Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10696244 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11536) (11537) (11538) (11539) (11540) (11541) (11542) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2021
rationalmind:

Mental gymnastic at its best. The run was good, the pass was bad. If the pass had been to the space infront of Werner, you would have been here telling us how great his run was.

Did you see that Werner Lago'd that ball?

Or are you trying to blame lago on pass?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 02, 2021
Havertz10:
they will never fault mount, I didn't even notice that the pass was poor, he was supposed to put it infront of Werner not directly at him

Chelsea fans have allowed sentiments to cloud their judgment, same thing happened with Lampard, they wouldn't agree because of sentiment, later they will act like they didn't support mount, anybody that really looks at mount and doesn't use sentiments will see that he is an average player not at Chelsea level, that's why when you listen to rival fans they are baffled that we hype him as our best player

While I don't completely share your opinion about Mount, the blind support he gets from some of us is difficult to understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2021
German league wey defender dey small pass attacker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2021
Havertz10:
you get enough data to handle his greatness?

I dey come make I do gifs grin

Mount, worst player on the pitch with 0 creativity put the ball on a plate for the goal that secured the champions league final..

Grace us with gifs of the "creative" attackers doing their things
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

Harry Kane is the best player Chelsea can go for right now. He’s Epl tested, a link up player, left and right footed, good playmaker, good header, strong, good vision for pass, good positioning, shoots from outside, can guard and beat defenders, can lead counter. He’s the best to sign in my opinion.

I no trust Halland, I’ve watched that guy in Ucl, most of his goals na chamfa, not sure he scored any big team. Most players from Germany Na fraud, especially young players with high price tags, Harvertz never teach una somethinge?

And beside, Morata is a Spanish player and we bought him from Madrid, not Italy. No dey use Morata judge Lukaku, dem no be mate.
Morata made a name for himself at Italy. Just like the fraud is doing again.

Moreover seems like the Modric issue with Tottenham chairman Levy back theb no teach you lesson say Levy will prefer to be buried alive than sell him to Chelsea of all clubs except like a ridiculous price like 200M.
Kane would be perfect but let's be realistic here.

Lukaku sef wer u dey hype sabi chop chances aswell. Look what happened to them @ their Europa finals and even Ucl this season. That dude na scam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:

Moreover seems like the Modric issue with Tottenham chairman Levy back theb no teach you lesson say Levy will prefer to be buried alive than sell him to Chelsea of all clubs except like a ridiculous price like 200M.

Lukaku sef wer u dey hype sabi chop chances aswell. Look what happened to them @ their Europa finals and even Ucl this season. That dude na scam

You know Lukaku was scoring goals in EPL before he moved to Italy right?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:

If Levy is open to the idea, it's a no brainer to sign Kane.

Kane is stone cold.
I like that guy. He’s times without numbers proven to be good. We need him.

You prefer Halland?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2021
hensben:
I laugh at you. Dortmund player for that matter. Dembele, gotze, miki, kagawa and the rest never still teach you lesson. That guy is still a potential to spend such money on. Before him go even peak for us epl media don crumble am for that type of fee.

Wetin you dey talk oga. Check his records in the UCL that alone should convince you

He's far better than that Bag of beans who can't control a football properly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

But we would have won the cup if TT had listened to the advice of you and some few to bench Mount? cheesy

Una eyes go clear next season, make we buy better CF first, make I see where Harvertz go play. cheesy

You think say Na by scoring in a finals, Gotze and Origi did... Where dem dey?? grin

You've not been paying attention to Tuchel then. You should be more worried about where Mason plays the moment TT stops this front 3 stuff if he does

Cos if rumours are to be believed, He wants Rice; I still cant figure out where Mount's best position will be with a sitting DM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:

Wtf did I just read??

How did Morata make a name for himself in Italy? Bring his goals and show us how he made his name there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2021
Ibime:

It's easy to be solid when your team is sitting back all game.

Imagine he was flying down the line at Pool, he won't be able to make the recovery runs and have energy in his legs nor concentration in his brain when he sprints back, just like when he was at Spurs.

Well it depends what Southgate wants to do, but if he's planning 3-4-3, he has to let the wingbacks fly and Trent flies better.

Also if he's going 3-4-3, Bukayo Saka should be first choice on the left side. He is head and shoulders above Shaw and Chilwell in that position, but I guess the senior men will pull rank on him.
saka was listed as a forward, meanwhile he is no where near Shaw in terms of defence talkless chilwell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

I like that guy. He’s times without numbers proven to be good. We need him.

You prefer Halland?

Hell nah

First priority in my opinion must be Kane.

If we can't get Kane, then Lukaku, the after that Haaland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:

Aside Harry Kane, the only proven and tested young center forwarder we have in Europe is Lukaku. He’s good, was never a flop in ManU, gave them 20 goals I think each season.

Na politics and frustration comot am for ManU.

He’s good, but I prefer Kane because I believe Lukaku can’t play Tuchel’s style.

Played for Westbrom, Under Mourinho in ManU, under Conte in Inter.

