Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727959 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10651) (10652) (10653) (10654) (10655) (10656) (10657) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Expert17:

Ocean of salty tears by Airmark

A cry for help by Ibime

Lost in the wilderness by Skimple

Once fingered twice shy by Blueangel444 ( a tale of Marina)

grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
airmark:

Scummies are shameless. grin
So the PE teacher is one point ahead of the FRAnk LaMpard that spent 200milla in the summer after marina was fingered during negotiation.

A phucking disagree

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Expert17:
Ocean of salty tears by Airmark
A cry for help by Ibime
Lost in the wilderness by Skimple

Once fingered twice shy by Blueangel444 ( a tale of Marina)

Pant wearing to football transfers by -- Grifon

Get it into your score and Bring back Fraud Cuntay - hensben

My fake jazz towel from Benin - Segedinho

Trust the system - nateevs

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kelvinsteve1000: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
KingAlabi:

So the PE teacher is one point ahead of the FRAnk LaMpard that spent 200milla in the summer after marina was fingered during negotiation.

A phucking disagree
Lols...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Atletico Madrid and Diego Costa have terminated their contract, will you like to have him back at Stamford Bridge? Ibime, Airmark izzou, Unlimited22, Nihilistjnr, hensben, bikeman and Skimpledawg?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Amoto94:
Atletico Madrid and Diego Costa have terminated their contract, will you like to have him back at Stamford Bridge? Ibime, Airmark izzou, Unlimited22, Nihilistjnr, hensben, bikeman and Skimpledawg?

Hehehe. 2nd termination in 5 years.

No thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
cheesy

I remember when Bikeman, Segedinho and BlueAngel444 dey totori us with Kai and Wernemighty. Wahala for who no buy Players from Germany then..... LMFAO!

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Amoto94:
Atletico Madrid and Diego Costa have terminated their contract, will you like to have him back at Stamford Bridge? ?

Naah

We supposed to find long term players. Costa don try
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
afrodoc2:

I sure say that Grifool go dey among them. Moronic pseudo intellectual conspiracy theorist.

grin

Marina no wear pant, Marina no wear pant, dem no reason am say na finger dem dey

finger am for negotiation table. grin
What is this Doc? I cover my eyes with the blood.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Havertz 10

A Lamborghini in the hands of a premature man wouldn't perform to it's full potential

[img]https:///media/12-29-2020/BvjZ_w.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
KingAlabi:

A phucking disagree

Tell me one reason why you are not a scummy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
They say that he is weak and lazy

Who is this professional marking with such precision, even gattuso will praise such effort

As you can see, he collects the ball to use it, not that brain fart mount that collects the ball to form usefulness

Number 29 grin

[img]https:///media/12-29-2020/cpyZ4e.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
airmark:

Tell me one reason why you are not a scummy. grin
Na over excitement cause am grin grin

Long may this excitement continue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

Was he given best player of the season when he was not having goals and assists?

What has Ziyansh done to be Chelseas Gnabry? Is it the goals against football superpowers like Kranador Sheffield and Burnley?

Amala man.

Tell us his goals and assists in that season he was honoured as the best player of the season. Let's do the maths and see how senseless your criticism of Ziyech's 4 contributions to goals in 7 matches is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
airmark:

Amala man.

Tell us his goals and assists in that season he was honoured as the best player of the season. Let's do the maths and see how senseless your criticism of Ziyech's 4 contributions to goals in 7 matches is.

Ziyech has been contributing vs the bottom feeders in the league Burnley and Sheffield. Do you think you will be playing such teams all season

Was Gnabry awarded best player for his stats in his barren period or for his productive period

Mumunatu egbon Siyansh

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
iamJ:

Who is this professional marking with such precision, even gattuso will praise such effort

As you can see, he collects the ball to use it, not that brain fart mount that collects the ball to form usefulness

Number 29 grin

Which can shaku shaku be this na

Na wetin you use 70milla buy

Na marina suffer Las Las cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

[s]
Ziyech has been contributing vs the bottom feeders in the league Burnley and Sheffield. Do you think you will be playing such teams all season

Was Gnabry awarded best player for his stats in his barren period or for his productive period

Mumunatu egbon Siyansh[/s]

Tell us Gnabry's total goals and assists in that season he was honoured as the best player of the season. Let's do the maths and see how senseless your criticism of Ziyech's 4 contributions to goals in 7 matches is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
iamJ:

Number 29 grin

Rubbish!
I hope you are watching Raphinha at Leeds united? This fraud transfer fee will buy 6 of him but he's doing the job better than a certain over hyped german.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
airmark:

Tell us Gnabry's total goals and assists in that season he was honoured as the best player of the season. Let's do the maths and see how senseless your criticism of Ziyech's 4 contributions to goals in 7 matches is.

