Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10463221 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11643) (11644) (11645) (11646) (11647) (11648) (11649) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
I said Dayo will disappear, he has disappeared, is not jazz, it's fact.

Look at Poland team before he tells you they are extremely weak, yet they have been carrying him

Poland's starting 11 includes Southampton defender Jan Bednarek, Leeds midfielder Mateusz Klich and Derby winger Kamil Jozwiak.

Striker Robert Lewandowski is their main threat and goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny will be a familiar name to English fans after his spell at Arsenal.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Havertz10:
In the history of the world cup, giroud will be the only striker that played every game without scoring

Isn't that a passenger cheesy he knows that if not for benzema's alleged crime grin he would find substitute appearances scarce self

That is why when people mention world cup wins, No ne will ever remember useless players like Giroud or Givarch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
schurley:

Shame for European final that your boyhood club have never won

Tell me more tongue

Mention the name of this European final na abi shame dey catch you to name am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

He's like his fellow European ronaldo who do the major statpadding business against mostly minor teams in the euro and world cup qualifying rounds so not too surprising
Please stop comparing cold stone ice cream with fan milk vanilla undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
nihilistjnr:

in the same 2018 WC, Lewandowski played 90 minutes each against Senegal, Colombia, and Japan and didn't score a single goal.

They say na pedigree and shot on target.

If you shoot 10 billion shots on target with no goal, and you didnt qualify for round of 16, then you must be < Giroud.

I didnt make the rules, bi Olorun shey da ni yen.

Giroud played 4 matches more zero goals zero shots on target.

As useful as the advertizing board
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
nihilistjnr:

The winning goal if I may add.

How many WC does Lewandowski have? None? its a lie

Oya How many goals did he have in the WC? Zero? no way

At least he had an assist? Not even assist? cheesy cheesy cheesy

The top striker in a world cup winning team made an assist in the 2nd round. 1 assist in a 4 goal match

Some jokes like Giroud write themselves

He should hand over that medal to Mbappe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Raumdeuter you know when I am ready for you, you will disappear as usually, na you make me start dey drag Lewandoski for this NL.

Euros 2012, one goal, where a nation pinned his hope on Lewandoski, who could not lead the team out of a group with Czech, Greece, and Russia, finishing with the lowest point in a group even Greece qualified from. Greece that has no Lewandoski.

Euros 2016, only one goal, after his teammates have carried him all the way to the quarter finals of the euros, the now captain once again destroyed the hope of his nation, losing to Portugal on penalties, missing a couple of chances that should have decided the game. His inability to showcase his worth outside of Germany is reminisce of Messi, stat padding in a league his club dominates. No wonder he ran from Dortmund and has stayed in Bayern despite Madrid interest.
Poland were strong enough not to defeated in 90minutes to teams like Germany (2014 world cup winners) and Portugal (the eventual winners) without a Lewandoski goal or contribution.

In 2018 world cup Poland were not just a disgrace but were disgraced by the ever hyped bundesliga star who failed to score and was hoping his team mates would carry him once again. In a competition strikers like Lukaku and Kane were making a statement of their talent and for their country. Lewandoski captioned Poland to crash out from a group stage with Senegal, Japan and Colombia, none having a Lewandoski in their team.

Has been so horrible it is a horror to see that such a striker in the new UEFA nations league scored in only 1 match out of a possible dozen.

Lewandoski is a disgrace to elite strikers internationally, but he has nothing to feel ashamed about when Messi exists

Is this rant about a striker who scored/assisted 7 goals vs your team in 180mins? I know where your pain comes from

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
schurley:

Giroud golden boot winner in a major European competition scoring and assisting in the final

You were saying...

Shey this major European competition no get name ni?

Abi the name is Major? Major ko, Brigadier ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:
They have started again, putting hope in a farmer's league champion

"in Robert Lewandowski, Poland have got the perfect player to punish any defensive lapses."

His favourite farming tool happens to be Chelsea

The only team Lewandoski scored and assisted 7 goals against in 180mins

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ibime:

Have you heard of Stephane Guivarc'h?

Go and Wikipedia that .
father abraham

Wikipedia isn't a verb, Google is a verb that's why it's used like that, besides nobody goes searching for anything on wikipedia, we Google it

Giroud played more games as the main striker, he is more pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Everyday
haven't said anything about him today grin i meant actual flaws that i indicated that aren't true or turned out to be poor judgement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:
someone that had a dozen goals and assist contribution in the qualifies, that made France a threat the moment he came on, in their group game against Australia?? And was never benched till they won. undecided without Giroud's assistance where would Mbappe find space, Mbappe thinks we don't know the value of Falcao to his career, stop misyarning abeg.

