Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,949 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727876 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10663) (10664) (10665) (10666) (10667) (10668) (10669) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2021
FBS:
Another year, another penarity for yoonited. How do you trip over your own legs and get a penalty for that?
VAR still on holiday break? undecided
Bruno has already taken 16 penalties for Man Utd and he's not even in england for a year.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2021
CapitalCee:

No mind am, may be teams should carry ball for hand drop am for 18 yard box make 3 moves and score.

Hehehehe. Don't blame the guy. It seems he has lost too much salt from crying.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2021
runtime:

grealish is by far better than that american.
when we recommended him last season we were told "he is a one season wonder","he is average just english hype","he dwells on the ball too much, despite him wining freekicks".
i even recommended neto and jota,
but we choose to be unfortunate and we went ahead and bought german ben arfa for 70m, even conor gallagher has more goals(2) than that german(1).

You guys complained that Havertz is the reason why we loose games that he should be benched. Them don bench am yet we still dey drop points. What exactly do you want the young lad to do?

This same Gallagher has more goals than Mason mount btw

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2021
Nezzjnr:

The penalty that was awarded to us yesterday was also legit

..well I didn't see your game so I can't tell. God why can't Bruno just have just 5months injury. embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2021
handelex:
So the 3 moves excuses the handball abi? Better stop this attitude this new year undecided
..oga that's the rule no be Chelsea create the rule. Direct your issues to FA. I just want you guys to know you will come back to your level grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2021
rooftops:
..well I didn't see your game so I can't tell. God why can't Bruno just have just 5months injury. embarassed
Just six months, we need six months.

bruno please na..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2021
Exonerate1:

You guys complained that Havertz is the reason why we loose games that he should be benched. Them don bench am yet we still dey drop points. What exactly do you want the young lad to do?

...oga we discarded other options (Barkley and cheek ) for Kai thinking he is the real deal. So him being on the bench is even more annoying. I hope he gets better, we can't have two 70 million flops

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2021
rooftops:
..well I didn't see your game so I can't tell. God why can't Bruno just have just 5months injury . embarassed

This has been the prayer of most rival Fans cheesy cheesy

Bruno no be shaku shaku player

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:

bruno please na..

E go hard. He doesn't dwell too much on the ball , so you'll hardly see him available to receive tackle from opposition

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2021
Nezzjnr:

This has been the prayer of most rival Fans cheesy cheesy

Bruno no be shaku shaku player
..that doesn't matter, one overzealous player might decide to help us. There is nothing like having a good player who is not injury prone atall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2021
rooftops:
..oga that's the rule no be Chelsea create the rule. Direct your issues to FA. I just want you guys to know you will come back to your level grin grin
Oh we are already back to our level. At the top!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:

bruno please na..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2021
SyIvalord:
Oh we are already back to our level. At the top!
..the patient fan will drink the saltiest tears don't worry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2021
They hate Bruno online but offline they keep picking Bruno Fernandes for their FPL..

Travails of a shekpite... cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2021
Smellymouth:
They hate Bruno online but offline they keep picking Bruno Fernandes for their FPL..

Travails of a shekpite... cheesy

No mind them. grin

All the FPL leagues I'm in, you go just dey see Bruno Captain everywhere, including the chronic Chelsea fans I know ���

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
rooftops:
...oga we discarded other options (Barkley and cheek ) for Kai thinking he is the real deal. So him being on the bench is even more annoying. I hope he gets better, we can't have two 70 million flops

We should blame the Chelsea board for being wasteful.
There were other goalkeepers with decent price tags but they went ahead to trigger a release clause.
This german fraud wasn't needed to begin with, yet their wastefulness got the better of them again.
We can't continue to nurse these wounds.
A CDMF & CF should be the board priority and find ways to discard Kepa, Havertz (may be for a season long loan), Alonso, Christensen and Jorginho. Even Kante, don't let us sugar-coat it, he is not impacting our games anymore. It's high time we move him on and get a decent fee from his sale.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
CapitalCee:

