Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730281 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10650) (10651) (10652) (10653) (10654) (10655) (10656) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
obainojazz:
Frank Lampard been serving him L

How did Lampard serve me L with a draw against Aston villa ?

The Anambra jazz still dey disturb you for Australia.

You and your fellow mosquitoes will never learn until Ole starts giving you poison again.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ibime:

No, I want see which manager want come.win league with Giroud or Abraham as starting striker or Havertz strolling in midfield. You are in for a rude surprise.

I can't shout for my club legend who gave me more than 10 good years to be sacked after 4 bad games. Even RDM who only gave me 3 good years as a player before injury, did you see me throw him under bus? Did the Torres they were shouting for RDM to get sacked so Torres can shine, did he come good?
You are right, let's blame the weather in Zimbabwe just because he is a club legend. Would it hurt if he becomes a great manager too? Not sure about those calling for the sack but most of us agree he needs time but some of his mistakes are glaring. No need hiding from them.
You have lost every privilege to criticize any future manager here. Lol. grin

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
afrodoc2:

I sure say that Grifool go dey among them. Moronic pseudo intellectual conspiracy theorist.

grin

Marina no wear pant, Marina no wear pant, dem no reason am say na finger dem dey finger am for negotiation table. grin
Chai..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
FBS:

You are right, let's blame the weather in Zimbabwe just because he is a club legend. Would it hurt if he becomes a great manager too? Not sure about those calling for the sack but most of us agree he needs time but some of his mistakes are glaring. No need hiding from them.

Leave that one. They are asking if you are still Balogun of Russia, or now Balogun of Australia

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
airmark:

How did Lampard serve me L with a draw against Aston villa ?

The Anambra jazz still dey disturb you for Australia.

You and your fellow mosquitoes will never learn until Ole starts giving you poison again.
Allow them dey form activity. Barber shop go open soon. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ibime:

Leave that one. They are asking if you are still Balogun of Russia, or now Balogun of Australia
Who are the they? cheesy
I am everywhere. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dost42(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lampard is not doing well,i don't get why he rested his top defenders and some underperforming players and still play mount,havertz will come good, early in the season the criticise the boy for doing so much defensive work instead of being creative,against aston villa it was glaring mount doesnt bring anything creativity to the midfield,.i think lamps selection is from the heart but shield him from criticism, no he has to improve and twerk tactics more..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
KingAlabi:
Airmark don abandon im thread

What a coward angry

See this mosquito?

Is this my thread? So i should come and be reading the expected rubbish from you scummies when i am still missing Ziyech?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
FBS:

Allow them dey form activity. Barber shop go open soon. cheesy

Scummies are shameless. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Before, you were missing Pulisic.

Now, it's Dr Ziyech grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
afrodoc2:

See as dem dey drag Lampfraud.

Oro di hmmmmm, oro pesi je o.

Lampfraud don turn tiger generator

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Expert17:
Before, you were missing Pulisic.

Now, it's Dr Ziyech grin grin grin

This Ziyech whose injury became the cause of their woes has only played 390 league minutes out of 1440mins

And his influence helped them to beat the mighty Sheffield 20th on the table, Leeds 12th, Burnley 17th and Newcastle 14th

With an incredible 1 goal and 3 assists

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

This Ziyech whose injury became the cause of their woes has only played 390 league minutes out of 1440mins

And his influence helped them to beat the mighty Sheffield 20th on the table, Leeds 12th, Burnley 17th and Newcastle 14th

With an incredible 1 goal and 3 assists

Fraudiola couldn't beat Leeds. grin

In 2020, you are still using only goals and assists to rate a player. How many goals and assists did Gnabry have in his first 7 league games last season and this season?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
airmark:

Fraudiola couldn't beat Leeds. grin

In 2020, you are still using only goals and assists to rate a player. How many goals and assists did Gnabry have in his first 7 league games last season and this season?
And what was Ziyansh contribution vs Leeds? 0 goal 0 assist.

Ziyansh is an attacking player so if its not goals and assists what should it be? Shakushaku?

