Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10701924 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11587) (11588) (11589) (11590) (11591) (11592) (11593) ... (19359) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:

Dostan1.8, you have a mail

The question is for you. Why are you diverting it?

Small small lies like this, if not nipped at the bud, will grow to be widely accepted. Small time now, it will be that Chelsea fans pushed for Mount Ballon D'or because he is the finished deal.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2021
donstan18:

Them say make you provide evidence, you dey call me.

I be evidence? angry

You never fail to remind us each day how "money mase" is the finished deal.

Half of your posts here is already an evidence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:

You never fail to remind us each day how "money mase" is the finished deal.

Half of your posts here is already an evidence.
Proof?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2021
timbros:

The question is for you. Why are you diverting it?

Small small lies like this, if not nipped at the bud, will grow to be widely accepted. Small time now, it will be that Chelsea fans pushed for Mount Ballon D'or because he is the finished deal.

How can Chelsea's best player not be a finished deal? Are you insulting the club?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2021
HewlettPackard:

Anything from that German league take it with a pinch. They play amateur football. EH hasn't done anything to to activate the figures I'm seeing on SM.

100mil euros, little above 80mil pounds and a wage btw 170-200 should do it IMHO.
Of course the Bundesliga is a farmers league everybody knows that but have you seen Haaland champions league records., 20goals in 16matches. Well your opinion doesn't matter to the top clubs who will be fighting for his signature next season. For Chelsea to stand a chance this season we have to offer Dortmund a price they can't turn down. 100Million is not going to cut it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
If chelsea win ucl, then mount should be in contention for balon d'or.

English media needs to start planting this seed already.

Timbros ... Look at one of them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2021
Capaldi:

Lol Psg are negotiating to buy Hakimi from inter for 60million plus 10million in bonuses and that's for only a right back but you are here typing that Haaland, who is one of the best striker in the world with so much potential at just 21 should go for nothing more than 80million. Fear God o
HewlettPackard doesn't understand that Abrahimovic wants to give Tuchel he very own "Mbappe" in the form of Haaland

Chelsea won't spend more than 130m and they would probably give him a base salary of 200k plus bonus related additions which could take it up to 300k-400k, things like title bonuses, goal bonuses etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:

How can Chelsea's best player not be a finished deal? Are you insulting the club?

...in contention...

Where in that comment is Mount referred to as the finished deal?

Nobody here doesn't know that virtually all our players needs improvement in one way ot the other, especially our attacking players.

How is it an insult to the club if our best player needs improvement?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2021
popizaino:
Anything above 80m like the guy above suggested is ridiculous, I will never support buying any player above 100m except messi. 170m if spent wisely can get you three to four quality players rather than wasting it on a single player.
you will buy a 34year old Messi for 100m+ but not a 20year 20goals in 2 UCL seasons with a team Messi would have announced his retirement from after two weeks in them undecided ¿
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:

Timbros ... Look at one of them
Smh! You are confused cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMXX9tJlZ9c

Havertz is pure class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx_2v9WuNmY

Mount be like Havertz twin or copy

Both among the best midfielders in Europe, from defense, ball winning actions, to game changing passes, dribbles and amazing shots.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2021
thorrvik55:

Lol.. So you've finally agreed that u are

Why u been dey disguise since? grin grin
you are the only one assuming that

I don't know who that is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Tammy + 80m for haaland grin

Fine deal, we can throw in hudson on loan or with buy back clause for good measure

Let's get this done abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:

I don't know who that is

Oya shame me if u are not Iamj, what was ur previous monicker b4 this Havertz one? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:

I don't know who that is

Oga no dey disguise again.

You are the one and only IamJ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2021
BlueAngel444:
HewlettPackard doesn't understand that Abrahimovic wants to give Tuchel he very own "Mbappe" in the form of Haaland

Chelsea won't spend more than 130m and they would probably give him a base salary of 200k plus bonus related additions which could take it up to 300k-400k, things like title bonuses, goal bonuses etc

Do you know what offering Haaland 300k a week would do to our wage structure in the next 5years?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Halland this, Halland that.

Na this kind price tag, pressure and hype dey make young players flop.

Same Bundesliga, same Chelsea wey no get luck in signing top9, same age bracket.

Smh!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2021
HewlettPackard:
Anything above £80m to dortmund for EH and a weekly wage above 200 is simply stupid, and i haven't known marina to engage in stupid business.

We will be lucky to get £120m with £350k wage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2021
HewlettPackard:

Do you know what offering Haaland 300k a week would do to our wage structure in the next 5years?

Agreed. Haaland does not fit into Chelsea model or wage structure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2021
timbros:

...in contention...

Where in that comment is Mount referred to as the finished deal?

Nobody here doesn't know that virtually all our players needs improvement in one way ot the other, especially our attacking players.

How is it an insult to the club if our best player needs improvement?

