected from any manager taken over at chelsea at that particular period ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
hensben:
Hazard has been injured so is Neymar in the past so there is no need for their argument.

See below

hensben:
Get that into your score. Btw, how is that anybody’s problem if Hazard got injured.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Some players had it all cheesy

Boulahrouz who once spotted no9 jersey as a defender for Chelsea had it all.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
popizaino:

That is the least I expected from any manager taken over at chelsea at that particular period ...

From 10th to winning the league grin in his first season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

See below

Thats why I said their argument is no longer valid seeing that they didn’t stay fit to really witness their rivalry, if this one is not injure the other one will.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
hensben:
Thats why I said their argument is no longer valid seeing that they didn’t stay fit to really witness their rivalry, if this one is not injure the other one will.

Despite injury Neymar is scoring way more goals that Hidden Hazard.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nikiballer:

Boulahrouz who once spotted no9 jersey as a defender for Chelsea had it all.....

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
iamJ:
saw this coming cheesy

If not that Lampard has pegged his growth as a manager on mount, he would be playing for Sheffield united

What's difference between mount and barkley?

Average overhyped mediocre English players with zero football intelligence, running around like headless chickens

If Lampard wasn't Chelsea manager, mount wouldn't be near that team

Na today una start to hype nonsense, una done dey do am for years

Who can forget Josh McEachran cheesy
Patrick van Aanholt
Nathaniel Chalobah
Nathan ake
Jeremie Boga

No be today una start to hype nonsense because it came from our academy, only james and maybe gilmor look legit, Hudson-Odoi nonsense championship zaha cheesy

Una no sabi spot talent

Any right thinking coach would play Mason Mount because of his work ethics. He's improving his creativity and goal instinct, with time , he will grow to be the complete package.

Patrick is Crystal palace first choice.
Nathan Ake was first choice CB at Bournemouth before securing a £40m move to Man City.

Havertz this, Kai that, Let him show us what he's got. How many clean dribble have you seen him take on opposition players? But if he's to be falling like paper, he knows how to do it .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
BikeMan:

Thank you o sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
popizaino:

Your sarcasm is unattractive.
Give credit to whom it's due.
The same team finished away from Europa league spot 2015/2016 season.
Yes, we didn't have any european commitment, so do Liverpool. What did they win that season?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Leyqute:

Oga stop making noise.

When EPL dominated Europe with 2 English teams getting to the final of both the UCL and Europa league you disappeared like the fart of a leprous biatch.

That was even the last real UCL knockout competition. The last season you’re boasting of was riddled with issues cos of the Corona epidemic.

If your BuLi teams get knocked out in the next round and EPL teams remain now you will go and hide under a bushel as expected.

Mechionu make we hear word jare.

I never mention Man utd and the thing dey pain you like this. Is it because you know that your team is like the laborers used by farmers

If a team from France and Germany can stop you from qualifying

You even lost to a team called Ismaila Balarabe. If anyone needs to mechionu you should be the one

Your team is the only one that did not make CL knockouts

If there is any shame left in the market you will wait till you get your set of Colossians, Duldalk, Galatians, Zuliya and Omonia Nicosia before you offer any opinion on European football

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
BikeMan:

Please which points records did Cuntay break o? Did they tell you this at an Okada park?

What was the former record for points and what did Cuntay make?

You and any of the 4 people who liked your post can reply with evidence

Na like this story of India vs Nigeria 100-1 start

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
BlueMann:

Oga, Kai Havertz excelled for Bayer Leverkusen. That one is not a topic for debate at all.

Why has it taken him this much time to excel at Chelsea or at least show flashes of brilliance rather than falling like a piece of paper?

The excuses you lots are making now, is that ,he was asymptomatic, hence Covid damaged his organs abi?
Was CR7, Tammy, Odoi and other players not tested for covid-19?
Is he the first & only footballer to fall sick? Despite traveling home to be with the company of his family.
Sebi, na here we dey? Na stone una go dey throwey for him from Nairaland when he start costing us games.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Please which records did Cuntay break o? Did they tell you this at an Okada park?

What was the former record for points and what did Cuntay make?

You and any of the 4 people who liked your post can reply with evidence

Na like this story of India vs Nigeria 100-1 start

In a bid to denigrate Antonio Conte and sound correct , you forgot he did these below:

Most league wins in premier league season (30/38) in 2016-17 season before Man City broke it with 32 wins a year later.

Most consecutive League winning streak ; 13 wins at a stretch, 1 October 2016 – 31 December 2016. Equalled Arsenal record

Conte may have had a disappointing second season at the Bridge but his first is amongst the most memorable in Premier League history.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
CHELSEA PRESS CONFERENCE cool

Team news?
We're the same as we were in midweek. Hakim and Callum are out for a couple of weeks. Christian had a tiny bit of awareness after the Leeds game in his hamstring but we should be as we were.

