Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10495213 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10864) (10865) (10866) (10867) (10868) (10869) (10870) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:52am On Feb 01, 2021
Ibime:

See why I said one should be wary of placing orders on volatile instruments before market opens? I'd placed a market order on Silver and had planned to cancel the order but skipped my mind. I even told Nateevs I would wait till market opens but completely forgot to close my open order. When I placed the order, Silver was $26.9 but jumped in the first minute and opened me at $28.7 immediately dropping me in deep red. The niggas that took the profit on the jump were those with orders in place before market closed while I took the loss.

This is likely what GME will do to you but much worse if you place order after-hours. No wam, I will ride this out patiently till it recovers cos buying pressure should be strong this week.

Indeed. I am glad didn't take the bait. I wanted to see how the market reacts. And from what I can see, it looks like this is going nowhere. Opened at 28.64.......28.11 as at this time.

I closed my existing Silver and Gold short positions, based on the momentum this was gathering as I didn't want stories that touch. E dey pain me but I am glad I didn't break on my strategy.....Always better safe than sorry. The market is always moving.

By the way, XRP still holding strong between 0.45 and 0.48. I am joining the Naked train tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:31am On Feb 01, 2021
nateevs:

Indeed. I am glad didn't take the bait. I wanted to see how the market reacts. And from what I can see, it looks like this is going nowhere. Opened at 28.64.......28.11 as at this time.

I closed my existing Silver and Gold short positions, based on the momentum this was gathering as I didn't want stories that touch. E dey pain me but I am glad I didn't break on my strategy.....Always better safe than sorry. The market is always moving.

By the way, XRP still holding strong between 0.45 and 0.48. I am joining the Naked train tomorrow.

Silver is a large marketcap for Reddit guys to shift. We are talking a trillion dollar cap Vs GMEs billion dollar cap. They can only push it 50%, not multiples like they did GME, besides, they are fighting a well capitalised JP Morgan on the other side who have the biggest interest in Silver shorts.

I have closed that Silver position on $400 loss. I didn't know Etoro CFDs automate to 10x leverage. I thought I was trading at 1x. First time trading CFD on Etoro. Rookie mistake. It was looking more likely to hit my stop loss before hitting my take profit and I wasn't willing to commit more funds to increase my stop-loss range, so I had to take it on the chin, plus I hate trading at huge leverage, however I have just spotted an opportunity to recover some of that $400. Make we see as e go.

Thank God for XRP this weekend, this only took 25% of my weekend profits away. I am staying away from XRP pump though. Two things will happen - if the price falls into what would have been my buy order of 0.42 overnight, that means the dump has already happened and it's downward from there. Alternatively if I buy at current price of 0.46 and a pump does happen, it's likely liquidity will be too scarce for Etoro to execute a sale order and I'll end up carrying the dump side anyway. And as I've said, I think XRP market cap is too large for Retail investors to extend it much past 0.5 so I am staying away for all those reasons.

Not sure about Naked and the rest sha. They don't seem to be backed fully by the WSB leaders and could soon lose momentum plus there is no short squeeze on them, only GME. They are just trading on the fact they are shorted but there are enough outstanding shares to redeem those shorts unlike GME. I am staying away from them, BB, NOK and BBBY to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:56am On Feb 01, 2021
Even after just 2 matches, it appears the board made a sound decision by appointing Tuchel. The football is different and maybe not that efficient yet but its so pleasing to watch. Proper football. The hunger, the desire, the passion, the passing, the movement on and off the ball, and Alonge scoring a cracker.

What's not to like?

Spurs next!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:06am On Feb 01, 2021
Ibime:
Whoever has Binance should go and trade Doge. Those boys have just started what looks like a mega run again. Maybe raising money for GME fight tomorrow.

@pdpguy, 2nd chance to take some profits at a high? I would consider it.
apart from Binance where else can someone buy and sell..

I try bundle Africa but it seem they don't send and receive doge and xrp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 6:40am On Feb 01, 2021
airmark:

In this team Thiago Silva is a guaranteed starter and if Mount masters his role, Havertz will only continue to sub him when we are leading, except maybe in FA cup.

In pecking order, no sensible and ambitious coach will put Havertz above Mount at the moment.

