Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10672692 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10666) (10667) (10668) (10669) (10670) (10671) (10672) ... (19318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Leyqute:

grin cheesy

Make the Ziyech come back from injury sef. Maybe e Dey fear to play we never know.

Egbon mark shout pulisic , pulisic . Dude came back and dropped disasterclass. Now na ziyech. cheesy

Ziyech nor want wahaala. Baba dey chill like ozil collecting his weekly wages. Who lampard epp.?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
madrid5:
you can troll heck I go even Join the trolling ,but doing in 24/7 ruining thread flows not make sense
Lol... I understand you.

But your guys, esp sulele and blueangel trolled man u 24/7. It was really irritating and frustrating then. Now those guys wey put una for diz trolling wahala don run comot grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sokeril: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
airmark:

Thank you for confirming that Bruno Penaldes dropped 'disasterclasses'.

Ziyech hasn't dropped disasterclass yet, so don't bring the Pk expert near him. B is not the alpha, Z is the omega, the last breed with Robben and Messi's genes. grin
bro, are you really sure you are OK?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sokeril: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
madrid5:
you can troll heck I go even Join the trolling ,but doing in 24/7 ruining thread flows not make sense
Pelee..its a pity sha..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
runtime:

coolgrin.

You dey laugh, you think acting childish and running to them mods is funny, right?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Them still dey give ivanovic standing for that same corner, after all these years? cheesy

EPL - no joy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... I understand you.

But your guys, esp sulele and blueangel trolled man u 24/7. It was really irritating and frustrating then. Now those guys wey put una for diz trolling wahala don run comot grin

Why you dey waste your time dey explain? At a point those guys were trolling when we drew games, it was so irritating. They better not lose tommorow, we go troll them all through the week.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
madrid5:

Worst part is, Chelsea hasn't played a game for 7 days now. Or are they troll when they win their own game?.

There is a very thin line between sanity and insanity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
Jodera:
lol, wen your comrades raided their threads wen Chelsea bought havertz, Werner and ziyech, did it occur to you then that they were trolling man u wen they didn't play any match?
Now e don backfire, all the kingkai and timo turbo don turn trash and they are paying you guys back in same coin, you don know say you sabi hate grin.

Chill and relax(chillax grin), one good bad turn deserve another.
Leave that one make him dey cry dey go grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Smellymouth:

When a player is your club's main penalty taker, it kind of means quite a few of his goals will be penalties...

Why are you scared to talk about his chances created and assists? cheesy

Why are you also not talking about havertz billed as the great creator that would transform Lampard’s rag-tag team of inconsistent hillbillies into champions elect? Kai has created just 10 chances all season... Bruno Fernandes has created 50.

I know you ain't ready for this fact but sorry bros,bruno has been the best midfielder in The league since he arrived.

This pics below is for another day egbon.. cheesy
Havertz is 21 while your Bruno is 26(in his peak already), your comparison is ridiculous to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Smellymouth:

When a player is your club's main penalty taker, it kind of means quite a few of his goals will be penalties...

Why are you also not talking about havertz billed as the great creator that would transform Lampard’s rag-tag team of inconsistent hillbillies into champions elect? Kai has created just 10 chances all season... Bruno Fernandes has created 50.

I know you ain't ready for this fact but sorry bros,bruno has been the best midfielder in The league since he arrived.

I hope he creates 100 chances in the Europa. Who knows, he might win the balon d'or

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
olabode89:

Why you dey waste your time dey explain? At a point those guys were trolling when we drew games, it was so irritating. They better not lose tommorow, we go troll them all through the week.
Lol... As a non-man u fan, I just have to explain and tell am history, else him fit deh carry matter for him head wen him know no say na him "ancestors"(not literally) start matter(trouble).

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
olabode89:

You dey laugh, you think acting childish and running to them mods is funny, right?
yes i think it is funny gringringringringringrin;.
i am also childish by the way i am 16 hah hah grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Leave that one make him dey cry dey go grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
swiz123:

I hope he creates 100 chances in the Europa. Who knows, he might win the balon d'or

Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wey dat pix of king kai wey him siddon for kingly chair dey smile, while all the EPL No10s dey look am with envy.

