Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,200 members, 7,853,095 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703897 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11596) (11597) (11598) (11599) (11600) (11601) (11602) ... (19360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Havertz10:

We are now discussing what if? cheesy the ridiculous lengths some people will go to make a point?

YES havertz will start for england, none of the above is more talented than him

For your mind. Havertz will not even make squad this season over Madison. Grealish and Foden are above him, confirmed.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wetin Pep dey smoke?
You want to sell four of your key players in a single season
Laporte
Mahrez
G. Jesus
R. Sterling.
Haaa cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ibime:

For your mind. Havertz will not even make squad this season over Madison. Grealish and Foden are above him, confirmed.
indeed cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Havertz10:

We are now discussing what if? cheesy the ridiculous lengths some people will go to make a point?

just accept that mount is mediocre and rest, euros will soon start, we will see what will happen cause the expectations on england are very high, I doubt mount will start most games
Thank God Euro starts shortly.... havertz will definitely make Germany squad,,but England will go farther in d competition... daz a fact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
MorataFC:
Wetin Pep dey smoke? You want to sell four of your key players in a single season Laporte Mahrez G. Jesus R. Sterling. Haaa cheesy
he should have added kdb na,,make we settle our midfield once and for all cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
abimic:

I am not even going to divulge confidential information to him. Let him be enjoying mtn made money from recharge cards, in this 21st century. He clearly doesn't even know how much MTN is worth.....

Even in soccer matters the boy na ignoramus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Unlimited22:

Patson Daka. Zambian attacker. Also young. He is good but I would give him one more year before I get him.

Ok.

Is this not the time for that unserious Batshuayi to be breaking the door? Shame.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRQI9hCytn4

Who is this U-13 player in the Chelsea academy?

Look like a real talent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Let fantasize a bit grin so if Halland is available for 150m and Barcelona decide to offer us messi for 120m,you will go for Halland grin grin grin citing age as the reason for your choice grin?
which Messi undecided, with all the rumor last season did you see Marina or Abrahimovic shake body

If I won't do it in FM why would I do it real life with my money. If you don't have sense, me I have
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
What I would give to see a video of Marina granovskaia talking.

I have searched the whole of YouTube for videos of her in a press conference but nothing comes back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
CSTRR:
What I would give to see a video of Marina granovskaia talking.

I have searched the whole of YouTube for videos of her in a press conference but nothing comes back.

I've heard her speak once grin

I think they were snapping pictures or something.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
BlueAngel444:
which Messi undecided, with all the rumor last season did you see Marina or Abrahimovic shake body

If I won't do it in FM why would I do it real life with my money. If you don't have sense, me I have

You must show the world you lack proper upbringing?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
BlueMann:

I've heard her speak once grin

I think they were snapping pictures or something.
I don't understand people's fascination with her

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
MorataFC:
Wetin Pep dey smoke?
Laporte
Mahrez
G. Jesus
R. Sterling.
Haaa cheesy
Pep knows how to use nd dump players sha. I remember when these names were like the next world's best.
Especially Laporte. But Laporte is now a dumping bag. Won't be suprise if i see Dias there by next year or next
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

How does what you typed correlate to

Obviously you dont watch enough to see that different teams in every league play the same. Does Burnley play like Leeds, Does Brighton play like Crystal Palace? Does Werber Bremen play like Augsburg or does Frankfurt play like Union Berlin

Its important to keep quiet about things you dont know about

You quoting ibimee out of context does not give any legitimacy to your poor argument

Haaland has scored against Liverpool, Napoli, Lazio Sevilla in the Chamions league. Are these teams that play attractive football?

High line playing Liverpool? High line playing Napoli?

Obviously Sevilla and Lazio will play an open game against opponents perceived to not be superior to them. Will Burnley park the bus against wolves? No! But they will play a low block against Man City for obvious reasons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Havertz

He played Harry Potter theme song

Wizard

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
macjireh:

Thank God Euro starts shortly.... havertz will definitely make Germany squad,,but England will go farther in d competition... daz a fact
make German squad?

Sure starter cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
DeadPresidents:

High line playing Liverpool? High line playing Napoli?

Obviously Sevilla and Lazio will play an open game against opponents perceived to not be superior to them. Will Burnley park the bus against wolves? No! But they will play a low block against Man City for obvious reasons.