Havertz is spineless and it will be better to come on to the pitch when the tempo of the match has reduced and could tolerate his low tempo and lazy style. Tuchel got it right and i guess he won't change until Kai improves.
you are still repeating this trash over and over again,what does spineless means in football,mount won't outplay havetz this season,both are bench for ziyech or pulisic ,but mount will not be a garanteed starter

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2021
No one is talking about how Kova is now taking long range shots...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2021
Roland17:

So na me you and Fredoooooo dey drag like Tiger generator? No worry, no be here we dey? My God will not shame me..

If I see Willian na to shave him hair donate am as weave to the society of bald men angry The man should never be called a Brazilian..
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:14am On Feb 01, 2021
Meanwhile, mourinho should retire from football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2021
“When we play more organised, all together, knowing what to do and where to be on the pitch then this team has great potential to achieve big things.” Marcos Alonso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2021
Is Harry Kane carrying Mourinho or is Mourinho carrying him?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2021
iamJ:
that's bad news for us

Has jose ever lost 3 games in a roll?

He will park bus and drag a draw or use counter and finish us

Kane is injured but I wouldn't doubt jose to come up with something

Checked, he lost 3 games in a roll with united first time in 14 years

14 years!.... How about his second spell at Chelsea?.. He lost so many matches in a roll that got him the sack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:

I don't know bro. If I say anything here, it's for those on here who already trade those assets and know their price behaviour. Please, please it's not intended to get people to just go and buy assets without knowing the correct timings and price entry points. Anything we say here is time specific, so unless you already know those assets, ignore it to prevent stories that touch.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:

Try luno
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Skimpledawg why is Marcos Aloso a left back. That guy is a striker. I just saw the goal he scored yesterday. Havertz and Werner can't be composed enough to finish that kinda ball.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2021
Leyqute:
Skimpledawg why is Marcos Aloso a left back. That guy is a striker. I just saw the goal he scored yesterday. Havertz and Werner can't be composed enough to finish that kinda ball.
I'm pretty sure he was moved back in his youth because he was too slow or something.

Because he has every other attribute of a good striker. Top notch movement, great positioning, excellent composure and finishing, plus he's good in the air. The only thing he lacks is pace. And somehow he's a left back.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2021
Ibime:

Well it is normal for someone to start supporting a team because of one player. We have people who named themselves after players like Hazardfan. Even myself, Babayaro and Zola brought me to Chelsea.

It is unfortunate however when the player that brought you to Chelsea is a big flop who is despised by the fans. It may cause you to rethink your support of the club. But all hope is not lost, we have fans that joined because of flops and still stuck around, so he is in good company. After all we already house MorataFC and Lordfalcao here.

User09 said he would go and check the stats to confirm if Havertz was responsible for that goal he caused against Southampton. Ridiculous people plenty for this nairaland grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2021
Unlimited22:

I'm pretty sure he was moved back in his youth because he was too slow or something.

Because he has every other attribute of a good striker. Top notch movement, great positioning, excellent composure and finishing, plus he's good in the air. The only thing he lacks is pace. And somehow he's a left back.

Maybe they thought he could improve his pace at that young age. The movement for the goal is superb and the way he controlled the ball before smashing it in was fantastic. Not many people have that kinda movement. He's very attack minded.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2021
madrid5:
you are still repeating this trash over and over again,what does spineless means in football ,mount won't outplay havetz this season,both are bench for ziyech or pulisic ,but mount will not be a garanteed starter

See foolish question. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2021
Roland17:

So na me you and Fredoooooo dey drag like Tiger generator? No worry, no be here we dey? My God will not shame me..

If I see Willian na to shave him hair donate am as weave to the society of bald men angry The man should never be called a Brazilian..

grin grin grin

Willian will deliver Europa league trophy for you before this decade ends.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided

"So, the one who never wants to do weight training or anything like that is Kai Havertz," Tah told DAZN and Goal.

"It's always funny when we all go into the weight room. He just wants to have the ball at his feet. He doesn't want to do strength training.

"He just really loves having the ball at his feet. He doesn't like strength training, and I get that, but maybe he'd be a bit more built if he did."

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
airmark:

User09 said he would go and check the stats to confirm if Havertz was responsible for that goal he caused against Southampton. Ridiculous people plenty for this nairaland grin

I said I would go check the interpretation of dispossession leading to a goal

Then I realized errors leading to a goal is a better metric - even though I think its biased against Goalkeepers; Then I modified

Only weak minded people tend to attack people who dont agree with their points in a debate

Stay on course and stick to arguments instead of going around calling people ridiculous
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Obere4u:
No one is talking about how Kova is now taking long range shots...
Prayers answered.

