Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511007 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11515) (11516) (11517) (11518) (11519) (11520) (11521) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:34pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

All these shalaye

Silva on the field for 90mins last year.. No trophy
Silva left the field yesterday -- Trophy won
you are good grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2021
BlueMann:

This is getting more laughable.

On one hand, you have a cut. On the other, you have a groin injury.

On one hand, they were already in second half of extra time and - I stand to be corrected - out of subs. On the other, it wasn't yet halftime and there were five subs available.

On one hand, you have a 29 year old. On the other, a 36 year old.

Make it make sense embarassed

But since we're talking about 29-year olds, why didn't De Bruyne continue with the game? After all Azpi played on and Kante was half fit. wink

I was honestly shocked KDB chose not to continue.. R. Dias even tried to get him up but I think he over reacted from the hit.
All he needed was a few minutes on the sidelines with cold compress, get over the crying and allow his adrenaline push him.
From the first view, it did not look like a structural damage.. I may be wrong though but I thought he could have stayed on.

To be honest, Rudiger marshaled that defense even when Silva was still on the pitch. Kponpon was in the middle of every action, he basically inserted himself in the thick of any attack and won. Silva was already panting before the groin sef, the pace and intensity was a lot. After Silva left he continued to dominate and control that defense. Christensen who had not seen a lot of action came in and fit in.. he looked jittery at first but that comes with nerves but he sure picked up alongside Akpola.

With that being said, I couldn’t be happier for Silva.. He deserves a UCL medal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Taa should be watching James, and be taking notes.

No be by spamming crosses, when Sterling sleep yesterday e sure me say nah James e go dey see for hin nightmare cheesycheesy.

I won't be suprised an inch if Taa doesn't go to Euros, even if he does there is no way he starts ahead of James tongue.

Aside defending well against Sterling, James was useless going forward; he played countless back passes. Such limitations is bad for a RB. Ask manure fans why they dislike Bissaka

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:39pm On May 30, 2021
Fraudiola yet to win Ucl without Messi- L

Thiago Silva won UCL- L

Bayern bundled out of Ucl by Mbappe- L

Chelsea won Ucl twice by beating Bayern and Pep- Double L.

L just full everywhere grin

25 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 2:43pm On May 30, 2021
Havertz10:
If drake is called a culture vulture

i'm in my right to call mount a nostalgia vulture

Create your own legacy abeg, there is no 2012 pose he didn't copy yesterday and he picked only the big names to copy cause he knows that Chelsea fans will remember embarassed
This guy is embarrassing.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:
Fraudiola yet to win Ucl without Messi- L

Thiago Silva won UCL- L

Bayern bundled out of Ucl by Mbappe- L

Chelsea won Ucl twice by beating Bayern and Pep- Double L.

L just full everywhere grin

Silva carried by Rudiger and Azpi to a CL
When he played 90mins he was found wanting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2021
swiz123:

Aside defending well against Sterling, James was useless going forward; he played countless back passes. Such limitations is bad for a RB. Ask manure fans why they dislike Bissaka
Played Rcb yesterday because of his pace, and strength I wonder how you expected him to bumb forward.

In other news, ask Benjamin Mendy what up cheesy, he only can tell you how devastating James is going foward. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:46pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Silva carried by Rudiger and Azpi to a CL
When he played 90mins he was found wanting
The night he won it, you were found wanting here. grin

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:
Congratulations to Chelsea

Fuuuckk Lampard for getting sacked
This man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:

Jesus wept
Eziokwu mpa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2021
Thiago silva pepper dem ooo

Pepper dem oooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:

The night he won it, you were found wanting here. grin

I am not paid to be here unlike Silva who was paid to be on the field but was found wanting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:52pm On May 30, 2021
Havertz10:
If drake is called a culture vulture

i'm in my right to call mount a nostalgia vulture

Create your own legacy abeg, there is no 2012 pose he didn't copy yesterday and he picked only the big names to copy cause he knows that Chelsea fans will remember embarassed

This one don start again embarassed

There's pictures of Mendy placing the trophy on his head in the exact manner Cech placed the trophy on his head nine years ago.

