Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10491910 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10862) (10863) (10864) (10865) (10866) (10867) (10868) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ibime:

No Sir. It's risky business and trades are all about timing. By the time someone gets a message out to you, you have most likely missed entry price and will lose out
Alright, but it's there any kind of tips you can give me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
User09:

Well... Mount lost possession more times (2 times) within the first 10 minutes of the game than Kai did all game (1 time)

Did Kai not play ten minutes?

So why twist the narrative into the nonsense quoted above instead of simply saying "Kai lost possession once in 10 minutes and Mount lost possession twice in the first 10 minutes."

Dem write mumu for my forehead?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
ILoveToFuCcK:

Jude rest, na so you dey go front and back till they burst your 18M lie that year for romance section, try dey rest.

What has this stupid comment got to do with what he posted.

some of una too mumu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ibime I dey reason this GME o.

I'm reading stock market is about to crash tommorow to try and cover the GME loss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ibime:

Did Kai not play ten minutes?

So why twist the narrative into the nonsense quoted above instead of simply saying "Kai lost possession once in 10 minutes and Mount lost possession twice in the first 10 minutes."

Dem write mumu for my forehead?

Nope... I was doing a like for like comparison unlike others. Notice I was the one who used 10 minutes, Not 15, 20, 45 or whatever

If anything the metric was even biased against Kai ( He played 14 mins)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
So Brighton even won Tottenham sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
iamJ:
do you know how many simple passes I noticed that mount couldn't make cheesy Almost 10, I was just laughing
he is like adama traore ginger with nothing to back it, he forcing himself to meet up and burn out na sure thing for such pretenders

The guy knows how to sell himself as hardworking so people assume that hardworking means productivity

Brick layer works harder than analyst but the kind of effect an analyst can make with a keyboard, brick layer will never make it even if he works 24/7 for the rest of his life

I recommend these 3 videos

Watch them and see who kai is

Its not every player that gets millions of views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kgVUrrkZgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce6-8eN-DG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txw-cuKpeQ0
This is February and this guy has never dropped a video of Kai in Chelsea’ shirt. I weak! sad

Mount is way better than Kai Havertz at the moment, you need to accept that. We see Werner working hard but struggling to score the goals, what exactly is Havertz doing in this team? What does he bring to the table?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
Is like Kai need his red boots to perform grin cheesy
Excuse no Dey finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ibunkun1:
So Brighton even won Tottenham sef
that's bad news for us

Has jose ever lost 3 games in a roll?

He will park bus and drag a draw or use counter and finish us

Kane is injured but I wouldn't doubt jose to come up with something

Checked, he lost 3 games in a roll with united first time in 14 years

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Leyqute:

If that guy faces prime tiki-taka legend Barca, e go play out from the back. 3 touches per player. cheesy
He go run them riot.

Biesla is a respecter of no persons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
madrid5:
that's why it's not ur team,it's Roman,all players in Chelsea losses the ball,na only e oh una dey see because agenda must agend

Players can lose possession but not spinelessly and in such a way that will cause a goal to be conceded.

Like i told one guy here after last match, Mount should be tutored on how to play behind our strikers and Tuchel did just that and with time he will master it and not drifting to the wing needlessly.

Roman brought Tuchel and he sent Havertz to the bench before he sends him the way of Lampard's. That shows Tuchel is smart.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Spurs should be a must win for Chelsea.

We need it to badly.

Alonso is back, he's good against Spurs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
airmark:

Players can lose possession but not spinelessly and in such a way that will cause a goal to be conceded.

Like i told one guy here after last match, Mount should be tutored on how to play behind our strikers and Tuchel did just that and with time he will master it and not drifting to the wing needlessly.

Roman brought Tuchel and he sent Havertz to the bench before he sends him the way of Lampard's. That shows Tuchel is smart.

None of this is true. U'll have to try harder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Skimpledawgg:

He go run them riot.

Biesla is a respecter of no persons

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
airmark:

lol,this is incoherant trash abeg,just because mount played today doesn't mean he will play tomorrow,same goes for havertz,I see you are still crying over lanpard lol,no wonder una nor let person hear word about havertz,your mount is not a garanteed starter in this team ,no body is confirmed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
madrid5:
lol,this is incoherant trash abeg,just because mount played today doesn't mean he will play tomorrow,same goes for havertz,I see you are still crying over lanpard lol,no wonder una nor let person hear word about havertz,your mount is not a garanteed starter in this team ,no body is confirmed.

In this team Thiago Silva is a guaranteed starter and if Mount masters his role, Havertz will only continue to sub him when we are leading, except maybe in FA cup.

In pecking order, no sensible and ambitious coach will put Havertz above Mount at the moment.

Havertz is spineless and it will be better to come on to the pitch when the tempo of the match has reduced and could tolerate his low tempo and lazy style. Tuchel got it right and i guess he won't change until Kai improves.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
User09:

None of this is true. U'll have to try harder

What's not true?

