Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530199 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11635) (11636) (11637) (11638) (11639) (11640) (11641) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
embarassed tongue
BlueMann:

I actually want Tsitsipas to win. I need him to hood on and not blow this, that's why I say make e no whine me so it wouldn't be that I was hopeful for nothing. grin
Tsitsipas flung it away. Poor guy. This was del Porto and the likes made their own names.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ibime:
Ashley Cole is such a poor TV pundit. Man is stuttering all over the place
you are a sadist tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Almajirihunter:

If he comes from two sets behind the opponent should forget it
I am a Federer fan but I know when to draw the line...Novak is something else...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Na goal this Austrian guy Dey celebrate like this grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
patrickmuf:
I am a Federer fan but I know when to draw the line...Novak is something else...

Too strong, only Nadal gives him a real run for his money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mecka: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
donstan18:

Mount a young generational talent met a one time ballon d’or winner and won him.

I watched the match but was busy to be active here.

The same way Kane wasted most of the chances he created is the same way Werner has been wasting Mount’s balls last season.

For any successful creative midfielder, there’s a good striker ahead. Without Messi and Pedro.... Alves, Xavi and Inesta wouldn’t have reached the peak and hyped they were in terms of creativity. Without Aguero and inform Sterling, KDB no go dey the level he dey. Without Greenwood and Cavani, Bruno will be shiit with creativity.

Same with other midfielders with world class strikers. Ronaldo and Benzema made Cavajaj, Kroos and Marcelo look like gods in creative settings.

Same is applicable to Muller whom Lewandowski helped gave him assist. I can go on and on and on.

Again I will say with no atom of equivocation, anyone that dislikes Mount or sees him as a bad player is mentally unstable and pathetically stooopid to engage.

I hope we get a good striker next season. I just hope so.

Meanwhile, England has won and taken the 3 points against World Cup finalist. I no dey support nonesense team. We mooove!
that was a lucky goal scored by Sterling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
swiz123:

That's what I am saying.... Stats means nothing when you are on those two's level.
And how old is Mount for you to expect him to be in those two’s level?. Mount is an influential player that you don’t use goals and assist to judge just like those two in their prime, they bring a lot to their respective teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
hensben:
And how old is Mount for you to expect him to be in those two’s level?. Mount is an influential player that you don’t use goals and assist to judge just like those two in their prime, they bring a lot to their respective teams.
he doesn't score, doesn't assist

How exactly is he influential?

Guy just ghosting and doing activities pressing cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mecka:
that was a lucky goal scored by Sterling
defensive midfielder came forward to do what mount couldn't do cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havertz10:
he doesn't score, doesn't assist

How exactly is he influential?

Guy just ghosting and doing activities pressing cheesy
He doesn’t score? How do you mean. Do you even know his primary duty as a player or you mean he should be scoring like Lampard. At 22 Lampard wasn’t in his prime yet. At 22 Mount assisted a champions league final match. Mount balances team with his work rate and key moment, he is an influential player that coaches can not do without. Most top coaches will despise Havertz style of play if you don’t know. Pep that love players with work rate will not even allow Havertz in his bench. No top coach will play Havertz over Mount, know this and know peace. Same Mount that chased the likes of grealis, Foden, Maddison to the wing, chased your Havertz to false 9 is who you are bad “mouthing”.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ennyjay69:
so he has to create a chance with an open net before we can hype him?grin

No.... You are making Kane look bad just to hype Mount.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
hensben:
He doesn’t score? How do you mean. Do you even know his primary duty as a player or you mean he should be scoring like Lampard. At 22 Lampard wasn’t in his prime yet. At 22 Mount assisted a champions league final match. Mount balances team with his work rate and key moment, he is an influential player that coaches can not do without. Most top coaches will despise Havertz style of play if you don’t know. Pep that love players with work rate will not even allow Havertz in his bench. No top coach will play Havertz over Mount, know this and know peace. Same Mount that chased the likes of grealis, Foden, Maddison to the wing, chased your Havertz to false 9 is who you are bad “mouthing”.
he chased everybody with hype, yeye dey smell, how long do you think that you can keep using hype to force coaches to play him

attacking midfielder that doesn't score or assist, runs around like a headless chicken

use hype to force coaches to play him, use the coaches playing him to hype him as a good player, then use the hype to force coaches to play him more, rinse and repeat cheesy

Ask people questions about him, use their answers to hype him as if they chose to talk about him on their own, hype hype everywhere, nobody watches mount and says to themselves this guy is very talented, they say that he is very hardworking, which work does he do? Assist? Goal?

