Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10465450 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11641) (11642) (11643) (11644) (11645) (11646) (11647) ... (19129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:
I just received a call that my dad just passed on..

Well, death is a debt everyone must pay so am not much surprised it's my dad's turn to pay up... Although didn't fathom it could be this early

Anyways I believe he is in a better place now cheesy cool
I send my condolences, may he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Ramdeuter Morning Sir

is Giroud > Lewandowski?

You mean a striker whose team won the world cup and CL with minimal contribution from him

A striker who couldnt even get a shot on target

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Billy G on the bench for the Scotland squad to face Czech Republic. Pretty respectable squad list so I might watch this one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
I read the interview ten times I am still looking for where Giroud mentioned Mbappe's name undecided.

Las las na guilty conscience angry.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueRayDick:

It's hypocrisy if u expect a 21 year old to act all matured and let his name be dragged for footballing decisions he took on the pitch for the good of the team as a whole.....but Giroud a 34 year old Giroud is allowed to act like a ninny and get away with it.

In fact u can excuse Mbappe's reaction for his age and youthful pump....the same cannot be said for Giroud's behavior.

Maybe Giroud being taunted for recording 0 shot on target at the world cup is what is making him go bananas, but as a senior player he should've known making such reckless statement already puts the team's spirit at risk.

They are both wrong, but Giroud started it. He will get the most blame if I'm to judge it fairly without any sentiments attached.
Oya oga mature, what exactly did Giroud start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

You mean a striker whose team won the world cup and CL with minimal contribution from him

0 shot on target for a striker in a tournament shocked.

-- What a record shocked.

Abeg no make me laugh HAHAHAHA cheesygrincheesygrin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Yes, Lewandoski has to be forever grateful to Coman to giving him the UCL, and Coman doesn't just deserve equal salary with Lewandoski he deserves more than what he earns

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
airmark:

He didn't need this explanation again as Giroud was said to have gone to appologise to him despite not even mentioning his name in the said interview. ''No comment on the issue as it has been resolved'' would have been enough from him to the journalist that asked him about the issue.

Trying to say Giroud unlike Benzema, doesn't involve in build ups or so, is nonsense. I actually watched the match and Mbappe was guilty of not passing to Giroud many times both in the box and outside of it.
the koko be say, some people no watch that match come here dey yarn. Even if Giroud did not say it, the media would have.

I love Mbappe but he was very foolish for his response and lack of attitude in making peace. France management better review what exactly is going on, so it doesn't repeat itself again. In away Mbappe feels what he did what right. Feeling he has to justify himself. Is he saying Giroud doesn't deserve to be France number 9.

Giroud statement was one line of clear fact of which affected his performance and general output. Mbappe's response deserve slap and bench time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
airmark:

So because Giroud no dey hustle for ball if you see him in a better position to score you will rather balloon the ball?

I don't think there was a situation where Giroud was in a better position to score, and Mbappe ballooned it.

The issue is why Giroud would take common issues like this to the media.

Klopp brought Mane as a substitute in a game and after it ended, Mane snubbed Klopp and walked away.

Did Klopp drag Mane in front of the world? NO

Did Mane do same? NO

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
A recall a recent response Mbappe had to been compared to Haaland, this guy had suddenly grown pride that he said, it is not comparable because Haaland is relatively new to European.

Me am I like what is wrong with this one, that they cannot compare you with Haaland again or what, so someone with 20UCL goals is not worth being compared with you, because you a have played for 2 more seasons than him undecided maybe that's not what he means but there is an underlining attitude to his response and he needs to fix it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
izzou:

I don't think there was a situation where Giroud was in a better position to score, and Mbappe ballooned it.

The issue is why Giroud would take common issues like this to the media.

Klopp brought Mane as a substitute in a game and after it ended, Mane snubbed Klopp and walked away.

Did Klopp drag Mane in front of the world? NO

Did Mane do same? NO

the basis of your opinion is that no matter what Giroud doesn't have the right to air his frustration which by the way managers also do, then apologize to whoever claims to be affected by it.

Mbappe didn't come out to say, it's a common misconception or that during the euros he would find Giroud, he didn't make light of the all thing. In fact he made Pogba's interview like a waste of time.

So is he saying that all the journalists and those who watched the match are blind. There's a level of you notice you fvcked up instead of owning up and making it die out or making light of it. You try to make Giroud the bad guy. That's fvcked up, even if Giroud fvcked up, he had no right with his so called explanation to make it seem Giroud is at fault. Is he saying, Media should attack Giroud instead of him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:
A recall a recent response Mbappe had to been compared to Haaland, this guy had suddenly grown pride that he said, it is not comparable because Haaland is relatively new to European.

