Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,119 members, 7,852,795 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703294 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11603) (11604) (11605) (11606) (11607) (11608) (11609) ... (19360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
if mount is a midfielder, why are you positioning him as an attacker in the team, when there are better players with talents suited for that position?
for the same reason I put Havertz there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
donstan18:

Logic?

Hakimi can never be the rwb in the world.Never!!
This is a hate speech. You say he can never ever be the best rb. Are you his god??m
donstan18:

Hate? Not hating him, I’ve gone through his stats and he seems good.

Discrediting players just to hype another irritates me. Same person that hyped Fraudvertz just to discredit Mount under lampard want to start discrediting James just to hype Hakimi that we are yet to sign.

Isn’t that stupidity and foolishness? If we sign him now and he flops, you’ll expect people like me not to tag him fraud?? You will?

Hype your player in peace. Discredit other players and watch people come for the fraud you are hyping. It’s as simple as that.
James definitely won't be benched. TT might decide to take him to RCB.
However sometimes you behave like a dog who barks whenever a stranger steps into its territory.
To you Hakimi is now a threat cos he might take over James' position who is your preferred player cos he's from the academy and already sounding so negative nd pessimistic about a player that hasn't even kicked the ball. Dey calm down.
Shey Havertz nd Mount played together last season. Then James nd Hakimi can aswell play together. However if the manager picks 1 over the other We should stand by the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
donstan18:

James attacks better than AWB.

Stronger and more agile than him, maybe not faster, James has pass accuracy more than him, crosses better than him, good at set piece more than him, attempts to shoot more than Awb does. When it comes to attacking prowess, James is far ahead of AWB.

Maybe you didn't get the question clear. I said James under TT.

James is stronger but AWB is more agile than him. 80% of James' passes as a wing back were back passes and accuracy is expected. The forward pass a tried as a RCB against Leciester, we know that went. How many reasonable shots did James take under TT?

Almost all crosses from James under TT was aided by a pass, not by his attacking prowess. Compare Azpi's run against City that Ziyech scored from with James history as a wing back.

Sentiment will only hold you back. I didn't complain about James under Lampard; but you see, as a RWB, he is load of shit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
DumaEmpire:

This is a hate speech. You say he can never ever be the best rb. Are you his god??m
James definitely won't be benched. TT might decide to take him to RCB.
However sometimes you behave like a dog who barks whenever a stranger steps into its territory.
To you Hakimi is now a threat cos he might take over James' position who is your preferred player cos he's from the academy and already sounding so negative nd pessimistic about a player that hasn't even kicked the ball. Dey calm down.

All things being equal, James and Hakimi can never drag that RWB. They are not mates.

TT should also be careful not to fall to British pressure. James is also not on the same level with Christensen as a RCB.... Not to mention Azpi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
swiz123:

James is stronger but AWB is more agile than him. 80% of James' passes as a wing back were back passes and accuracy is expected. The forward pass a tried as a RCB against Leciester, we know that went. How many reasonable shots did James take under TT?

Almost all crosses from James under TT was aided by a pass, not by his attacking prowess. Compare Azpi's run against City that Ziyech scored from with James history as a wing back.

Sentiment will only hold you back. I didn't complain about James under Lampard; but you see, as a RWB, he is load of shit
Lmao! See your life.

If James was very attacking under Lampard and lessened his attacking kind of games under TT, won’t common sense tell you he’s following instructions?

Even the City’s game you use as an example, we all saw how James started attacking perfectly in the second half after being so defensive in the first half.

The same instruction one of your anti-British camp member used as a reason for Odoi’s dropping, is the same instruction that changed James.

And yes, you are very sentimental and hateful towards English players.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hopefully next season Chelsea create more chances for our forward players

Look at Messi having 92 big chances scoring one third of them, 30goals, Lewandoski having 88 big chances scoring 41goals, Kane had 68 big chances and scored 23goals, one third of his chances, Lukaku 55 big chances, 24 goals, Haaland had 59 big chances and scored 27 goals.

Good strikers score one third, great strikers score up to half of their big chances. Werner was horrible but the amount og big chances we create is too poor. 6 goals out of 39 big chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
donstan18:

Lmao! See your life.

If James was very attacking under Lampard and lessened his attacking kind of games under TT, won’t common sense tell you he’s following instructions?

Even the City’s game you use as an example, we all saw how James started attacking perfectly in the second half after being so defensive in the first half.

The same instruction one of your anti-British camp member used as a reason for Odoi’s dropping, is the same instruction that changed James.

And yes, you are very sentimental and hateful towards English players.

Ok... The instruction TT gives to James is different from the one TT gives to Azpi as a WB? grin grin

That means TT's instruction to Chillwell is different from Alonso's cos it's obvious that Alonso attacks better.