That comment insinuated that in every way. The guy thinks that Mount is so incredible that he deserves to be nominated for Balon d'or.

Even dostan wants me to fish out where he said "Mount is the finished deal" like word for word even when most of his hypes insinuates it. He even thinks Mount derseves to be awarded Chelsea's best player... Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Ibime:

Agreed. Haaland does not fit into Chelsea model or wage structure.
Best we redirect our focus, we can't cope those outrageous figures.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:

That comment insinuated that in every way. The guy thinks that Mount is so incredible that he deserves to be nominated for Balon d'or.

Even dostan wants me to fish out where he said "Mount is the finished deal" like word for word even when most of his hypes insinuates it. He even thinks Mount derseves to be awarded Chelsea's best player... Lol.
even thinking that he deserves pfa young player of the year, mount cheesy he is the least talented player in that list, if not that he was playing for Chelsea, he will be your usual midtable club player, always giving 6/10 cant do more cause he doesn't have more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2021
HewlettPackard:

if we want to dominate europe, we will have to pay to have a sit on that table

Top players command huge wages, we can't be expecting to win things paying players less than 200k a week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Just a reminder for future reference, cool postdigger take note

Just as City replaced players when Pep came, Chelsea is replacing Hazard,Pedro,Willian,Costa with Pulisic, Ziyech, Havertz, Werner and they need time to gell cheesy

It takes time to go from
Hazard
Hazar
Haza
Haz
Ha
Hav
Have
Haver
Havert
Havertz

grin

four completely new attackers to new team mates, in a new team and a new league. They will need gelling time cheesy

Blast from the past, where is that mumu Postdiger?

Maybe we move to Haaland next while retaining Havertz. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:

All these agenda gats stop.

First off, that comment does not in any way insinuate that Mount is a finished product. And I think you shouldn't mistake "is so incredible" for "has been so incredible". In his own opinion, he feels Mount "has been good enough" to warrant a Balloon D'or push. An opinion which I personally - and many others whom you would ever to as Mount supporters - do not subscribe to.

Nevertheless Mount has been one of our standout and most consistent performers this season. So how is it a big deal that someone thinks he deserved the player of the season award, and why are you making it sound like he's the only one who thinks along that line?

Boss mi, you still haven't shown where anybody said Mount is a finished product. He has gotten a lot of hype, perhaps even too much sef. But I don't think anybody has hyped him to the point of describing him as the finished product.

So please oga, dead your agenda.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2021
HewlettPackard:

What is your business with Roman's pocket? .. If he can afford him, fine. My own is for him to do well and win us trophies that will send raw pain to the citadel of failure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
BlueMann:

All these agenda gats stop.

First off, that comment does not in any way insinuate that Mount is a finished product. And I think you shouldn't mistake "is so incredible" for "has been so incredible". In his own opinion, he feels Mount "has been good enough" to warrant a Balloon D'or push. An opinion which I personally - and many others whom you would ever to as Mount supporters - do not subscribe to.

Nevertheless Mount has been one of our standout and most consistent performers this season. So how is it a big deal that someone thinks he deserved the player of the season award, and why are you making it sound like he's the only one who thinks along that line?

Boss mi, you still haven't shown where anybody said Mount is a finished product. He has gotten a lot of hype, perhaps even too much sef. But I don't think anybody has hyped him to the point of describing him as the finished product.

So please oga, dead your agenda.

Mount is not even anywhere near the hype he get; that's my problem and it is not personal. All our attackers were mediocre last season. Simply because Mount outperformed the other woeful ones doesn't mean he should be hyped like that ..
Na dostan own dey vex me sef

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:
airfart talk pass you, he is being owned because of his ignorance

cheesy cheesy cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/offical-bayern-munich-fan-thread/963

The pummeling A40 gave to airhead is severe. cheesy

We all know airhead is the posterboy for stupidity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:
if we want to dominate europe, we will have to pay to have a sit on that table

Top players command huge wages, we can't be expecting to win things paying players less than 200k a week

Which table is ManU and PSG sitting on?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
HewlettPackard:

Even though Messi is paid 1m there's no one in Barca earning 500k per week, I think Coutinho or Griezmann should be the next highest at 400k

Offering Haaland 300k per week, in the next 5seasons Havertz would want to go from 140k to 250k, but if Chelsea signs him on such amount e go be like for 8years or even 10yrs grin so before he renews cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
airmark:

Blast from the past, where is that mumu Postdiger?

Maybe we move to Haaland next while retaining Havertz. grin
cheesy without waiting 8seasons

Them talk say within the next 8weeks the deal will be done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:
Tammy + 80m for haaland grin

Fine deal, we can throw in hudson on loan or with buy back clause for good measure

Let's get this done abeg
that's like his release clause next season plus a £40m striker

Well hope Haaland go worth the 120m

(1) (2) (3) ... (11587) (11588) (11589) (11590) (11591) (11592) (11593) ... (19359) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EmmanuelScott1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.