You brought out Gnabry, are you suddenly unable to show his goals and assists stat again

Ziyansh score vs Burnley and Sheffield suddenly he is Shesea best player, the person wey dey do you no try at all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Marcelo Bielsa attacking philosophy
Sam Alardyce Bus Parking philosophy

West Brom at home 27% possession

Scores West Brom 0 Leeds 5

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

You brought out Gnabry, are you suddenly unable to show his goals and assists stat again

Ziyansh score vs Burnley and Sheffield suddenly he is Shesea best player, the person wey dey do you no try at all

Gnabry (Best Bayern munich player of 2018/2019 season) : 10 goals and 7 assists in 30 matches

Thats 17 goals contribution in 30 matches i.e 4 goals contributions in 7 matches.

That's exactly what you are criticizing Ziyech for. In fact Gnabry had a poorer goals contribution in his first 7 matches that season.

We need to carry your head go for mental examination. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
airmark:

Gnabry (Best Bayern munich player of 2018/2019 season) : 10 goals and 7 assists in 30 matches

Thats 17 goals contribution in 30 matches i.e 4 goals contributions in 7 matches.

That's exactly what you are criticizing Ziyech for. In fact Gnabry had a poorer goals contribution in his first 7 matches that season.

We need to carry your head go for mental examination. grin

Ask around people who get sense tell them a player who just joined and has 4 goals contribution vs 2 of the worst teams in the league is your best player and watch them stone you

All it takes to be one of Chelsea top player is to score or assist vs Bunrley and Sheffield

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
nateevs:

Hehehe. 2nd termination in 5 years.

No thanks.
with the way cho is playing.
if ziyech is back do you think cho pulisic and ziyech can play together without disrupting the team balance.
something like cho pulisic werner(abraham) ziyech.
whats your opinion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

Ask around people who get sense tell them a player who just joined and has 4 goals contribution vs 2 of the worst teams in the league is your best player and watch them stone you

All it takes to be one of Chelsea top player is to score or assist vs Bunrley and Sheffield
cheesy and stone him, we will.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
sod09 Roland17

E be like say despite how useless Arsenal has been na just 6 points separate them and high flying title chasing, winner in waiting Chelsea

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

[s]Ask around people who get sense tell them a player who just joined and has 4 goals contribution vs 2 of the worst teams in the league is your best player and watch them stone you

All it takes to be one of Chelsea top player is to score or assist vs Bunrley and Sheffield[/s]

Gnabry had 2 goals and assists in his first 7 matches and average of 4 goals and assists in every 7 matches and still became your best player in that season.

If you have brain you will know there is more than goals and assists to be considered for rating attackers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
iamJ:
Havertz 10

A Lamborghini in the hands of a premature man wouldn't perform to it's full potential

[img]https:///media/12-29-2020/BvjZ_w.gif[/img]

What I like most in this clip is his movement after making that pass.

Notice how he locates the vacant space - He's really top class in that department

I know i'm biased but I really rate this guy off the ball movement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
raumdeuter:
so.d09 Rola.nd17

E be like say despite how useless Arsenal has been na just 6 points separate them and high flying title chasing, winner in waiting Chelsea
They went 15 matches unbeaten na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
airmark:

Gnabry had 2 goals and assists in his first 7 matches and average of 4 goals and assists in every 7 matches and still became your best player in that season.

If you have brain you will know there is more than goals and assists to be considered for rating attackers.

Was Gnabry the best Bayern player in those first 7 matches?

Your lack of proper education never stops letting you down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
User09:

What I like most in this clip is his movement after making that pass.

Notice how he locates the vacant space - He's really top class in that department

I know i'm biased but I really rate this guy off the ball movement

Off the ball movement -zero
Wing play -zero
Attacking midfield -zero
Supporting striker -zero
Creativity -zero
Lazy and catwalking on the pitch -92%
Getting Robbed off possession -100%
Falling like a piece of paper-99.9%
Goal against mid table championship team -100%
Fraud-100% grin

EPL compiled this ... You see am? E shock you?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

Was Gnabry the best Bayern player in those first 7 matches?

Your lack of proper education never stops letting you down

He is saying that my that same metric of averaging 4 goal contribution in every 7 matches he played, he ended up being Bayern's best player.

Now, it's either Bayern is a mediocre team, or you just shot your self in the leg. Either way, airmark is holding you on your jugular.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
swiz123:

He is saying that my that same metric of averaging 4 goal contribution in every 7 matches he played, he ended up being Bayern's best player.

Now, it's either Bayern is a mediocre team, or you just shot your self in the leg. Either way, airmark is holding you on your jugular.

Were those Gnabry's contributions vs the worst teams in the league?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10651) (10652) (10653) (10654) (10655) (10656) (10657) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SCOOPERJEF(m), popizaino(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.