TT must be heartless for trying to buy Hakimi to man that position after James followed his instruction to the fullest.

Guy rest, Chillwell is limited in attack but is much better than James and I don't complain about him. And oh!, He is British by the way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
swiz123:

Ok... The instruction TT gives to James is different from the one TT gives to Azpi as a WB? grin grin

That means TT's instruction to Chillwell is different from Alonso's cos it's obvious that Alonso attacks better.

TT must be heartless for trying to buy Hakimi to man that position after James followed his instruction to the fullest.

Guy rest, Chillwell is limited in attack but is much better than James and I don't complain about him. And oh!, He is British by the way.
Azpilicueta attacks more than James? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
swiz123:

Sentiment will only hold you back.[b] I didn't complain about James under Lampard; [/b]but you see, as a RWB, he is load of shit

Maybe you didnt notice on time but he was shit during the later part of Lampard's reign. I remember I couldn't hold back my anger when we were trailing by 3 goals at the Emirates and at around 54th minutes or so james had hectares of space before him to attack but just decided to pass back when the closest arsenal player to him was miles away . cry cry I nearly wan die .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
donstan18:

Azpilicueta attacks more than James? cheesy

Yes of course.

He attacks better .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
based on your logic only academy players are good, all transfers bring flops, maybe they should even cancel transfer windows entirely cheesy

I wonder why Chelsea didn't follow your guidance and maintain the same team that got smoked 7-1 by Bayern

Hakimi is the best rwb in the world, james is an irrelevant dunce compared to him, they aren't comparable on any level, stats and otherwise

If he is acquired, James should pack his bags
When he begin flop now and James continue him good work you go begin write long Epistles about Hakimi and probably get a new Hakimi moniker, and start attacking James that may dump his ass to the bench.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Greatihex:
When he begin flop now and James continue him good work you go begin write long Epistles about Hakimi and probably get a new Hakimi moniker, and start attacking James that may dump his ass to the bench.
Hakimi4Uall cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
popizaino:

Yes of course.

He attacks better .
Thought otherwise sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
donstan18:

Hakimi4Uall cheesy
hakimi2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:

More than half of Havertz game was played as an attacking midfielder. Tuchel uses a 3-4-3 meaning 2 AMs and a Forward, Havertz missed 6games due to injury and 5 he didn't even come on, and there were games he had to be thrown out from.

Havertz played mostly has an AM, he also plays Forward as well, Havertz is a midfielder isn't he, so which 'off' position was he played in and for how long?

Mount is a midfielder, not an attacker and the reason was stated in my previous post, go, read it again and study it well.

Why answer that guy. Don't forget that Havertz scored hattrick against Barnsley in Carabao cup. That's a good portion of his return this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ibime:

How did Chelsea just win UCL?
beat Atletico Madrid, beat Real Madrid, beat City

Conceded only 2 goals, went on to win in 90mins not via penalties

Which era of Chelsea players could rival that accomplishment?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ibime:

Why answer that guy. Don't forget that Havertz scored hattrick against Barnsley in Carabao cup. That's a good portion of his return this season
3 goals is a good portion of 18G/A

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
beat Atletico Madrid, beat Real Madrid, beat City

Conceded only 2 goals, went on to win in 90mins not via penalties

Which era of Chelsea players could rival that accomplishment?

The era that does not wait for final game of season to seal top4 spot

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ibime:

Lol, I enjoyed that hattrick that day o cheesy

How do you see Chelsea buying Hakimi £60m?

I feel as a right side player Hakimi, is quite good and as creative as Sancho, whom united are chasing for £70m-£80m, plus he has done it in two different teams, different leagues in merely a season in them. Pains me Madrid lost him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ibime:

The era that does not wait for final game of season to seal top4 spot
you are correct, they finish 5th park the bus all the way to the final to steal qualification

Glory days

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:

I feel as a right side player Hakimi, is quite good and as creative as Sancho, whom united are chasing for £70m-£80m, plus he has done it in two different teams, different leagues in merely a season in them. Pains me Madrid lost him.
he is only 22, I feel for james, this is what we call career realigning signing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
James body type is more suited to a central position. He is too big to make recovery runs after running down the wing. He does not have speed endurance to get back cos his body is too big for that. He has very good technique in shielding and passing the ball and that is evidenced by his secondary position as a DM. RCB will suit him fine, however I don't think that's our first priority. My own is when Jorginho is being replaced and when are we buying a striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
they finish 5th park the bus all the way to the final to steal qualification

Glory days

That's when you started watching Chelsea you doofus, so of course that is your only impression of our 2000s team.