What did you learn from Ancelotti?
I was heavily influenced by him as a player and a man. He's right at the top of managers I worked with. He's had huge success at various clubs. He was a great coach, a great man and I look forward to seeing him.

Players walking off in Paris a seminal moment?
Not sure. It was important as the world moves on in right direction. Don't want to comment on a situation. Everyone knows how we at Chelsea feel about racism and equality.

What would you say to Demba Ba?
I don't know enough about the situation so don't want to get too involved.

Happy with Jorginho's attitude? Back on penalties? And what's up with Christian's hamstrings?
I didn't doubt his ability to take penalties. Normal that he will miss but he's confident in his style. Not a problem. He gives everything when he plays and trains. I'm delighted with him. Christian is a work in progress - I don't want to call it an injury. It's up to me to see how I can get the best out of him consistently.

Can Ancelotti get Everton into top six after good start and now shaky spell?
The Premier League is unforgiving. They've had injuries. It doesn't change my thoughts on how to approach playing them.

What you think of title race?
We're happy where we are but there's a long way to go... words aren't important at this point.

Ahead of where you expected?
Hard to say because of the variables at start of the season. We didn't have a long pre-season. Reality is we're somewhere in the middle and consistency is what we need going forward. I always want more.

Important to have PL to focus on now?
It was important for us to win our CL group and put that away until the new year. Our next four games show how challenging it is. It's important to focus and understand. We can't drop our standards.

That's all from Lampard for now
But much more from the head coach later. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lampard: "Ziyech and CHO still out.

Pulisic felt a niggle after the game against Leeds, but he's training normally."

Hmmm...I hope he's training normally indeed, I no wan hear story sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Despite injury Neymar is scoring way more goals that Hidden Hazard.
Thats why I said neymar and hazard are not fit at same time to really compare them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Why has it taken him this much time to excel at Chelsea or at least show flashes of brilliance rather than falling like a piece of paper?

The excuses you lots are making now, is that ,he was asymptomatic, hence Covid damaged his organs abi?
Was CR7, Tammy, Odoi and other players not tested for covid-19?
Is he the first & only footballer to fall sick? Despite traveling home to be with the company of his family.
Sebi, na here we dey? Na stone una go dey throwey for him from Nairaland when he start costing us games.

Me I didn't make any excuse of him contracting covid. I've said I don't know why he hasn't hit the ground running, but I'm not willing to brand him a flop yet.

And he has shown flashes of his brilliance sha. He hasn't been an absolute bust.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nikiballer:

From 10th to winning the league grin in his first season

That's why we are Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

In a bid of denigrate Antonio Conte and sound correct , you forgot he did these below:

Most league wins in premier league season (30/38) in 2016-17 season before Man City broke it with 32 wins a year later.

Most consecutive League winning streak ; 13 wins at a stretch, 1 October 2016 – 31 December 2016. Equalled Arsenal record

Conte may have had a disappointing second season at the Bridge but his first is amongst the most memorable in Premier League history.

Its either you are correct or not. Did Cuntay break the points record like bikeman said
The okadaman posted that

BikeMan:

Instead of all these long story that has no relevance to the point

Can you tell us the point record Cuntay broke, what was the record before Cuntay and what points did he make to break the previous records

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

[s]I never mention Man utd and the thing dey pain you like this. Is it because you know that your team is like the laborers used by farmers

If a team from France and Germany can stop you from qualifying

You even lost to a team called Ismaila Balarabe. If anyone needs to mechionu you should be the one

Your team is the only one that did not make CL knockouts

If there is any shame left in the market you will wait till you get your set of Colossians, Duldalk, Galatians, Zuliya and Omonia Nicosia before you offer any opinion on European football[/s]

Opata yarns. Wetin concern agbero with overload?

You started masturbating all over the thread, moaning that BuLi >>> EPL and person use giant scissors to cut your dikk and you start moaning in pain about something else.

This amala business no dey taya you?

Talk about the original mata gangan. Abi make I bring the coefficients?

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
hensben:
Thats why I said neymar and hazard are not fit at same time to really compare them

When did Hazard become injured? Was it not last year or has he been injured for the past 10yrs he has been playing?

Neymar at PSG has scored way more goals than Hidden Hazard has scored in his entire career

This is another one of the beauties he scored last night in the CL from open play

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Leyqute:

Opata yarns. Wetin concern agbero with overload?

You started masturbating all over the thread, moaning that BuLi >>> EPL and person use giant scissors to cut your dikk and you start moaning in pain about something else.

This amala business no dey taya you?