Me am I like what is wrong with this one, that they cannot compare you with Haaland again or what, so someone with 20UCL goals is not worth being compared with you, because you a have played for 2 more seasons than him undecided maybe that's not what he means but there is an underlining attitude to his response and he needs to fix it.
when you hype someone too much, they start to see themselves as gods

When I was doing research on tuchel, I noticed that he clashed alot with mbappe more than neymar, mbappe didn't want to be substituted, didn't want to be told where to play or how to play, he wanted to do what he likes, he is very self centered but nobody talks about it because he won the world cup and is the next star, I didn't watch the game that caused their issue but if you watch any game involving france, mbappe prefers to go for goal than pass to a teammate, maybe he doesn't respect giroud cause giroud is regarded as an appendix but giroud's stance is understandable, mbappe is a small boy and he can't complain to mbappe, prefers to use indirect means, i'm happy there is a rift with benzema injured

i'm obviously supporting Germany tomorrow grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Too much money too early affects these young players egos. You can't blame him, it's the way football is set up. Back in the day someone equally talented like Henry or Zidane would have to grind hard for some years before they are given the world on a silver platter, Mbappe just had one good season before PSG made him a King.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Yes, Lewandoski has to be forever grateful to Coman to giving him the UCL, and Coman doesn't just deserve equal salary with Lewandoski he deserves more than what he earns

Lewandoski top scorer in the tournament his team won

Giroud benchwarmer for France 0 shots on target

Mbappe knew those who won the world cup and those who were carried like Ghana must go to the trophy that is why Mbappe is telling Giroud to his face that he is shitt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Golazo from Patrik Schick

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:
[s] A recall a recent response Mbappe had to been compared to Haaland, this guy had suddenly grown pride that he said, it is not comparable because Haaland is relatively new to European.

Me am I like what is wrong with this one, that they cannot compare you with Haaland again or what, so someone with 20UCL goals is not worth being compared with you, because you a have played for 2 more seasons than him undecided maybe that's not what he means but there is an underlining attitude to his response and he needs to fix it. [/s]
This your comment should be thrown into the waste bin.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
ShadowCracker:

0 shot on target for a striker in a tournament shocked.

-- What a record shocked.

Abeg no make me laugh HAHAHAHA cheesygrincheesygrin.

That is why Giroud will always be a meme striker.
From Arsenal bench to Chelsea bench, Imagine striker sitting for Tammy Abraham
Now going to the world cup starting all games and cannot get a shot on target

No wonder small Mbappe dey yab am

Mbappe no fit talk about Griezzman like that nor even Pavard wey be defender not even Lloris

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Scotland might just be last on the table.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Coufal and Soucek assists. Wish I played that euros fantasy. I can't just generate the passion for it in time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

What is Lewandowski's contribution to Poland's world cup win?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
nihilistjnr:

What is Lewandowski's contribution to Poland's world cup win?

Poland has never won a world cup because they are a smaller country in football pedigree than France is

Lewandoski has won the CL as the top scorer in the tournament

WHat was Girouds contribution to Frances and Chelseas trophies beside occupying space

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Lewandoski top scorer in the tournament his team won

Giroud benchwarmer for France 0 shots on target

Mbappe knew those who won the world cup and those who were carried like Ghana must go to the trophy that is why Mbappe is telling Giroud to his face that he is shitt

Oliver Giroud =1 goal and assist in a European final
Tapindoskwy= 15 shot on target with dozens of high five

Tie breaker cool
We don't make the rule cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
schurley:

Tie break cool

What European final is this?

Shey na CL abi what is European final? Why not African final or Asian final

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Poland has never won a world cup because they are a smaller country in football pedigree than France is

What was the Pedigree of Greece when they won Euros?

What was the Pedigree of Croatia, when they made a WC final

You've spent over a decade telling us that WC final is greater than anything else, now when it comes to Lewandowski you're shouting Pedigree like we asked you for dog food.

Bro, Giroud > Lewandowski.

Accept it.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
schurley:

Tie breaker cool

Honestly, we met it like this when we came here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
nihilistjnr:

You've spent over a decade telling us that WC final is greater than anything else, now when it comes to Lewandowski you're shouting Pedigree like we asked you for dog food.

Accept it.

What did Giroud contribute to getting his team there? He couldnt even get a shot on target
Mbappe is tellign him in clear terms that the players know those who did the job and those who just made up the numbers

Giroud CL benchwarmer
Giroud world cup zero shot on target
Lewandoski >> 70 CL goals
Giroud 20 CL goals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Havertz10:
when you hype someone too much, they start to see themselves as gods

When I was doing research on tuchel, I noticed that he clashed alot with mbappe more than neymar, mbappe didn't want to be substituted, didn't want to be told where to play or how to play, he wanted to do what he likes, he is very self centered but nobody talks about it because he won the world cup and is the next star, I didn't watch the game that caused their issue but if you watch any game involving france, mbappe prefers to go for goal than pass to a teammate, maybe he doesn't respect giroud cause giroud is regarded as an appendix but giroud's stance is understandable, mbappe is a small boy and he can't complain to mbappe, prefers to use indirect means, i'm happy there is a rift with benzema injured

i'm obviously supporting Germany tomorrow grin
Lol, the crux of your own wahala na your last sentence na. Wetin you go do if Havertz no start grin no disappear o

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

What European final is this?

Shey na CL abi what is European final? Why not African final or Asian final

European competition final Oliver Giroud 1 goal 1 one assist cheesy
Show us Tapindoskwy effort and contribution in any European competitive final tongue

Apari sports made this rule
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
nihilistjnr:

Accept it.
[/s]
0 Shot on target undecided.

Have some shame.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
nihilistjnr:

now when it comes to Lewandowski you're shouting Pedigree like we asked you for dog food.

grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
schurley:

European competition final Oliver Giroud 1 goal 1 one assist cheesy
Show us Tapindoskwy effort and contribution in any European competitive final tongue

Apari sports made this rule
Eurokpa league final cheesy.

Show me a season where Giroud has scored more than 20 goals, cheesycheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11641) (11642) (11643) (11644) (11645) (11646) (11647) ... (19129) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), larride(m), iamoyindamola(m), Windscribe, Debroslink, Trevor012(m), Unlimited22 and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.