Everyone knows Gnabry is having a poor season till date which is why Coman and not Gnabry is Bayern best winger THIS season

Shey na 1 goal and 3 assists vs Sheffield and Burnley, 20th and 17th Ziyansh take become Shesea best player

Few weeks ago na pussylic you dey wait for, now na Ziyansh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
In CL Ziyansh has 1 goal vs Krasnodar
In league 1 goal 1 assists vs Burnley , 2 assists vs Sheffield

That is the total contribution in his Chelsea career 612min

Last season excuse: We no spend money
September excuse: Na because Thiago Silva no dey defence
October excuse: Kepa na him dey leak goals
November excuse: Na because of Pulisic injury
December excuse: Na because of Ziyech injury

You can fill the gap for January to season end

Last last una go pursue that Lampfraud

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
raumdeuter:
In CL Ziyansh has 1 goal vs Krasnodar
In league 1 goal 1 assists vs Burnley , 2 assists vs Sheffield

That is the total contribution in his Chelsea career 612min

Last season excuse: We no spend money
September excuse: Na because Thiago Silva no dey defence
October excuse: Kepa na him dey leak goals
November excuse: Na because of Pulisic injury
December excuse: Na because of Ziyech injury

You can fill the gap for January to season end

Last last una go pursue that Lampfraud
January excuse: Na bcoz Marina no dey wear payint.
There's always an excuse.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

Everyone knows Gnabry is having a poor season till date which is why Coman and not Gnabry is Bayern best winger THIS season

2018/2019 that Gnabry was Bayern Munich player of the season, how many goals and assists did he have in his first 7 league matches.

I dey wait for your amala.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
FBS:

grin

But i hope this Lampard's criticism is not because he dumped Willian.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
I personally feel Lampard should be given a little bit of time. Let's see what he can do with the full team back. Being a while here 2020, was a crazy year. Everyone still keeping it down real good here I salute. CC. Unlimited22, Ibime, Nihilistjnr, raumdeuter, airmark to name a few. I greet you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
airmark:

2018/2019 that Gnabry was Bayern Munich player of the season, how many goals and assists did he have in his first 7 league matches.

I dey wait for your amala.

Was he given best player of the season when he was not having goals and assists?

What has Ziyansh done to be Chelseas Gnabry? Is it the goals against football superpowers like Kranador Sheffield and Burnley?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
Chelsea needs to bounce back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Which one be ziyanch again ,first na cuntay and wene-mirghthy na you have moved to ziyanch,na thunder go fire u ruamdeter

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
airmark:

grin

But i hope this Lampard's criticism is not because he dumped Willian.

grin

You may have caught FBS pants down like Marina grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin

Omo..... See Epistles back to back, coz of parte after parte!

Chelsea Fans go sabi write Books..... LMFAO!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dost42:
Lampard is not doing well,i don't get why he rested his top defenders and some underperforming players and still play mount,havertz will come good, early in the season the criticise the boy for doing so much defensive work instead of being creative,against aston villa it was glaring mount doesnt bring anything creativity to the midfield,.i think lamps selection is from the heart but shield him from criticism, no he has to improve and twerk tactics more..

Exclusive footage of Lampard twerking tactics as hard as he can. grin

[img]https://media1./images/73bfcf4a5b49b797fb0c277b938bf9eb/tenor.gif[/img]

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
airmark:
I am missing Pulisic already.

This was Novembers excuse

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Omo..... See Epistles back to back, coz of parte after parte!

Chelsea Fans go sabi write Books..... LMFAO!

Ocean of salty tears by Airmark

A cry for help by Ibime

Lost in the wilderness by Skimple

Once fingered twice shy by Blueangel444 ( a tale of Marina)

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Expert17:

Ocean of salty tears by Airmark

A cry for help by Ibime

Lost in the wilderness by Skimple

Once fingered twice shy by Blueangel444 ( a tale of Marina)

grin

Mastering Art of Barberism by Nihilist

Bike-riding: lucrative Profession by Bikeman

What makes Otem a god by

Healthy Meal, healthy Squad by Unlimited22

Controversial Fan or True Fan? by Iamj.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dost42:

Hater!
Who started the move that led to Giroud goal?
Some of you talk from your anus .
Spits

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
airmark:

See this mosquito?

Is this my thread? So i should come and be reading the expected rubbish from you scummies when i am still missing Ziyech?
Leave it to a watermark to deny his people

Please abeg give me the updates on the table

My phone is quite blind

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mrphilia:
I personally feel Lampard should be given a little bit of time. Let's see what he can do with the full team back. Being a while here 2020, was a crazy year. Everyone still keeping it down real good here I salute. CC. Unlimited22, Ibime, Nihilistjnr, raumdeuter, airmark to name a few. I greet you all.

You no go greet me join? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10650) (10651) (10652) (10653) (10654) (10655) (10656) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.