Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10516293 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11514) (11515) (11516) (11517) (11518) (11519) (11520) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:

He’s a champions league winner.

Appeared in the finals.

Bodied Madrid

Not a passenger.

Bodied Fruadiola and won the Ucl.

How about take your “L” and rest for now? grin

Appeared in final, Is that what great CL winning defenders do? Appear? If everyone dey appear like Silva will there be a trophy to win

Carry along mofo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:05pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:

Origi scored the winning goal that eliminated Barcelona in the season Liverpool won the Ucl.

The same Origi scored the goal that sealed their win in the finals against Spurs.

What happened after all he did? Did the goals guarantee him a place in Liverpool starting lineup the rest seasons? No!

If you are good, managers and fans will fancy you, you’ll make the starting lineup steady, but if you aren’t, you’ll either be loaned or used as sub, it doesn’t matter if you scored in Ucl finals or World Cup finals. You can ask Gotze hwfr.

Harvertz cost us 75m+ and yet to keep up to expectations. Once he starts delivering, I’ll personally back him up, nobody hates a committed, hardworking and developing player except abnormal people, I mean people that hates Mount.
what has mount contributed?

Ghosted in big games, did you notice his presence in that game, passenger riding on the abilities of others

Roy Keane do am that year, talent zero, vision zero, against madrid we saw havertz bossing the place, creating plays, against city he was a presence, how many passes did he do that you lost your breath over? Lie that you didnt see them cheesy like I didn't read your post salivating, mount does nothing all game, he is invisible all game and you dey come here dey boast say that division 2 player has earned his bones, in the biggest stage havertz stood out, you dey compare him and origi

Was Origi bought for 71m

Incase you don't know, we stole havertz, if not for coronavirus, we no even dey list

Na beg we beg, ungrateful people supporting nonsense out of sentiment

Like the man in the video said, it was a coup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGqnSKUvmbE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:05pm On May 30, 2021
Only 3 ManCity players had better rating than a 36 years old defender that played just in the first half.

Does it mean Fraudiola used 1b to buy flops? grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:06pm On May 30, 2021
Havertz10:
what has mount contributed?

Ghosted in big games, did you notice his presence in that game, passenger riding on the abilities of others

Roy Keane do am that year, talent zero, vision zero, against madrid we saw havertz bossing the place, creating plays, against city he was a presence, how many passes did he do that you lost your breath over, like I didn't read your post salivating, mount does nothing all game, he is invisible all game and you dey come here dey boast say that division 2 player has earned his bones, in the biggest stage havertz stood out, you dey compare him and origi

Was Origi bought for 71m

Incase you don't know, we stole havertz, if not for coronavirus, we no even dey list

Na beg we beg, ungrateful people supporting nonsense out of sentiment

Like the man in the video said, it was a coup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGqnSKUvmbE
If we buy a proper top 9 next season, it’s over for Harvertz. It’s the truth you must accept.

Leave all these shalaye

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On May 30, 2021
BlueMann:

The thing weak me honestly.

The ratings reiterated the fact that he was solid till he was unfortunately subbed off due to injury, which is not to be unexpected for a 36-year old.

But expect baba dayo to go down fighting. This place won't be the same without him embarassed

Azpi got injured yesterday he came back and played

Kante was not fully fit, He played a final

Silva was jumping from the stand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:07pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Appeared in final, Is that what great CL winning defenders do? Appear? If everyone dey appear like Silva will there be a trophy to win

Carry along mofo
Thiago win Ucl abi he no win am? grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:08pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:
Only 3 ManCity players had better rating than a 36 years old defender that played just in the first half.

if city won the ratings would have been different

This analogy is dead on arrival

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:

Tuchel did a fantastic job coaching the team but Silva was dragging them back. Thankfully he left the game before causing damage

Like John Terry like Silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:09pm On May 30, 2021
Havertz10:

Na Chelsea fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:09pm On May 30, 2021
Havertz10:

So Chelsea players had better rating than Barcelona players in 2012?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:10pm On May 30, 2021
BlueMann:
How do you troll somebody for getting subbed off due to injury? cheesy A 36-year old for that matter?? cheesy

Anyways new contract incoming, so more wailings abound grin

I hope he stays on the field and actually win on the field this time

Below is a captain in a major final he has never won before. He died there

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:11pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Tuchel did a fantastic job coaching the team but Silva was dragging them back. Thankfully he left the game before causing damage

Like John Terry like Silva
But he has won Ucl, no be so? grin

He finally won it with the team that ripped you apart in 2012 by snatching the same Ucl in your backyard.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:11pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:

So Chelsea players had better rating that Barcelona players in 2012?
the performance difference wasn't that far off, they weren't clinical but you can't say that they were terrible

it's testament to our hardwork that we limited them

How you go celebrate kante hard work and still boast that city players were useless

Which work kante come do then?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:13pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

groin injury, and small cut dey different

This amala no good grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:

But he has won Ucl, no be so? grin

He finally won it with the team that ripped you apart in 2012 by snatching the same Ucl in your backyard.

The last time he met me, He left the field crying found wanting
Yesterday he left the field again found wating
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:14pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Azpi got injured yesterday he came back and played

Kante was not fully fit, He played a final

Silva was jumping from the stand

Silva got injured, but he came back. He only got subbed off when they saw he couldn't continue.
And once again, this man is 36-years old.

