Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,999 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703753 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11602) (11603) (11604) (11605) (11606) (11607) (11608) ... (19360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
some people are mad at tuchel on Twitter, they said that he is betraying james cheesy

Appointing Lampard was a bad decision, sentimental
people will force any academy player on the team

That dream that Lampard gave them cheesy that Barca dream

Youth players and former player as manager has affected the reasoning of some people, after james is relegated to the bench by hakimi, mount will be the next casualty grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Top' 10 players in big chances missed (per SofaScore)

1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) - 33
2. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) - 26
3. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) - 24
4. Timo Werner (Chelsea) - 23
5. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) - 22
5. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) - 22
5. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) - 22
8. Kylian Mbappe (PSG) - 19
9. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) - 17
10. Antoine Griezmann (Barcelona) - 16

We want to replace Werner with Lukaku, Kane or Haaland shocked grin
These are strikers, were you expecting to see Kepa and Oblak there?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hakimi had 18 G/A in 45 appearances last season as a Rwb.

Not bad!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Top' 10 players in big chances missed (per SofaScore)

1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) - 33
2. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) - 26
3. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) - 24
4. Timo Werner (Chelsea) - 23
5. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) - 22
5. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) - 22
5. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) - 22
8. Kylian Mbappe (PSG) - 19
9. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) - 17
10. Antoine Griezmann (Barcelona) - 16

We want to replace Werner with Lukaku, Kane or Haaland shocked grin

I would gladly replace Werner with everybody on that list.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
Premier League Player Stats
Big Chances Missed

Filter

Rank Player Stat
1. Patrick Bamford. 21
2. Mohamed Salah. 19
2. Jamie Vardy. 19
2. Chris Wood. 19
5. Sadio Mané. 18
5. Timo Werner. 18
7. Che Adams. 17
7. Dominic Calvert-L. 17
9. Roberto Firmino. 13
9. Harry Kane. 13
9. Raheem Sterling. 13
9. Ollie Watkins. 13

Werner has always been a player that requires multiple chances to score goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
asides porto, how many small teams made it to the final or semi final back then?

2000 era Chelsea were mediocre, they mostly won by single goals and depended on the defense to see out games, that isn't exactly dominance

Everytime they met quality opposition, they parked the bus and played like a small team

How did Chelsea just win UCL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:
grin
new agenda is to force james into a position that he isn't good at

Removing more suitable players because academy must play cheesy

We will play visionless kante along with blind mouse and expect haaland to score from terrible service, side pass brothers cheesy

Haaland

Timo havertz

Chilwell Kante jorginho hakimi

rudigar christenson Kounde

Mendy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Offside

Rank Player Stat
1. Jamie Vardy. 36
2. Sadio Mané. 31
2. Ollie Watkins. 31
4. Marcus Rash. 27
4. Timo Werner. 27
6. Richarlison. 25
7. Chris Wood. 24
8. Callum Wilson 22
8. Wilfried Zaha. 22
10. Che Adams. 19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Premier League Player Stats
Big Chances Missed

Filter

Rank Player Stat
1. Patrick Bamford. 21
2. Mohamed Salah. 19
2. Jamie Vardy. 19
2. Chris Wood. 19
5. Sadio Mané. 18
5. Timo Werner. 18
7. Che Adams. 17
7. Dominic Calvert-L. 17
9. Roberto Firmino. 13
9. Harry Kane. 13
9. Raheem Sterling. 13
9. Ollie Watkins. 13

Werner has always been a player that requires multiple chances to score goals
this just shows that our chance creation is very poor, people keep hyping mount that if we had a striker, mount will have 100 assists

Reason this thing, timo missed 18 big chances and scored 6

Salah missed 19 and scored 22

Think about those figures and be honest to yourself, are we actually creating enough?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
new agenda is to force james into a position that he isn't good at

Kids!! , James was a DM? are you listening

Havertz was expected to create more opportunities and chances as an Attacking midfielder he is, HE FAILED.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2021

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
this just shows that our chance creation is very poor, people keep hyping mount that if we had a striker, mount will have 100 assists

Reason this thing, timo missed 18 big chances and scored 6

Salah missed 19 and scored 22

Think about those figures and be honest to yourself, are we actually creating enough?

