Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,958 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727907 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10664) (10665) (10666) (10667) (10668) (10669) (10670) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
timay:

No mind them. grin

All the FPL leagues I'm in, you go just dey see Bruno Captain everywhere, including the chronic Chelsea fans I know ���

Captaining Harry Kane this week and he just got a goal.

Skimpledawg are you seeing the Leeds game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lana1:
Like! Which kind mumu excuse be that? grin grin

You killed someone but you are now a bible believing, church going Christian so all should be forgiven?
...I really don't know what is wrong with man u fans, I think the wins you guys are having is getting to you. This is the rule

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
rooftops:
...I really don't know what is wrong with man u fans, I think the wins you guys are having is getting to you. This is the rule
You would have said the same thing when your fellow Fans were dropping pictures of your new signings in our Thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
rooftops:

See shalaye. grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
^^^^^^^^

How has what you posted relate to what he posted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
rooftops:
Nice one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Harry and Son
They were born to be together grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kane-Son combo again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Goal and assist for Kane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You would have said the same thing when your fellow Fans were dropping pictures of your new signings in our Thread
....lol that one sef dey but saying I made up an excuse for the goal is wrong. So I had to show him no be Chelsea create the rule o. I love this happiness and togetherness I see in your camp right now so that when the tears start flowing we won't have to go far to get.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
This Bergwijn na olodo. Mourinho is furious as hell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
timay:

No mind them. grin

All the FPL leagues I'm in, you go just dey see Bruno Captain everywhere, including the chronic Chelsea fans I know ���

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
rooftops:
....lol that one sef dey but saying I made up an excuse for the goal is wrong. So I had to show him no be Chelsea create the rule o. I love this happiness and togetherness I see in your camp right now so that when the tears start flowing we won't have to go far to get.
OK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lana1:
Shekpeteris praying for Bruno to get injured. grin

We on the other hand no even need pray for ur players to be injured. Because,

Full squad - Useless.
Transfer ban - Useless.
When it mattered most - Shït.
Wear pant - Definitely still shit.
No wear pant - Yep. Still useless.
Spend 230m pands - Useless yesterday, useless today, useless tomorrow.

We even want ziyech to come back let's see how useless he's .

Egbon mark was screaming for pulisic to start, you go think say the American twerkinho go do pass hazard... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
rooftops:
... don't be too quick to displace kante, when he plays he is mostly our best midfielder among the others. All we need is a creative midfielder someone who can spot runs, give defence splitting pass not the rubbish we parade one is called presser, another regista and the last one ball carrier.

Is Mason mount not all this again? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Spurs no kuku get joy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
hensben:
Grealish is English hype , watch and see. Our major problem is Lampard’s inexperience, his tactics is clumsy and not tidy. The board saw that and decided to bring in a defensive coach. What’s Christensen still doing in Chelsea
grealish is english hype kwatine shocked.
Havertz that is not english hype is playing very well for us, he is scoring and creating goals shocked kwatinue.

honestly, one thing i would not forgive lampard for is the treatment of tomori .christensen and rudiger time and time again continue to single-handedly cost us match points but still lampard keeps using them and benching tomori unfairly.

if lampard gets sacked tommorow i would not even feel for him because of his treatment of cho, tomori, barkley and loftus-cheek.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
rooftops:

We call them scummies for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Smellymouth:

We even want ziyech to come back let's see how useless he's .

Egbon mark was screaming for pulisic to start, you go think say the American twerkinho go do pass hazard... cheesy

None of your attackers is better than Pulisic and Ziyech.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
airmark:

None of your attackers is better than Pulisic and Ziyech.

None of your players is better than Bruno Fernandes.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Smellymouth:

Yes in losing possession and playing PKs.

Smellymouth:
So it's now DDG at fault? grin

We’re just going to act as if Bruno didn’t give the ball away poorly .. smh..

Bruno shouldn't be immune to criticism.

Praise him when he does good, drag him when he is completely poor..

Smellymouth indeed. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Leyqute:

See shalaye. grin cheesy grin
Like! Who get time to dey read that one. He should cry more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Eberechi Eze just scored a beauty for Palace. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Smellymouth:

Nawa for you oo for bringing a Fighter jet to a knife fight.. undecided

It should be none of there midfielders is better than Fred, then allow them to cry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Chukwueze and Eze for both Nigeria wings. Not bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
handelex:

It should be none of there midfielders is better than Fred, then allow them to cry angry angry

Even their Puli that is sick is not better than Amad Diallo.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
PSG don sign poch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
grin

Wahala for Club wey no get Bruno...... LMFAO!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
handelex:

grin cheesy

No peace for the wiked

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
airmark:

Yes in losing possession and playing PKs.

Smellymou.th indeed. grin

Hahaha. Baba, no one is immune for criticism..

If he had a bad game , he should be called out.
So because he's our best player means we shouldn't call him out whenever he drops a disaster class?

Shekpites Sha. No wonder you all saw twerkinho as the best thing after sliced bread.. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Smellymouth:

Hahaha. Baba, no one is immune for criticism..

If he had a bad game , he should be called out.
So because he's our best player means we shouldn't call him out whenever he drops a disaster class?

Shekpites Sha. No wonder you all see twerkinho as the best thing after sliced bread.. cheesy
Lmao... It's the twerkinho for me
cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Leyqute:

Even their Puli that is sick is not better than Amad Diallo.
Non of there GKs is better than Romero embarassed embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10664) (10665) (10666) (10667) (10668) (10669) (10670) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.