He’s a “Giri-die” type of player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:06am On Jun 02, 2021
If we want to talk about how German players are scams let's not forget to put Italian players there aswell.
See likes of Zappacosta, Emerson, Icardi all bunch of wastes
And Italian managers sef wer selfish pass anything in life.
That's why CR7 at 36 is making their league look like a conplete joke

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:
If we want to talk about how German players are scams let's not forget to put Italian players there aswell.
See likes of Zappacosta, Emerson, Icardi all bunch of wastes
And Italian managers sef wer selfish pass anything in life.
That's why CR7 at 36 is making their league look like a conplete joke

Lukaku scored 25 league goals in his last season at Everton. He hasn't quite managed to hit that target in Italy.

If you think it's Italian league that turned Lukaku into a goal machine, then you nor know ball, word to elamps

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2021
Exonerate1:

Wetin you dey talk oga. Check his records in the UCL that alone should convince you

He's far better than that Bag of beans who can't control a football properly
I'm not a fan of lukaku either, but don't judge him with what man u fan criticized him for when they are the problem. Tuchel and conte play almost similar tactics and formation so he might come good for us as well. Forget ucl goals, giroud scored 6 in ucl with lesser minutes. My first choice is kane but levy nor go gree.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

He’s bad. No dey paint am.

Winning goal in the UCL final @ 21. your boy can never

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2021
User09:

You've not been paying attention to Tuchel then. You should be more worried about where Mason plays the moment TT stops this front 3 stuff if he does

Cos if rumours are to be believed, He wants Rice; I still cant figure out where Mount's best position will be with a sitting DM
I want you to know that Mount can’t be benched, but Harvertz will be benched if we buy a good cf.

Know this, peace will be yours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

Silva didnt even do anything, he didnt even complete one half, he was in the stand for most of the game

He played for half an hour and that is enough minutes to drive your agenda to the bin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Did you see that Werner Lago'd that ball?

Or are you trying to blame lago on pass?

I'm not too sure what Lago is but I've said it before that Werner did not cover himself in glory.

What I'm also saying is that, the pass could have been better and I think we can all agree on that cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

Aside Harry Kane, the only proven and tested young center forwarder we have in Europe is Lukaku. He’s good, was never a flop in ManU, gave them 20 goals I think each season.

He’s good, but I prefer Kane because I believe Lukaku can’t play Tuchel’s style.

So why would you want to insist on signjng a player you sef know wouldn't fit into the manager's style of play. Abi na Abraham 2.0 we wan see next season??
I'd even prefer Havertz as a striker to Lukaku at Chelsea cos his style definitely fit no enter.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Hell nah

First priority in my opinion must be Kane.

If we can't get Kane, then Lukaku, the after that Haaland
So me...

I just hope we get Kane. I hope so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2021
Exonerate1:

Winning goal in the UCL final @ 21. your boy can never

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2021
If you didnt observe well, you wouldn't notice what he did to zincheko here

grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2021
rationalmind:

I'm not too sure what Lago is but I've said it before that Werner did not cover himself in glory.

What I'm also saying is that, the pass could have been better and I think we can all agree on that cool

That pass was perfect for a first time shot iin his left foot.

The guy missed with his left and then finally took the shot with his right when he was off balance.

You know how many goals Aguero has scired from that exact position?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:
So why would you want to insist on signjng a player you sef know wouldn't fit into the manager's style of play. Abi na Abraham 2.0 we wan see next season??
I'd even prefer Havertz as a striker to Lukaku at Chelsea cos his style definitely fit no enter.
What is this??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2021
swiz123:

He wouldn't have held that cup if TT had listened to your always bad advice to start Abraham.

We told you to drop sentiment but you no dey hear word. You even asked Havertz and a rusty Abraham who was more likely to score...

I hope you have your answer. Go and sin no more
story, like Abraham would have missed the two chances Werner had

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:
Havertz best position is benching Ziyech and playing that RW/RAM/SS behind Werner.

If Lukaku comes and starts banging in goals, either Werner or Mount would join the bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2021
rationalmind:

The pass was ok, nor allow havertz10 convince you. Na warner bad in composure and shooting.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Lukaku scored 25 league goals in his last season at Everton. He hasn't quite managed to hit that target in Italy.

If you think it's Italian league that turned Lukaku into a goal machine, then you nor know ball, word to elamps
Everton?? Haha. Why you no mention Man U. Afterall he played for them after he left Everton
And the fact he can't hit that target at a league like Italy is pure evidence that he definitely won't do so at a club like Chelsea that even players with more than 30 goals a season has struggled to get upto 20.
Costa even with all his brillance at Chelsea never got passed 22 goals in a season for Chelsea.
Make we no even take the argument go that side abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

What exactly is tuchel's style? 3-4-3?

No be wetin Lukaku dey play with inter under Conte, along side Martinez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2021
Havertz10:
If you didnt observe well, you wouldn't notice what he did to zincheko here

grin

What's special here. If you can hail this type of play mount have it on several occasions why you don't hype him too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11536) (11537) (11538) (11539) (11540) (11541) (11542) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DonPablo9511, Demolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.