Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10546582 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11241) (11242) (11243) (11244) (11245) (11246) (11247) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Don't forget Kante's impact would be minimal because of fasting
. He has not been playing to his full strength since Ramadan started.
Same with Ziyech & Rudiger. Jorginho & mount has started over 6 games in succession and that's my worry about the match.
Kovacic inclusion would have help reduce the burden on our midfield, couple with the fact that he has played amongst them and also taken a deserve rest from the injury.
I am worried.

How?

Everyone must have broken his/her fasting by the time of the match so I don't think it will affect him. It's only Matches that are played in the afternoon that affects fasting players .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
popizaino:

How?

Everyone must have broken his/her fasting by the time of the match so I don't think it will affect him. It's only Matches that are played in the afternoon that affects fasting players .

That would be halftime cos Iftar is around 8.30pm in Spain at this time. They have a lot of sunlight hours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
hensben:
Puli will not start that game. Tuchel need more midfield bodies to challenge Real Madrid’s midfield. He will come in second half.
So Ziyech is the extra body you are looking to. The guy is an average presser. He would be easily bypassed. To make things worse his average pace means he is not good enough to lead counters.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ibime:

That would be halftime cos Iftar is around 8.30pm in Spain at this time. They have a lot of sunlight hours.

Seems OJURONGBE was right then .....my bad !

Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
pamcode:
So Ziyech is the extra body you are looking to. The guy is an average presser. He would be easily bypassed. To make things worse his average pace means he is not good enough to lead counters.

Hmmm...does Ziyech really have average pace?

He's certainly not as fast as Werner or Pulisic, but I actually think he's got decent pace. Decent enough to do damage on the counter. Goals against City and Atletico come to mind. What was most impressive about those goals was how he managed not to get completely outpaced by Werner.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Anticipate...?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
BlueMann:
Anticipate...?

When Hazard is at his best, he can only be stopped with the strength of numbers which TT tactics afford us.

Normally, James is no match for him.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
All these havertz ridicule, keeping the receipts, all these two faced people with no integrity, they will mock and hype the same player no shame, if havertz was 27, this banter for make sense, 21 and una dey act like say him career done finish

Tueh

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
BlueMann:

Hmmm...does Ziyech really have average pace?

He's certainly not as fast as Werner or Pulisic, but I actually think he's got decent pace. Decent enough to do damage on the counter. Goals against City and Atletico come to mind. What was most impressive about those goals was how he managed not to get completely outpaced by Werner.
goal against Atletico showed ziyech's pace cheesy

U sure say you watch that game at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Havertz10:
All these havertz ridicule, keeping the receipts, all these two faced people with no integrity, they will mock and hype the same player no shame, if havertz was 27, this banter for make sense, 21 and una dey act like say him career done finish

Tueh

Is Havertz your boyfriend?

Never seen a group so emotional over someone who hasn't performed for their club.

I can understand someone carrying Azpi matter for head, even Alonso sef, but what has Havertz done to elicit such fanboyism, mostly from monikers we never saw till this season?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Havertz10:
goal against Atletico showed ziyech's pace cheesy

U sure say you watch that game at all

I said it showed that he has decent enough pace to do damage on the counter.

Ziyech is not very fast. But he is not slow either.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Havertz10:

Tueh

Replace Havertz with Mount, go in front of a mirror and repeat those words.

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
swiz123:

When Hazard is at his best, he can only be stopped with the strength of numbers which TT tactics afford us.

Well Hazard is certainly far from his best so I believe James can cope well enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
BlueMann:

Replace Havertz with Mount, go in front of a mirror and repeat those words.

havertz is talented, mount isn't, you can't grow talent, if you no get am, you no get am

Are they the same? Look into the mirror and answer that question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ibime:

Never seen a group so emotional over someone who hasn't performed for their club.

I can understand someone carrying Azpi matter for head, even Alonso sef, but what has Havertz done to elicit such fanboyism, mostly from monikers we never saw till this season?
rolls royce is admired by men with taste grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lana1:
Where is Chestar?
Where is Brestar?
Where is ChelseaBMW?
Where is Bimffo?
Where is Digzz?
Where is Aareonakakanfo?
Where is Nihilist?
Where is Chelseafan1?

We are here. grin grin grin

How far Lana?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
swiz123:

He is not going to be at his best, so that is not a problem. That's if he will even start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ibime:

it really calls for concern. Person wey never give us any good memories.

It's just like a Madrid fan carrying hazard matter for head. That Madrid fan must definitely be a Chelsea fan in disguise.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
Terry, Lampard, A.Cole and Drogba have been nominated for the inaugural PL hall of fame.

Vote here:
https://www.premierleague.com/hall-of-fame

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Raumdeuter, your team have gone to raid RB Leipzig again!

Burnthisleaguedown is a farmers league true true....

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
How did Palace miss that cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
swiz123:

This is the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
Senior man Kels has become a huge problem oh

Very very impressed with him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Iheanacho is officially GOATED cos wtf shocked

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
pamcode:
Me, I prefer warner Havertz Mount to start that game. Puli goes to the ground easily which slow down attack. Puli is good against teams that play open games or average team. Madrid too solid to play someone like puli, he will be hidden.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Ramdeuter, your team have gone to raid RB Leipzig again!

Burnthisleaguedown is a farmers league true true....

Where did your Werner come from? Chelsea maternity hospital or where?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
BlueMann:
Senior man Kels has become a huge problem oh

Very very impressed with him.

Is Seniorman his nickname? I see many people calling him that

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
raumdeuter:

Yes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
raumdeuter:

Yeah. I think it originated from an interview he had with Ndidi, and he said something about Messi calling him...then he said something like "You know say I be Senior man.. " grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Napoli are now third in the Serie A. Juve are fourth, but are in real danger of finishing out of the top four. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ibime:

LMAO! His moniker is literally "Havertz". E sure me say the guy noh watch am for Burnthisleaguedown sef. Blind fanatism.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11241) (11242) (11243) (11244) (11245) (11246) (11247) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.