Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10459454 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10915) (10916) (10917) (10918) (10919) (10920) (10921) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2021
Ibime:
@ Nateevs2

Seeking quick exit from Silver short. grin I'll even take a small loss. Seems to be gaining social media traction.

Ibime:
@ Nateevs,

I had to take the haircut on Silver short as soon as the Tesla news was announced cos na the same crowd dey pump both Tesla, BeeTee and Silver. I no go touch am again until it cross 29, then I go short.

Sorry I wasn't able to comment as I have been away. Not sure how you fared with this. Did you exit as planned? I have held my shorts despite all noise. I still don't believe enough influx of cash from SM can move a $1.49Trn cap asset. It appears at this point that any planned pump has fizzled out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Why is it so difficult for him to replicate that sort of form at Chelsea? Is he another hyped Renato Sanchez, who couldn't cut it at Bayern & Swansea city despite the time, nurturing & patience.

How many minutes has he played self?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Bimffo:
I saw something yesterday night and I couldn't just believe it..

Willian played with Hazard for 6 years, and he assisted only 4 of his goals..

Ah. Willian is the definition of Busy doing nothing. Because what the fvvvvvcck is this. ? angry angry

It only took me his second season with us to know this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2021
Trevor012:
You're Gareth Southgate

You can only pick FIVE of these players to go to Euro 2020 in addition with Kane, Rashford and Sterling.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Mason Greenwood
Phil Foden
James Maddison
Jadon Sancho
Callum Hudson-Odoi

Jack Grealish
Tammy Abraham
Patrick Bamford
Danny Ings
Mason Mount

Who do you pick?

I'll pick the bolded.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2021
[s]
Sulele04:

Gerrard.
Apps: 504
Goals: 120
Assists: 92
For a CM this is phenomenal.

Gerrard won Ucl, Mikel also won Ucl so it boils to performance statistics which Gerrard floor Mikel.

Note: Local trophies won doesn't determine the true ability of a player, so it is not relevant in this discussion.
Celtic captain Scott Brown has won over 20 trophies all are Local trophies more that doesn't mean he his better than Gerrard.
[/s]

You are talking plenty.

Pedro and Francesco Totti who is better according to your criteria grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2021
Trevor012:
You're Gareth Southgate

You can only pick FIVE of these players to go to Euro 2020 in addition with Kane, Rashford and Sterling.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Mason Greenwood

Phil Foden
James Maddison
Jadon Sancho
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Jack Grealish
Tammy Abraham
Patrick Bamford
Danny Ings
Mason Mount

Who do you pick?

I will pick the bolded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2021
popizaino:
[s][/s]

You are talking plenty.

Pedro and Francesco Totti who is better according to your criteria grin
Totti - 2006 w.cup winner as a key player. Pedro - 2010 w.cup winner as a bench warmer. Use your brain angry.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2021
TeflonBlixx:

How many minutes has he played self?

So, it is not about a coach who can spot his talents anymore?
Well, i can't calculate the minutes but he has played 25matches across all competitions.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2021
timbros:

I'll pick the bolded.
Sorry why will you pick Madison and leave Grealish?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2021
popizaino:

I will pick the bolded
Why will you pick 3 strikers in kane, Lewin and ings?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Sulele04:

Totti - 2006 w.cup winner as a key player.
Pedro - 2010 w.cup winner as a bench warmer.
Use your brain angry.

Lol.

They both participated and that is final.

Was Pedro also a benched player in UCL and euros ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2021
Trevor012:
You're Gareth Southgate

Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Mason Greenwood
Phil Foden
James Maddison
Jadon Sancho
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Jack Grealish
Tammy Abraham
Patrick Bamford
Danny Ings
Mason Mount

Who do you pick?

Phil foden
Jack grealish
James madison
Jadon sancho
Mason Mount.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2021
Trevor012:

Why will you pick 3 strikers in kane, Lewin and ings?

I have a thing for for formations with two strikers upfront and I can't rely on just two strikers alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2021
Emmynator:

Phil foden
Jack grealish
James madison
Jadon sancho
Mason Mount.
You picked no striker. Will you go to the Euros with no back up striker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2021
Nateevs2:

Sorry I wasn't able to comment as I have been away. Not sure how you fared with this. Did you exit as planned? I have held my shorts despite all noise. I still don't believe enough influx of cash from SM can move a $1.49Trn cap asset. It appears at this point that any planned pump has fizzled out.

I think there is still a possible range of 27-29 in the short-term before coming back below $26 in the medium to long term. I cut the positions at like $520 loss as I didn't want to shore-up stop loss and I needed to recycle the capital for Bïïïnance Kōøiiin moves and other crëëëëpto moves as the rest of my capital is tied up in copies which won't unwind for 24 hours plus. So far, it's paid off and covered the Silver loss plus a few hundred gain on top. Won't touch Silver again unless it hit 29. Noise is too much.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
popizaino:

Lol.

They both participated and that is final.

Was Pedro also a benched player in UCL and euros ? grin
Totti world cup winners.
Pedro world cup and Ucl winners.
Both are A-list players.
Both are always disrespected and don't even get half of the recognition they deserve.

