Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10670372 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11537) (11538) (11539) (11540) (11541) (11542) (11543) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2021
BlueAngel444:

What exactly is tuchel's style? 3-4-3?

No be wetin Lukaku dey play with inter under Conte, along side Martinez
Conte played 3-5-2 in Italy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2021
hensben:
What's special here. If you can hail this type of play mount have it on several occasions why you don't hype him too.
havertz does that frequently not once in a million attempts

Players that make football look easy are highly talented

Players that make football look hard aren't, that's the difference between him and mount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:
Everton?? Haha. Why you no mention Man U. Afterall he played for them after he left Everton
And the fact he can't hit that target at a league like Italy is pure evidence that he definitely won't do so at a club like Chelsea that even players with more than 30 goals a season has struggled to get upto 20.
Costa even with all his brillance at Chelsea never got passed 22 goals in a season for Chelsea.
Make we no even take the argument go that side abeg
your calculation no too make sense, are you factoring Ronaldo's goals as well. Considering that Lukaku had 24gls and 11 assists in a Conte's team. You think in Italy there are no good defenders and strikers have free scoring, no be Germany o. Even in a horrible united he still kept his scoring rate up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:

That pass was perfect for a first time shot iin his left foot.

The guy missed with his left and then finally took the shot with his right when he was off balance.

You know how many goals Aguero has scired from that exact position?

Aguero has a low center of gravity and better close control. Not a fair comparison

Honestly that pass was not really the best of passes; Could Werner do better, Yes. Infact, he should have left it to Kante or passed to Kai seeing he didnt have the right balance but as always, he's ever eager
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Havertz10:

Players that make football look hard aren't, that's the difference between him and mount
but managers that do ain't...?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:

That pass was perfect for a first time shot iin his left foot.

The guy missed with his left and then finally took the shot with his right when he was off balance.

You know how many goals Aguero has scired from that exact position?

I'm not exactly sure I've ever seen Werner score with his left.

That pass to the space in his front and it makes it much easier for him to score with his right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2021
Havertz10:
If you didnt observe well, you wouldn't notice what he did to zincheko here

grin

What the fvck is this?

I asked for chances the other attackers created not gifs of pointless/aimless play that resulted to nothing

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

Conte played 3-5-2 in Italy
patato potato

And he didn't always use 3-5-2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2021
Havertz10:

What are you saying, mpunt do it all the time too.I have told you before havertz is more technical but technicality is not enough when it comes to football. Mount brings a lot to the table for any coach. Every coach love mount type of player than havertz, there is a reason for that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2021
User09:

Aguero has a low center of gravity and better close control. Not a fair comparison

Honestly that pass was not really the best of passes; Could Werner do better, Yes. Infact, he should have left it to Kante or passed to Kai seeing he didnt have the right balance but as always, he's ever eager

This was a very good option I also thought of especially for someone low in confidence. He should have put it on a plate for Harvetz and let's praise him for his goal contribution like we always do cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Havertz10:

We've agreed Mason Mount was the worst player on the pitch so I don't get why u are still comparing him with "creative" players..

Where are the gifs of Werner/Havertz creativity?

Mind u, Mount played like just over 60mins

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2021
BlueAngel444:
your calculation no too make sense, are you factoring Ronaldo's goals as well. Considering that Lukaku had 24gls and 11 assists in a Conte's team. You think in Italy there are no good defenders and strikers have free scoring, no be Germany o. Even in a horrible united he still kept his scoring rate up.
All I'm saying is will this guy fit into that team. Will he bang the goals at Chelsea.

Honestly Haaland's game play fits into Tuchel's system than Lukaku.

The aspect of scam was brought by i think Donstan who said Germany was scam. But in reality if we're to compare players from Germany and Italy. At other Leagues. Germany and Italy no be mates
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Havertz10:
This was the chance created by mount, is there any footballer that can't make that pass?

yes bakayoko

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

But we would have won the cup if TT had listened to the advice of you and some few to bench Mount? cheesy

Una eyes go clear next season, make we buy better CF first, make I see where Harvertz go play. cheesy

You think say Na by scoring in a finals, Gotze and Origi did... Where dem dey?? grin

I never said they should bench Mount. You actively campaigned that Havertz shouldn't near the first eleven. Abraham would make a better impact you said. Da guy slapped you with serious L that I am sure the impact still hurts.

How ironical that it was your Lord that went missing which isn't surprising each time we play a big team. Money mase for Balon d'or.

Guy you dey smoke sha

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2021
BlueAngel444:
patato potato

And he didn't always use 3-5-2
Lukaku under Mourinho

Lukaku under Conte

Lukaku under Tuchel.

Check these mangers, two have something in common. Just two, that’s why Lukaku did well under them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VillageBus(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:
Borussia Dortmund would want a bid of £150m for Haaland this summer, Chelsea have shown a sign of intent over the last year by resuming talks with his agent Mino Raoila after previous fall outs

( Simon Johnson - The Athletic )

150M isn't bad. Let's snap this guy up as quickly as possible. Way much more better than any striker in the world right now. Lukaku doesn't even come a fraction close to him
haaland misses 0.7 big chances per match, Tammy 0.1 per match, Timo 0.5 per match(last season 0.7 per week).
Is he really an improvement?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:
Everton?? Haha. Why you no mention Man U. Afterall he played for them after he left Everton
And the fact he can't hit that target at a league like Italy is pure evidence that he definitely won't do so at a club like Chelsea that even players with more than 30 goals a season has struggled to get upto 20.

