Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10616314 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10513) (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) (10518) (10519) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
swiz123:

He is not as determined as Mount and Kante, doesn't necessarily mean that he is slow.

This is exactly my point. Kai no dey 'ginger', unlike those guys.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Paolo Rossi is dead. Two World cup legends dead in a month or so. 2020 claimed a lot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Lets evaluate The facts.
4 Bundelsiga sides are in the CL knockouts, 3 EPL sides are in the knockouts after Man Utd was disgraced out by so called farmers
Last season 2 Bundesliga sides made the CL semis while 0 EPL side made the semi finals. Man Utd was actually in Yuropa where they were disgraced again

If you have contrasting facts let us know

I don't have contrasting facts, I only have comprehensive facts.

The fact that you chose to sample just two seasons (last season and this current unconcluded one where anything is still possible) is quite funny. The standard is at least 5 season, even UEFA themselves use more than two seasons to calculate your beloved coefficients. Why would you deliberately blind 4 of your eyes when you have 5?

Last season (19/20- Corona season) - One BuLi team got to the final and 2 made it to the semis (Bayern and RB Leipzig). No EPL team made it there. However, Man City made it to the Q/Final and 3 EPL teams (Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham) made it to the R/16.

Final: 1 BuLi, 0 EPL
Semi: 2 BuLi (+ RB Leipzig) , 0 EPL
Q/Final: 2 BuLi, 1 EPL (+ Man City)
R/16: 3 BuLi (+ Dortmund), 4 EPL (+ Chelsea, Tottenham+ Liverpool)

18/19 (Last actual UCL competition with real knockout stage)
Final: 0 BuLi, 2 EPL (Liverpool, Tottenham)
Semi: Same- 0 BuLi, 2 EPL
Q/Final: 0 BuLi, 4 EPL (+ Man Utd, Man City)
R/16: 1 BuLi (+ Schalke 04, Dortmund, Bayern- knocked out home and away by Liverpool), 4 EPL

BuLi farmer: Hoffenheim , couldn't qualify from the group.

17/18
Final: 0 BuLi, 1 EPL (Liverpool)
Semi final: 1 BuLi (+ Bayern), 1 EPL
Q/Final: 1 BuLi, 2 EPL (+ City)
R/16: 1 BuLi, 4 EPL (+ Man Utd, + Chelsea).

BuLi farmers: Bayern, Leipzig. Hoffeinham were knocked out during qualification for (not from) group stage.

Out of the last 3 seasons, EPL teams have gone farther than BuLi teams 2 to 1. And if you consider Quarters, Semis and R16s, you'll see that EPL outperforms the BuLi a lot. And the gap widens if you go further down.

Time has proven that EPL >>>> BuLi when it comes to UCL performances.

That is why we call you farmers league.

That's also why I had to shut you down when you started making noise after one EPL team got knocked out from group stage and all BuLi teams made it. When your beloved BuLi teams get knocked out in February now, you will disappear again.

Mchew.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Its either you are correct or not. Did Cuntay break the points record like bikeman said
The okadaman posted that

Instead of all these long story that has no relevance to the point

Can you tell us the point record Cuntay broke, what was the record before Cuntay and what points did he make to break the previous records

He didn't set any record points but he did set 30 record wins and consecutive match wins .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Leyqute:

The fact that you chose to sample just two seasons (last season and this current unconcluded one where anything is still possible) is quite funny. The standard is at least 5 season, even UEFA themselves use more than two seasons to calculate your beloved coefficients. Why would you deliberately blind 4 of your eyes when you have 5?

Last season (19/20- Corona season) - One BuLi team got to the final and 2 made it to the semis (Bayern and RB Leipzig). No EPL team made it there. However, Man City made it to the Q/Final and 3 EPL teams (Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham) made it to the R/16.

R/16: 1 BuLi (+ Schalke 04, Dortmund, Bayern- knocked out home and away by Liverpool), 4 EPL

17/18

BuLi farmers: Bayern, Leipzig. Hoffeinham were knocked out during qualification for (not from) group stage.

Out of the last 3 seasons, EPL teams have gone farther than BuLi teams 2 to 1. And if you consider Quarters, Semis and R16s, you'll see that EPL outperforms the BuLi a lot. And the gap widens if you go further down.

