Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,217 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10651124 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11588) (11589) (11590) (11591) (11592) (11593) (11594) ... (19306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:
even thinking that he deserves pfa young player of the year, mount cheesy he is the least talented player in that list, if not that he was playing for Chelsea, he will be your usual midtable club player, always giving 6/10 cant do more cause he doesn't have more
you mean like 25year old Grealish that City want to spend 100m on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
airmark:

Blast from the past, where is that mumu Postdiger?

Maybe we move to Haaland next while retaining Havertz. grin

I prefer being called mumu by a mad man to an international swimmer.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
donstan18:
Halland this, Halland that.

Na this kind price tag, pressure and hype dey make young players flop.

Same Bundesliga, same Chelsea wey no get luck in signing top9, same age bracket.

Smh!
Mbappe did not flop

Hmm, maybe Haaland would o, seeing he has the same agent with Pogba cheesy. Unnecessary pressure but Tuchel has dealth with Mbappe experience
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
postdigger:

Don't you want to swim for golds like international swimmer, Michael Phelps?

Keep digging for water like malam. God will quench your thirst. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

So, you fit open that your loud mouth and bank on what Lothar Matheus said about Havertz but we should throw away; what one of the greatest player of all time says about Mason?
I spit on your bald head.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
CapitalCee:

If this happen i will also do a good giveaway. The one i am dead sure is that Pep will trash them in the Final.
Embarrassing scummy. You’re beating chest for your neighbour. Are you not embarrassed?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:

2008:
- Sack manager mid season
- Beat Man Utd 2-1
- Lose domestic cup final
- Lose in UCL Final to a Manchester club

2021:
- Sack manager mid season
- Beat Man City 2-1
- Lose Domestic Cup Final
- Manchester club in UCL Final…

2012:
- Chelsea won Champions league

2021:

2008:
- United were dashed Champions league trophy

2080:
-.... Still loading

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SodO9: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
postdigger:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Any ideas on how to get this Jersey in Nigeria

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:

That comment insinuated that in every way. The guy thinks that Mount is so incredible that he deserves to be nominated for Balon d'or.

Even dostan wants me to fish out where he said "Mount is the finished deal" like word for word even when most of his hypes insinuates it. He even thinks Mount derseves to be awarded Chelsea's best player... Lol.

Well he is Chelsea best player for this year. The others should step up.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
Haaland is interested in Chelsea move, and could wait a year to make it happen if Dortmund don't bulge, he may also consider Madrid if Madrid shift priority from Mbappe to him next summer. City may likely go for Kane, and he is definitely not interested in united grin

Chelsea doing their best to reduce Dortmund's £150m asking price and there are positive signals towards that.

Chelsea look also to sign him and leave him at Dortmund for a year, as they did with Pulisic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
BlueAngel444:
you mean like 25year old Grealish that City want to spend 100m on
indeed, let them bid 100m officially let me see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Haaland is interested in Chelsea move, and could wait a year to make it happen if Dortmund don't bulge, he may also consider Madrid if Madrid shift priority from Mbappe to him next summer. City may likely go for Kane, and he is definitely not interested in united grin

Chelsea doing their best to reduce Dortmund's £150m asking price and there are positive signals towards that.

Chelsea look also to sign him and leave him at Dortmund for a year, as they did with Pulisic
that would be stupid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ibime:

Mendy was by far the most consistent. He has reasonable stats too. Rudiger could have had a claim if not that Lampard robbed him of starts.

I hate to agree with Havertz10, but our club got dragged on Twitter because someone in the Calibre of Mount was awarded best player. Mind you, we were trophyless as at then

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:

Mendy was by far the most consistent. He has reasonable stats too. Rudiger could have had a claim if not that Lampard robbed him of starts.

I hate to agree with Havertz10, but our club got dragged on Twitter because someone in the Calibre of Mount was awarded best player. Mind you, we were trophyless as at then

You know either he deserves it or the others don't when you bring up a goalkeeper as his only competition

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:

you hate to agree with me?

Forget bants but i'm one of the only few here that doesn't allow my emotions to guide my opinion

Agreeing with me, is standing by logic grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Amoto94:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsHE6dcz1mk
I have a video for you about gotze and schurle

it's relatable with mount today, when hype becomes bigger than talent and the player doesn't have the talent to justify the hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JU_22RFnz8

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dortmund are fraudsters. They delibrately play that high flying football to make their players appear better than they are. They don't even win anything reasonable anymore cos their aim is to deceive top clubs into overpaying for their attackers. Looks at Gotze, Kagawa, Pulisic, even Auba with his 30 goals + every season. Yarmolenko in his little way. They even almost fooled me into accepting that cow Batshuayi back.

Haaland and Sancho is just prospects who is being deceitfully amplified by Dortmund's style of play. I have watched Sancho in England shirt and he has left much to be desired.

Honestly, buying Haaland for that price is a very big risk; but I guess that's what business is about anyways.

Modified: I forgot to add fuccking Dembele

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ibime:

With the trash Kepa loaded us with 2 seasons ago, it was only fair to encourage and thank Mendy for the good job he did. I am only in for fairness.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:
I have a video for you about gotze and schurle

it's relatable with mount today, when hype becomes bigger than talent and the player doesn't have the talent to justify the hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JU_22RFnz8
I have watched the video before and even posted the link here sometimes ago I think. You can fault Mount's technical qualities but you cant question his mental toughness which was lacking in the case of Götze and Schurrle which brought about their downfall. Talent wise Gotze is up there with the very best as attested to by his teammates, coaches and stats as at the time he was being hyped.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Amoto94:

I have watched the video before and even posted the link here sometimes ago I think. You can fault Mount's technical qualities but you cant question his mental toughness which was lacking in the case of Götze and Schurrle which brought about their downfall. Talent wise Gotze is up there with the very best as attested to by his teammates, coaches and stats as at the time he was being hyped.

