Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10696225 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11535) (11536) (11537) (11538) (11539) (11540) (11541) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2021
thorrvik55:

So Mount created two clear cut chances that any professional football ought to score??

Ok, Mount was the worst player on the pitch, he created just two clear chances, oya bring gifs of the clear cut chances created by the other attackers (Werner and Havertz)
havertz created 2, pulisic chance and the Werner chance above, mount is not creative, cause nothing about anything he did was creative, all he did was pass the ball, no intelligence used, pass to havertz was aided by havertz, werner pass was simple

Mount's performance below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTEksbgTTZg

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2021
airmark:

A composed striker will bury that.

Sure. It was a very poor strike and he deserves all the blame he got but that pass from Mount made it more difficult than it should have been.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2021
Havertz10:
havertz created 2, pulisic chance and the Werner chance above, cause nothing about anything he did was creative, all he did was pass the ball, no intelligence used, pass to havertz was aided by havertz, werner pass was simple

Mount's performance below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTEksbgTTZg
U skipped the Werner chance created by Mount which hit the sidenetting in the firsthalf but okay..

Mount, worst player on the pitch created two clear chances that any Attacker with finishing ought to have buried despite getting hooked off around 60+minutes..

Havertz the Lord of creativity also created two chances despite playing 90mins..

Werner, how many chances did he create?

Mount was the worst player on the pitch so how come from what u said urself, none of the other attackers bettered him?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2021
UEFA nomination list, Mount made it.

EPL player nomination list, Mount made it.

Best youngster, Mount made it.

Chelsea best player, Mount won it.

Lampard couldn’t bench him, Southgate couldn’t, tactical Tuchel made him a must starting player that he even had to play him deep in the midfield when we had CDM issues.

Mount will possibly make 20-man ballon d’or shortlist.

Defensively, Rudiger was more influential.
Midfield, Kante was more influential.
Attack, Mount was more influential [His award and recognition speaks for him]

But some Nairaland sadists and low budget pundits won’t stop hating on the lad.

Keep staying mad!!!

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2021
thorrvik55:

Very true, the pass could really have been better.. He ought to have used hand to perfectly place the ball in front of Werner.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2021
rationalmind:

Sure. It was a very poor strike and he deserves all the blame he got but that pass from Mount made it more difficult than it should have been.

His run was very bad.. Like very very bad, he ought to have held his run a bit rather than dashing to the Mancity post like it's Temple run..

If he had left the ball sef, Kante might have had a better effort at goal than the nonsense he played
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Hopefully we’ll get a natural and good CF before next season. Na when una eyes go clear. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:39am On Jun 02, 2021
rationalmind:

they will never fault mount, I didn't even notice that the pass was poor, he was supposed to put it infront of Werner not directly at him

Chelsea fans have allowed sentiments to cloud their judgment, same thing happened with Lampard, they wouldn't agree because of sentiment, later they will act like they didn't support mount, anybody that really looks at mount and doesn't use sentiments will see that he is an average player not at Chelsea level, that's why when you listen to rival fans they are baffled that we hype him as our best player

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2021
Borussia Dortmund would want a bid of £150m for Haaland this summer, Chelsea have shown a sign of intent over the last year by resuming talks with his agent Mino Raoila after previous fall outs

( Simon Johnson - The Athletic )

150M isn't bad. Let's snap this guy up as quickly as possible. Way much more better than any striker in the world right now. Lukaku doesn't even come a fraction close to him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:
Borussia Dortmund would want a bid of £150m for Haaland this summer, Chelsea have shown a sign of intent over the last year by resuming talks with his agent Mino Raoila after previous fall outs

150M isn't bad. Let's snap this guy up as quickly as possible. Way much more better than any striker in the world right now. Lukaku doesn't even come a fraction close to him
Most Bundesliga players Na big scam, especially to Epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:

I laugh at you. Dortmund player for that matter. Dembele, gotze, miki, kagawa and the rest never still teach you lesson. That guy is still a potential to spend such money on. Before him go even peak for us epl media don crumble am for that type of fee.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

Most Bundesliga players Na big scam, especially to Epl.
So who should we sign??
Don't even say Lukaku cos Italy is even a bigger scam. With likes of Morata who couldn't score in an empty net... By the way its funny how likes of Piatek, Belotti suddenly crumbled after no big club were interested in their ponzi.

Tuchel, Pep, Klopp all came from the Bundesliga. If they could make it as coaches then definitely players from there can strive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2021
hensben:
I laugh at you. Dortmund player for that matter. Dembele, gotze, miki, kagawa and the rest never still teach you lesson.
Harvertz. Add him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2021
thorrvik55:

His run was very bad.. Like very very bad, he ought to have held his run a bit rather than dashing to the Mancity post like it's Temple run..

If he had left the ball sef, Kante might have had a better effort at goal than the nonsense he played

Mental gymnastic at its best. The run was good, the pass was bad. If the pass had been to the space infront of Werner, you would have been here telling us how great his run was.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2021
thorrvik55:

U skipped the Werner chance created by Mount which hit the sidenetting in the firsthalf but okay..

