Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729509 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10740) (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
timbros:

Had it being VVD played this match, we would have heard how "a VVD led Liverpool side kept a clean sheet against Man Utd"... Alisson's point blank saves would be banza...
I used to think you were a child of God o

When you go forgive that airmark's fav line of hyping VVD na? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wahala for who no get John stones for FPL. Two goals and a clean sheet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
John stones be giving me FPL joy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Leyqute:
Wahala for who no get John stones for FPL. Two goals and a clean sheet

Was a hard think for me between him and Justin, he paid off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
airmark:

grin

So a striker's performance can be great without a goal or an assist. grin

I thank God for a changed Raumdeuter, this year 2021.

Cc popizaino, hensben,

Just like a chamaleon changes to adapt to its environment, so does raumdueter change to adapt to his argument.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
airmark:

grin

I thank God for a changed Ramdeuter, this year 2021.

Cc popizaino, hensben,

Any attacker topping the league scorers chart is doing great

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Was a hard think for me between him and Justin, he paid off

God saved you. Justin didn’t feature in any games this GW. Everton’s match versus Aston Villa was postponed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
popizaino:

Change fire!

Somebody way go still turn amala if he no favour am grin grin

What is not great about a player topping the scorers chart in the league after winning the top scorer award in 2 seasons and holding the record for most goals a season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
timbros:

Had it being VVD played this match, we would have heard how "a VVD led Liverpool side kept a clean sheet against Man Utd"... Alisson's point blank saves would be banza...

Ask airmark he will tell you it was VVD who disguised as Allison to save Liverpool

The work VVD gets credit for and gets called the man who taught Maldini is what 2 DM did effortlessly

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
timbros:
Airmark Liverpool just kept a clean sheet against Man Utd without VVD.

Alisson told you who the most important player in the team is, and it's not VVD.

Two midfielders seamlessly slot into the CB position to shut out Martial and Rashford who picked form lately.

VVD is benefiting from a Klopp system.

Btw did you see Alisson in the final 10mins?

grin grin grin

When without VVD, Alison conceded against Sheffield, West ham, Fulham, Brighton, West brom, Spurs and lost to Southampton, you didn't type this kind of epistle o.

Timbros, tell me why you shouldn't be covering your face with Mendy's towel?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
popizaino:

Change fire!

Somebody way go still turn amala if he no favour am grin grin

He said Salah had a great game today, without goal and assist. Raumdeuter is a changed man. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Leyqute:

God saved you. Justin didn’t feature in any games this GW. Everton’s match versus Aston Villa was postponed.

Leicester’s Justin bro seems you mixing it up with someone else, he got 8 points yesterday and I was almost regretting. Stones looks like a 21 point haul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Leyqute:

Which Justin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

When without VVD, Alison conceded against Sheffield, West ham, Fulham, Brighton, West brom, Spurs and lost to Southampton, you didn't type this kind of epistle o.

Timbros, tell me why you shouldn't be covering your face with Mendy's towel?

Since VVD injury. After the Everton game Liverpool has conceded about 8 goals which was about what VVD swallowed vs Aston Villa alone

More than half the goals Liverpool conceded this season was when VVD played

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
airmark:

He said Salah had a great game today, without goal and assist. Ramdeuter is a changed man. grin grin grin grin

Any attacker leading the scorers chart is doing great

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Leicester’s Justin bro seems you mixing it up with someone else, he got 8 points yesterday and I was almost regretting. Stones looks like a 21 point haul

LooL. I had this guy in mind. Yeri Mina.

I bought J. Vardy and captained him. The fool played rubbish. 1 point pere.

I hope his injury keeps him from playing against Chelsea. Bruno Fernandes is my vice captain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
They must not allow City take that No 1 position oo angry

If Fraudiola gets to that top, the idiot go flog everybody till May oo. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
TalabiAudu:
They must not allow City take that No 1 position oo angry

If Fraudiola gets to that top, the idiot go flog everybody till May oo. angry angry angry

I said the same thing on the Utd thread. If he tops the table, safe journey. He is becoming wiser with his style of play.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Leyqute:

I hope his injury keeps him from playing against Chelsea. Bruno Fernandes is my vice captain.

So you think they will switch armband from Vardy who has already played to Fernandes grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ibime:

So you think they will switch armband from Vardy who has already played to Fernandes grin grin grin

No na grin. For the second game. There are 2 matches in GW19 . Sold H. Kane and Son cos of that. They play only once.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Leyqute:

He should play please, I have Brewster on the bench who never gives more than 1 point.

Just figured he’s playing against Chelsea grin ;.... Chelsea over FPL abeg tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Almajirihunter:

He should play please, I have Brewster on the bench who never gives more than 1 point.

Just figured he’s playing against Chelsea grin ;.... Chelsea over FPL abeg tongue

LooL. Make we Dey see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Airmark A. Conte Dey beat Juve o. 2-0.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Leyqute:

It's double gw
Vardy will still be your captain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL. Make we Dey see.

I already have 73 points so far, with all my player’s still having a second game each. Martinez and El Ghazi still having 2 each so my 100 point target seems very possible
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
sod09:

It's double gw
Vardy will still be your captain

Boy. Then hattrick vs Chelsea insha allah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

What is not great about a player topping the scorers chart in the league after winning the top scorer award in 2 seasons and holding the record for most goals a season

The question is about today not who he has always been and yes salah is great but was ordinary today .......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
airmark:

grin

I thank God for a changed Raumdeuter, this year 2021.

Cc popizaino, hensben,
Raumdeuter na the new 2face since the old one don change to tubaba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Almajirihunter:

I already have 73 points so far, with all my player’s still having a second game each. Martinez and El Ghazi still having 2 each so my 100 point target seems very possible

Odikwa vely rucky. I no even reach 50 points cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
popizaino:

The question is about today not who he has always been and yes salah is great but was ordinary today .......

You are questioning a player who is top of the scorers table currently?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
hensben:
Raudeuter na the new 2face since the old one don change to tubaba.

You haven't told us about how Hidden Hazard is dealing with Spanish defenders

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

You haven't told us about how Hidden Hazard is dealing with Spanish defenders
He has been injured. He will start destroying la Liga soon.. inter Milan is leading

(1) (2) (3) ... (10740) (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pkasso(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.