Is Mendy also a nostalgia vulture?

What is your problem Sir? embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:52pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

I am not paid to be here unlike Silva who was paid to be on the field but was found wanting
Was Pep given 1billion to be found wanting when expected to lift Ucl in ManCity?

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

I don't want Chelsea to sack Lampard so that they don't stumble on a better coach

This was why I joined other Chelsea fans to support Lampfraud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:

Was Pep given 1billion to be found wanting when expected to lift Ucl in ManCity?

Pep has won a CL and has taken City to their first final

Someone tweeted that the last 8 final debutants lost the final

Enjoy your win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:54pm On May 30, 2021
swiz123:

I believe some - or a lot of it is down to tactics. James ventured forward more under Lampard than under Tuchel.

He can be deadly if he decides to - or is given the license to - roam forward. As Mr Sulele said, ask Benjamin Mendy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:55pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Pep has won a CL and has taken City to their first final

Someone tweeted that the last 8 final debutants lost the final

Enjoy your win
Thiago is enjoying it grin

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter, the bald fraud putting you to shame again.. Pep did not come to England to jostle for Local Carabao trophies they said grin grin

raumdeuter:

Pep isnt a local coach,
leave winning EPL to the likes of Conte nd Ranieri

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:00pm On May 30, 2021
kiss

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2021
grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On May 30, 2021
thorrvik55:
ramdeuter, the bald fraud putting you to shame again.. Pep did not come to England to jostle for Local Carabao trophies they said grin grin

I already told you this before Pep even started

raumdeuter:

Your poor education and lack of common sense never cease to amaze. That was how you said you went to a stadium and claimed you saw Xavi at right back. Pep is in City to collect the money and nothing would change about City especially in Europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 3:08pm On May 30, 2021
Why dem never change the name of the thread?

We know who we are....we know who we arrrre...Champions of Europe, we know who we are!

Can't wait for next season to visit the bridge and sing this song in the stands.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ishilove: 3:13pm On May 30, 2021
This thread is hilarious cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:15pm On May 30, 2021
I remember this

Aged pretty well grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2021
obainojazz:
grin

Oh bob! That has to hurt.. now I see why he had to leave. That Na sharp pain..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:16pm On May 30, 2021
Nateevs2:
Why dem never change the name of the thread?

We know who we are....we know who we arrrre...Champions of Europe, we know who we are!

Can't wait for next season to visit the bridge and sing this song in the stands.

The mods are either still hungover or still bitter undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2021
Griffon:
I fell off the car while celebrating last night's triumph. Took minor injuries, nothing too serious though.

We're the champions of Europe again. Big shoutout to my OGs Ibime, Nihilistjnr, FBS, Airmark, Simpledawg, Timbros, Greatihex, Fredooooo, Chelseabmw et al. I love you all!

Keep Tuchel, sign a prolific striker and we're doing a quadruple next season!
Ya ribọọla gị mma.
Chelsea fuola Champions League, fuo league, ndị carabao Cup na fụrụ ma.
Anyị ga na-aṅụ mmị dị happy. Kpa ọjị adị, ya dị, iwotala?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:22pm On May 30, 2021
We move!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Tuchel did a fantastic job coaching the team but Silva was dragging them back. Thankfully he left the game before causing damage

Like John Terry like Silva
Who the fvck is this guy? Lool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2021
I wonder why Rudiger and Azpilicueta didn't carry zouma to the UCL trophy last season and had to wait for Thiago Silva from Paris to carry him to the UCL . grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:38pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:
Congratulations to Chelsea

Fuuuckk Lampard for getting sacked
you show up and the first thing you do is hate... Jeez, not surprised but at least you showed up

(1) (2) (3) ... (11515) (11516) (11517) (11518) (11519) (11520) (11521) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, tobiboss(m), dcrested(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.