Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727627 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10738) (10739) (10740) (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ole always giving me joy .....Forget rivalry I want man United to win this game .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Why was the whistle blown?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Skimpledawgg:
Why was the whistle blown?
That ref is a suspect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
runtime:

Bruv are you joking or serious, like seriouslyundecided.
Football is literally about goals, if you don't watch football to see goals what the hell do you watch football for ?.
You can bring all the excuses in the world to defend them injuries, form it doesn't matter.
The bottom line is they are not performing, two goals and three assists between them all season - for a creative player in a top-four chasing side, that is simply not good enough.
If you are happy with two goals and three assists contributions from your first choice wingers I am sorry I can't help you cry.
How do you guys even watch football sef undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Thiago is a joy to watch, so crisp and classy embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Very boring game

I hope manyoo outrightly win or lose

Don't want draw in this game o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:

Very boring game

I hope manyoo outrightly win or lose

Don't want draw in this game o

I tell you mehn!
The game has not lived up to its hype.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
sod09:

That ref is a suspect
I was so pissed eeh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
To User09, iamJ and others. This is for you people making positional argument for Kai fraud Havertzinho.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raumdeuter, what can you say about your African giant in this match at Anfield?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
This Thiago guy is so good. Baba dey give me joy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
airmark:
Ramdeuter, what can you say about your African giant in this match at Anfield?

What can we say about the current top scorer in the league who has topped the epl scorers chart for 2 seasons already

Only mumus will still be questioning Salah as the greatest African to even play in the EPL

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
To User09, iamJ and others. This is for you people making positional argument for Kai fraud Havertzinho.

How come Salah and KdB did not thrive at Chelsea under Mourinho

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Do you even understand that statement?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Exonerate1:
This Thiago guy is so good. Baba dey give me joy

The guy is sweet to watch, fits that register title perfectly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Rashford na better maluu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oh boy, see Pogba o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Why all the hate for Ole, United are a decent side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
See as VVD dey save Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
DExponential:

Do you even understand that statement?

Of course , I do.
Jack pitt & Mourinho says a good player should fit in regardless of where he or the formation the team plays.
Liam is the one arguing against it , an argument he's been trying to cover up for in the tweets.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
User09:

Kante Stepped up, U must be Joking.

Did u also put CHO in that Box, Cos all recent improvements from him is Inspite of Lampard who wouldnt even start him despite his good run of form

Propagandist - Please dont embarass yourself, Kante, Kovacic, Pulisic, Werner, Kai, Ziyech, Jorginho, Azpi, Rudiger have all definitely regressed this season, Even Chilwell is starting to look clumsy recently

Please give it a rest - The only reason why I didnt go on a tirade yesterday was cos we got lucky; the way we played was disappointing

Look at this dude talking about embarrassment. Are you phucking around, deliberately trolling, or did you just bang your head?

Did we loan different players to go on a 17-match winning run? Or are you telling me that did not happen this season? So what the hell did you mean by "most players have regressed this season" What the Bleep are talking about with so much arrogance?

This is why I call you a propagandist. You have no objective analysis of your won. Just another blog reader, freaking out over reactionary tweets on Twitter and then forming intelligentsia.

This bad form started in the Everton game. Before yesterday, that was only 7 games ago. Precisely 16th Dec. In your small head, the season started 16th December and 8 matches ago right?

If not, then WTF do you mean by most players have regressed this season?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

How come Salah and KdB did not thrive at Chelsea under Mourinho

They didn't get their chance to impress.
You can't compare those two to Havertz.
He's played more matches than those two combined since he signed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Please don't do this, please.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
Skimpledawgg:

Please don't do this, please.

Post taken down.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Are you sure of this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]What can we say about the current top scorer in the league who has topped the epl scorers chart for 2 seasons already

Only mumus will still be questioning Salah as the greatest African to even play in the EPL [/s]

I asked you about his performance today, not about his past goals, majority from Pks and tap ins this seasons.

How was his performance today?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

Are you sure of this?

Salah played 19matches for Chelsea
Debruyne didn't play upto 10 matches

Havertz has played 22 matches in total and the season is not done with.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Na stats spoil football. The very first time I watched both De Bruyne and Salah I knew they had talent and needed environment to thrive. Players develop at different pace some are early developers while some are late bloomers, some perform regardless of playing styles though they might be less effective in a not-so-conducive style while others are system players and will only Excel in a system that suits them most, it doesn't mean that those players are not good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Airmark Liverpool just kept a clean sheet against Man Utd without VVD.

Alisson told you who the most important player in the team is, and it's not VVD.

Two midfielders seamlessly slot into the CB position to shut out Martial and Rashford who picked form lately.

VVD is benefiting from a Klopp system.

Btw did you see Alisson in the final 10mins?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
timbros:
Airmark Liverpool just kept a clean sheet against Man Utd without VVD.

Alisson told you who the most important player in the team is, and it's not VVD.

Two midfielders seamlessly slot into the CB position to shut out Martial and Rashford who picked form lately.

VVD is benefiting from a Klopp system.

Btw did you see Alisson in the final 10mins?

2 midfielders in defence and Allison kept a clean sheet.
But na VVD dey teach dem how to keep clean sheet

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
airmark:

I asked you about his performance today, not about his past goals, majority from Pks and tap ins this seasons.

How was his performance today?

He seized others from scoring their own tap in

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Salah played 19matches for Chelsea
Debruyne didn't play upto 10 matches

Havertz has played 22 matches in total and the season is not done with.

Skimpledawg advised you don't do this, you no go hear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10738) (10739) (10740) (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Whizlight(m), amodu(m), anadozie1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.