Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,320 members, 7,826,280 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10572005 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11633) (11634) (11635) (11636) (11637) (11638) (11639) ... (19217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Overall solid performances from both our midfielders.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
pamcode:
You want Djokovic to win?

I actually want Tsitsipas to win. I need him to hood on and not blow this, that's why I say make e no whine me so it wouldn't be that I was hopeful for nothing. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Emaprince:
Bruno can't even help manure win a title in thatThursday night footie, but mount helped chelsea all the way to the holy grail. ..scoring in the semi final and assisting the only goal Chelsea scored in the final.

Guy, you will suffer heart attack like this.
tap in semifinal goal that he was invisible throughout the game and aided final assist, he was also invisible throughout the game and got removed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Southgate should keep this 4-3-3

I never expected Sterling to start, much less Foden, be like Southgate rates Foden above Sancho because I thought he would start Sancho today.

Great midfield three was expecting to see how Rice, Mount, Philips would play and it was great. Croatia midfield wasn't easy but they handle it, maybe if Croatia had a good point man things may have been different.

Kane today was frankly poor

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
hensben:
Mount is not in his peak but yet starting for Chelsea and England. You think football is all about stat. Try to learn how to do eye test on players before analyzing them statistically. Aside Lampard, all the AMF/CAM I know since I started watching football are not great in terms of goals and assist but they are legends. To be able to balance defense and offense as AMF is every coach’s dream. Pep can not even use a player like Havertz, or is it Klopp that will use a player like him. No top coach handling a big club will play Havertz type of player regularly.
no top coach. Another dumb talk

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havertz10:
he isn't creative, isn't an elite footballer

Lacks vision for that position, uses sentiment to build support not talent, lingard was hyped up like this years ago
Is anyone calling Mount an elite footballer yet? Dude, he’s only 22. Grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Almajirihunter:

He just took the second set, wow
Can't believe this is the same tsitsipas that usually exits in the earlier round in the past tournaments, As much as I respect djokovic I'll like tsitsipas to win Roland Garros so as to unbalance the seat of dominance right now between the big 3, I trust rublev and my guy jannik sinner to cause more problems in the future Let's see sha cause Djokovic is also a master of comebacks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havertz10:

Lacks vision for that position, uses sentiment to build support not talent, lingard was hyped up like this years ago

He has the potential to become a star definitely. But, consistency is key and so far mount has been consistent. He is young and has many many years to explore the game and find his apt identity on field and flourish. All English players got hyped but, to me, mount is good. I saw some of Chelsea's games last season and he looks good with his footwork,has speed and can cross the ball well.

Ogbeni, you just hate him. Nothing more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havertz10:

No. Mount is a special player same as Harvertz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ennyjay69:
he will tell you he is not talented cos Havertz can nutmeg kroos grin

Iamj just dislike the dude and it's not cool. Like who hates his club's best performer?

Nor be ment be that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Barcelona
I think fernadinho has retired
Barcelona has financial problems right now and I think it's Laporte that's being tracked in city, But why would pep want to let go of his highest scoring midfielder of this past season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
hensben:
Havwrtz10 don’t know anything. Always looking at stats to judge players and then ignoring eye test. Modric and iniesta statically are inferior but no sensible football fan will say they are average. If only he know how influential Mount type of play is to teams he won’t be chatting crap.

Mount has been absolutely terrific for chelsea. Mount thrives in quick play. The moment he wins the ball, or gets it in an attacking position, he always releases it quickly or takes a shot.

Not only that, his ball distribution is often impeccable. He can play the ball sideways and forward with equal accuracy. He's the catalyst to Chelsea's attacking plays.

Which Chelsea's fan hates such a player?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Roland17:

At least your Norwegian Siasia took you to the finals and like Moses he showed you the land..

Our Spanish Khadiri Ikhana took us to the depths of the league table, had us flirt with relegation, disgraced us against Ebening and still finished 8th.. No leave no transfer from last season..

Hahaha.. Your Spanish khadiri ikhana has won cup finals..

We nevr see shi-shi. Bottling upon bottling upon bottling. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
hensben:
Havwrtz10 don’t know anything. Always looking at stats to judge players and then ignoring eye test. Modric and iniesta statically are inferior but no sensible football fan will say they are average. If only he know how influential Mount type of play is to teams he won’t be chatting crap.

Stop insulting Modric and Iniesta. Nobody will complain if he sabi play ball like those two.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Barcelona has financial problems right now and I think it's Laporte that's being tracked in city, But why would pep want to let go of his highest scoring midfielder of this past season
He's in his last year and waiting for offer from Barcelona, he doesn't want to renew his contract.
Pep is like wengay they both like to wait till last year of players Contract before renewing and it always back fire,you either sell for scrap or lose for nothing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ennyjay69:
if Kane had scored that chance,he would come here and tell us that Kane ordered mount to make that pass,the hatred is now supernatural grin

Why are you guys talking as if Kane missed an open net.... Nawaoo... This nonsense with Mount is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Smellymouth:

Mount has been absolutely terrific for chelsea. Mount thrives in quick play. The moment he wins the ball, or gets it in an attacking position, he always releases it quickly or takes a shot.

