Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10627407 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11589) (11590) (11591) (11592) (11593) (11594) (11595) ... (19272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:
watch hazard and watch pulisic, pulisic is a speed dribbler, hazard doesn't need speed to dribble, in a fast paced team like liverpool, pulisic will shine like a star but at Chelsea he will always appear dull, same thing with salah

We need American money, so even if he keep dropping mediocre numbers, I will never criticize him
ogbeni farabale
Mediocre numbers is not what Pulisic dropped in his first season even after struggling with injuries, it is what you drop in Havertz's first season after all the German media hype and many goals in 100games, German player of the year etc etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
BlueAngel444:
only one who didn't watch Gotze or 2014 WC would type trash like this and still press submit. You disappoint my expectations of how low a person can get.

You actually believe this nonsense you typed.

Does it occur to you that the bald egg you praise as more tactical than Zidane was the one who hyped Gotze and helped propagate the new "Messi" and was also the one to destroy his career and morale to play football.

Don't you even feel shame for Havertz that a small boy like Mount when he arrived, outshined him even rose his value while Havertz value dropped. I know Havertz is new to the team, but typing nonsense like Gotze lacked talent shows... Wait you know that Gotze is one short guy that player for Germany and Dortmund?
mount is older than havertz, you do realise that right?

Also this was havertz first season in England
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
thorrvik55:

I smell pain cheesy cheesy

Aided assist than one Chelsea their second UCL.. How many talented Chelsea players have had an "aided assist" in a Champions League final?
why would I be pained when i'm saying the truth and you are being sentimental, one of us will log out and have deep thoughts about themselves

You know that he was invisible in both games, you know that the first goal was tap in and you know that his assist was aided

Let it not be like I don't praise him, his goal against liverpool was good, I can't deny that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:
watch hazard and watch pulisic, pulisic is a speed dribbler, hazard doesn't need speed to dribble, in a fast paced team like liverpool, pulisic will shine like a star but at Chelsea he will always appear dull, same thing with salah

We need American money, so even if he keep dropping mediocre numbers, I will never criticize him

Bone da talk bro.... Pulisic's confidence crashed after pulling that harmstring against assnal. He falls at any slight contact and doesn't want to run fast anymore. Did you see the way Walker easily outpaced him in that final? I almost thought we was walking there

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
@obianojazz Update your gallery. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
airmark:

Don't you want to swim for golds like international swimmer, Michael Phelps?

Keep digging for water like malam. God will quench your thirst. grin grin

Ah! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Prof Wole Soyinka Station, Abeokuta.

cc Obianojazz grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chief Obafemi Awolowo Station, Ibadan

cc Obianojazz cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Update your gallery Obianojazz

cc Nezzjnr

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:

Haaland and Sancho is just prospects who is being deceitfully amplified by Dortmund's style of play. I have watched Sancho in England shirt and he has left much to be desired.

Know this and know peace. But my man utd brothers won't rest until we sign sancho.

Dude is just greenwood pro max. He's gonna regress so badly under ole gollum

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Joezinho:

Know this and know peace. But my man utd brothers won't rest until we sign sancho.

Dude is just greenwood pro max. He's gonna regress so badly under ole gollum

What's bad about having a "Greenwood pro max"?

Is this meant to be a punchline?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
DeadPresidents:

What's bad about having a "Greenwood pro max"?

Is this meant to be a punchline?

He's not worth the £100m price tag.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
swiz123:
Dortmund are fraudsters. They delibrately play that high flying football to make their players appear better than they are. They don't even win anything reasonable anymore cos their aim is to deceive top clubs into overpaying for their attackers. Looks at Gotze, Kagawa, Pulisic, even Auba with his 30 goals + every season. Yarmolenko in his little way. They even almost fooled me into accepting that cow Batshuayi back.

Haaland and Sancho is just prospects who is being deceitfully amplified by Dortmund's style of play. I have watched Sancho in England shirt and he has left much to be desired.

Honestly, buying Haaland for that price is a very big risk; but I guess that's what business is about anyways.

Modified: I forgot to add fuccking Dembele

Can we say the same for Leeds?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Joezinho:

He's not worth the £100m price tag.

Ok. We still need a right winger. Who do we get then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:
gotze's talents wasn't enough for the big stage, he was never an outstanding player, he just had his little moments, when fame arrived, he didn't have the talents to match the fame, wasn't an issue of effort, it's an issue of expectation, with hype people expect certain abilities and gotze never had those abilities to justify the hype he was getting, mental toughness no follow for this one

Mount disappears against top players, there were moments against Madrid and city that you couldn't even tell if mount was playing

Gotze suffered an underlying medical issue that impacted his career. Can't remember the exact issue.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
DeadPresidents:

Ok. We still need a right winger. Who do we get then?