True, Gotze is mentally fragile; the same fear I have for Pulisic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Amoto94:

gotze's talents wasn't enough for the big stage, he was never an outstanding player, he just had his little moments, when fame arrived, he didn't have the talents to match the fame, wasn't an issue of effort, it's an issue of expectation, with hype people expect certain abilities and gotze never had those abilities to justify the hype he was getting, mental toughness no follow for this one

Mount disappears against top players, there were moments against Madrid and city that you couldn't even tell if mount was playing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:

watch hazard and watch pulisic, pulisic is a speed dribbler, hazard doesn't need speed to dribble, in a fast paced team like liverpool, pulisic will shine like a star but at Chelsea he will always appear dull, same thing with salah

We need American money, so even if he keep dropping mediocre numbers, I will never criticize him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:
gotze's talents wasn't enough for the big stage, he was never an outstanding player, he just had his little moments, when fame arrived, he didn't have the talents to match the fame, wasn't an issue of effort, it's an issue of expectation, with hype people expect certain abilities and gotze never had those abilities to justify the hype he was getting, mental toughness no follow for this one

Mount disappears against top players, there were moments against Madrid and city that you couldn't even tell if mount was playing

Lol.. If Mount disappeared with a goal and assist in those two games u highlighted then what did the other attackers do?

Mount is not talentless.. He is not the finished product, yes, we all know that. He was one of Chelsea's top performer last season, same with his first season in EPL..

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
thorrvik55:

Oya shame me if u are not Iamj, what was ur previous monicker b4 this Havertz one? cheesy cheesy

Incase u missed this @havertz10

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
thorrvik55:

Lol.. If Mount disappeared with a goal and assist in those two games u highlighted then what did the other attackers do?

Mount is not talentless.. He is not the finished product, yes, we all know that. He was one of Chelsea's top performer last season, same with his first season in EPL..

tap in and aided assist

Abeg make I hear word, go and watch highlights of those games and count how many times you saw mount on screen

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:
tap in and aided assist

Abeg make I hear word, go and watch highlights of those games and count how many times you saw mount on screen

I smell pain cheesy cheesy

Aided assist than one Chelsea their second UCL.. How many talented Chelsea players have had an "aided assist" in a Champions League final?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:
Dortmund are fraudsters. They delibrately play that high flying football to make their players appear better than they are. They don't even win anything reasonable anymore cos their aim is to deceive top clubs into overpaying for their attackers. Looks at Gotze, Kagawa, Pulisic, even Auba with his 30 goals + every season. Yarmolenko in his little way. They even almost fooled me into accepting that cow Batshuayi back.

Haaland and Sancho is just prospects who is being deceitfully amplified by Dortmund's style of play. I have watched Sancho in England shirt and he has left much to be desired.

Honestly, buying Haaland for that price is a very big risk; but I guess that's what business is about anyways.
They won their DB Pokal cup, do you expect them to win the league undecided

Dembele that won the same trophy went to Barcelona for about €140m, and all Barca fans were hyping him, I warned them he would flop, at such a high price replacing a player like Neymar

But as it concerns Haaland, he gives me that Mbappe vibes, I knew Mbappe would never flop even though he was 18years old when the €180m deal was concluded, it was because he wasn't leaving ligue 1.

Haaland is almost 21, the way he adjusted to Dortmund after he signed in January says alot, and he also added a full good season to that, so sudden change have little effect on him, he may not score 40goals next season but isn't he worth the risk?

Next year his release clause if Dortmund finish top four would be as high as €100m

Sancho is still one of those best young wingers and creative players in Europe, Dortmund last season insisted on €120m and now are willing to take €90m.

Dortmund may be fraudstars but that's because Bayern defrauded them of Lewandoski and other quality players Bayern steal.

If Chelsea get a deal worth between €120m-€140m na risk, but na for 40goals a season, 21year old striker. Again na Abrahimovic money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:

only one who didn't watch Gotze or 2014 WC would type trash like this and still press submit. You disappoint my expectations of how low a person can get.

You actually believe this nonsense you typed.

Does it occur to you that the bald egg you praise as more tactical than Zidane was the one who hyped Gotze and helped propagate the new "Messi" and was also the one to destroy his career and morale to play football.

Don't you even feel shame for Havertz that a small boy like Mount when he arrived, outshined him even rose his value while Havertz value dropped. I know Havertz is new to the team, but typing nonsense like Gotze lacked talent shows... Wait you know that Gotze is one short guy that player for Germany and Dortmund?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:

you fear for Pulisic that became captain of USA national football team as a teen and took the courage to leave home and star in Dortmund.

Gotze may have been psychologically crushed by Pep, the same person he thought would make him win Balon d'or cheesy, no be the first time Pep go wan do that kind thing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
BlueAngel444:

2012:

2021:

2008:
- United were dashed Champions league trophy

2080:
-.... Still loading

grin angry grin grin grin

Wahala for who win UCL in 2008 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11588) (11589) (11590) (11591) (11592) (11593) (11594) ... (19306) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot, Android17 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.