Not only that, his ball distribution is often impeccable. He can play the ball sideways and forward with equal accuracy. He's the catalyst to Chelsea's attacking plays.

With how 'lazy' kane played today, no one can replace Mount in that starting XI, Mount would push forward and do the pressing Kane is supposed to do then drop deep to make room for a pass. The annoying thing was Kane's late arrival, maybe na tactic this one Southgate didn't play a LB that could cross inside.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Emaprince:
Bruno can't even help manure win a title in thatThursday night footie, but mount helped chelsea all the way to the holy grail. ..scoring in the semi final and assisting the only goal Chelsea scored in the final.

Guy, you will suffer heart attack like this.
Dat guy is someone u don't pray to have as an enemy cos he can even sacrifice his live to make sure u don't succeed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Griffon:

You're an imbeci1e.

I've been registered on this board since 2010, and I can't tell you for free that through those years I've been an avid advocate of good governance. I criticize who and what has to be criticized, from the local level to the federal. I am not your regular Pro-GEJ or Sai Baba fan.

[s] I dropped litany of Buhari led govt failures, and how he remains both a symptom and a symbol of Nigeria’s failed political systems and political culture. Instead of you to build a strong defense for your amnesia ridden dullard, you're diverting talks to why im not blaming the local govt Chairmen for issues that has to be sorted out at the Federal quarters. You're a good representation of the Nigerian failed Educational system.

Thunder fire you there! [/s]
Mr Man you keep typing nonsense without answering any of the questions below.

Your local government chairman, councilors and senators in your region how many times have you called them out for their bad leadership? How many times have you protested against them? How many times have you demanded change from them?

The bold in your post just shows who you are. A typical Keyboard warrior who thinks typing up and down on Nairaland actual does anything. Mumu better gather people and protest against your local government chairman, Councilors, senators etc first of all rather than coming here to drop nonsense and shouting Buhari name up and down.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
patrickmuf:
Winning the Bundesliga is more a norm for Bayern...Bayern coaches are majorly judged by their performance in the UCL and Kovac failed...He was sacked when he started underperforming in the Buli...

Conte won the league in his first season and in his second season, he won the FA Cup, if Ole records such achievement, Manchester United thread will still be somewhere around page 8000 but that fraud will even say trophies doesn't entail progress just because he can't win any to save his life...

If Pep was coach of Chelsea, he'd have been fired too so it's more of a Chelsea thing than the failure of Conte...If you disagree, do you honestly think Abramovich would have kept Conte on if he finished trophyless in his first season?

Please, Ole is SHIT, don't bring him up when we are talking about coaches who are winners...

No.....the bolder is false .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Smellymouth:

mount is the creative force behind Chelsea?

How many assists did he get last season?

How many goals did our highest goal scorer get?

Were they open play goals or penalties, since he joined the first team our creative output has dropped

Willian was similar but he wasn't starting every game and wasn't hyped

Mount is hyped, he plays nonsense and people give excuses and hype him with insignificant stats and he plays more and the circle repeats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mount actually chased Foden from 10 to right wing.

Foden was even the first sub sef.

What a lad

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
thorrvik55:

We are not just a top side. We are the best team in Europe!!

If u think winning the UCL is easy, tell ur Greatest Coach of all time, Scamdiola to win it

I dont know what is called scamdiola but if you are referring to Pep Guardiola,then you might need to tell me who won the UCL in 2009 and 2011 ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
BlueAngel444:

With how 'lazy' kane played today, no one can replace Mount in that starting XI, Mount would push forward and do the pressing Kane is supposed to do then drop deep to make room for a pass. The annoying thing was Kane's late arrival, maybe na tactic this one Southgate didn't play a LB that could cross inside.

Yeah.. Mount's place in the starting 11 is certain ...
He did real good today. Shocked how kane wasted the brilliant pass mount gave him..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
swiz123:

Why are you guys talking as if Kane missed an open net.... Nawaoo... This nonsense with Mount is getting out of hand
it's actually good, think about it like pending L's

They will all collect it, I watched dele ali, he was better than mount, harry winks, lingard, Wilshere, Walcott

Overrated players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Goran Pandev dat year for Napoli!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Djokovic rallying back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Almajirihunter:
grin
home of football is china, stop appropriating the culture of others, British thieves

India, Nigeria, Palestine, middleeast, they stole from all, created conflicts that are still going on till today

Karma is coming home

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havertz10:
home of football is china, stop appropriating the culture of others, British thieves

India, Nigeria, Palestine, middleeast, they stole from all, created conflicts that are still going on till today

Karma is coming home

Now I see the origin of your beef with Mount, Eyaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havertz10:

Karma is coming home
Who told you home of football is china?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
https://twitter.com/JRcentre/status/1404067120326090752?s=19

Just look at this insane pass from. Mase shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (11633) (11634) (11635) (11636) (11637) (11638) (11639) ... (19217) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, FergieRaww(m), Sulele04(m), nateevs(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.