That's also why I had to shut you down when you started making noise after one EPL team got knocked out from group stage and all BuLi teams made it. When your beloved BuLi teams get knocked out in February now, you will disappear again.

Mchew.
Watch as he'll leave this factual points to smuggle in Conte and Hazard into the argument.

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

He didn't set any record points but he didn't set 30 record wins and consecutive match wins .
So if he didnt set the point record, what is the point of your post when I was addressing the post about a point record

A: I went to Ibadan
B: Show us evidence that you went to Ibadan

Ojurongbe1: Shalaye etc he did not go to Ibadan but he went to Owerri

How is that an answer to the question

Is the below correct?

BikeMan:
Conte won you the league, breaking the record for points alongside too.

Yes or No

if its correct provide evidence

If its not correct then what is the point of your essay

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
Leyqute:

17/18

Mchew.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12071693_12008694ee96cc997ce2443aaceb53d89b593507jpegjpeg7567c9b78ec8176adaec1b8f4d22269d_jpeg_jpeg41ac84c4439f118bd3cefdb051090908

Last season Buli 2 semi finalists EPL 0
This season Buli 4 Second round, EPL 3

Buli team and Man Utd in same group, man Utd eliminated

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Leyqute:

17/18

Mchew.

Well detailed

cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
I heard that one Moscow17 gang member ran from london and relocated to lagos cheesy

Wahala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Leyqute:

17/18

Mchew.
Or blame coefficient grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
popizaino:

I beg to differ,Josh McEachran was worth the hype as at that period. He fitted perfectly into the team whenever he was called upon, and always brought something new to the midfield.....man was skillfull and technically gifted too.injury took a major toll on his career, coupled with our impatience.
that guy was hype, remember Michael Mancienne

The hype Chelsea fans gave that guy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Abi na Sam Hutchinson

Una sabi hype nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12071693_12008694ee96cc997ce2443aaceb53d89b593507jpegjpeg7567c9b78ec8176adaec1b8f4d22269d_jpeg_jpeg41ac84c4439f118bd3cefdb051090908

This season Buli 4 Second round, EPL 0

? ? ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

So if he didnt set the point record, what is the point of your post when I was addressing the post about a point record

A: I went to Ibadan
B: Show us evidence that you went to Ibadan

Ojurongbe1: Shalaye etc he did not go to Ibadan but he went to Owerri

How is that an answer to the question

Is the below correct?

Yes or No

if its correct provide evidence

If its not correct then what is the point of your essay

But you claimed he didn't set any record or whatsoever na. ' Which record did Conte break o'
Go through your comment again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
pamcode:
Paolo Rossi is dead. Two World cup legends dead in a month or so. 2020 claimed a lot.
Not forgetting Former Argentina coach Alejandro Sabella

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

This season Buli 4 Second round, EPL 0

BuLi 4, EPL 0?

Na you dey Shalaye boss. You don dey cap sef.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

But you claimed he didn't set any record or whatsoever na. ' Which record did Conte break o'
Go through your comment again.

Bikeman said Cuntay broke a point record and I am challenging that.

You now claimed I am wrong yet you are not showing us how I am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Bikeman said Cuntay broke a point record and I am challenging that.

You now claimed I am wrong yet you are not showing us how I am

Egbon, you need jedi jedi drink.

You asked what record did Conte set or broke and I just showed u two but here you are trying to sway from your original question.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

In a bid to denigrate Antonio Conte and sound correct , you forgot he did these below:

Most league wins in premier league season (30/38) in 2016-17 season before Man City broke it with 32 wins a year later.

Most consecutive League winning streak ; 13 wins at a stretch, 1 October 2016 – 31 December 2016. Equalled Arsenal record

Conte may have had a disappointing second season at the Bridge but his first is amongst the most memorable in Premier League history.

I hate when people just jump into an argument without understanding the main focus and start writing completely out of point.

The first poster said "Conte won the league breaking the point record along the way" which is false.

The other person replied and dared him to prove how Conte broke the point record. But you that don't understand anything just jumped in and started writing completely out of point. Nothing you have written is related one bit. Nairaland posters are fond of just jumping onto a post without actually understanding even an atom of the topic or argument being discussed.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Godx:

I hate when people just jump into an argument without understanding the main focus and start writing completely out of point.

The first poster said "Conte won the league breaking the point record along the way" which is false.