That he lost possession and Burnley nearly scored?

That he was benched for Mount by Tuchel?

You can't even try to debunk any.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
iamJ:
that's bad news for us

Has jose ever lost 3 games in a roll?

He will park bus and drag a draw or use counter and finish us

Kane is injured but I wouldn't doubt jose to come up with something

Checked, he lost 3 games in a roll with united first time in 14 years

Hmm, I'm sure they will try to make the game difficult for us. It'll be a good test for Tuchel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Is like Kai need his red boots to perform grin cheesy
Excuse no Dey finish

grin for his own sake, I sha hope he improves fast.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Imagine chelsea fan attacking havertz cheesy

If mount was good why did the club spend 71m on a 10 if their locally made 10 is better?

71m is not spent on a squad player

Just finished an article on this havertz issue

The team is going to be built around him

He is the most expensive 10 and one of the most expensive players bought at that age, if you think that roman will prioritize mount over havertz you need to get your head checked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
So Brighton sef did the Lord's work

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
airmark:

What's not true?

That he lost possession and Burnley nearly scored?

That he was benched for Mount by Tuchel?

You can't even try to debunk any.

That Kai is spineless and lost possession spinelessly. Everyone loses possession, Some more than others. I had even debunked this earlier

That Tuchel has tutored Mount how to be effective behind the strikers - Not true, Tuchel subbed him off and complained about our team lacking the final pass; I wonder who that sub is for

Tuchel has sent Kai to the bench permanently - Not true given that he has played the 3rd most minutes in our attack (Only Abraham and CHO has more minutes so far)

Like I said, U'll have to try harder

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
Talent alone isn’t good enough if you want to succeed in the Premier League. This is a according to Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel, who has urged Chelsea midfielder Kai Havertz not to rely on his endless talent and has urged the midfielder to work hard. Photo: Getty images Havertz has struggled since arriving at Stamford Bridge in a £75million transfer this summer and has only found the net once in 17 Premier League appearances. “What I feel from him is a very friendly, intelligent and open guy, with a lot of potential and we will push him,” said Tuchel. “He seems to be like the guy that needs to be pushed, we will not stop it. “For him, this league is perfect because he cannot rest. He has so much potential that he has to be challenged physically also, it is not enough that he can rely on his endless talent. “In the end, the question is does he have this, can he show his teeth in the end when it gets tough and I was very happy on Wednesday, it was him that did almost the decisive header in the box against all the towers from Wolverhampton. “It would have been a nice goal but he did not hesitate and that is what I want to see from him, the rest will come because Kai can be a huge, huge part of this club.”

To whom it may concern

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Emmynator:
Talent alone isn’t good
enough if you want to
succeed in the Premier
League.
This is a according to
Chelsea boss Thomas
Tuchel, who has urged
Chelsea midfielder Kai
Havertz not to rely on his
endless talent and has
urged the midfielder to
work hard.
Photo: Getty images
Havertz has struggled
since arriving at Stamford
Bridge in a £75million
transfer this summer and
has only found the net
once in 17 Premier League
appearances.
“What I feel from him is a
very friendly, intelligent
and open guy, with a lot of
potential and we will push
him,” said Tuchel.
“He seems to be like the
guy that needs to be
pushed, we will not stop it.
“For him, this league is
perfect because he cannot
rest. He has so much
potential that he has to be
challenged physically also,
it is not enough that he can
rely on his endless talent.
“In the end, the question is
does he have this, can he
show his teeth in the end
when it gets tough and I
was very happy on
Wednesday, it was him
that did almost the decisive
header in the box against
all the towers from
Wolverhampton.
“It would have been a nice
goal but he did not hesitate
and that is what I want to
see from him, the rest will
come because Kai can be a
huge, huge part of this
club.”

To whom it may concern

This was after the wolves game. He even complimented his performance and talked about the other parts that will be worked on

Nothing to see here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
iamJ:
do you know how many simple passes I noticed that mount couldn't make cheesy Almost 10, I was just laughing
he is like adama traore ginger with nothing to back it, he forcing himself to meet up and burn out na sure thing for such pretenders

The guy knows how to sell himself as hardworking so people assume that hardworking means productivity

Brick layer works harder than analyst but the kind of effect an analyst can make with a keyboard, brick layer will never make it even if he works 24/7 for the rest of his life

I recommend these 3 videos

Watch them and see who kai is

Its not every player that gets millions of views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kgVUrrkZgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce6-8eN-DG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txw-cuKpeQ0
He is talented but too sluggish for epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
User09:

That Kai is spineless and lost possession spinelessly. Everyone loses possession, Some more than others. I had even debunked this earlier

If the way he loses possession, getting bullied easily is not annoying to you, then nothing will annoy you.

