Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10458595 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10914) (10915) (10916) (10917) (10918) (10919) (10920) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
iamJ:
when havertz was 18 he was a key player in a top division team, scoring goals, taking penalty duties, providing 9 assists, when mount was 19 he was on loan, using Chelsea privilege to get game time, havertz made a name for himself, he wasnt gifted anything, german national team coach goes to watch his games, he is well respected in germany, he is called a prodigy, mount is hyped because he comes from chelsea academy not because he has accomplished anything, havertz was playing for germany national team at 19, mount wasnt even in the conversation till lampard forced him on chelsea fans, he was in a major league team of the year at 21, uefa and europa team of the year grin where was mount? lampard was playing him back to back cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you think Havertz would have been able to break into the first team if he was in Chelsea's academy?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:04am On Feb 10, 2021
Sulele04:

On what basis do you think T.silva is better than Varane I would like to know.
First question should be how many of Thiago Silva matches have he watched before coming to Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:21am On Feb 10, 2021
Thiago Silva should return fast abeg.

Blast from the past, wahala for Timbros and co grin.

Tony Cascarino told Monday’s talkSPORT Breakfast that the Dutch centre-back is ‘irreplaceable’ for the Reds and losing Van Dijk for potentially the rest of the season is ‘a huge blow they will not overcome’.

“What is the loss? Just look at the stats, the stats are ridiculous,” he said.

“With Van Dijk in the team and with Van Dijk out of your team, it’s a completely different side.

“You’ve lost a passer, a great header of the ball, you’ve lost a goalscorer – only Patrick van Aanholt has got more Premier League goals as a defender [11] since Van Dijk joined Liverpool

Every part of his game is a huge loss for Liverpool, and to find a replacement is impossible because he’s the best defender in the world.

It’s a loss you can’t explain in five minutes, if you look at the numbers in every department, goals conceded, games won and lost with him in the team, it’s such a huge loss, he’s irreplaceable.

“It’s a huge blow that I don’t think they’ll overcome. It’ll cost them the title. I can’t see them winning it now.”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:48am On Feb 10, 2021
iamJ:
when havertz was 18 he was a key player in a top division team, scoring goals, taking penalty duties, providing 9 assists, when mount was 19 he was on loan, using Chelsea privilege to get game time, havertz made a name for himself, he wasnt gifted anything, german national team coach goes to watch his games, he is well respected in germany, he is called a prodigy, mount is hyped because he comes from chelsea academy not because he has accomplished anything, havertz was playing for germany national team at 19, mount wasnt even in the conversation till lampard forced him on chelsea fans, he was in a major league team of the year at 21, uefa and europa team of the year grin where was mount? lampard was playing him back to back cheesy cheesy cheesy
But at least he has a German coach (his country person).
So we'll wait and see who tuchel uses.
At least, you won't say tuchel is biased like lampard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:49am On Feb 10, 2021
arukwe123:
[s]Assnal fans sef dey troll Havertz when dem get Ghanian Calton Palmer[/s] angry undecided
Trash!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:05am On Feb 10, 2021
I saw something yesterday night and I couldn't just believe it..

Willian played with Hazard for 6 years, and he assisted only 4 of his goals..

Ah. Willian is the definition of Busy doing nothing. Because what the fvvvvvcck is this. ? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2021
Bimffo:
I saw something yesterday night and I couldn't just believe it..

Willian played with Hazard for 6 years, and he assisted only 4 of his goals..

Ah. Willian is the definition of Busy doing nothing. Because what the fvvvvvcck is this. ? angry angry

Hazard scored mostly solo goals, From what I watched Willian crossed a lot and Hazard wasn’t the type of guy who would stay in the box and wait for crosses
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Silva is allergic to trophies. He is 36 and no major trophy in his career

All this kind talk sha...because he has not won UCL or World Cup, he is allergic to trophies.

Issokay.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2021
NextD18:

Same basis of Steven Gerald being better than Mikel.

I just weak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2021
Ibrahimovich no kuku get World cup or UCL

That means the list of strikers better than Ibra would be very plenty, according to the logic flying around...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2021
John Mikel Obi
1 AFCON
1 UCL
1 Europa
2 PL
4 FA cups
2 League cups
1 Community Shield

Steven Gerard
1 UCL
2 Super cups
1 Europa
2 FA cups
3 League cups
2 Community Shields

Mikel>>>>Gerard
Cc- Sulele04, who’s better?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2021
Almajirihunter:
John Mikel Obi
1 AFCON
1 UCL
1 Europa
2 PL
4 FA cups
2 League cups
1 Community Shield

Steven Gerard
1 UCL
2 Super cups
1 Europa
2 FA cups
3 League cups
2 Community Shields

Mikel>>>>Gerard
Cc- Sulele04, who’s better?

I don’t understand when people like Raumdeuter will understand that only one person can’t win a trophy. Ronaldo is up there contending with Messi as the best player ever but will he ever win the World Cup with the Portuguese, now put him in a Brazilian or Spanish team and see if he won’t win it. Since Ronaldo left Madrid, has he played in another UCL final?