Your beginning to lack content and anything original year by year, Dayo it is sad.

Na old age grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
So hamsik still dey Wonderful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Is this rant about a striker who scored/assisted 7 goals vs your team in 180mins? I know where your pain comes from
Me?! pain?
My teams have won UCL 6times in their past decade during that time all you have done is go from kicking pep's ass to licking it. From forgetting your best LW was Ribery yet you trolled a 25year old Hazard.

I could hardly care about Bayern, it is your obnoxious hate for Chelsea that is glaring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Havertz10:
father abraham

Wikipedia isn't a verb, Google is a verb that's why it's used like that, besides nobody goes searching for anything on wikipedia, we Google it

Giroud played more games as the main striker, he is more pathetic
actually Ibime is right

But you can never accept your L even if it's tied around your neck cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

His favourite farming tool happens to be Chelsea

The only team Lewandoski scored and assisted 7 goals against in 180mins
like I said you hate chelsea, everyone remembers Arsenal and Barcelona's 8-2, but hate is a factor, amala is the tool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SideshowBob: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Me?! pain?
My teams have won UCL 6times in their past decade during that time all you have don is go from kicking pep's ass to licking it. From forgetting your best LW is Robert yet you trolled a 25year old Hazard.

I could hardly care about Bayern, it is your obnoxious hate for Chelsea that is glaring.
6 or 2 times?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
SideshowBob:

6 or 2 times?
Madrid won 4times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Me?! pain?
My teams have won UCL 6times in their past decade during that time all you have done is go from kicking pep's ass to licking it. From forgetting your best LW was Ribery yet you trolled a 25year old Hazard.

You fled from CHelsea abi Lewandoski chased you from Chelsea to Madrid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:
like I said you hate chelsea, everyone remembers Arsenal and Barcelona's 8-2, but hate is a factor, amala is the tool

How can we forget the team Lewandoski made his bittch

No wonder you hate the pole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
SideshowBob:

6 or 2 times?

Lewandoski chased her from Chelsea to Madrid with that beating last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Madrid won 4times
Too much cruise for this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
This picture always makes me laugh, neymar is 29

With the hype of an entire nation behind him, he will end his career without winning Ballon d'Or cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

How can we forget the team Lewandoski made his bittch

No wonder you hate the pole
Poland have won only one of their last nine opening games at a major tournament and they find themselves behind again here.

#fact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Have you stoop so low as to form memory loss, the first question you asked me on NL. Of which I told you I'm a Madrid fan and you want to wanted to form friendly with me undecided

Well keep playing dumb, na wetin u shabi be that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SideshowBob: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Madrid won 4times
Madrid ke? I've always thought you were a blue. But I just want to know if real Madrid had knocked out shekpe and won the cup that's how you would have gone to jaiye with your other family? Most shekpites I know even hate Madrid. You dey try baba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

You fled from CHelsea abi Lewandoski chased you from Chelsea to Madrid?
when I started supporting both teams klopp hadn't even discovered Lewa not to talk of the doski that betrayed Dortmund, disappeared for their UCL finals, dashing Bayern their first UCL within 2000s and signed for them and struggled to live up to Manduzkic, who by that way made UCL finals with Juve and world cup finals, and also stared in LA liga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Poland have won only one of their last nine opening games at a major tournament and they find themselves behind again here.

#fact

Chelsea found themselves conceeding 7 goals to Lewandoski and friends
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
SideshowBob:

Madrid ke? I've always thought you were a blue. But I just want to know if real Madrid had knocked out shekpe and won the cup that's how you would have gone to jaiye with your other family? Most shekpites I know even hate Madrid. You dey try baba.
If you were here when they played you would have your answer. Beside I don't know any shekpites you speak of. undecided

Of course I dey try, I am awesome like that cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
SideshowBob:

You sef find it funny? Like most people here too

He fled Chelsea to escape Lewandowskis hammer

WHen Chelsea played Madrid he would jump to celebrate and later mourn the loss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Chelsea found themselves conceeding 7 goals to Lewandoski and friends
so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SideshowBob: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Lmao.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11643) (11644) (11645) (11646) (11647) (11648) (11649) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: postdigger(m), Itsrm(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.