Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,464 members, 7,854,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10706654 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) (10518) (10519) (10520) ... (19365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

What you quoted has this plain for everyone to see

What was the former record for points and what did Cuntay make?

When you saw that statement, what did it mean to you?

But that wasn't what you started your statements with? I had to go look over the post again, if I quoted you out of context but no. Your initial start up line was ' Which record Conte broke o' before you asked for the record points.
And I told you, I countered you first line of argument
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I argued against your first sentence which was ' Which Record did Conte break o'.
Did I argue against points won during the EPL season?
All I did was counter your argument that Conte didn't set any record in England.
Now, you're telling me the context was different.

If you can prove to us that Cuntay broke points record then you have a point

If you cannot prove that Cuntay broke points record, then you have nothing to add
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

But that wasn't what you started your statements with? I had to go look over the post again, if I quoted you out of context but no. Your initial start up line was ' Which record Conte broke o' before you asked for the record points.
And I told you, I countered you first line of argument

What was I responding to?

Like I asked

A: I went to Ibadan
B: Where did you go oo?, Show us how you got to Ibadan

Ojurongbe1: I am countering the first sentence but He went to Owerri.

Explain how that is related
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

What you quoted has this plain for everyone to see

What was the former record for points and what did Cuntay make?

When you saw that statement, what did it mean to you?

Someone said Cuntay broke points record which was a lie, I challenged him on that. So what should be your defence of him that you should put forward?

Is it to back up the points record issue or post records totally unrelated

I argued against what I highlighted on your post which clearly reads ' which record did Conte break o'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bikeman: Cuntay broke the points record

Ramdeuter: Cuntay broke which record, show us who has the record before and what cuntay had to break the record

Ojurongbe1: You are trying to insult Cuntay he won this and that

Godx: How does your response relate to the query?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

What was I responding to?

Like I asked

A: I went to Ibadan
B: Where did you go oo?, Show us how you got to Ibadan

Ojurongbe1: I am countering the first sentence but He went to Owerri.

Explain how that is related

I am done arguing with you.
You saw what I highlighted on your post which brought about my argument, now you're telling me I should have argued against the entire post.
Why did I not highlight the entire post to make my point ?
Did you see any record points argument on my post ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I argued against what I highlighted on your post which clearly reads ' which record did Conte break o'

So if someone said

"I ate rice"
"You ate what oo"

Your response to counter will be "Why will you say he did not eat, He ate beans"

Does that make sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I am done arguing with you.
You saw what I highlighted on your post which brought about my argument, now you're telling me I should have argued against the entire post.
Why did I not highlight the entire post to make my point ?
Did you see any record points argument on my post ?

Was that statement made in isolation or was made to attack the wrong point made by the intial poster?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:
Bikeman: Cuntay broke the points record

Ramdeuter: Cuntay broke which record, show us who has the record before and what cuntay had to break the record

Ojurongbe1: You are trying to insult Cuntay he won this and that

Godx: How does your response relate to the query?
That guy is very slow and he keeps arguing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Godx:

He is a Chelsea fan you should know by now that about 85% of their fanbase are like that. Didnt you see 8 likes already

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Godx:

Funny, you are the ass licker here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

He is a Chelsea fan you should know by now that about 85% of their fanbase are like that. Didnt you see 8 likes already

You're just jealous cos u never knew Antonio Conte did all that at Chelsea.
Your dislike for him has eaten you up so deep.
May be you should pee in Godx mouth

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Funny, you are the ass licker here.
K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

A simple "I made a mistake and took your post out of context without understanding what you actually meant, sorry my bad" won't kill you. Stop arguing foolishly like a kid.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Godx:

A simple "I made a mistake and took your post out of context without understanding what you actually meant, sorry my bad" won't kill you. Stop arguing foolishly like a kid.

And stop pokenosing into a matter beyond your fart brain.
You weren't blind to see what I quoted and you telling me to apologise for a post I made in reference to him asking What record Conte set in England is as stupid as your loudmouth

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

My dislike for him was why he got fired
My dislike for him was why he finished last in a CL group with Donetsk and Gladbach
My dislike was why Barcelona second team eliminated him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

And stop pokenosing into a matter beyond your fart brain.
You weren't blind to see what I quoted and you telling me to apologise for a post I made in reference to him asking What record Conte set in England is as stupid as your loudmouth
K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Shekpites will always be shekpites cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

My dislike for him was why he got fired
My dislike for him was why he finished last in a CL group with Donetsk and Gladbach
My dislike was why Barcelona second team eliminated him

You're entitled to your opinion.
People get fired from their jobs. Your preference Apari would rather run away with sabbatical leave talk when he knows they are drafting his sack letter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
I really woulda been shocked if raumdeuter reacted well to that leyqute's well drafted post.

No surprises at all!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Skimpledawg:
I really woulda been shocked if raumdeuter reacted well to that leyqute's well drafted post.

No surprises at all!

I was really anticipating some kind of mad comeback mixed with a lot of amala turning from him but for where.. Leyqute finished him totally grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
thorrvik55:

I was really anticipating some kind of mad comeback mixed with a lot of amala turning from him but for where.. Leyqute finished him totally grin grin
Why una think say e don face Ojurongbe in toto?

Post wey make am forget say 3 out of 4 EPL teams top group this season sef grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
thorrvik55:

Baba disappointed us I swear.

For the first time baba carry 'placard' written with "always resist the urge to shalaye", I just knew it was a knockout.

There was no coming back!

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Skimpledawg:
I really woulda been shocked if ramdeuter reacted well to that leyqute's well drafted post.
No surprises at all!

Not everything and everyone deserves a response especially when laced with unnecesary shalayes after his team have been proven to be worse than farmers

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

You're entitled to your opinion.
People get fired from their jobs. Your preference Apari would rather run away with sabbatical leave talk when he knows they are drafting his sack letter.

Has this coach ever crashed out of CL group stages like Cuntay?
Has this coach ever finished last in his CL groups like Cuntay?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
This life not just life not just balance,abeg make una remove greelish from una team oh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
madrid5:
This life not just life not just balance,abeg make una remove greelish from una team oh

Jack of all trades

Jack the lad

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12071693_12008694ee96cc997ce2443aaceb53d89b593507jpegjpeg7567c9b78ec8176adaec1b8f4d22269d_jpeg_jpeg41ac84c4439f118bd3cefdb051090908

Last season Buli 2 semi finalists EPL 0
This season Buli 4 Second round, EPL 3

Buli team and Man Utd in same group, man Utd eliminated

You’ve said all these before now, say something new. Abi cat got your tongue?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
madrid5:

cheesy, I don see watin do am. he's high on something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:

Watch as he'll leave this factual points to smuggle in Conte and Hazard into the argument.

You are a prophet. He don already chook mouth for Conte matter. Minister of Amala affairs. grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Leyqute:

You’ve said all these before now, say something new. Abi cat got your tongue?

Show us where your team is in the CL

Dem dey talk EPL and CL, Man Utd fan sef say dem get idea

2 farmer dey use una wipe floor shame no catch you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dear Sir(Raumdeuter),

Kindly find attached for your further action.

Best Regards.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) (10518) (10519) (10520) ... (19365) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, andrewbaba44, HOMOTOYOSI10, 5inchdick and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.