Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10491704 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10859) (10860) (10861) (10862) (10863) (10864) (10865) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Leeds playing some fantastic football

Schmeichel saving Leicester here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
nihilistjnr:

The hoodie no even dey market

https://www.nike.com/gb/w/white-chelsea-fc-2yc65z4g797

As ariara boy wey you be, it might be easier and quicker for you to speak to demdem wey sabi as dem dey do am grin

Are you phucking serious right now? grin grin grin grin

I just checked, you're right. Like how long do you think it's going to take for it to be put up there?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
I think Pulisic needs to learn to be more in sync with his teammates.

I thought the problem was more of Chilwell. I'm sure he'll be needing a lot of improvement in the training sessions with tuchel in this regard.

Nice assist by the way

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
Griffon:

Are you phucking serious right now? grin grin grin grin

I just checked, you're right. Like how long do you think it's going to take for it to be put up there?
Dont know bro

It might be limited to players only sef. You just have to wait and see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Dont know bro

It might be limited to players only sef. You just have to wait and see.

The way it's going, imma just consider yo advice gee. I get the design for my lappy, na to just contact local hoodie supplier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
I must say i've been really impressed with the Jorginho Kova Pivot under Tuchel.

So Compact, Didnt think they had it in them

Edit: Tuchel just praised them, and the centre backs Outstanding. You all need to start showing love to Rudiger

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I actually thought he was past his prime due to his age & inability to cope with the EPL pace but he is playing otherwise.
Decent signing!
I was critical of Ben Chillwell's signing too, he has been decent as well. Hopefully, your MCM will start playing like someone who's paid £190k weekly wages to do a fitting job rather than wallow on different excuses of his fans wink.

You see, Harvetz is not my MCM. You will never see me advocate for him to be played. My problem is with people who critisize him even when he does the right things yet praise Mount for doing nothing of note.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
User09:
I must say i've been really impressed with the Jorginho Kova Pivot under Tuchel.

Spurs is our next game, if Tuchel fails to play Kante who'll help face Mou's physical midfielders, we'll lose the game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
rationalmind:

You forgot Capitalcee. That one said he has been closely watching him grin

They will not show up now, but let Silva have a bad game, you will see them bringing their big heads to talk nonsense about him. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
NextD18:

Spurs is our next game, if Tuchel fails to play Kante who'll help face Mou's physical midfielders, we'll lose the game.
Kante will need a lot of tactical instruction to play in this system.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
NextD18:

Might be too early to rush him.

Will be interesting to see what midfield he uses. One thing is clear though, Tuchel rates Kante very highly

As long as the midfield doesnt drift and creates unnecessary space we'll be alright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
User09:

Edit: Tuchel just praised them, and the centre backs Outstanding. You all need to start showing love to Rudiger
Cc airmark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
nateevs:
Well done everyone. Good performance. 3pts.

What do you make of Tuchel's style of play? Is it sustainable?

I personally think he's kinda similar to Pep in terms of management. I was reading somewhere that, over his season and a half at PSG, his teams had 64.6% possession in league play. While at Dortmund, his team averaged 62.6% of the ball.

Look closely, that is what he's trying to exert on this team - an identity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
This match sweet cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
lordfalcao:
This match sweet cheesy cheesy

See as our midfielders and defenders Dy hold ball with confidence and passing more forward.. instead of always giving the ball back to keeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bamford with a goal and double assists.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Beautiful breakaway goal from Leeds...really unselfish from Bamford.

Bielsa doing the Lord's work!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bamford reminds me of Michu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
User09:

Might be too early to rush him.

Will be interesting to see what midfield he uses. One thing is clear though, Tuchel rates Kante very highly

As long as the midfield doesnt drift and creates unnecessary space we'll be alright
Any reasonable manager will rate him high.

But hollup, is Kante still injured?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
hensben:
Kante will need a lot of tactical instruction to play in this system.
Tactical? That shouldn't be a challange to Kante.

Tuchel should do well to feature the guy when he returns.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
IamJ how far out Kai noodles cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
NextD18:

Any reasonable manager will rate him high.

But hollup, is Kante still injured?

He's back now. Even made the bench today

I just thought it might be too early for such a physical game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Meanwhile, our Women were busy doing their thing

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Psg lost to Lorient. Pocchetino kilode? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
iamJ:
I worry for kante

Nothing to worry about. Jorginho has always dropped hundreds of passes against small teams who don't push through midfield, especially team like Burnley that play 2 in midfield, but has never dominated a big game except Arsenal in Europa League.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
For anyone who's interested in TT post match comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBWkTlD0r9U

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bayern Munich after watching Hudson-Odoi's recent performances

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
User09:

Not really had a proper test just like the unbeaten run earlier this season, against the danish thug Hojberg and skillful Ndombele we’ll know if they’re compact or not but personally I think Kante is needed don’t be deceived
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
And for the people overrating Mount performance today

Listen to the part where Tuchel complains about the team lacking precision in the final pass and touch. A very clear message from TT in terms of his expectation.

Man shall not live by hustle and hardwork alone

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
User09:

so Lampard has been d problem all D's while,,not d players...English managers are always mediocres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
NextD18:

TT will need Kante in dat midfield,, else he may learn d hardway

(1) (2) (3) ... (10859) (10860) (10861) (10862) (10863) (10864) (10865) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, popizaino(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.