That pix was the poster pix for both this thread and man u thread then... I don miss that pix.

Mgbo, Blueangel444?? grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Smellymouth:

You claimed that Penaldes is better than all our PLAYERS, are you now squeezing the post? grin

Tell me Penaldes goals from open play, abi na only Hazard una dey use that one for? grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
madrid5:
dude shut the hell up,half of Bruno goals na pk,the rest is most likely because ziyech is injured,giroud has less goals than Bruno because he hardly plays,havertz and Werner looking like,I personally Mason mount because he is one of the most average boring player I know,so this is hardly an "accomplishment" for Bruno.
Omo this dude don vex oo. I am sure he is literally shaking right now. grin

This is what happens when the trolling enter body. It shows that you guys have been doing a good work.

Smellymouth, Treblechamp, olabode89, Leyqute. Well done guys.

Shepkites never see anything, just dare lose to city tomorrow first. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
olabode89:

Let them cry river.. They spent weeks on our thread trolling when they signed those German Shepherds. Now they can't handle what they dished out.

Don't dish It out if you can't take it!!!

Maybe next time they'll learn to stay quiet.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mynd44 has arrived cool.
madrid5 unprovoked called his fellow nairalander a slowpoke, please do your job cool.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
SyIvalord:
Omo this dude don vex oo. I am sure he is literally shaking right now. grin

This is what happens when the trolling enter body. It shows that you guys have been doing a good work.

Smellym.outh, Treblecha.mp, olabode8.9, Leyq.ute. Well done guys.

Shepkites never see anything, just dare lose to city tomorrow first. grin

Leave that one make he dey foam from him mouth. He ain't seen nothing yet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
airmark:

You claimed that Penaldes is better than all our PLAYERS, are you now squeezing the post? grin

Tell me Penaldes goals from open play, abi na only Hazard una dey use that one for? grin

He's the club's main penalty taker, so what do you expect? ddg should be taking the pks?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Smellymouth:

Let them cry river.. They spent weeks on our thread trolling when they signed those German Shepherds. Now they can't handle what they dished out.

Don't dish It out if you can't take it!!!

Maybe next time they'll learn to stay quiet.
The trolling with pix of their new signings was so regular, at some point some of us come begin dey envy their new signing and aunty pantless Marina. Little did dey know say na okorofo German shepherd's and a auxiliary nurse dem sign grin grin.... We neva even start trolling sef, this na just warm up exercise.....

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Shekpites and not taking what they dish out... kiss
Tueh

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
sod09:

Mynd44
Do you know this is an alternate moniker after his sulele04 account was banned.
Rule number 19
Mynd44
do you know this is an alternate moniker after you banned his iamoyindamola account on arsenal thread.
both moniker have the same corresponding text in their sig "if i am pissing you off go and wee wee" i think that is enough proff.
rule number 19.

by the way i do not have any relationship with the sulele04 moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
The kaikai and Wernermighty trolling apart where new monikers were created just for trolling, these agberos trolled us consistently with 5th position all through the 2nd half of last season only for us to finish ahead of them las las.

Nonsense and shekpites. undecided

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Smellymouth:

He's the club's main penalty taker, so what do you expect? ddg should be taking the pks?

Which kain DDG, na Ole him wan make e come de take PK na. Shekpeteris can never disappoint

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
TrebleChamp:
The trolling with pix of their new signings was so regular, at some point some of us come begin dey envy their new signing and aunty pantless Marina. Little did dey know say na okorofo German shepherd's and a auxiliary nurse dem sign grin grin.... We neva even start trolling sef, this na just warm up exercise.....

We de troll German shephard dem de cry. Na till we begin troll on top that one wey de carry towel wey big like bed spread, de go know how far

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
CapitalCee:

Which kain DDG, na Ole him wan make e come de take PK na. Shekpeteris can never disappoint

cheesy grin grin. Maybe Bruno go dey reject pks.

Or tell UEFA to ban pks. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10666) (10667) (10668) (10669) (10670) (10671) (10672) ... (19318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: potland, PendragonVII, cephasdultimate, kingBolton, stephennel(m), AdisaOwala and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.