Pikin pay attention
Havertz had 14 shots on target and Scored only 4 goals, he was expected to score at least 5 goals

He was involved in 20 big chances and created 12 chances. He is far from the best player in Chelsea, even with 35aerial duels and 60tackles

0.47 of his passes created danger, even though 33% of his passes completed are into the opponents box. 18 key passes, with the expected amount of assists 2, but he had 3 assists meaning someone scored unexpectedly from his pass. The value of Havertz pass is 0.23

Now look at Mount that you despise, 46 key passes, about 13 expected assists, only 5, meaning someone was wasting his creativity. He was part of 17 goal scoring build ups. He scored 6goals with 30shots on target, he is a midfielder after all, he scored 2 less than he should but was part of 29 big chances. He shots from outside the box unlike Havertz and has a better shot conversion rate in general compared to Havertz. His passes create danger 0.51 and 46% of his passes are into the opponents box, his passes have a value of 0.71. He created 18 more chances than Havertz, 30 chances, winning merely 23 aerial duels but having 125tackles, and 2 more crucial blocks than Havertz and intercepting 51 passes more than Havertz, 93. He is among the best players in Chelsea this season

But in your little minded world, you have you own less objective personal motivated one sided fan ass licking, noise making, and self opinionated view of Havertz. Chai Child!! this mumu don do you

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:

But in your little minded world, you have you own less objective personal motivated one sided fan ass licking, noise making, and self opinionated view of Havertz. Chai Child!! this mumu don do you
like how you ignored the fact that mount had double the minutes havertz had and havertz was played out of position

Packed nonsense stats that are incoherent and altered the garbage to suit your agenda then proceeds to call me names cheesy

You are an ignorant dunce, cheesy value of havertz pass? cheesy

Havertz 18G/A

Mount 18G/A

Havertz is a flop, mount is a genius, somehow i'm the one being sentimental here cheesy

Chances created corner and freekick merchant dey 1st

Quality of chance cheated, e no dey top 5

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
manure agrees personal terms for Sancho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Werner was part of 39 big chances of which he was expected to score 13 goals but he scored only 6, even with his 29 shots on target. This is how the 18/23 missed big chances came about. Werner though had 17 key passes which brought about 8 assists, creating 15 chances for others. He helped defensively with 46tackles, 29 pass interception but his value to the team is lesser than Havertz.

Looking at that Werner should have scored 13 goals, just 13 goals. The creativity in Chelsea was low or only one person doing it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
donstan18:

Logic?

How about giving your academy the same time you give these frauds in Chelsea? cheesy

Hakimi can never be the rwb in the world.Never!!

Person never perform for Chelsea, una don dey hype am, if he flops now, you’ll start ranting for time that you don’t rant for British players.
The player neva even come bt you don dey hate ham already grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
DumaEmpire:
The player neva even come bt you don dey hate ham already grin
Hate? Not hating him, I’ve gone through his stats and he seems good.

Discrediting players just to hype another irritates me. Same person that hyped Fraudvertz just to discredit Mount under lampard want to start discrediting James just to hype Hakimi that we are yet to sign.

Isn’t that stupidity and foolishness? If we sign him now and he flops, you’ll expect people like me not to tag him fraud?? You will?

Hype your player in peace. Discredit other players and watch people come for the fraud you are hyping. It’s as simple as that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
like how you ignored the fact that mount had double the minutes havertz had and havertz was played out of position

Packed nonsense stats that are incoherent and altered the garbage to suit your agenda then proceeds to call me names cheesy

You know I am an ignorant dunce, cheesy value of havertz pass? cheesy

Havertz 18G/A

Mount 18G/A

Havertz is a flop, mount is a genius, somehow i'm the one being sentimental here cheesy

Chances created corner and freekick merchant dey 1st

Quality of chance cheated, e no dey top 5
The fact Ziyech is also more valuable creatively last season I didn't wish to mention. Are you a doggy that wants to bark, "Havertz had less minutes than Ziyech" undecided

Just to show how confused you are, in fact if you studied amalionics theory of evaluation you would get F9 to the embrassment of your mentor. You mentioned how useless stats are but you still stated their stats.

