Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10686547 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11613) (11614) (11615) (11616) (11617) (11618) (11619) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Godx:

The bold is actually nonsense.

If you dont understand my point of argument,dont jump in and start shouting nonsense. The person I quoted has been trying to prove why he thinks this present Chelsea team were better than our previous teams using wikipedia and other nonsense which sounds absurd for anyone who starting football back then and in my little knowledge I try to explain how it doesn't work that way and you came here to type nonsense.

If you know football you wont call what I wrote there nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:41am On Jun 12, 2021
Capaldi:

Yes na. Look at his post, In his brain United and City will be playing each other for 38matches straight.

I am only responsible for one thing,and that is what I post,whatever you infer from it,is entirely your headache.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2021
raumdeuter:
One thing about this Euros I watched the first 60mins and the refereeing was refreshingly different especially regarding penalty claims and VAR use

Hope they continue

Go Deutschland

I thought I was the only one that noticed it.

The ref tonight just allowed the play to flow. Really refreshing.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:45am On Jun 12, 2021
donstan18:

I can’t even tell you the exact amount of the last 5 signings Chelsea did, neither can I be able to remember our Ucl winning formation in 2012, a match that is suppose to be memorable.

Some of us just watch match, take note of the scoreline, scorers, dramas and move on. cheesy

Easiest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 12, 2021
raumdeuter:

This thing he posted is the sum total of everything airmark knows about football. So expecting him to know about something like Galactico era Madrid is giving him unnecesary stress when he can cancel posts, post silly one liners and pictures to get likes from other citadel folks
And u think u know anything about football. Don't u know u argue with so much sentiment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:10am On Jun 12, 2021
francisgodstime:
And u think u know anything about football. Don't u know u argue with so much sentiment

I am sure I know football more than most people here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2021
Erlin Haaland in UCL this past season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R1WhVHuNUk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2021
Too bad I couldn't watch the game.

But it seems J5 did J5 doings

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2021
I think England is going to face probably one of the best midfields in the tournament," he continued. "[Marcelo] Brozovic, [Luka] Modric, Kovacic for me is top of the tops

– Mourinho really likes Kovacic
Kovacic I always feel he’s much better than what people think.

Kovacic Chelsea's player of the year 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Italy have conceded just 2 goals in Jorginho's last 10 games.

- 8 clean sheets
- 8 wins
- 27 goals scored
- 2 goals conceded

How many defenders do Italy play again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2021
I hope you guys realize Livramento has just one year left in his contract. He knows his not going to break into the first team anytime soon so could be a Lamptey situation where he leaves at Christmas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2021
So happy for Djokovic, guy has been dreaming revenge
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2021
Almajirihunter:
He is well on his way to becoming the undisputed G.O.A.T.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Almajirihunter:
When he beat Nadal in the third set with that tiebreaker, my mind flashed back to his first interview in France where he said the last meeting in the atp Rome series made him feel he could at least get close to Nadal on clay (he lost 1-2 in the semis) Beating the king of clay is no mean feat, the only person I know that can match him almost to the end on different courts is Dominic them but Niccur has been inconsistent lately, I just hope they leave Wimbledon for Federer or at least tsitsipas

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Beorn:
Who knows the Nigerian time for the opening match?
so you sef dey watch ball. I used to think bbnaija and movies are your forte

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2021
Capaldi:
I hope you guys realize Livramento has just one year left in his contract. He knows his not going to break into the first team anytime soon so could be a Lamptey situation where he leaves at Christmas.
he has been offered new contract according to rumor, Chelsea value him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2021
donstan18:

My bad, forgot they did in 2006.

Barcelona and Madrid won twice from 2000 to 2010

Barcelona, Madrid, Bayern and Chelsea won twice from 2011 till now.

To me UCl was competitive then.
If my memory serves me right, madrid has won it more than twice. 2014; 2016, 2017 and 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2021
BlueAngel444:
he has been offered new contract according to rumor, Chelsea value him
Lamptey was also offered a new contract and still left.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

When he beat Nadal in the third set with that tiebreaker, my mind flashed back to his first interview in France where he said the last meeting in the atp Rome series made him feel he could at least get close to Nadal on clay (he lost 1-2 in the semis) Beating the king of clay is no mean feat, the only person I know that can match him almost to the end on different courts is Dominic them but Niccur has been inconsistent lately, I just hope they leave Wimbledon for Federer or at least tsitsipas

Djokovic is just something else, I remember him saying he had plans for RG, guy has been plotting this all along. I see him getting slam 20 this year, Thiem just went downhill for some time now. Djokovic’s drive and motivation is what I don’t know where he gets it from, especially with the crowds not always been in his favour.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
He is well on his way to becoming the undisputed G.O.A.T.

Definitely, smashing records at will, doesn’t even seem his aging
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2021
potland:
so you sef dey watch ball. I used to think bbnaija and movies are your forte

I'm an avid Football fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Capaldi:

Lamptey was also offered a new contract and still left.

There were reports that the club are seriously trying to avoid another Lamptey situation with Livramento, reason why I was a bit surprised with he Hakimi links.

Would really hate it if Livramento goes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Djokovic is just something else, I remember him saying he had plans for RG, guy has been plotting this all along. I see him getting slam 20 this year, Thiem just went downhill for some time now. Djokovic’s drive and motivation is what I don’t know where he gets it from, especially with the crowds not always been in his favour.

This is one thing I've noticed and always wondered about. Fans generally support Nadal and Federer more from what I've noticed.

Meanwhile Zverev loss still dey pain me, especially after I learnt he was his own downfall due to many unforced errors embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2021
BlueMann:

This is one thing I've noticed and always wondered about. Fans generally support Nadal and Federer more from what I've noticed.

Meanwhile Zverev loss still dey pain me, especially after I learnt he was his own downfall due to many unforced errors embarassed

The fans generally support anyone against Novak, my guy no send just keeps winning. Guys like zverev might never win a slam, very inconsistent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
raumdeuter:

He is still relapsing from the 30 day injury he had in 2017 when Diego Costa used to strike for Chelsea. Na so airmark tell lordfalcao
airmark is a disgrace to football

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
BlueMann:
Too bad I couldn't watch the game.

But it seems J5 did J5 doings
jorginho starting for both club and country

This coaches are not stupid

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
The man who got his PhD in defending from the university of milan doing it on the pitch against the very best in the competition. Thiago silva my legend .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGz3E78ToEo

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
popizaino:
Thiago Silva doing it on the pitch against the best in the competition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGz3E78ToEo
Doing it against one of the worst Madrid Squad In years cheesy cheesy. Where was your Thiago Silva when Psg was bottling a 4:0 lead to Barca and a 2:0 lead to Man United b team grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Enjoy your summer o ..The sky is blue cool cool

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
BlueMann:

There were reports that the club are seriously trying to avoid another Lamptey situation with Livramento, reason why I was a bit surprised with he Hakimi links.

Would really hate it if Livramento goes.
I don't think he will just come into the team right now, he will have to go on loan for more game time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Yeah this year is probably his best chance to get 20 slams cause age is also telling on him as he was being pushed to the limit by musetti though you can push the argument that this isn't his best surface, I'm sure tsitsipas would give him some trouble sha Djoker is just on another level right now But I'm not really sure he's going to win Wimbledon cause the grass courts can be tricky
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Trevor012:

Doing it against one of the worst Madrid Squad In years cheesy cheesy. Where was your Thiago Silva when Psg was bottling a 4:0 lead to Barca and a 2:0 lead to Man United b team grin

Thiago bottler
Always found wanting in major finals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11613) (11614) (11615) (11616) (11617) (11618) (11619) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.