If Azpi got injured and came back, should basic logic tell you that his injury wasn't serious enough to make him discontinue?

And why didn't De Bruyne come back? After all, Azpi continued and Kante was half fit na.

There is a line between trolling and yarning premium okoto meow meow skrrr. When you're a hater, that line becomes very blurry.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:16pm On May 30, 2021
Havertz10:
the performance difference wasn't that far off, they weren't clinical but you can't say that they were terrible

it's testament to our hardwork that we limited them

How you go celebrate kante hard work and still boast that city players were useless

Which work kante come do then?
So Chelsea players had better rating than Barcelona players we won in 2012?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:17pm On May 30, 2021
BlueMann:

Silva got injured, but he came back. He only got subbed off when they saw he couldn't continue.
And once again, this man is 36-years old.

If Azpi got injured and came back, should basic logic tell you that his injury wasn't serious enough to make him discontinue?

And why didn't De Bruyne come back? After all, Azpi continued and Kante was half fit na.

There is a line between trolling and yarning premium okoto meow meow skrrr. When you're a hater, that line becomes very blurry.

What you are telling us is that the only CL final trophy he has he spent mos of the time on the bench
The one he featured fully he was found wanting

Thank you for confirming the same thing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:17pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

The last time he met me, He left the field crying found wanting
Yesterday he left the field again found wating

The last time you watched him, what did he win? grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:18pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:

So Chelsea players had better rating than Barcelona players we won in 2012?
you self think, Chelsea vs barca, did Chelsea perform enough to be rated higher than barca?

The game vs city was tight and both teams canceled out each other, which ever way the match went the winner would get higher ratings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:20pm On May 30, 2021
Havertz10:
you self think, Chelsea vs barca, did Chelsea perform enough to be rated higher than barca?

The game was tight and both teams canceled out each other, which ever way the match went the winner would get higher ratings
You said Thiago bodied ManCity players with rating because Chelsea won, so i want to know if rating is dependent on player’s performance or the team that won.

Reason I’m asking if Chelsea players that won Barcelona in 2012 had better rating than their players. Why is it difficult to answer?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:22pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

This is getting more laughable.

On one hand, you have a cut. On the other, you have a groin injury.

On one hand, they were already in second half of extra time and - I stand to be corrected - out of subs. On the other, it wasn't yet halftime and there were five subs available.

On one hand, you have a 29 year old. On the other, a 36 year old.

Make it make sense embarassed

But since we're talking about 29-year olds, why didn't De Bruyne continue with the game? After all Azpi played on and Kante was half fit. wink

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2021
All this shalaye no fit change history cheesy.

Thiago fraud silva and Chelsea finals a short history.

- Chelsea with Thiago on the pitch in a final (Fa cup) -- Lost.

- Chelsea without Thiago on the pitch in a final (Champions league) -- Won. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BaddieFreak(f): 2:24pm On May 30, 2021
Change the topic to Champions league winner

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mtchris(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2021
Those that bet Chelsea win should do something to my account make I use suya celebrate this evening.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:25pm On May 30, 2021
Havertz10:

It's not necessarily dead in arrival.

Let's assume that last minute shot went in from mahrez. Boom: 1-1. Then the game goes into penalties and City wins.
Note: The city players did not perform any better in extra time than they did in regulation time.

Would the ratings still be much different?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:26pm On May 30, 2021
Next is to run to PSG to use Neymar and Mbappe.

10 years, no Ucl trophy.

Shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Roland17 hold this L bruh

Hold your own too, the same way "Akpola shoe","corporate shoe", "kpon kpon defender" mail am to you.

L Na L..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2021
Taa should be watching James, and be taking notes.

No be by spamming crosses, when Sterling sleep yesterday e sure me say nah James e go dey see for hin nightmare cheesycheesy.

I won't be suprised an inch if Taa doesn't go to Euros, even if he does there is no way he starts ahead of James tongue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:31pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:

You said Thiago bodied ManCity players with rating because Chelsea won, so i want to know if rating is dependent on player’s performance or the team that won.

Reason I’m asking if Chelsea players that won Barcelona in 2012 had better rating than their players. Why is it difficult to answer?
I think he was rated based on his performance prior to his injury

All i'm saying is that they usually aggregate the ratings fairly to the team that won particularly if they played well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On May 30, 2021
BlueMann:

This is getting more laughable.

On one hand, you have a cut. On the other, you have a groin injury.

On one hand, they were already in second half of extra time and - I stand to be corrected - out of subs. On the other, it wasn't yet halftime and there were five subs available.

On one hand, you have a 29 year old. On the other, a 36 year old.

Make it make sense embarassed

But since we're talking about 29-year olds, why didn't De Bruyne continue with the game? After all Azpi played on and Kante was half fit. wink

All these shalaye

Silva on the field for 90mins last year.. No trophy
Silva left the field yesterday -- Trophy won
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:33pm On May 30, 2021
Havertz10:
I think he was rated based on his performance prior to his injury

All i'm saying is that they usually aggregate the ratings fairly to the team that won particularly if they played well
Nicely put.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11514) (11515) (11516) (11517) (11518) (11519) (11520) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pegasus01, ucsquare(m), SimpleGuy001, Vischy, Yustash001(m), tobiboss(m), AbokiWam, iykmora(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.