Talk about the original mata gangan. Abi make I bring the coefficients?

Exactly wetin concern agbero with overload, wetin concern Man Utd with CL. If 2 farmers can send you out of Europe then you are obviously worse than the farmers

If dem dey talk CL and Buli vs EPL imagine Man Utd fan also putting mouth when you are not even in the CL

A Bundesliga team sent your team packing from Europes elite competition. Whenever you get back into the CL and are able to play the knockout stages let us know

When they are having a CL discussion, talking from the window by Yuropa contingent is a thing of shame. That is why Arsenal and Skonto Riga fans dont talk about CL

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
popizaino:

That's why we are Chelsea

You should have squeezed GLORY HUNTERS to that sentence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kimbeast:
I Still have my doubt on Havertz. He has got some of the negative traits of Ozil where he can drift in and out games and look like he is not interested (body language), but the talent is undeniable. He will come good with time.

What I find more interesting is the fact that Leverkusen don't seem to be missing anything after selling a vital player like him and even have the next superstar already in Wirtz.
grin grin grin
You had doubt about someone then u concluded that he will still come good, abeg stay in one place. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
popizaino:

Let's be honest, few people expected Chelsea to win the league that season. If that was genuinely your expectation, then you are one of the few who had such high hopes. Not with the squad we had. Not with the position we were coming from.

And he became the first manager to reach 30 wins in PL history. Not to mention, reaching 13 successive wins, a record at the time. And the 3-man defence, though already in use, became more popularized.

Conte's time at the Bridge was short, but historically significant. Even if he doesn't win a spoon again, he forever has my respect kiss

Ole over Conte...wonders shall never end grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Exactly wetin concern agbero with overload, wetin concern Man Utd with CL. If 2 farmers can send you out of Europe then you are obviously worse than the farmers

If dem dey talk CL and Buli vs EPL imagine Man Utd fan also putting mouth when you are not even in the CL

A Bundesliga team sent your team packing from Europes elite competition. Whenever you get back into the CL and are able to play the knockout stages let us know

When they are having a CL discussion, talking from the window by Yuropa contingent is a thing of shame. That is why Arsenal and Skonto Riga fans dont talk about CL

LooL. As expected.

When you are defeated with facts and logical reasoning you start turning amala.

I can’t discuss UCL matter or EPL vs BuLi because Man Utd is not in the UCL again but na you chook mouth pass for Conte and Hazard mata like ewu Gambia.

Kontinue o.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ibime:

Those top speeds are measured over a short distance.
That's why Van Persie also once clocked the best top speed. It doesn't make you fast, it might just mean you have great acceleration over short distance, maybe due to strong thigh muscles for the drive phase, but you lack speed endurance. In my playing days, no one could beat me over 10 metres but when you start going to 20, 30 metres, I was never fast, infact just bang average.

I have seen nothing from Havertz to suggest he can outsprint anyone over 30 metres

Why would you expect a midfielder to run 30 meters. shey na Olympics ni?

The guy has a decent pace for an attacking midfielder. He plays sluggishly; maybe that's why he seems slow to you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Leyqute:
LooL. As expected.

When you are defeated with facts and logical reasoning you start turning amala.

I can’t discuss UCL matter or EPL vs BuLi because Man Utd is not in the UCL again but na you chook mouth pass for Conte and Hazard mata like ewu Gambia.

Kontinue o.

Lets evaluate The facts.
4 Bundelsiga sides are in the CL knockouts, 3 EPL sides are in the knockouts after Man Utd was disgraced out by so called farmers
Last season 2 Bundesliga sides made the CL semis while 0 EPL side made the semi finals. Man Utd was actually in Yuropa where they were disgraced again

If you have contrasting facts let us know

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Your sarcasm is unattractive.
Give credit to whom it's due.
The same team finished away from Europa league spot 2015/2016 season.
Yes, we didn't have any european commitment, so do Liverpool. What did they win that season?

I still stand by my words bro .

That 2015/2016 turned anomaly,doesn't change the fact that we were a quality side just missing one or two addition from winning big which conte eventually got and won the league like any other mediocre coach would do.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
swiz123:

Why would you expect a midfielder to run 30 meters. shey na Olympics ni?

The guy has a decent pace for an attacking midfielder. He plays sluggishly; maybe that's why he seems slow to you.

On counterattacks both ways, they do sprint that distance. Na Mount and Kante bread and butter be that, while Havertz will be jogging.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ibime:

On counterattacks both ways, they do sprint that distance. Na Mount and Kante bread and butter be that, while Havertz will be jogging.

He is not as determined as Mount and Kante, doesn't necessarily mean that he is slow.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10512) (10513) (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) (10518) ... (19365) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), DammyOlu123(m), DeadPresidents and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.