Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10541744 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11632) (11633) (11634) (11635) (11636) (11637) (11638) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Omo tsitstipas dey para oh, Lad's on his way to a 2-0 lead, Niccur truly evolved his game on clay First slam for the greek prodigy?

He just took the second set, wow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Roland17:

Absolutely and a good interpreter of space..He would be a tremendous upgrade to any team he joins. I think United can still pull it off as the rivalry on the field is no longer as intense as it was in the late 90’s and early 2000.
I think you guys have done business with them in the past.. Alan Smith, Rio and Cantona I believe were directly from Leeds.

It’s possible but unlikely. Out of those guys only Smith was a Leeds fan. Phillips is Yorkshire born and Leeds through and through so he might not even want to come.

Anyway the blind Bartimaeus scouts at my club would prefer to spend double the money on a player like Rice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
This game would have been 3-0 with Mount having two assists, Kane too dey drop inside.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
nateevs:

What was Bruno's impact at any club at 21?

Alainironu.
the guy is sounding devilish everyday,how will you hate a Chelsea player just because of your Havertz,some fans ehn

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
afrodoc2:

It’s possible but unlikely. Out of those guys only Smith was a Leeds fan. Phillips is Yorkshire born and Leeds through and through so he might not even want to come.

Anyway the blind Bartimaeus scouts at my club would prefer to spend double the money on a player like Rice.
Philips is like Kante, you think say him go sit deep defend undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Smellymouth:

Mount's work rate, technical ability, maturity and eye for goal is immaculate. He is among those rare players these days who can play as no 10 and in a 3 man midfield with equal effectiveness..

What else do you want from the lad? Lol
Havwrtz10 don’t know anything. Always looking at stats to judge players and then ignoring eye test. Modric and iniesta statically are inferior but no sensible football fan will say they are average. If only he know how influential Mount type of play is to teams he won’t be chatting crap.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Smellymouth:

Mount's work rate, technical ability, maturity and eye for goal is immaculate. He is among those rare players these days who can play as no 10 and in a 3 man midfield with equal effectiveness..

What else do you want from the lad? Lol
he will tell you he is not talented cos Havertz can nutmeg kroos grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
popizaino:

Even man united could have fired Ole and ask for conte but no they didnt. Let pep Guardiola make himself available to real Madrid today and see perez preparing Ancelotti sack letter right away. Conte ko Antonio ni
man u could still fire Ole and ask for anybody as it is grin but they won't cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
nihilistjnr:

I have personal bias against him given his Leeds roots

But he has been doing all these things since the championship. That year where Sheffield United came up, Kalvin Phillips was in the team of the season. I think he made it to Tots the following year when they finally came up too

He's a very good player. He's aite. angry
lol what's up with the leeds root? Turf wars?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Philips is like Kante, you think say him go sit deep defend undecided

OK

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
nateevs:
I just spotted Pasalic. Good player. Never happened for him at Chelsea.
Mourinho also wanted him at united, today he just lacked a quality partner up front
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Rice has been solid
I haven't seen anything special or spectacular about this lad, he's just there IMO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mason mount is trending

They are saying he was MOTM

Game that I watched cheesy when I say it's hype they will say I hate him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
nihilistjnr:
3 MBEs on the pitch.

This England team starting to look like a political rally

Rashford
Henderson. Who is the third?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havertz10:
he isn't creative, isn't an elite footballer

Lacks vision for that position, uses sentiment to build support not talent, lingard was hyped up like this years ago
Mount is not in his peak but yet starting for Chelsea and England. You think football is all about stat. Try to learn how to do eye test on players before analyzing them statistically. Aside Lampard, all the AMF/CAM I know since I started watching football are not great in terms of goals and assist but they are legends. To be able to balance defense and offense as AMF is every coach’s dream. Pep can not even use a player like Havertz, or is it Klopp that will use a player like him. No top coach handling a big club will play Havertz type of player regularly.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havertz10:
Mason mount is trending

They are saying he was MOTM

Game that I watched cheesy when I say it's hype they will say I hate him
so because only you think he didn't play anything,it means other people are hyping him?

Oshey football analyst grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
pamcode:

Rashford

I was actually counting Kane, Sterling and Rashford.

Henderson sef don collect?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
pamcode:

Rashford

Sterling, I think.

There are four actually cos Kane sef get. But three were on the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Djokovic has to up his game else Tsitsipas will win his first grand slam today...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
hensben:
Mount is not in his peak but yet starting for Chelsea and England. You think football is all about stat. Try to learn how to do eye test on players before analyzing them statistically. Aside Lampard, all the AMF/CAM I know since I started watching football are not great in terms of goals and assist but they are legends. To be able to balance defense and offense as AMF is every coach’s dream.
if Kane had scored that chance,he would come here and tell us that Kane ordered mount to make that pass,the hatred is now supernatural grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I haven't seen anything special or spectacular about this lad, he's just there IMO

Yeah because hes going about his business quietly and tidily which is what you'd expect from a solid DM

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
pamcode:

Rashford
Sterling

Does Henderson have an MBE shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Tsitsipas no dey whine me o sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
nihilistjnr:

I was actually counting Kane, Sterling and Rashford.

Henderson sef don collect?
Yes yesterday or so. I saw his tweet appreciating the award.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
hensben:
Havwrtz10 don’t know anything. Always looking at stats to judge players and then ignoring eye test. Modric and iniesta statically are inferior but no sensible football fan will say they are average. If only he know how influential Mount type of play is to teams he won’t be chatting crap.
After watching him frustrate kane with his aimless passes, I can argue that mount is 30% responsible for timo's tribulations at Chelsea

mount is iniesta and modric type of player?

You guys are so lost in your sentimental delusions

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
patrickmuf:
Djokovic has to up his game else Tsitsipas will win his first grand slam today...

Think it’s one of those bad days for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
BikeMan:
Can Pep take charge of a Chelsea team that just finished 10th and win the league the next year?

Can he go to Italy and not manage the best team there?

Why do you people belittle Conte and praise a Pep that can’t replicate his Barca doings after millions of pounds spent?

I have never seen a sensible coach failing with Chelsea even the dot of a manager like sarri and conte won something with Chelsea,pep Guardiola would have over done well for Chelsea. Just check out Tuchel if you're in doubt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
BlueMann:
Tsitsipas no dey whine me o sad
You want Djokovic to win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
hensben:
Mount is not in his peak but yet starting for Chelsea and England. You think football is all about stat. Try to learn how to do eye test on players before analyzing them statistically. Aside Lampard, all the AMF/CAM I know since I started watching football are not great in terms of goals and assist but they are legends. To be able to balance defense and offense as AMF is every coach’s dream. Pep can not even use a player like Havertz, or is it Klopp that will use a player like him. No top coach handling a big club will play Havertz type of player regularly.
no top coach?

How many top clubs wanted havertz grin

Dead that narrative quick

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
BlueMann:

Sterling, I think.

There are four actually cos Kane sef get. But three were on the pitch.
oh ok. I didn't watch the match I thought Henderson came in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Sterling

Does Henderson have an MBE shocked
Check his wiki. He just collected one yesterday or so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havertz10:
bruno's impact at United is miles ahead of mount at Chelsea, his entire profile is built on hype and sentiments
Bruno can't even help manure win a title in thatThursday night footie, but mount helped chelsea all the way to the holy grail. ..scoring in the semi final and assisting the only goal Chelsea scored in the final.

Guy, you will suffer heart attack like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11632) (11633) (11634) (11635) (11636) (11637) (11638) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Colson(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.