You said:
DumaEmpire:
So who should we sign??
Don't even say Lukaku cos Italy is even a bigger scam.

I then reminded you that Lukaku scored 25 league goals for Everton. And he also won golden boot in Europa. So if Italy is a scam because Lukaku is scoring 23 league goals there, why is EPL not a scam where he scored 25?

Lukaku scored 27 goals in all competitions in his first season at Manyoo. He played 7 full seasons in England and scored at least 20 goals in 4 of them. If Italy is a scam, England must be a scam too.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2021
swiz123:

I never said they should bench Mount. You actively campaigned that Havertz shouldn't near the first eleven. Abraham would make a better impact you said. Da guy slapped you with serious L that I am sure the impact still hurts.

How ironical that it was your Lord that went missing which isn't surprising each time we play a big team. Money mase for Balon d'or.

Guy you dey smoke sha
Ucl squad.

You dey feel am??

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2021
thorrvik55:

What the fvck is this?

I asked for chances the other attackers created not gifs of pointless/aimless play that resulted to nothing
We played only werner, havertz and mount in attacking positions, Werner played as the striker

Pulisic came on later, so which attacking play are we going to compare if not mount and havertz

All havertz attacking plays are here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9l73QmBH2s
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2021
hensben:
The pass was ok, nor allow havertz10 convince you. Na warner bad in composure and shooting.

Harvetz10 has his thought process and I have mine. No one is convincing anybody and I don't always agree with him but on this, I am with him. The pass was okay, could be better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:
All I'm saying is will this guy fit into that team. Will he bang the goals at Chelsea.

Honestly Haaland's game play fits into Tuchel's system than Lukaku.

The aspect of scam was brought by i think Donstan who said Germany was scam. But in reality if we're to compare players from Germany and Italy. At other Leagues. Germany and Italy no be mates

I am not arguing who is better, any of the three Kane, haaland, Lukaku are good as long as dey don't flop. But the most likely to be signed is Lukaku so better be mentally prepared. Lukaku is both fast and strong, scores with both feet and head. The only advantage Haaland has is his age, of which I prefer him to the other three.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

Lukaku under Mourinho

Lukaku under Conte

Lukaku under Tuchel.

Check these mangers, two have something in common. Just two, that’s why Lukaku did well under them.
undecided be telling yourself that tuchel was not defensive minded this past season, be telling yourself that. Besides all three managers have had high scoring teams with forwards that bang in goals and won trophies.

Still patato, potato. Lukaku was also under Belgium manager and Everton managers, he is 28 not 18
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Havertz10:
We played only werner, havertz and mount in attacking positions, Werner played as the striker

Pulisic came on later, so which attacking play are we going to compare if not mount and havertz

cheesy cheesy

The formation was 3-4-3, three attackers which Mount, Havertz and Werner were part of..

Mount was the worst of the lot, he created just two clear cut chances in the 60+ minutes he played cos he has zero creativity..

Oya, bring the chances the other attackers created u dey bring gifs of pointless drimble grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

But we would have won the cup if TT had listened to the advice of you and some few to bench Mount? cheesy

Una eyes go clear next season, make we buy better CF first, make I see where Harvertz go play. cheesy

You think say Na by scoring in a finals, Gotze and Origi did... Where dem dey?? grin
stop dreaming Tuchel will start atleast one German in that front three, either Werner or Havertz. New striker or not
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2021
BlueAngel444:
undecided be telling yourself that tuchel was not defensive minded this past season, be telling yourself that. Besides all three managers have had high scoring teams with forwards that bang in goals and won trophies.

Still patato, potato. Lukaku was also under Belgium manager and Everton managers, he is 28 not 18
Mourinho and Conte can never use Harvertz as a top 9.

I hope you understand the difference between them and Tuchel now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2021
BlueAngel444:
stop dreaming Tuchel will start atleast one German in that front three, either Werner or Havertz. New striker or not
Werner and Harvertz no be mate abeg.

Werner is way clear that fraud. He’ll be chosen ahead of the fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

Mourinho and Conte can never use Harvertz as a top 9.

I hope you understand the difference between them and Tuchel now.
And Conte used Hazard up front and the things (players) Mourinho can use in strange positions. Didn't Mourinho recently use Son up top. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

Ucl squad.

You dey feel am??

I don't dislike Mount so don't let me do this.

Does it not feel awkward to you that he is the only attacker there with the least goals? I don't know if UEFA think they owe us something by adding him or were plainly ridiculing us. Bro legit scored 2 goals. Guy e don do.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2021
swiz123:

Does it not feel awkward to you that he is the only attacker there with the least goals? I don't know if UEFA think they owe us something by adding him or were plainly ridiculing us. Bro legit scored 2 goals. Guy e don do.
Oga where is Harvertz in the squad?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2021
swiz123:

How many goals do you think modric and iniesta were scoring in a season, did that make them not to be important players for their respective teams.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2021
Havertz10:
havertz created 2, pulisic chance and the Werner chance above, mount is not creative, cause nothing about anything he did was creative, all he did was pass the ball, no intelligence used, pass to havertz was aided by havertz, werner pass was simple

Mount's performance below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTEksbgTTZg
yet, I quote you, "players that make football look easy are ...."

And don't come with that NL low mentality debate of easy and simple are two different things
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

Oga where is Harvertz in the squad?

He didn't play well enough to be included. grin grin...

Tell us why Mount had more minutes than almost everyone there yet his contribution was so low? Even Fernandes that left in the group stages did better.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11537) (11538) (11539) (11540) (11541) (11542) (11543) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.