User09:

That Tuchel has tutored Mount how to be effective behind the strikers - Not true, Tuchel subbed him off and complained about our team lacking the final pass; I wonder who that sub is for

Where did i claim that Tuchel had tutored him on how to be effective behind the strikers? Is comprenhending sinple statements, your albatross? Quote where i said Tutor had tutored him already.

User09:

Tuchel has sent Kai to the bench permanently - Not true given that he has played the 3rd most minutes in our attack (Only Abraham and CHO has more minutes so far)

Well, under Tuchel against Burnley Mount benched Kai, as he had a poor game against Wolves.

Even the blind person could see the good passes Mount gave to Odoi and one of which resulted in our 1st goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Emmynator:
Talent alone isn’t good
enough if you want to
succeed in the Premier
League.
This is a according to
Chelsea boss Thomas
Tuchel, who has urged
Chelsea midfielder Kai
Havertz not to rely on his
endless talent and has
urged the midfielder to
work hard.
Photo: Getty images
Havertz has struggled
since arriving at Stamford
Bridge in a £75million
transfer this summer and
has only found the net
once in 17 Premier League
appearances.
“What I feel from him is a
very friendly, intelligent
and open guy, with a lot of
potential and we will push
him,” said Tuchel.
“He seems to be like the
guy that needs to be
pushed, we will not stop it.
“For him, this league is
perfect because he cannot
rest. He has so much
potential that he has to be
challenged physically also,
it is not enough that he can
rely on his endless talent.
“In the end, the question is
does he have this, can he
show his teeth in the end
when it gets tough and I
was very happy on
Wednesday, it was him
that did almost the decisive
header in the box against
all the towers from
Wolverhampton.
“It would have been a nice
goal but he did not hesitate
and that is what I want to
see from him, the rest will
come because Kai can be a
huge, huge part of this
club.”

To whom it may concern

Tuchel is an intelligent coach, he said it all. Only a blind person will be seeing and saying things differently.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
airmark:

This was you bro

Not a nice thing to be denying what you clearly said. I wonder who cant comprehend a simple statement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Ibime I dey reason this GME o.

I'm reading stock market is about to crash tommorow to try and cover the GME loss.

You be brave man oh. I would only reason it after market has opened some minutes and the price is showing stability. No try trade am before market open cos if a rapid squeeze happens within few seconds of opening, your order will likely be executed at the top and it's a free fall from there. The potential for up to 90% loss in a few minutes is tremendous. I personally need to see the ticker battling back and forth between prices over a range of minutes to know the bull hands are strong before entering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
User09:

Nope... I was doing a like for like comparison unlike others. Notice I was the one who used 10 minutes, Not 15, 20, 45 or whatever

If anything the metric was even biased against Kai ( He played 14 mins)

It's a redundant comparison comparing one player who lost ball once to a player who lost ball twice over 90 minutes much less 10. It means nothing cos the data is too thin and smacks of desperation

What we do know is Kai gives the ball away dangerously. It has been confirmed with our eyes and written about extensively in tactical analysis reports in the media. And as per Airmark, the mumu nearly did it again and cost us a goal again. His basic ball protection technique is zero and is cringeworthy to watch. He cannot be trusted with the ball in his own half, which is supposed to be bread and butter for any professional footballer, but it is extremely dangerous to give that semi-professional looking fool the ball in his own half.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
User09:

This was you bro

Not a nice thing to be denying what you clearly said. I wonder who cant comprehend a simple statement

How is what you quoted the same thing as "Tuchel has tutored Mount how to be EFFECTIVE behind the strikers?" When you ignored the fact that i said with time Mount will MASTER the role. So i would be so foolish to think in 4 days Mount would have mastered the role?

My statement was about drafting him there and with time he will master it - effectiveness.

airmark:

User09:

That Tuchel has tutored Mount how to be effective behind the strikers - Not true, Tuchel subbed him off and complained about our team lacking the final pass; I wonder who that sub is for [/b])

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
airmark:

If the way he loses possession, getting bullied easily is not annoying to you, then nothing will annoy you.

User09 cannot be a Chelsea fan. No fan of the club will accept a player whose ball retention for the team in his own half is of a semi-professional level. Virtually any ball given to Kai in his own half will have a real fan with his heart in his mouth cos that fool always looks like he will lose it, either through poor technique, spineless body positioning to receive the pass, or misjudging the weight of his pass to a fellow teammate.

Only blinkered eediots with no perception of ball retention responsibilities from a defensive aspect will find anything redeemable in that German fool. He is completely incapable and incompetent of doing midfield work at this stage. They should bulk him up and convert him to striker position cos his ball retention technique is one of the most dangerous I've ever seen in a midfielder.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10862) (10863) (10864) (10865) (10866) (10867) (10868) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe, Sulele04(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.