Success sometimes boils down to the kind of team you are, that’s why players thrive to move to better teams so they can win trophies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2021
You're Gareth Southgate

You can only pick FIVE of these players to go to Euro 2020 in addition with Kane, Rashford and Sterling.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Mason Greenwood
Phil Foden
James Maddison
Jadon Sancho
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Jack Grealish
Tammy Abraham
Patrick Bamford
Danny Ings
Mason Mount

Who do you pick?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2021
Trevor012:
You're Gareth Southgate

You can only pick FIVE of these players to go to Euro 2020 in addition with Kane, Rashford and Sterling.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Mason Greenwood
Phil Foden
James Maddison
Jadon Sancho
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Jack Grealish
Tammy Abraham
Patrick Bamford
Danny Ings
Mason Mount

Who do you pick?
Jack Grealish
Madison
Hudson odoi
Foden
Mason mount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2021
Trevor012:
You're Gareth Southgate

Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Mason Greenwood
Phil Foden
James Maddison
Jadon Sancho
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Jack Grealish
Tammy Abraham
Patrick Bamford
Danny Ings
Mason Mount

Who do you pick?
DCL, Foden, Mount, Grealish and Maddison
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2021
Trevor012:
You're Gareth Southgate

Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Mason Greenwood
Phil Foden
James Maddison
Jadon Sancho
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Jack Grealish
Tammy Abraham
Patrick Bamford
Danny Ings
Mason Mount

Who do you pick?
Grealish
Sancho
Calvert Lewin
Foden
Maddison

England needs a better coach to handle all those talents.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2021
“I do a daily two-hour session of hyperbaric oxygen therapy to speed up my recovery.

“Jorginho saw a photo I posted online and asked what it was, and has since bought one for himself!

“I’m working my body to play until I’m 40."

- Thiago Silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2021
Almajirihunter:
John Mikel Obi 1 AFCON 1 UCL 1 Europa 2 PL 4 FA cups 2 League cups 1 Community Shield
Steven Gerard 1 UCL 2 Super cups 1 Europa 2 FA cups 3 League cups 2 Community Shields
Mikel>>>>Gerard Cc- Sulele04, who’s better?

Gerrard obviously due to pure ability, grit and leadership.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2021
sod09 I gave you salaam the other day and you didn't answer me, what's the matter with you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2021
Ibunkun1:

Do you think Havertz would have been able to break into the first team if he was in Chelsea's academy?
havertz was playing with players older than him at 16 and bossing them

The club had to promote him to the senior team

He earned it

Lampard took advantage of transfer ban to force an average player on Chelsea fans, mount was gifted everything, now they are hyping him and he hasn't done anything to deserve the hype
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2021
Capaldi:

Grealish
Sancho
Calvert Lewin
Foden
Maddison

England needs a better coach to handle all those talents.
Correct
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2021
Amoto94:
sod09 I gave you salaam the other day and you didn't answer me, what's the matter with you?

I thought i did
Walekum Salaam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by N2gether: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2021
Trevor012:
You're Gareth Southgate

Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Mason Greenwood
Phil Foden
James Maddison
Jadon Sancho
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Jack Grealish
Tammy Abraham
Patrick Bamford
Danny Ings
Mason Mount

Who do you pick?

Foden, Maddison, Mount, Grealish, Sancho obviously.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2021
sod09:

I thought i did
Walekum Salaam
You didn't. How is it going with you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Amoto94:

You didn't. How is it going with you?
Going well
Thanks and you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2021
sod09:

Going well
Thanks and you?
Same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Sulele04:

Gerrard obviously due to pure ability, grit and leadership.

How?Mikel has more trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2021
Almajirihunter:

How?Mikel has more trophies
Gerrard.
Apps: 504
Goals: 120
Assists: 92
For a CM this is phenomenal.

Gerrard won Ucl, Mikel also won Ucl so it boils to performance statistics which Gerrard floor Mikel.

Note: Local trophies won doesn't determine the true ability of a player, so it is not relevant in this discussion.
Celtic captain Scott Brown has won over 20 trophies all are Local trophies more that doesn't mean he his better than Gerrard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2021
Lucas Vazquez >>>>> Eden Hazard

Argue with ur keyboard angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2021
iamJ:
havertz was playing with players older than him at 16 and bossing them

The club had to promote him to the senior team

He earned it

Lampard took advantage of transfer ban to force an average player on Chelsea fans, mount was gifted everything, now they are hyping him and he hasn't done anything to deserve the hype

Why is it so difficult for him to replicate that sort of form at Chelsea? Is he another hyped Renato Sanchez, who couldn't cut it at Bayern & Swansea city despite the time, nurturing & patience.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2021
Lol. Una like wahala for here eh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2021
thorrvik55:
Lucas Vazquez >>>>> Eden Hidden Ikebesupa Hazard

Argue with ur keyboard angry angry
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10914) (10915) (10916) (10917) (10918) (10919) (10920) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.