Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10753224 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10947) (10948) (10949) (10950) (10951) (10952) (10953) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Back in the top four

Kovacic MOTM clear

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
3 points. Into top 4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
NextD18:
Rudiger has been impressive under TT

Don't say this you will upset people

It's Thiago Silva leadership working

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Our summer transfer window looking like an avoidable spending spree by the day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Thecassanova:
3 points & a Clean sheet in reach.

Hmm It’s not Mendy at the post today so Unlimited22 can not send thunder to Kepa.
Of course I will congratulate Kepa. Go and dig through my posts. I was the very LAST person here to give up on Kepa.

And don't think this means I'll start advocating for him to become no 1 again.
It will take a lot more than a relatively comfortable outing against 17th placed Newcastle to make me stop sending Thunder from different Gods to meet him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Welldone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
BlueMann:
Back in the top four

Kovacic MOTM clear

Thecassanova may jump into lagoon, be careful.

Thecassanova:

Fresh and blood did not reveal this to you bro.

Under Sarri, Kovacic poor
Under Lampard, Kovacic poor
Under TT, I’d be stupid to expect any difference

That’s why Zidane lock him on bench as he cruises to UCL trophies, I except a smart coach like Tuchel to do same. A madrid shakushaku scammer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
How una rate Chris?

He's deputized really well for Silva IMO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nobody should try to sell us Rudiger here please. Make I close my mouth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Don't say this you will upset people

It's Thiago Silva leadership working
Even in the few outings he had under Lampard he didn't play that badly.

Andreas Christensen, another defender I do not like, has been near-peerless in this 3-man backline.

But they can't just erase all memories of their consistent brainfarts. And don't forget the famous new manager bounce.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Thecassanova:

Is it true airmark?
He's been solid under TT, thou he can drop blunders the next minute, but he's been at his best so far.

We don't have to take that from him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Unlimited22:

Andreas Christensen, another defender I do not like, has been near-peerless in this 3-man backline.

But they can't just erase all memories of their consistent brainfarts. And don't forget the famous new manager bounce.

How was Lampards new manager bounce?
Me still prefer the Lampfraud days o

Can we use Lampard for the next 2 weeks to make things interesting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
BlueMann:
How una rate Chris?

He's deputized really well for Silva IMO

I still feel it should be Zouma though, would hurt if another team pounces on him....his 28,he doesn’t have all day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

How was Lampards new manager bounce?
Me still prefer the Lampfraud days o

Can we use Lampard for the next 2 weeks to make things interesting
Lol. You know what I mean.
Leicester City were defending champions, lost 5 games or so in a row, sacked Ranieri and all of a sudden beat Liverpool.

With Craig Shakespeare, person wey no fit coach UNILAG school team out of NUGA games group stages, in the dugout.

I actually thought he would've stayed till season's end but e be like Abramovic do well. E be like.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ibime:

Before you even dreamt of riding okada, I've been supporting managers since the days of Ruud Gullit with the exception of AVB and Scolari.

The same Lampard had us top of the league at some point this season, in the top 4 last season and these easy games should have been afforded him to turn the season around. Well, this is Chelsea. Soldier come, soldier go, barrack remain, and Tuchel will also get his bad run of fixtures/results.
I see you're still sulking over Lampard like a kid. You call these games easy? When Arsenal lined babies up against us, what happened? Wolves? Everton? Leicester?

You're already even wishing TT bad run, lol. Go support Lampard at home dude.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
Almajirihunter:

I still feel it should be Zouma though, would hurt if another team pounces on him....his 28,he doesn’t have all day
Zouma can't play in the center of a back 3 in this system.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
People are looking at united

I'm looking at city

We are on our way bitchessss, Be very worried grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
airmark:

Thecassanova may jump into lagoon, be careful.

Would you have watched this game with a relaxed mind under Lampard like below?

airmark:

With everyone fit, i watch with a relaxed mind like Lampard cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
donjazet:
Kovacic has really nice ball control and sleek movements, but he is shambolic in front of goal.
I really wish he could improve that aspect in his game and improve on his technique.
Including CHO. Dude is big threat to defenders...and he is capable of creating good chances for himself as he can easily dribble and send defenders out of his way, but his shooting technique and final third passes are poor.

If CHO can improve in the final third eh, he would be very very deadly

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Unlimited22:

Lol. You know what I mean.
Leicester City were defending champions, lost 5 games or so in a row, sacked Ranieri and all of a sudden beat Liverpool.

With Craig Shakespeare, person wey no fit coach UNILAG school team out of NUGA games group stages, in the dugout.

I actually thought he would've stayed till season's end but e be like Abramovic do well. E be like.

See as this thread dey boring

I was hoping for Chelsea with Lampard to face Atletico. I for stake on a home and away loss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
airmark:
After this match some people will still tell us that they can't see what Kovacic is doing in this team.
Kovacic is a fine player especially his dribbling ability but his finishing is way below par...His passing is improving though, he is making more daring forward passes...

As e be now, Kante na bench warmer because there's no way he is displacing any of Jorginho or Kovacic...

I can’t wait for Ole to leave so we can get a good coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Emaprince:
Including CHO. Dude is big threat to defenders...and he is capable of creating good chances for himself as he can easily dribble and send defenders out of his way, but his shooting technique and final third passes are poor.

If CHO can improve in the final third eh, he would be very very deadly

CHO's main problem is his lack of trust in his left foot. There were times when he dribbled brilliantly into the box, but passed up the opportunity of hitting a shot on his left, and the chances always petered out. If he can trust his left more, he will become even deadlier.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
patrickmuf:
Kovacic is a fine player especially his dribbling ability but his finishing is way below par...His passing is improving though, he is making more daring forward passes...

As e be now, Kante na bench warmer because there's no way he is displacing any of Jorginho or Kovacic...

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
donjazet:
Kovacic has really nice ball control and sleek movements, but he is shambolic in front of goal.
I really wish he could improve that aspect in his game and improve on his technique.
This might be too late.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
BikeMan:
I see you're still sulking over Lampard like a kid. You call these games easy? When Arsenal lined babies up against us, what happened? Wolves? Everton? Leicester?

You're already even wishing TT bad run, lol. Go support Lampard at home dude.

Newcastle, Sheffield and co are easy games. Like I said, every manager will get a tough run at Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
BikeMan:
This might be too late.

You think so? I feel he can improve, if he really dedicated time and effort into developing his shooting technique, irrespective of his age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

When Pep nack am home and away, Cuntay even gave up before kickoff

Conte gave up because he doesn't need to be fighting with a fellow Local coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
patrickmuf:

... to be sincere I don't know what the board is still waiting for? They should act fast before another big team will snap Lampard away from them

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
When the bad run starts,we will still have something to hope on and that is the good game play,something lampard didn't accord us.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Unlimited22:

Zouma can't play in the center of a back 3 in this system.

What’s in this system exactly that I keep hearing Zouma can’t play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Unlimited22:

False. He caused Leicesters second goal just weeks ago and we will never forget his brainfarts against West Ham and Sheffield last season. Right from the days of Conte, he's been a brain farter. Some of us have long memories and won't forget the Roma game in a hurry, and several other games in Conte's last season. Even under Sarri, he still brainfarted regularly. Even last week, he still brainfarted.

Na just easy opponents and 3 man defence dey give that guy pass. No wam. Na here we dey.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
MorataFC:
... to be sincere I don't know what the board is still waiting for? They should act fast before another big team will snap Lampard away from them
Lol you no well...I have got my eyes on Nagelsmann...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10947) (10948) (10949) (10950) (10951) (10952) (10953) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, KanielOutis92, airmark(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.