What happened to rashford? We should get haaland as our CF, Rash on the left, greenwood on the right.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SodO9: 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
larride:

cc Nezzjnr
Quick questions
Are dead people or the ones kidnapped the one expected to board the train?
When herdsmen are done with us they will resort to destroy these buildings you are proud of just the way the thugs your people sent to disrupt #endsars protesters destroyed and loot properties.
As shame they catch Una to post the pictures on twitter fa grin grin grin

Keep up the energy, Yoruba say makon makon
It will surely reach all of us good or bad your mind will tell you.

Peace!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
SodO9:

Quick questions
Are dead people or the ones kidnapped the one expected to board the train?
When herdsmen are done with us they will resort to destroy these buildings you are proud of just the way the thugs your people sent to disrupt #endsars protesters destroyed and loot properties.
As shame they catch Una to post the pictures on twitter fa grin grin grin

Keep up the energy, Yoruba say makon makon
It will surely reach all of us good or bad your mind will tell you.

Peace!!!
Apc (Egbekegbe) is a disease cheesy.

They have capitalized on the poverty of people like larride gringringrin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ibime:

Gotze suffered an underlying medical issue that impacted his career. Can't remember the exact issue.
I was just waiting to reply him. Gotze had metabolic disorder with symptoms like muscle spasms and tightness. Tell me how a player with muscle tightness will perform

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
larride:

cc Nezzjnr

Oboi you just dey disgrace yourself

You went to a Train Station just to prove a point??

No be madness be this?

People are dying on daily basis, Yesterday alone Bandits went to Benue state and killed locals....

Larride have conscience na.... No be every thing be politics ooo.

I hope you are aware of the Increase in Insecurity in Lagos state.... Eko bridge is almost robbed everyday...not even in the dark anymore... Under broad daylight

See Ehn Baba just rest abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Joezinho:

What happened to rashford? We should get haaland as our CF, Rash on the left, greenwood on the right.

Haaland is very service dependent. That attack you're proposing has no width as Rashford and Greenwood are inverted wingers/second strikers that drift to the center.

We need at least one of the three to stay wide.

Another alternative if this trident will work is to employ ultra-attacking fullbacks (not AWB lmao) to keep the width.

It's just basic modern footballing taktiks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Trevor012:

But the 170k per week on Kepa is money well spent cheesy cheesy

He was offered a 7years long contract, so that his agent won't bother the club when he excel and start agitating for better contract. Thibaut Courtois case taught the club a lesson. Nobody expected Kepa to turn out this way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Has anyone looked up Tchouameni?. How do people rate him in comparison to Rice?

I would pay 150m for Haaland than pay 80m for Rice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ibime:

Can we say the same for Leeds?

Leeds style of play is often neutralized by the conservative attitude of teams in EPL; that and coupled with the fact that most of there players are below average. All there moves are always premeditated by Bielsa like the lapdogs there are.

There is no gain saying that Dortmund would have a really hard time if they were in EPL cos most teams wouldn't give their average players the chance to be "amplified".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
This France look well-primed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:
you hate to agree with me?

Forget bants but i'm one of the only few here that doesn't allow my emotions to guide my opinion

Agreeing with me, is standing by logic grin
On the contrary, you’re a very emotional person. Havertz enjoyed only about 2 months of good spell this season but you want us to believe that Mason Mount that was present right from the beginning of the season shouldn’t be awarded. Can you name any other player that was as consistent as Mason Mount?

Mount is only a year older than Havertz but he was the only one nominated for PFA. The PL also celebrates mediocrity like Chelsea?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
larride:

cc Nezzjnr
You are a colossal embarrassment. No wonder you are a scummy. This is why you will vote in an evil and clueless president again?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
BikeMan:
You are a colossal embarrassment. No wonder you are a scummy. This is why you will vote in an evil and clueless president again?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:
mount is older than havertz, you do realise that right?

Also this was havertz first season in England
May the thunder about to land on your skip you so you can sense before it strikes you.

Are they not born in the same year or are you from an alternative universe where days equals weeks and months equal years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
BikeMan:
On the contrary, you’re a very emotional person. Havertz enjoyed only about 2 months of good spell this season but you want us to believe that Mason Mount that was present right from the beginning of the season shouldn’t be awarded. Can you name any other player that was as consistent as Mason Mount?

Mount is only a year older than Havertz but he was the only one nominated for PFA. The PL also celebrates mediocrity like Chelsea?

Mount born Jan 10 1999
Havertz born Jun 11 1999

Even John who was the forerunner of Jesus knows he was not a year older
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
DeadPresidents:

Haaland is very service dependent. That attack you're proposing has no width as Rashford and Greenwood are inverted wingers/second strikers that drift to the center.

Are you saying Haaland can't do it on his own, like hold the ball up, make it stick, bring others into play etc. Cos that's what I was noticing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
DeadPresidents:

We need at least one of the three to stay wide.

Another alternative if this trident will work is to employ ultra-attacking fullbacks (not AWB lmao) to keep the width.

It's just basic modern footballing taktiks.
Is there any striker that's not service dependent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11589) (11590) (11591) (11592) (11593) (11594) (11595) ... (19272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Datakey, BlueMann, airmark(m), chidekings(m), Ibukzy, chrisley024(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.