The other person replied and dared him to prove how Conte broke the point record. But you that don't understand anything just jumped in and started writing completely out of point. Nothing you have written is related one bit. Nairaland posters are fond of just jumping onto a post without actually understanding even an atom of the topic or argument being discussed.

You're very silly.
Did he not ask which record Conte break o?
I wasn't even interested in the record points context but his question of Conte didn't set any record.
In my defense, did i write how Conte won the league with record points but rather showed him the good Conte did with two records he set.
Did Conte not equal 13 match winning streak?
Did he not set 30 EPL matches wins out of 38?

You need a jail term in your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

You're very silly.
I wasn't even interested in the record points context but his question of Conte didn't set any record.
In my defense, did i write how Conte won the league with record points but rather showed him the good Conte did with two records he set.

This is off point

Someone said Cuntay broke point record, I challenged him asking to show evidence

You came and showed something unrelated

And you are still here doing stronghead

If someone said
Cuntay broke points record, when you are coming to defend him, what evidence should you be presenting?

Its similar to the

I went to Ibadan
When did you go too Ibadan ooo

Next you are showing us how he went to Owerri and Kano as evidence to back up that he went to Ibadan

OJURONGBE1:

I wasn't even interested in the record points .

So if you are not interested in the record point which was the point of contention, what is the relevance of your essay to the issue raised

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

You're very silly.

Of course you will still want to argue which is typical cheesy

This was the first post
BikeMan:
Conte won you the league, breaking the record for points alongside too.

And this was the reply
raumdeuter:

Please which points records did Cuntay break o? Did they tell you this at an Okada park?

What was the former record for points and what did Cuntay make?

You and any of the 4 people who liked your post can reply with evidence

Na like this story of India vs Nigeria 100-1 start
So common sense didn't tell you he was talking about the point record and point record alone?
You can not be this slow na

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Please which points records did Cuntay break o? Did they tell you this at an Okada park?

You and any of the 4 people who liked your post can reply with evidence

Na like this story of India vs Nigeria 100-1 start

Ojurongbe1 this was my post you quoted, explain what you think the bold meant to you and how your response relates to it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Godx:

Of course you will still want to argue which is typical cheesy

This was the first post

And this was the reply

So common sense didn't tell you he was talking about the point record and point record alone?
You can not be this slow na

Two of you suppose get small shame.
Una don go change the original post .
Common sense should have told him not to say ' which record did Conte broke o'
The context literally mean Conte didn't set any record in England
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Is this not what you quoted and your response below?

What does the highlighted in yellow mean to you? and how did your response address it

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Ojurongbe1 this was my post you quoted, explain what you think the bold meant to you and how your response relates to it?

Egbon, you don rush go amend the original post.
The post I quoted asked which record Conte set o?
No dey lie ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Egbon, you don rush go amend the original post.
The post I quoted asked which record Conte set o?
No dey lie ..

I am responsible for what I post not what you understand

If you see plainly

You still posted that response. I know it will make sense to Shekpe fans

Let me ask, what did that statement mean to you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
You two should stop confusing me. This is the post I quoted. The first sentence he typed was ' which record Conte set o '

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
You two should stop confusing me. This is the post I quoted. The first sentence he typed was ' which record Conte set o '

In what you quoted did you see

And what does it mean to you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Ojurongbe: Klopp broke Guardiola 100points record last season

Godx in replying to you now said: Ehnnnn, please which record did klopp break o

What am I disputing here?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

I am responsible for what I post not what you understand

If you see plainly

You still posted that response. I know it will make sense to Shekpe fans

Let me ask, what did that statement mean to you?

I argued against your first sentence which was ' Which Record did Conte break o'.
Did I argue against points won during the EPL season?
All I did was counter your argument that Conte didn't set any record in England.
Now, you're telling me the context was different.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I argued against your first sentence which was ' Which Record did Conte break o'.
Did I argue against points won during the EPL season?
All I did was counter your argument that Conte didn't set any record in England.
Now, you're telling me the context was different.

What you quoted has this plain for everyone to see

When you saw that statement, what did it mean to you?

Someone said Cuntay broke points record which was a lie, I challenged him on that. So what should be your defence of him that you should put forward?

Is it to back up the points record issue or post records totally unrelated

(1) (2) (3) ... (10513) (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) (10518) (10519) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.