British kante cheesy people keep pushing him into defensive midfield, tuchel did it multiple times, why would a coach push the most creative player cheesy deep into midfield when we are chasing a goal cheesy

I have been on mount's case longer than I was on malouda and Ivanovic case and i'm never wrong

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
swiz123:

mount is perfect, any flaws he has can be blamed on youth, there are no faults with him, they keep bragging about his stats improving with a good striker, he played with kane, the same kane that they prefer and was given freedom to roam

He made a whole kane look useless in attack

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
swiz123:

But Kane missed the chance na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Omo I give up...this guy say he go choose kimmich ahead of kante grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
rooftops:
And what's so controversy about that?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
rooftops:

No Chelsea player past or present is/was World Class. The only world class player to have graced Chelsea Football Club is Kai Havertz

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havertz10:
mount is perfect, any flaws he has can be blamed on youth, there are no faults with him, they keep bragging about his stats improving with a good striker, he played with kane, the same kane that they prefer and was given freedom to roam

He made a whole kane look useless in attack

I have never seen Kane have such a poor game. Even Dostan18 threw him under the bus to for trying to dent precious Mount. And he has been disturbing us to sign the same Kane

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Omo, una dey try for here o. Almost everyday, na this Mount matter una dey argue. Can't hate on the young man though, he deserves the praises he's been getting even if it does get a bit too much. Congrats on you guys winning the CL by the way. Well deserved.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Trevor012:

And what's so controversy about that?
...no vex. You are what iamj is on this thread in the manu thread. You both represent controversy grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havertz10:
he chased everybody with hype, yeye dey smell, how long do you think that you can keep using hype to force coaches to play him

attacking midfielder that doesn't score or assist, runs around like a headless chicken

use hype to force coaches to play him, use the coaches playing him to hype him as a good player, then use the hype to force coaches to play him more, rinse and repeat cheesy

Ask people questions about him, use their answers to hype him as if they chose to talk about him on their own, hype hype everywhere, nobody watches mount and says to themselves this guy is very talented, they say that he is very hardworking, which work does he do? Assist? Goal?

British kante cheesy people keep pushing him into defensive midfield, tuchel did it multiple times, why would a coach push the most creative player cheesy deep into midfield when we are chasing a goal cheesy

I have been on mount's case longer than I was on malouda and Ivanovic case and i'm never wrong
You mean tuchel, Lampard and southgate prefer him as number 10 to others due to hype. Foden just won player of the year yet he is played in the wing. Mount does what expected of number 10, I.e, balancing offense and defense which others lack and can not do effectively.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
patrickmuf:

I am a Federer fan too and by extension a Nadal hater

So I am started supporting Novak since he is the only one who can kind of stop Nadal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
thorrvik55:

No Chelsea player past or present is/was World Class. The only world class player to have graced Chelsea Football Club is Kai Havertz
..abi now we are lucky to have sir Kai havertz. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
thorrvik55:

if u talk this kind thing for offline bar dem fit slap u

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
That Austria and Macedonia game is the only interesting euro game so far.

The rest has been super boring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havertz10:

Ive never heard anybody bad mouth Mount offline, he is always been praised. As strange as Raumdeuter can be on football matters I’ve never heard him talk down on Mount so far. I told you before, do proper eye test on players not just hating simply because he chased your favorite out of his position. Are you aware firmino started as 10 but because his defensive side is not balance he had to be converted to false 9 just the way Havertz is going currently. Fabregas couldn’t balance his defensive side as number 10 in Barcelona, he had to be sold to bring in a more balance player in Rakitic. A balance midfielder is ten times preferred to a scoring one with no defensive ability. Pogba is inconsistent for Man U simply because he lack the defensive side of the game, he had to be baby sit by a quality dm to play good which we all are seeing in France. Man U have to sign a quality DM with work rate and passing ability if they want to see the best of pogba which they have failed to do. Pushing him into CM shows his versatility as a player, with him the coach have more options to put more attack when chasing a goal. If Havertz and co are prolific scorer we won’t be chasing a goal. You don’t know how tactics work.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogansShadow: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
hensben:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
swiz123:

I have never seen Kane have such a poor game. Even Dostan18 threw him under the bus to for trying to dent precious Mount. And he has been disturbing us to sign the same Kane
Saying someone missed a chance doesn’t mean throwing the person under the bus.

Kane is a world class striker I like so much and every player[Striker] can miss chances. It’s normal.

No dey cap!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
thorrvik55:

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
How did we get Nadal, Djokovic and Federer in basically the same era? cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wo! Chelsea should sign Halland, Lukaku and Kane at the same time so that there won’t be space for that Fraudvertz in Chelsea.

I want that Fraud out of Chelsea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11635) (11636) (11637) (11638) (11639) (11640) (11641) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), Thazard(m), oxx4, Realtord43 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.