You are not just a dunce, you are dumber than dumb. SMH

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:

The fact Ziyech is also more valuable creatively last season I didn't wish to mention. Are you a doggy that wants to bark, "Havertz had less minutes than Ziyech" undecided

Just to show how confused you are, in fact if you studied amalionics theory of evaluation you would get F9 to the embrassement of your mentor. You mentioned how useless stats are but you still stated their stats.

You are not just a dunce, you are dumber than dumb. SMH
never said that stats are useless, I said you were using pointless stats that are incoherent and doesn't paint any picture but an agenda

Ziyech plays alot of good long balls, his chance quality is expected

how many times will I remind you that havertz has been played out of position, from 8 to 7 to 9, my moniker specifically expresses his best position, explain why mount and havertz G/A are the same meanwhile one played more games than the other?

I knew that you will push for more insults cause you have nothing sensible to put forward but an agenda

I wouldn't give you the pleasure of proceeding further on that path, call me all the names you like

Doesn't hide or change the truth about mount and his aimless presence in that team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
some people are mad at tuchel on Twitter, they said that he is betraying james cheesy

Appointing Lampard was a bad decision, sentimental
people will force any academy player on the team

That dream that Lampard gave them cheesy that Barca dream

Youth players and former player as manager has affected the reasoning of some people, after james is relegated to the bench by hakimi, mount will be the next casualty grin

I always told everyone who cared to listen that James has regressed so badly. There is no need to be sentimental about these things. He should challenge Hakimi if he can
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
donstan18:

Hakimi can’t relegated James. He might even come and end up not doing well, you people are too quick to hope on new players forgetting that we were victims of fraudulent transfer last season, Harvertz as an example.

James has played RCB this season, Azip is getting older, there are possibilities that he’ll replace Azip there. Reece is a good player, has been influential than Harvertz and Hakim Ziyech since their arrival to the club.

James can only be sent backwards, though I think Christensen and Azpi will give me a run for his money.

As for that wing back, his mediocrity has already made him relinquish that position to an incoming player

Same way ManU signed Telles and everyone thought it was over for Shaw because he’s a British player, wetin happen??

Come bench James make I see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
donstan18:

Discrediting players just to hype another irritates me. Same person that hyped Fraudvertz just to discredit Mount under lampard want to start discrediting James just to hype Hakimi that we are yet to sign.

Isn’t that stupidity and foolishness? If we sign him now and he flops, you’ll expect people like me not to tag him fraud?? You will?

Hype your player in peace. Discredit other players and watch people come for the fraud you are hyping. It’s as simple as that.
Chelsea is my priority, if a better player that offers more is available, I will put them first, James stats have never been impressive, Tuchel saw James, stood next to him and still went ahead to chase a wingback

James was already alienated from the team, it's because Hudson doesn't listen to instructions that gave way for James to get back into the starting line up

When Hudson played as rwb, that wing was very productive, James passes back, lacks vision and is mediocre, if a better player than havertz is signed, I will support that player and fault havertz in comparison to the player

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
never said that stats are useless, I said you were using pointless stats that are incoherent and doesn't paint any picture but an agenda

Ziyech plays alot of good long balls, his chance quality is expected

how many times will I remind you that havertz has been played out of position, from 8 to 7 to 9, my moniker specifically expresses his best position, explain why mount and havertz G/A are the same meanwhile one played more games than the other?

I knew that you will push for more insults cause you have nothing sensible to put forward but an agenda

I wouldn't give you the pleasure of proceeding further on that path, call me all the names you like

Doesn't hide or change the truth about mount and his aimless presence in that team
More than half of Havertz game was played as an attacking midfielder. Tuchel uses a 3-4-3 meaning 2 AMs and a Forward, Havertz missed 6games due to injury and 5 he didn't even come on, and there were games he had to be thrown out from.

Havertz played mostly has an AM, he also plays Forward as well, Havertz is a midfielder isn't he, so which 'off' position was he played in and for how long?

Mount is a midfielder, not an attacker and the reason was stated in my previous post, go, read it again and study it well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ibime:

Absolute rubbish. The only reason that team did not win more league titles was one reason only and that's Ronaldo at Man Utd. Soon as Ronaldo left in 2009, they won the next season.