So which park the bus team has Haaland played that you watched him struggle against?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Havertz10:

just accept that mount is mediocre and rest, euros will soon start, we will see what will happen cause the expectations on england are very high, I doubt mount will start most games
He will start over who? Kane at 9? Sterling/Rashford/Sancho on the wings? Havertz is clearly not a winger, or wing forward. His best position is at SS or 9.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]
Giroud that was carried to a world cup, how can a striker go to a tournament scored 0 goals barely had a shot on target

Your ability to stan failures is unrivaled[/s]

Let your bag of beans show his world cup medal.

They gave him awoof PK in friendly match he missed, later you will be crying the Benzema doesn't have many goals because he is not playing PKs. You think coaches are foolish to trust a poor PK taker?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
DumaEmpire:
Pep knows how to use nd dump players sha. I remember when these names were like the next world's best.
Especially Laporte. But Laporte is now a dumping bag. Won't be suprise if i see Dias there by next year or next
last time it was Stones but somehow he got back to it. That's what happens when you have an open check.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
DumaEmpire:
Did it ever gets occur to your big head grin, that maybe Laporte is too good to be sitting on city bench when he could be starting for most top teams so he wants to leave grin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
airmark:

Let your bag of beans show his world cup medal.

They gave him awoof PK in friendly match he missed, later you will be crying the Benzema doesn't have many goals because he is not playing PKs. You think coaches are foolish to trust a poor PK taker?

Benzema does not have many goals yet he has more CL goals, more world cup goals than the carry along Ghana must go Giroud

One is a starter in Madrid, One is a benchwarmer behind Tammy Abraham

Failures attract you like bees to pollen

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
BikeMan:
Raumdeuter, whatever you do today, please make sure you watch the end of this clip grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP3KA7PlLur/?utm_medium=copy_link

Raumdeuter's Fraudiola drank water like a fish. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
MorataFC:
Wetin Pep dey smoke?
Laporte
Mahrez
G. Jesus
R. Sterling.
Haaa cheesy
Did it ever occur to your big head too cheesy cheesy that City will be trying to raise more money, free up their squad and wages by selling some key players who are too good to sit on the bench in order to bring in Grealish and Kane? Why can't your useless fanbase have sense for once grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Capaldi:

Thank God you are not the owner of Chelsea or make transfer decisions for them.
Person way dey vew say others talk say "we get sense na" cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Trevor012:

Did it ever gets occur to your big head grin, that maybe Laporte is too good to be sitting on city bench when he could be starting for most top teams so he wants to leave grin?
Just 2 seasons ago Laporte was his best defender. Laporte was exactly who Dias is right now.
Now dude cant get in the starting lineup. So whether he decides to leave or its Pep who wants to get rid of him. Na still the same dumping.

Try dey pump yr small head once once mk e big frm time2time. E get why wink

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
donstan18:

There was a reason I said almost 20 year, that’s starting from Mou2004, when Chelsea became more competitive.

It’s almost 20 years, Na only Drogba and Costa, do you know what that means? If you calm down check, we fit don sign more than 10 strikers.
Only 10? From Kezman to Gudjohnsen to crespo to Kalou to Anelka to Shrvchnko to Torres to Ba to Eto'o to Pato to Higuain to Di Santo to Batshuayi to Falcao

The thing many abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

Benzema does not have many goals yet he has more CL goals, more world cup goals than the carry along Ghana must go Giroud

One is a starter in Madrid, One is a benchwarmer behind Tammy Abraham

Failures attract you like bees to pollen

Pulisic and Thiago Silva, failures? VVD is greater than all defenders in your team including the calamitous one sent packing by club and country. Is he a failure? grin

Your Benzema has been playing UCL for how many years now and yet Lewandowski has outperformed him.

The Ls you suffered on the 29th is affecting you. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ibime:

The boy is hot. I last saw him when Haaland moved.

But why give a Zambian one more year. You know that nigga is already 30
The age thing Dey but he is playing in Austria. I wan make sure say no be one season wonder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
BlueAngel444:
last time it was Stones but somehow he got back to it. That's what happens when you have an open check.
That's why many people refer to him as a fraud. Splashing money everywhere only to win Carabao cup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
airmark:

Ok.

Is this not the time for that unserious Batshuayi to be breaking the door? Shame.
This one chapter Don close

(1) (2) (3) ... (11596) (11597) (11598) (11599) (11600) (11601) (11602) ... (19360) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), akwesenana, Vischy, stulp16 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.