Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731053 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10739) (10740) (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Salah played 19matches for Chelsea
Debruyne didn't play upto 10 matches

Havertz has played 22 matches in total and the season is not done with.

So if you combine 19 games by Salah and 9 by KdB

You mean that is less than 22 by Harvetz like you told us here
OJURONGBE1:

They didn't get their chance to impress.
You can't compare those two to Havertz.
He's played more matches than those two combined since he signed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
timbros:

Skimpledawg advised you don't do this, you no go hear.

Shebi you now see how 19 + 9 < 22 according to Ojurongbe

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Don't do it, you no go hear. Now see yourself grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
timbros:

Skimpledawg advised you don't do this, you no go hear.

I don hear grin
I thought he was trolling...
Skimpledawg, Baba abeg no vex
I no just like the way Havertz Fanboys make excuses for him all the time. He has performed below par at Chelsea despite all the hype.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

Yeah, I bleeped up with that numbers.
I collect my L
But him alone got more matches than KBD & Salah did individually for two seasons. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

He seized others from scoring their own tap in

How was his performance today? grin

Klopp can't wait for Diogo Jota to come and rescue him. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chelsea FC
Havertz Vs Mount
Pulisic Vs Odoi
Abraham Vs Giroud Vs Werner
Then we have those praying for the team to lose

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Yeah, I bleeped up with that numbers.
I collect my L
But him alone got more matches than KBD & Salah did individually for two seasons. grin

So Salah and KdB were not good enough for Chelsea but are world class today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
airmark:

Klopp can't wait for Diogo Jota to come and rescue him. grin

Shebi na Diogo Jota make am dey top scorers chart this season and the season he broke the epl goals record

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
To User09, iamJ and others. This is for you people making positional argument for Kai fraud Havertzinho.

Why didn't kdb and salah thrive regardless of context or the role at Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]Shebi na Diogo Jota make am dey top scorers chart this season and the season he broke the epl goals record [/s]

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Add his goals tally & assists.
What about chances created?
Tell me the midfielder who better his stats aside Kevin Debruyne, Bruno Fernandez, James Maddison, Paul Pogba( not so sure) & Gigi Wijnaldum in the EPL for the past 2 seasons. undecided
barnes,greelish,etc,bros mount is an average e go clear when Chelsea go Europa with these kind mediocre players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
airmark:

Great since players score every game

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
nateevs:

Look at this dude talking about embarrassment. Are you phucking around, deliberately trolling, or did you just bang your head?

Did we loan different players to go on a 17-match winning run? Or are you telling me that did not happen this season? So what the hell did you mean by "most players have regressed this season" What the Bleep are talking about with so much arrogance?

This is why I call you a propagandist. You have no objective analysis of your won. Just another blog reader, freaking out over reactionary tweets on Twitter and then forming intelligentsia.

This bad form started in the Everton game. Before yesterday, that was only 7 games ago. Precisely 16th Dec. In your small head, the season started 16th December and 8 matches ago right?

If not, then WTF do you mean by most players have regressed this season?

Personal attacks dont get a response from me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why didn't kdb and salah thrive regardless of context or the role at Chelsea

Just like I said, they didn't get their chance to play more. It wasn't a case of formation or role.
They had other players ahead in the pecking order.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
madrid5:
barnes,greelish,etc,bros mount is an average e go clear when Chelsea go Europa with these kind mediocre players

Barnes & Grealish are wingers, so that is out of question. Yes, Mount is average but he's done a lot more in this current Chelsea squad than quality Jorginho, Havertz & Kovacic.
He's medicore, but he played his heart out for the team last season, contributed to our points tally that pushed the team to the UCL with his goals & assists. Did you complain about it last season?

See, I get that the lad enjoys favoritism from Lampard, it irks me too sometimes but let's give this boy some credit. He's done well and there's no doubt it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

So Salah and KdB were not good enough for Chelsea but are world class today

That wasn't the case.
Salah had Hazard, Schurlle & Juan Mata to compete with.
KDB had Lampard, Oscar, Mikel & Ramires ahead of him for first team shirt. You, as a coach can't relegate your best player to the bench, when he's not injured or suspended and throw a young player into the fray. Would you?
That is not the case with Kai Havertz. He's been played across different positions, with relatively less players to compete with .

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Skimpledawgg:
These scummies are becoming disciplined at the back o.