If TV money explains their consistency in EPL, what explains their consistency in Europe?

The only players in this era that will near that team are Kante and the wingers (wings was their only weakness after the sale of Robben and Duff). Also Azpi or James would replace Ferreira easily.

It's obvious you are a born yesterday Chelsea fan from the rubbish above.

You know nothing about the feeling of going into a match 100% confident that Chelsea would win.

This current Chelsea era had not made UCL semi for 7 years before this season.

And what makes you think this has anything to do with Havertz? You are nuts. I'm not fake fan like you that will pray for Chelsea to lose UCL because you don't want Mount to win. I've been complaining about this iteration of Chelsea since 2013 season.
Actually that guy was wishing that we didn’t win the CL because of Mount. What a joke of a fan cheesy

You go think say Havertz Na him family member grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
macjireh:
manure agrees personal terms for Sancho
Again shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
Chelsea is my priority, if a better player that offers more is available, I will put them first, James stats have never been impressive, Tuchel saw James, stood next to him and still went ahead to chase a wingback

James was already alienated from the team, it's because Hudson doesn't listen to instructions that gave way for James to get back into the starting line up

When Hudson played as rwb, that wing was very productive, James passes back, lacks vision and is mediocre, if a better player than havertz is signed, I will support that player and fault havertz in comparison to the player
Rank these players Ziyech, Werner, Paulisic and Harvertz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:

More than half of Havertz game was played as an attacking midfielder. Tuchel uses a 3-4-3 meaning 2 AMs and a Forward, Havertz missed 6games due to injury and 5 he didn't even come on, and there were games he had to be thrown out from.

Havertz played mostly has an AM, he also plays Forward as well, Havertz is a midfielder isn't he, so which 'off' position was he played in and for how long?

Mount is a midfielder, not an attacker and the reason was stated in my previous post, go, read it again and study it well.
if mount is a midfielder, why are you positioning him as an attacker in the team, when there are better players with talents suited for that position?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
donstan18:

Rank these players Ziyech, Werner, Paulisic and Harvertz.
only pulisic and ziyech are comparable

Ziyech averaged 10 assists per season before he joined Chelsea, he was played out of position last season, I wouldn't condemn him yet

Pulisic has always been mediocre with substitute stats but american market so no complains grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
only pulisic and ziyech are comparable

Ziyech averaged 10 assists per season before he joined Chelsea, he was played out of position last season, I wouldn't condemn him yet

Pulisic has always been mediocre with substitute stats but american market so no complains grin
You had to avoid comparing them with Harvertz?

Harvertz actually played the same positions with them, innit?

Rank them together bruv, let’s everyone see how you rate players. cheesy

Werner, Harvertz, Paulisic and Ziyech. Rank them. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
donstan18:

Could you honestly tell me the difference between James under TT and Wan Bissaka? James' attacking threat has become non existent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10 dead the argument that Chelsea teams of early to mid 2000s weren't dominant, they were dominant that teams like Barca and Bayern always pray to avoid meeting them in UCL. Also dont say UCL dont have quality teams back then because this is not true, in Valencia they have David Villa, Silva, Albeda, Villareal you will mention Marcos Senna, Riquelme, Madrid you have them Figo, Zidane Raul, Hierro, Salgado, in Barca you have Ronaldinho, Deco, Guily, Eto'o, Inter you have Zlatan, Adriano, Crespo, in Milan you have Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Cafu, Maldini, in Bayern you have Ballack, Ze Roberto, Lucio, Kahn, in Juventus, you have Nedved, Trezeguet, Cannavaro, Camoranesi, Zambrotta, in Roma you have Totti, in Lyon you have Juninho, John Carew.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
swiz123:

Could you honestly tell me the difference between James under TT and Wan Bissaka? James' attacking threat has become non existent.
James attacks better than AWB.

Stronger and more agile than him, maybe not faster, James has pass accuracy more than him, crosses better than him, good at set piece more than him, attempts to shoot more than Awb does. When it comes to attacking prowess, James is far ahead of AWB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11602) (11603) (11604) (11605) (11606) (11607) (11608) ... (19360) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Yustash001(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.