Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10589349 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10916) (10917) (10918) (10919) (10920) (10921) (10922) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
BikeMan:
Which final did he flop?

This is ridiculous!

CL final where he was responsible for the only goal conceded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

What is the role of Giroud in the world cup won?
Zero shot on target.

[s]That you are a houseboy in Dangotes house does not entitle you to the wealth[/s]

Let's compare the roles of Thiago Silva and calamitous Boathand in UCL 2019/2020 then.

Silva >>>>>>>>> Boathand

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Trevor012:

Sorry why will you pick Madison and leave Grealish?

For me, he is a better player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
airmark:

Let's compare the roles of Thiago Silva and calamitous Boathand in UCL 2019/2020 then.

Silva >>>>>>>>> Boathand

You want us to compare Boatank who has won 2 CL and 1 world cup. being the key man in the defence with a Thiago Silva who flopped his only final?

Something about failures attract you so much

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
popizaino:

I will pick the bolded

You will pick 2 more number 9s when you already have Kane and Rashford who can play the same role? Don't you think you need natural wingers to balance the squad?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
timbros:

For me, he is a better player.
That's very unpopular.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Trevor012:

That's very unpopular.

Yea maybe. But unfortunately, I don't follow popular opinions.

I watch both players and I prefer Maddison's style of play. More direct and bundle of energy. I prefer him. That is not to downplay Grealish though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

You want us to compare Boatank who has won 2 CL and 1 world cup. being the key man in the defence with a Thiago Silva who flopped his only final?

Something about failures attract you so much

Boathand the carry along mofo. grin

We shouldn't compare Giroud who won the most glamorous football competition in the world with an Ibrahimovich who couldn't get to the semi final.

Something about success doesn't attract you so much.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
airmark:

We shouldn't compare Giroud who won the most glamorous football competition in the world with an Ibrahimovich who couldn't get to the semi final.

Boateng in a world cup final

Jérôme Boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from Messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Jérôme Boateng was man of the match, Lionel Messi menaced the German defence and Philipp Lahm ran riot
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

for Germany there was Jérôme Boateng and Philipp Lahm – as they thwarted attack after attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10964539/World-Cup-2014-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-drives-Germany-to-victory-in-enthralling-final.html

Jerome Boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome Boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "Boateng was immense today."
http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
airmark:

Thiago Silva in the only CL final he made

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
airmark:

Krychokewack, Belotti, Wanyama, Coquelin are some of your favourites and they all have a combined 0 CL between them

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Jérôme Boateng was man of the match

Who gave him MOTM award, FIFA or Ogbomosho FA? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Thiago Silva in the only CL final he made

The same Squawka said Silva outperformed calamitous Boathand in the Ucl competition. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
airmark:

The same Squawka said Silva outperformed calamitous Boathand in the Ucl competition. grin

Can squawka just give him a good CL or world cup performance or trophy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
airmark:

Boatank in the biggest final of his career

vs Thiago Silva in the biggest final of his career

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tuchel on Kante: "I am not concerned about his quality. What I see here at Cobham is everything I expected & I expected a lot because I am a huge fan of him. I can see the input he has on teams. He makes teams better. He has the mentality of a water carrier but on such a high level"
Source:@Blue_Footy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tuchel also said Kante best position is a double six not as a single six due to positioning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]Boatank in the biggest final of his career

vs Thiago Silva in the biggest final of his career[/s]

Can you answer pls? grin

airmark:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
airmark:

Can you answer pls? grin

Is it that you cannot see?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
timbros:

You will pick 2 more number 9s when you already have Kane and Rashford who can play the same role? Don't you think you need natural wingers to balance the squad?

I have sancho and grealish besides I can't rely on two centre forwards alone, when I will be playing 442.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
You know Raumdeuter is back in full force when the place is littered with Boateng arguments.

Airmark, you see say Boateng don kill person daughter with false accusations? It shall never be well with him.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Is it that you cannot see?

grin grin

I couldn't see anywhere they stated that Fifa awarded him MOTM. 'Dele' Times newspaper MOTM. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ibime:
You know Raumdeuter is back in full force when the place is littered with Boateng arguments.

Airmark, you see say Boateng don kill person daughter with false accusations? It shall never be well with him.

On and off the field, this mofo is a calamitous. Rip to the model.

Over to you Raumdeuter. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
airmark:

On and off the field, this mofo is a calamitous. Rip to the model.

Over to you Rumdeuter. angry

I am not bothered about what he does in his personal life

On the field, he is a world cup and CL winner with dominant performances in both unlike the useless Thiago Silva no CL no world cup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Raumdeuter and Airmark

I use Otem name take beg una angry

Una fit argue anything, but you see this Boateng matter?? Abegg angry

Abeg sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
So if a player played well in a final and lost, he AUTOMATICALLY becomes not good?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Question: Why did Boateng win Ucl and w.cup.
Answer: PakoAjao- He was carried along undecidedundecidedundecidedcheesy.

Question: Why did T.silva not win any of Ucl or W.cup.
Why didn't carry his team to win it or why was he not carried. Is he that useless even as a carry-along defender. grincheesygrincheesygrincheesy;
Answer: Error 404 - api not found.
angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Obere4u:
So if a player played well in a final and lost, he AUTOMATICALLY becomes not good?

Na people like Sule dey encourage apari to spew nonsense grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
izzou:
Raumdeuter and Airmark

I use Otem name take beg una angry

Una fit argue anything, but you see this Boateng matter?? Abegg angry

Abeg sad

Otem is ok don't beg him with Drogba's name. grin

Meanwhile the way things are going i don't know how Abraham and Giroud will cope in our team. Both have been underwhelming under Tuchel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Airmark. You and Raumdeuter again over Boateng!

Even Boateng himself no fit end this argument.

If Boateng tells Raumdeuter he is not as good as Raumdeuter paints him to be, baba will bring out comments and newspapper clippings to oppose him then top it up Sqawka ratings. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Abeg i no want Boateng abi na boathand , not now abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (10916) (10917) (10918) (10919) (10920) (10921) (10922) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.