A defensive setup can make calamity Lindelof look like Baresi. They parked the bus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
User09:

Kante Stepped up, U must be Joking.

Did u also put CHO in that Box, Cos all recent improvements from him is Inspite of Lampard who wouldnt even start him despite his good run of form

Propagandist - Please dont embarass yourself, Kante, Kovacic, Pulisic, Werner, Kai, Ziyech, Jorginho, Azpi, Rudiger have all definitely regressed this season, Even Chilwell is starting to look clumsy recently

Please give it a rest - The only reason why I didnt go on a tirade yesterday was cos we got lucky; the way we played was disappointing

Remove Rudiger from that list undecided

Also, I wouldn't refer to a poor run of form as an outright regression. The same Kante you said has regressed from last season, was getting praise left, right and centre when he started playing as a lone DMF and looked like he was back to his best when we were in our 16 game unbeaten run. He certainly looked better than he did last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Barnes & Grealish are wingers, so that is out of question. Yes, Mount is average but he's done a lot more in this current Chelsea squad than quality Jorginho, Havertz & Kovacic.
He's medicore, but he played his heart out for the team last season, contributed to our points tally that pushed the team to the UCL with his goals & assists. Did you complain about it last season?

See, I get that the lad enjoys favoritism from Lampard, it irks me too sometimes but let's give this boy some credit. He's done well and there's no doubt it.
look mount is a good player,but if Chelsea are aspiring to be a title challenging team having a dud like that garanteed starting line up is no no,almost all Chelsea players are this season,you guys are looking at Europe league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
kushercain:
https://twitter.com/flameosumeet/status/1350521038912827393?s=20

This tweet hit the spot grin
I need a doctor. I learnt Dr. Dre was hospitalized recently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
BlueMann:

Also, I wouldn't refer to a poor run of form as an outright regression. The same Kante you said has regressed from last season, was getting praise left, right and centre when he started playing as a lone DMF and looked like he was back to his best when we were in our 16 game unbeaten run. He certainly looked better than he did last season.

Kante is not a lone DMF; How long will it take Lampard to figure this out; Playing players out of their position has been one of my major grouse with him. Again too many players are having this poor run of form for it to simply be a coincidence

The so called 17 game unbeaten everyone speaks of only had Spurs and United as worthy opponents (Which all ended as goalless draws by the way); Even then we still didnt have any identity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

Great since players score every game

grin

So a striker's performance can be great without a goal or an assist. grin

I thank God for a changed Raumdeuter, this year 2021.

Cc popizaino, hensben,

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
King of assists = Debruyne

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
airmark:

grin

So a striker's performance can be great without a goal or an assist. grin

I thank God for a changed Raumdeuter, this year 2021.

Cc popizaino, hensben,

Change fire!

Somebody way go still turn amala if he no favour am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Salah played 19matches for Chelsea
Debruyne didn't play upto 10 matches

Havertz has played 22 matches in total and the season is not done with.
Even Fraudvertz himself can attest that fact that he's a bonafide fraud to football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
BlueMann:

Don't mind him. What was so annoying was how he mentioned Kante regressing with so much confidence like say na true matter.

These are the sets of glory hunters who cannot tell the difference between a bad run of games and an entire bad season. The same team that people already were touting as possible title winners at some point during this season, is now the team that has regressed this season.

For context, the bad run has lasted just one month so far. Just one month. Na this one month everybody don regress.

For more context, we are only 5 points off Liverpool who are supposed to be lighting the world on fire, 4 points off the top four, and 8 points off the league leaders.

With the hyperventilation, you would think we were dead and buried in anguish at the bottom of the table.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I don hear grin
I thought he was trolling...
Skimpledawg, Baba abeg no vex
I no just like the way Havertz Fanboys make excuses for him all the time. He has performed below par at Chelsea despite all the hype.
Nah, no issue from my end man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Griffon:

A defensive setup can make calamity Lindelof look like Baresi. They parked the bus.
I wouldn't disagree to this though, but Scummies defence has improved in my eyes from the last time I watched them play. Notable mention is the 2-left legged Lindelof.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

2 midfielders in defence and Allison kept a clean sheet.
But na VVD dey teach dem how to keep clean sheet

Had it being VVD played this match, we would have heard how "a VVD led Liverpool side kept a clean sheet against Man Utd"... Alisson's point blank saves would be banza...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

Some people no dey think before typing. Without checking records sef, you will know that statement is not correct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10739) (10740) (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.