Mount, worst player on the pitch created two clear chances that any Attacker with finishing ought to have buried despite getting hooked off around 60+minutes..

Havertz the Lord of creativity also created two chances despite playing 90mins..

Werner, how many chances did he create?

Mount was the worst player on the pitch so how come from what u said urself, none of the other attackers bettered him?

We've agreed Mason Mount was the worst player on the pitch, he showed 0 creativity in the 60+minutes he played.
Drop gifs of the chances that the other attackers with "creativity" created (some of them even played the full 90minutes)

cc: Havertz10

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

Harvertz. Add him.
Havertz na luxury signing but not that bad and still young.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2021
hensben:
I laugh at you. Dortmund player for that matter. Dembele, gotze, miki, kagawa and the rest never still teach you lesson. That guy is still a potential to spend such money on. Before him go even peak for us epl media don crumble am for that type of fee.
You for add Gundogan, Pulisic and Havertz na. Even Hakimi and De bruyne

Since nothing good comes out of Bundesliga generally

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2021
rationalmind:

Mental gymnastic at its best. The run was good, the pass was bad. If the pass had been to the space infront of Werner, you would have been here telling us how great his run was.

The pass was so bad that if Werner had left it, Kante would 100% have got a better shot at goal than what Werner played there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:
So who should we sign??
Don't even say Lukaku cos Italy is even a bigger scam. With likes of Morata who couldn't score in an empty net... By the way its funny how likes of Piatek, Belotti suddenly crumbled after no big club were interested in their ponzi.

Tuchel, Pep, Klopp all came from the Bundesliga.
Harry Kane is the best player Chelsea can go for right now. He’s Epl tested, a link up player, left and right footed, good playmaker, good header, strong, good vision for pass, good positioning, shoots from outside, can guard and beat defenders, can lead counter. He’s the best to sign in my opinion.

I no trust Halland, I’ve watched that guy in Ucl, most of his goals na chamfa, not sure he scored any big team. Most players from Germany Na fraud, especially young players with high price tags, Harvertz never teach una something?

And beside, Morata is a Spanish player and we bought him from Madrid, not Italy. No dey use Morata judge Lukaku, dem no be mate.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2021
thorrvik55:

We've agreed Mason Mount was the worst player on the pitch, he showed 0 creativity in the 60+minutes he played.
Drop gifs of the chances that the other attackers with "creativity" created (some of them even played the full 90minutes)

you get enough data to handle his greatness?

I dey come make I do gifs grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

Harvertz. Add him.
Our UCL final scorer and d lad is still young with flashes he'll do well. He did really well too against Madrid in d Semis. He is not part of dat list

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2021
hensben:
Havertz na luxury signing but not that bad and still young.
He’s bad. No dey paint am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2021
thorrvik55:

Very true, the pass could really have been better.. He ought to have used hand to perfectly place the ball in front of Werner.

Whilst rolling out the red carpet

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2021
DumaEmpire:

Gudogan started having first team shirt last season or so. Pulisic is on and off, don't think he has a future here. I am still been skeptical about havertz. Like i said i don't trust dortmund players, most of them turn out flop in epl.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2021
Havertz10:
Mount only gave timo one chance at goal and it was a simple pass

The first one was created by havertz but the commentator called mount's name, I even said it that people will think that it was mount that nutmegged stones to make this chance

I'm actually glad with the pass I see there from Chilwell. Means there's hope
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2021
SirAce:

Our UCL final scorer and d lad is still young with flashes he'll do well. He did really well too against Madrid in d Semis. He is not part of dat list

Against Madrid, no goal and assist. Just dey hit bar.

Gotze and Origi once scored in a finals that won them trophy, where are they?

He’s part of the list.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

Harry Kane is the best player Chelsea can go for right now. He’s Epl tested, a link up player, left and right footed, good playmaker, good header, strong, good vision for pass, good positioning, shoots from outside, can guard and beat defenders, can lead counter. He’s the best to sign in my opinion.

I no trust Halland, I’ve watched that guy in Ucl, most of his goals na chamfa, not sure he scored any big team. Most players from Germany Na fraud, especially young players with high price tags, Harvertz never teach una something?

And beside, Morata is a Spanish player and we bought him from Madrid, not Italy. No dey use Morata judge Lukaku, dem no be mate.
the way you dey reason, i'm not surprised you think that mount is exceptional, nothing about you screams logic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

If Levy is open to the idea, it's a no brainer to sign Kane.

Kane is stone cold.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2021
Warner resemble who go dull for school well well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2021
donstan18:

Against Madrid, no goal and assist. Just dey hit bar.

Gotze and Origi once scored in a finals that won them trophy, where are they?

He’s part of the list.
Yes but only inside your head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2021
thorrvik55:

For 60mins+, that lad put in a lot of workrate to neutralise Riyahd Mahrez on his favourite wing.
Chillwell couldn't have done it alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11535) (11536) (11537) (11538) (11539) (11540) (11541) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, Mykcool(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.