No mind am, may be teams should carry ball for hand drop am for 18 yard box make 3 moves and score.
grin grin

Just imagine, that statement just weak me. Shekpites and beclouded reasoning are like Wernermighty and creating space.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
rooftops:
Yes, we are gradually getting there, hope you lots are enjoying it so far cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
CapitalCee:

Like! Which kind mumu excuse be that? grin grin

You killed someone but you are now a bible believing, church going Christian so all should be forgiven?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Shekpeteris praying for Bruno to get injured. grin

We on the other hand no even need pray for ur players to be injured. Because,

Full squad - Useless.
Transfer ban - Useless.
When it mattered most - Shït.
Wear pant - Definitely still shit.
No wear pant - Yep. Still useless.
Spend 230m pands - Useless yesterday, useless today, useless tomorrow.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kelvinsteve1000: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lana1:
Shekpeteris praying for Bruno to get injured. grin

We on the other hand no even need pray for ur players to be injured. Because,

Full squad - Useless.
Transfer ban - Useless.
When it mattered most - Shït.
Wear pant - Definitely still shit.
No wear pant - Yep. Still useless.
Spend 230m pands - Useless yesterday, useless today, useless tomorrow.
BWUHAHAHAHA HAHAHA.. I almost peed my pants while laughing at this.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Exonerate1:

so you are basically confirming we paid 100m total fee for havertz to come warm our bench or drop disasterclass week in week out.
because since he has arrived he has done nothing more.

if we had bought someone like grealish and neto or jota we have been top of the league by now.
but instead we bought scraps from germany.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
grin

It's gonna go down again........ New Year Party loading!

Oluweri and I gonna watch with relaxed mind with enough of Juicy Tears to drink.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
rooftops:
..the patient fan will drink the saltiest tears don't worry grin
Lol. You are right. We were patient while your fellow Chelsea fans were trolling us before the season even started. Gloating about winning the transfer window trophy. Now season don almost reach half and the table don turn. We were patient, now we have the last laugh. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Don't know what formation Jose will play today but this can't be goalless. Leeds no dey send person. Gung_ho or nothing. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
rooftops:
Back to sender angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:

bruno please na..
Back to sender ooh angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
You can't get tired of watching Leeds play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
DJ n.itrogen, DJ afrodoc.2 and all the other baddest DJ, hope you guys are ready to drop hitz upon hitz. We gonna party hard, no Covid restriction for here......

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

We should blame the Chelsea board for being wasteful.
There were other goalkeepers with decent price tags but they went ahead to trigger a release clause.
This german fraud wasn't needed to begin with, yet their wastefulness got the better of them again.
We can't continue to nurse these wounds.
A CDMF & CF should be the board priority and find ways to discard Kepa, Havertz (may be for a season long loan), Alonso, Christensen and Jorginho. Even Kante, don't let us sugar-coat it, he is not impacting our games anymore. It's high time we move him on and get a decent fee from his sale.
... don't be too quick to displace kante, when he plays he is mostly our best midfielder among the others. All we need is a creative midfielder someone who can spot runs, give defence splitting pass not the rubbish we parade one is called presser, another regista and the last one ball carrier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
runtime:

grealish is by far better than that american.
when we recommended him last season we were told "he is a one season wonder","he is average just english hype","he dwells on the ball too much, despite him wining freekicks".
i even recommended neto and jota,
but we choose to be unfortunate and we went ahead and bought german ben arfa for 70m, even conor gallagher has more goals(2) than that german(1).
Grealish is English hype, watch and see. Our major problem is Lampard’s inexperience, his tactics is clumsy and not tidy. The board saw that and decided to bring in a defensive coach. What’s Christensen still doing in Chelsea

(1) (2) (3) ... (10663) (10664) (10665) (10666) (10667) (10668) (10669) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, Realtord43, Caicedobets(m), Ijustwantto and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.