Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10434223 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11244) (11245) (11246) (11247) (11248) (11249) (11250) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

Serious minded people who have books to read, tests to write and exams to pass wont be travelling to Umuahia today, Kaduna tomorrow Abeokuta next to play football, Its usually reserved for NFA. Many schools actually have special admission for people like that so that they can focus on sports and not academics we usually call those people Jumpology students

I am sure you were one of those because no serious student will leave school and be travelling all over to play jeun jeun amateur football

The deficiency you had in your education from day 1 was what pushed you to that, if you were a serious student, you wont be abadoning school to play for N500 in Nasarawa every weekend

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
airmark:

He looked sharp in that match. They should just use Meunier's template for him and send him to clinic before 15 minutes, so he can come back next season to win UCL.
Your head dey there. He looked really sharp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

Serious minded people who have books to read, tests to write and exams to pass wont be travelling to Umuahia today, Kaduna tomorrow Abeokuta next to play football, Its usually reserved for NFA. Many schools actually have special admission for people like that so that they can focus on sports and not academics we usually call those people Jumpology students

I am sure you were one of those because no serious student will leave school and be travelling all over to play jeun jeun amateur football

The deficiency you had in your education from day 1 was what pushed you to that, if you were a serious student, you wont be abadoning school to play for N500 in Nasarawa every weekend

grin grin grin

Was that what they paid Olofinjana at Crown fc and Kwara utd? Popizaino, come and carry your egbon away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01wJz5sXVM

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Greatihex:
Your head dey there. He looked really sharp

I expect Tuchel to be wary of his threat as his one moment of brilliance may be fatal and Madrid seem to have learnt how to defend a lead against a wasteful side.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

Was that what they paid Olofinjana at Crown fc and Kwara utd? Popizaino, come and carry your egbon away.

You can search wikipedia to see Seyi Olofinjana and even Edith Agoye, what of you?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chelsea odds to win dey go down, while Madrid odds dey rise heavily.

Madrid get recent injury development? Abi betting sites dey play koso with people.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

You can search wikipedia to see Seyi Olofinjana and even Edith Agoye, what of you?

Thanks for accepting that one can combine academics and sports. cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
airmark:

Thanks for accepting that one can combine academics and sports. cool

Airmark how do you see your boy doing at Madrid ?

Eden shaku shaku ikebe hazard grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Still waiting for when he will overcome his fitness problems.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
airmark:

Still waiting for when he will overcome his fitness problems.

Well he should be a threat against your club Chelsea today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

Serious-minded people who have books to read, tests to write, and exams to pass won't be traveling to Umuahia today, Kaduna tomorrow Abeokuta next to play football, It's usually reserved for NFA. Many schools actually have special admission for people like that so that they can focus on sports and not academics we usually call those people Jumpology students

I am sure you were one of those because no serious student will leave school and be traveling all over to play jeun jeun amateur football

The deficiency you had in your education from day 1 was what pushed you to that if you were a serious student, you won't be abandoning school to play for N500 in Nasarawa every weekend
see tsar bomba cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Chelsea living rent free in your head? Wetin you dey do for here, Shey here resemble Barca thread grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Chelsea living rent free in your head? Wetin you dey do for here, Shey here resemble Barca thread grin grin

cheesy

Same way you Dey Barca thread talk say Villarreal go win Barca grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Are you nervous??!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Azpi at wing back again WTF na

Ah God

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
In a match of this magnitude were we are largely regarded as the underdog,what is expected of us is to take our chances and go form road block in our own half.But nothing worries me more than our low conversion rate.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Why keep playing Azpi at RWB? Wtf happened to James, man? What of CHO?

God please let this not backfire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
BlueMann:

Ah God

Let me go with the popular flow cheesy.....mount is there to limit and threat coming to azpi. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
BlueMann:

Ah God

Pulisic had better not drop a stinker today.... He is having consistency issues this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Azpi bi ti bawo? After playing on Saturday?

I think he just wants to put more men behind the ball but when, we also need a wingback that can take the ball forward.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Zidane sef is starting five defenders.

Egbon Marcelo is starting.

Hmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
BlueMann:
Why keep playing Azpi at RWB? Wtf happened to James, man? What of CHO?

God please let this not backfire.

Don't start complaining,you cant write off experience in UCL so whatever the coach had in mind by starting azpi ahead of those youngster shouldn't cause any unnecessary panicking abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
lateefGRDT:
Are you nervous??!!!

Yesss, I am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omo! As the time dey near. My heartbeat dey increase.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
popizaino:

Don't start complaining,you cant write off experience in UCL so whatever the coach had in mind by starting azpi ahead of those youngster shouldn't cause any unnecessary panicking abeg.

I hope Azpi delivers anyways. But I just don't understand why he would play Azpi there when we have better rested and better suited players, in such a huge game. I get the experience part, and I know experience does count for a lot, but is it enough to make such a decision?

Anyways, no more complaints. Putting my trust in Azpi and Tuchel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
BlueMann:

I hope Azpi delivers anyways. But I just don't understand why he would play Azpi there when we have better rested and better suited players, in such a huge game. I get the experience part, and I know experience does count for a lot, but is it enough to make such a decision?

Anyways, no more complaints. Putting my trust in Azpi and Tuchel.

Good,let's watch as the event unfolds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Weird thing is I'm not even anxious or anything. I'll just enjoy the game, and take whatever comes.

I'll be more anxious for our FA cup final against Leicester City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
The game you've all been waiting for

Real Madrid vs Chelsea

May the best team win cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Cameramen will be getting instructions to zoom on Hazard's face when a goal is scored grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
I see a 2-1, 3-1 or 3-0, but the team with the better number ni--coughs, better striker will win cool watching in HD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bville02:
Omo! As the time dey near. My heartbeat dey increase.
I swear, as if my life will end if this game doesn't end well cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Only 2 players with attacking potential on that pitch

(1) (2) (3) ... (11244) (11245) (11246) (11247) (11248) (11249) (11250) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, StarchAndBanga, raumdeuter, patrickmuf(m), Debroslink, afrodoc2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.