Thiago Silva "Best defender of his generation", "Brazilian rock".
- 0 Ucl
- 0 World cup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Trevor012:
You're Gareth Southgate

Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Mason Greenwood
Phil Foden
James Maddison
Jadon Sancho
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Jack Grealish
Tammy Abraham
Patrick Bamford
Danny Ings
Mason Mount

Who do you pick?
Dominic
Foden
Sancho
Jack
Mount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sulele04:

Totti world cup winners.
Both are A-list players.
Both are always disrespected and don't even get half of the recognition they deserve.

- 0 Ucl
- 0 World cup

What will you say about:

Ibrahimovic and Giroud

Ballack and Matuidi

Nedved and Pogba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
airmark:

What will you say about:

Ibrahimovic and Giroud

Ballack and Matuidi

Nedved and Pogba

1) Ibrahimovic local champion always goes missing during major tournaments, but he his clear of Giroud at least he has scored more goals than Giroud career appearances.
Giroud Entire w.cup - 0 shot on target, Carried to the final grincheesygrincheesy.

2) Ballack : position: 10.
Matuidi: position: 8.
Incomparible.
3) Nedved : Position: 10.
Pogba: Position: 8.
Incomparible.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by N2gether: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ibime:

I think there is still a possible range of 27-29 in the short-term before coming back below $26 in the medium to long term. I cut the positions at like $520 loss as I didn't want to shore-up stop loss and I needed to recycle the capital for Bïïïnance Kōøiiin moves and other crëëëëpto moves as the rest of my capital is tied up in copies which won't unwind for 24 hours plus. So far, it's paid off and covered the Silver loss plus a few hundred gain on top. Won't touch Silver again unless it hit 29. Noise is too much.

What platform are you using to buy these different kreeptos? I've skimmed some profit from my éth position, and I'm looking to dabble into other alts but koynbaze no dey list them...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
N2gether:

What platform are you using to buy these different kreeptos? I've skimmed some profit from my éth position, and I'm looking to dabble into other alts but koynbaze no dey list them...

Etoro. Na only ADA, EOS, BeeeNnnnBeee and one or two other others dey Êtoro wey no dey Køinbeezy. For fuller range try Bïïnance or Unïswap. . . at your own risk of course.

You still have some reasonable deeeefyyyy aülts in Kōinbeezy too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
First round of 16 leg between Chelsea and Atlético Madrid to be played in Romania. Uefa needs to scrap the away goal rule this season since almost all teams are playing in neutral venues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Capaldi:
First round of 16 leg between Chelsea and Atlético Madrid to be played in Romania. Uefa needs to scrap the away goal rule this season since almost all teams are playing in neutral venues.

Yeah, and will they continue with the double legged system?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ibunkun1:

Yeah, and will they continue with the double legged system?
Yes it's still two legged tie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
[s]
Sulele04:

Totti world cup winners.
Both are A-list players.

- 0 Ucl
- 0 World cup
[/s]

You are incoherent abeg.

Pedro >>>>>>>>>>>> totti

Until covid19 happened origi was better than lewandoski grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Capaldi:

Yes it's still two legged tie

Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sulele04:

1) Ibrahimovic local champion always goes missing during major tournaments, but he his clear of Giroud at least he has scored more goals than Giroud career appearances.
Giroud Entire w.cup - 0 shot on target, Carried to the final grincheesygrincheesy.

So, no. of world cup tournaments won suddenly became useless here, right?

Na Dayo i blame for all these sha.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
BlueMann:

All this kind talk sha...because he has not won UCL or World Cup, he is allergic to trophies.

Issokay.

Yes, what is his goal in football especially playing for top teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
BikeMan:
I don’t understand when people like Raumdeuter will understand that only one person can’t win a trophy. Ronaldo is up there contending with Messi as the best player ever but will he ever win the World Cup with the Portuguese, now put him in a Brazilian or Spanish team and see if he won’t win it. Since Ronaldo left Madrid, has he played in another UCL final?

Success sometimes boils down to the kind of team you are, that’s why players thrive to move to better teams so they can win trophies.

All these are excuses. If Ronaldo cannot win World cup, he has proven himself in other competitions like the CL.
Fat Ronaldo does not have CL but has world cup to compensate

What does Thiago Silva has to show for his entire career? The only major final he made, he flopped and caused the teams loss

Thiago Silva has played for Milan PSG and now Chelsea with zero major trophy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

All these are excuses. If Ronaldo cannot win World cup, he has proven himself in other competitions like the CL.
Fat Ronaldo does not have CL but has world cup to compensate

What does Thiago Silva has to show for his entire career? The only major final he made, he flopped and caused the teams loss

Thiago Silva has played for Milan PSG and now Chelsea with zero major trophy
Which final did he flop?

This is ridiculous!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sulele04:

Gerrard.
Apps: 504
Goals: 120
Assists: 92

For a CM this is phenomenal.

Gerrard won Ucl, Mikel also won Ucl so it boils to performance statistics which Gerrard floor Mikel.

Note: Local trophies won doesn't determine the true ability of a player, so it is not relevant in this discussion.
Celtic captain Scott Brown has won over 20 trophies all are Local trophies more that doesn't mean he his better than Gerrard.

All those don’t matter, only trophies do cheesy
Epl suddenly became a local trophy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
airmark:

So, no. of world cup tournaments won suddenly became useless here, right?

Na Dayo i blame for all these sha.

What is the role of Giroud in the world cup won?
Zero shot on target.

That you are a houseboy in Dangotes house does not entitle you to the wealth

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10915) (10916) (10917) (10918) (10919) (10920) (10921) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), Kilishihunter and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.