Nothing strange

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Roland17:

Me and you for this NL , I go carry the Mostar Co.e out , you go see the way una go somersault and go out of the Yoropa league ... grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
User09:

I said I would go check the interpretation of dispossession leading to a goal

Then I realized errors leading to a goal is a better metric - even though I think its biased against Goalkeepers; Then I modified

Only weak minded people tend to attack people who dont agree with their points in a debate

Stay on course and stick to arguments instead of going around calling people ridiculous

Sorry but that's the best way to politely describe a non-Chelsea fan arguing blindly about what he doesn't have solid knowledge about. Watch football matches with your eyes and brain, don't base your arguments on Bariga Guardian newspapers stats next time.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
airmark:

Sorry but that's the best way to politely describe a non-Chelsea fan arguing blindly about what he doesn't have solid knowledge about. Watch football matches with your eyes and brain, don't base your arguments on Bariga Guardian newspapers stats next time.

Like I said Havertz ball retention technique in his own half is of a semi-professional level. My stomach has been turning me for months watching him do it dangerously numerous times a game. I'm actually shocked that so much dolapo could be dished out on a guy and scouts missed this obvious weakness. I saw bits of it when Leverkusen played Inter in Europa League but I didn't know it's this bad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Amoto94:
“When we play more organised, all together, knowing what to do and where to be on the pitch then this team has great potential to achieve big things.” Marcos Alonso

SHADE!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ibime:

Like I said Havertz ball retention technique in his own half is of a semi-professional level. My stomach has been turning me for months watching him do it dangerously numerous times a game. I'm actually shocked that so much dolapo could be dished out on a guy and scouts missed this obvious weakness. I saw bits of it when Leverkusen played Inter in Europa League but I didn't know it's this bad.

We should have sent him back to Burnthisleaguedown this January to go and work on himself. Benching him may make him worse. This boy was/is not ready.

airmark:
Kai Havertz on Premier League:It’s very different to Germany and that’s a reason some players need a bit of time to adapt. There’s a lot of running in the Premier League, very aggressive. In the Bundesliga when you play against lower-placed teams sometimes it’s easier.''

Spot on. cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ibime:

It wasnt missed.

It was broached extensively in his scout report, I remember mentioning it to you sometime back.

The risk is/was higher when he plays on the wings. It's the other things he can do with/off the ball that counts

Calm down...Based on what I've seen so far, Tuchel thinks different
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Let's not forget that ibime and airmark didn't want chelsea to sack lampard

These are the same people with poor judgement that are criticizing user9

Especially that airmark, he has never recommended a player and that player became successful

Too many failed careers trail his judgements, he is the Charles barkley of this thread, anything he supports does the opposite

These guys watched us play nonsense under lampard and insisted that we stuck with him because reasons cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
airmark:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

"So, the one who never wants to do weight training or anything like that is Kai Havertz," Tah told DAZN and Goal.

"It's always funny when we all go into the weight room. He just wants to have the ball at his feet. He doesn't want to do strength training.

"He just really loves having the ball at his feet. He doesn't like strength training, and I get that, but maybe he'd be a bit more built if he did."

Hahahaha. Now the adiye is coming home to roost. I pointed out very early on that I see this guy jogging around and I termed it at the time 'very expensive jogging'. £70m jogging.

Funny enough, TT might already have seen this, giving what he said last week. Supporters of Kai were reading his opinions wrongly. Simply TT was saying talent is not everything.....

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
iamJ:
Let's not forget that ibime and airmark didn't want chelsea to sack lampard

These are the same people with poor judgement that are criticizing user9

Especially that airmark, he has never recommended a player and that player became successful

Too many failed careers trail his judgements, he is the Charles barkley of this thread, anything he supports does the opposite

These guys watched us play nonsense under lampard and insisted that we stuck with him because reasons cheesy

VVD must be a carpenter or a failure in your glaucoma affected eyes.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
nateevs:

Hahahaha. Now the adiye is coming home to roost. I pointed out very early on that I see this guy jogging around and I termed it at the time 'very expensive jogging'. £70m jogging.

Funny enough, TT might already have seen this, giving what he said last week. Supporters of Kai were reading his opinions wrongly. Simply TT was saying talent is not everything.....

They should force him to be sleeping in the gym or threaten to send him to Guantanamo bay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10864) (10865) (10866) (10867) (10868) (10869) (10870) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, WhoDeyHause and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.