Like I already told you, 2012 team is not the same as 2000s team. All 2012 team had is a few old players from 2000s producing a last miracle before they retire.

2000s team officially ended in 2010 with the exits of Ballack, Makelele and Essien injury issues.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
swiz123:

All things being equal, James and Hakimi can never drag that RWB. They are not mates.

TT should also be careful not to fall to British pressure. James is also not on the same level with Christensen as a RCB.... Not to mention Azpi

So basically if Hakimi comes, then James should have no place in the starting XI.

Lol...okay sha.

But just know that James can actually excel in that RWB role. He is not a load of shit as you say. His performance against City in the league tells me he can be deadly if instructed to do a lot more attacking. Perhaps the onus will lie on TT to deliver a tactical instruction to James, cos his sudden change in attacking input under TT means it is linked to tactics.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Hakimi is not my priority at that price. I heard Traore is available for like £40m. Signing Traore can keep the 3-4-3 or play wings in a 4-3-3 for more flexibility while Hakimi reduces the options.

When improving a team, you start with the weakest area first. That's Jorginho and a striker as far as I am concerned before putting £60m in a wingback. Between James, Azpi and Livramento, I am not too concerned about that position.

The last time we went shopping in order to keep a 3-4-3 formation going, we had our most disastrous transfer window ever. That was the year we signed Zappacosta and Emerson as wimgbacks to keep the 3-4-3 going. Both were useless in a conventional back 4 when Sarri tried to switch the formation the following year. We also added Morata, Donkeyoko and Drinkbleach that year.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nevertheless, Hakimi is a better RWB than James.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ibime:
James body type is more suited to a central position. He is too big to make recovery runs after running down the wing. He does not have speed endurance to get back cos his body is too big for that. He has very good technique in shielding and passing the ball and that is evidenced by his secondary position as a DM. RCB will suit him fine, however I don't think that's our first priority. My own is when Jorginho is being replaced and when are we buying a striker

Hmmm...his body mass has certainly been a topic of discussion in the past. Dude is strong as hell, but I guess it has it's downsides.

Perhaps he can shed some weight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
like how you ignored the fact that mount had double the minutes havertz had and havertz was played out of position

Packed nonsense stats that are incoherent and altered the garbage to suit your agenda then proceeds to call me names cheesy

You are an ignorant dunce, cheesy value of havertz pass? cheesy

Havertz 18G/A

Mount 18G/A

Havertz is a flop, mount is a genius, somehow i'm the one being sentimental here cheesy

Chances created corner and freekick merchant dey 1st

Quality of chance cheated, e no dey top 5

16 boss.

10 goals, 6 assists. You are adding two penalties won. Unfortunately those aren't officially counted as assists.

Something tells me you already knew this though.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
Havertz10:
3 goals is a good portion of 18G/A

3 GA vs Barnsley in Carabao Cup
2 GA vs Morecambe in FA Cup

5 useless GA which is almost a third of his total

Congratulations.

Even the useful GA includes 2 against Krasnodar and Sevilla in 4-0 dead rubber goals. Let's not mention padding against Crystal Palace, Fulham and co.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
donstan18:
Chelsea fans will finish Fraudiola.

https://twitter.com/cfcdubois/status/1402956680531517440?s=21
This is another one.

Chelsea conceded only 4goals in the entire UCL campaign and against great teams like R.Madrid,A.Madrid, Sevilla, Porto, Man City.
Meanwhile the historians led by their King(Igwe) Ole Gunner Solskjaer conceded 12 goals against Villarreal in just one match, if we talk now they tell us how they won 10,000 trophies during the times of King Nebuchadnezzar and Adolf Hitler
..��
grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
This thread can tire me sometimes sha.

The Manure thread be looking real nice these days tho grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ibime:

That's when you started watching Chelsea you doofus, so of course that is your only impression of our 2000s team.

Like I already told you, 2012 team is not the same as 2000s team. All 2012 team had is a few old players from 2000s producing a last miracle before they retire.

2000s team officially ended in 2010 with the exits of Ballack, Makelele and Essien injury issues.
dominating the league when other teams were inferior and top 4 was a breeze for top teams

2005 72 goals

Top 4
Chelsea
United
Liverpool
Arsenal

2006 64 goals

Top 4
United
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal

2007 65goals

Top 4
United
Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool

2008 68 goals

United
Liverpool
Chelsea
arsenal

Period of so called dominance coincided with the most stagnant top 4 qualification ever, the same teams were comfortably qualifying for champions league every season, they met inferior teams easily beat them

got eliminated whenever they met top teams

(1) (2) (3) ... (11603) (11604) (11605) (11606) (11607) (11608) (11609) ... (19360) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.